求这个视频里的与第一个视频素材相同音乐名称及下载地址

【求歌】 这个视频中音乐的名称和MP3下载链接,谢谢。_动漫音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:50,776贴子:
【求歌】 这个视频中音乐的名称和MP3下载链接,谢谢。收藏
1楼 20:21&|
相关的贴子33403144相关的图贴
我只知道这个是里面的一首插曲,知道的朋友给下链接,谢谢。
2楼 20:22&|
3楼 20:06&|
视频连接貌似有问题。。。解答不能~
4楼 22:15&|
哦。。。没有问题~听到了。。。但是不知道。。。抱歉了~
5楼 22:15&|
这是 化物语
“以下、回想”它就叫这个名字
7楼 22:09&|
登录百度帐号
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或http:///thread--1.html 求这个视频里面的背景音乐 高分!!!! 最好是歌曲名字!_百度知道
http:///thread--1.html 求这个视频里面的背景音乐 高分!!!! 最好是歌曲名字!
这个视频里面的背景音乐 高分!! 最好是歌曲名字!!
提问者采纳
  :  http, then gradually become worse:  alicia keys - empire state of mind (part ii) broken down  oooh oooh,  yellow cap.mp3" target="_blank">/download/Jay-Z-t do  now you&#39, i&#39,  now your in-style,  don&#39, holla back.-Alicia-Keys-Empire-State-of-Mind,  me i gotta plug a special and i got it made,  the side lines is blind with casualties,  corners whm going to make it by any means  i got a pocketful of dreams  baby, long live the world trade, rest in peace bob marley:  <a href="s nothing you can&#39,  the city of sin is a pity of win, yeah yeah  new york, new york
提问者评价
非常感谢。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求电影《公园派对》里面的歌曲名字和下载地址。
求电影《公园派对》里面的歌曲名字和下载地址。
09-02-28 & 发布
暂时还没出,IMDb和google上都没有消息,可能还太早了,还没添加相关信息。过一阵子说不定就有了。当然,也有可能片子成本太低,也不受关注,就没有消息
请登录后再发表评论!
Luv T&#39;Day地址: Won More Time:
请登录后再发表评论!
片尾曲名字叫《garden party》 是 Rick Nelson 的歌曲。下面歌词是我在美国的网站上找到的,这么古老的歌被主人公唱过之后更加有感觉了! Garden Party Artist: Rick Nelson peak Billboard position # 6 in 1972 inspired by Rick&#39;s experience at a Madison Square Garden concert Words and Music by Rick Nelson I went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends A chance to share old memories and play our songs again When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name No one recognized me, I didn&#39;t look the same CHORUS But it&#39;s all right now, I learned my lesson well. You see, ya can&#39;t please everyone, so ya got to please yourself People came from miles around, everyone was there Yoko brought her walrus, there was magic in the air &#39;n&#39; over in the corner, much to my surprise Mr. Hughes hid in Dylan&#39;s shoes wearing his disguise CHORUS lott-in-dah-dah-dah, lot-in-dah-dah-dah Played them all the old songs, thought that&#39;s why they came No one heard the music, we didn&#39;t look the same I said hello to &Mary Lou&, she belongs to me When I sang a song about a honky-tonk, it was time to leave CHORUS lot-dah-dah-dah (lot-dah-dah-dah) lot-in-dah-dah-dah Someone opened up a closet door and out stepped Johnny B. Goode Playing guitar like a-ringin&#39; a bell and lookin&#39; like he should If you gotta play at garden parties, I wish you a lotta luck But if memories were all I sang, I rather drive a truck CHORUS lot-dah-dah-dah (lot-dah-dah-dah) lot-in-dah-dah-dah &#39;n&#39; it&#39;s all right now, learned my lesson well You see, ya can&#39;t please everyone, so you got to please yourself 我又找到两首歌 《real life》 Evermore 唱的 《iclose my eyes》 Shivaree 唱的 参考资料是国外的网站目前国内网站好像很难找到相关资料 希望大家分享!! 我也很喜欢里面的音乐!!
请登录后再发表评论!
还不错吧,上派对网找派对电影和派对游戏!
请登录后再发表评论!您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
求这个视频里的音乐名字
求音乐名字
共有 1 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注
歌曲名称!谢谢 正在听王心凌的<第一次爱...}