初中英语作文一英语关于时间的作文60词加中文翻译

初一英语作文:my
Hello.I'm Timmy.I like to eat eggs ang milk for breakfast .I often eat my breakfast at home. It starts the day .
I often have lunch at school .For lunch,I often eat rice and meat . It can give me energy.
For supper .I often have vegetables and apples . They are good for health.I after supper within grandparents at home .
《》中文翻译
我的饮食习惯
你好。我是蒂米。我早餐喜欢吃鸡蛋和牛奶。我经常在家吃早饭。开始这一天。
我经常在学校吃午餐。吃午饭,我通常吃米饭和肉。它能给我能量。
吃晚饭。我经常有蔬菜和苹果。它们对健康有益。我在爷爷奶奶家里吃晚饭。
初一英语作文:my
habit相关的作文
《》网友点评
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
初中英语作文推荐
热门作文排行
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。抄录自其他媒体的,要求注明出处。如发现涉及版权问题,请与本站联系,对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。写一篇介绍《狮子王》的英语作文 60词,带翻译_百度作业帮
写一篇介绍《狮子王》的英语作文 60词,带翻译
&&&&& 《狮子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒险动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联袂执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片于日在美国全面公映,并于2002年发行IMAX版本,日发行3D版本.影片主要讲述了小狮子王辛巴在众多热情的朋友的陪伴下,不但经历了生命中最光荣的时刻,也遭遇了最艰难的挑战,最后终于成为了森林之王,也在周而复始生生不息的自然中体验出生命的真义.&&&&&&The lion king&&& is Disney produced a musical adventure animated film,directed by Roger Ayres,Rob Minkoff in Matthew Broderick,James Earl Jones,Jeremy Irons,starring the voice,the film in the U.S.in June 24,1994 full release,and in 2002 September 16,2011 the IMAX release,3D release.&The film tells the story of the little lion king simba in many enthusiastic friends of the company,not only experienced the most glorious moment in life,also suffered the most difficult challenge,finally became the king of the forest,but also experience the true meaning in life cycle of endless nature.帮忙写一篇关于我的假期的英语作文,60词麻烦带上翻译,谢谢
帮忙写一篇关于我的假期的英语作文,60词麻烦带上翻译,谢谢
  I have a good winner vacation!   In my winner vacation ,I often did my homework, and helped my mother clean rooms.   I sometimes went shopping with my friends . We had a good time! I also watched TV and played computer games. During Spring Festival ,I visited my grandparents.   I was very happy ,I think my winner vacation was very interesting!~   我有一个棒的寒假!   在我的寒假里, 我经常做家庭作业,并且帮妈妈打扫房间。   我有时和我的朋友们去购物。我们玩的很开心!我也看电视和玩电脑游戏。   在春节中,我拜访了我的爷爷奶奶。   我很高兴,我认为我的寒假是很有趣的!   有关寒假的英语作文80词带翻译仅供大家参考和学习,祝大家学习进步、寒假愉快![YJBYS小编为您提供更多相关内容]
  During Summer Vacation   暑假生活   In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. In the afternoon, I go to friends home to play, the friend entertains me warmly, show me a lot of books of his , has listened to his CD for me , then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious!   译文:早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。下午,我去了朋友家玩,朋友热情地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融!当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 根据中文提示,写出一篇英语作文,50-60个词左右。 初..
书面表达。&&&& 根据中文提示,写出一篇英语作文,50-60个词左右。&&&& 初二年级(1)班的学生去郊外远足,在回家的路上,李明在树下发现了一只小鸟,它的翅膀(wing)有点问题,不能飞了。李明把它带回家,细心照顾它。现在小鸟好多了,小华打算让它飞回蓝天,因为蓝天才是它真正的家。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:同步题
&&&& On the way home, Li Ming found a little bird under a tree. There was something wrong with its wing./ Something was wrong with its wing. It couldn't fly. Li Ming brought it home and took good care of it/ looked after it well. Now the bird is better. Li Ming is going to let it fly back to the blue sky because the blue sky is the bird's real home.答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 根据中文提示,写出一篇英语作文,50-60个词左右。 初..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 根据中文提示,写出一篇英语作文,50-60个词左右。 初..”考查相似的试题有:
31523326265624578126658429896257536初一英语作文my friend60字
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的初一英语作文my friend60字,供大家学习参考:)My FriendSally is my best friend. She is a girl. Both of us are good at English, so we often talk in English in our spare time. After school, we often do homework together. When we are playing, she runs so fast that I cannot catch up with her. She is an excellent student. She likes pop and classical music. Her dream is to become a teacher. I love my friend Sally. 翻译:我的朋友沙莉是我最好的朋友。她是一个女孩。我们俩都擅长英语,因此我们经常在业余时间用英语对话。放学后,我们经常在一起做作业。当我们一起玩耍时,她跑得很快,我追不上她。她是一位优秀的学生。她喜欢流行音乐和古典音乐。她的梦想是成为一名老师。我爱我的朋友莎莉。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信