中考英语单选初一悬赏单选

英语高手进来看看(单选题目)加悬赏( )1.-Would you give me____to eat?---All rightA.something different B.different somethingC.anything different D.different anything( )2.There is little milk in the glass____?Yes.Shall I go and buy some?A.does there B.isn't it C.is the_百度作业帮
英语高手进来看看(单选题目)加悬赏( )1.-Would you give me____to eat?---All rightA.something different B.different somethingC.anything different D.different anything( )2.There is little milk in the glass____?Yes.Shall I go and buy some?A.does there B.isn't it C.is the
( )1.-Would you give me____to eat?---All rightA.something different B.different somethingC.anything different D.different anything( )2.There is little milk in the glass____?Yes.Shall I go and buy some?A.does there B.isn't it C.is there D.isn't there( )3.Shall I get___apple?---Yes,pleaseA.Other B.another C.others D.an other( )4.-Let's go to the theatre this afternoon?--All right____shall we start?A.What time B.How C.Why D.What( )5.--Who sings the best in your class?---Han Met____.A.is B.was C.does D.will be( )6.-Would you like some more juice?---____I like the juice very much.A.No,thanks B.Just a little,please C.Sorry,I don't know D.I don't want any( )7.--English people eat a lot of beef.--_____.A.So we do B.So we are C.So do we D.So can we( )8.Even in some big citics in China you can find people____hamburgers.A.ate B.eats C.Eating D.to eat( )9.The light in her room is on.She___be in.A.can B.may C.must D.mustn't( )10.I think it's____nicer than that one.A.very B.much C.more D.most
a c b a c b c c c b楼上第2题错了little表示否定,反以疑问句要用肯定形式
2d 3b 4 a 5c 6b
7c 8 c 9c 10b组一张初一英语卷子,帮个忙,只要有题,正反面之类的╮(╯_╰)╭无所谓!快的加悬赏!单选题20完形填空一篇用所给词的适当形式填空30个英汉互译40个_百度作业帮
组一张初一英语卷子,帮个忙,只要有题,正反面之类的╮(╯_╰)╭无所谓!快的加悬赏!单选题20完形填空一篇用所给词的适当形式填空30个英汉互译40个
单选题20完形填空一篇用所给词的适当形式填空30个英汉互译40个 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
广告设计师-单选题
下载积分:750
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:4|
上传日期: 05:56:39|