用英语比赛邀请函写圣诞邀请函60字数

求一篇英语小作文请用英语写一篇关于上网与沟通的小作文,字数多多益善._百度作业帮
求一篇英语小作文请用英语写一篇关于上网与沟通的小作文,字数多多益善.
MSNI’ve been using MSN for two years now.It has become a part of my everyday life without me realizing it.As soon as I arrive home,I turn on my computer and log onto MSN.It’s interesting how I can forget to do my homework but I will never forget logging in my MSN account.I really don’t understand why some people feel so negatively towards msn.I find nothing wrong with it.MSN is just a tool that people use to communicate with each other,that is,if you don’t mind having your credit card number and password get stolen by some stranger.It’s no big deal anyways.You’ll just lose all the money you've earned from working at McDonald’s,and then you'll get frustrated at yourself for being such a gullible person.Also if you don't mind having your computer infected by some unknown virus after clicking on some links your friends sent you.Who can get a virus with all those formidable antivirus software around nowadays?There are only billions of computers get infected everyday anyways.That’s the reason why I've chose to use MSN,it appears harmless.I’m still very proud of myself for choosing MSN,because as soon as I started using it,I've discovered several other benefits of using MSN as well.First of all,talking on MSN is a good way of consuming time.Have you ever got a night that you don’t know how to spend?The answer is logging on to MSN.Your time will go by in the speed of light.Literally,your time will pass by in blinks.This is what happened to me once.I logged on MSN as usual.As soon as I got on,people started talking to me.First blink,the time on the computer said,“19:00.” Next blink,the time changed to “23:00.” Isn’t it amazing?A night worth of time just goes by like that,and you don’t even know what you have done during the time.Who cares about it anyways?You still have a lot of time later to finish your senior planning project,and review for the bio test tomorrow,right?Not only does the time go by really fast,when the orange light starts flashing on the taskbar,it beacons to you,and urges you to click on it,as you pass the time without even laboring one of your tiny brain cells.That’s the second benefit of MSN.People can use the simple languages that don't require any level of education to understand it.It makes people look smart,even a teenager know more of these cyber languages than a 70-year-old university professor.Life just becomes so much easier with all the flashy emotions and capitalized abbreviations.People can say,“I’m going to dinner” with just a picture of a bowl of rice.That brings out another benefit of MSN which is liberating people from serious,difficult language that’s used in formal writing.I can feel it happening to me already.Because I talk so much on MSN,when I write an essay like this,I automatically type “you” as “u”.Sometimes I don’t even realize it until I proof read my essay.With all the teenagers that use MSN,it’s possible that our culture will be altered in the future.When this generation grows up,they will be so accustomed to the easy languages that they will forget about the difficult ones.How cool is that to write all the professional essays in cyber languages?Even a grade 2 student can write it with ease then.MSN is such enrichment to our culture.It provides a healthy past time and makes communication so much easier with all the shortened words which only millions of teenagers can understand.There goes the flashing again.Someone’s talking to me.It’s time to go and have some fun.哇哈哈哈
There is no doubt that English is one of the world's most widely used languages. People use a language in one of three ways: as a native language, as a second language, or as a foreign languge. Englis...
您可能关注的推广英语写作:邀请函这个星期天,9月10日,是你的生日,请写一份邀请信给Tommy,请他下午5点到你家参加你的生日派对.请告诉他还你还邀请了Lucy Jenny Bob和John.到时你们将一起吃晚饭,然后一起看电影.字数约60~80个词_百度作业帮
英语写作:邀请函这个星期天,9月10日,是你的生日,请写一份邀请信给Tommy,请他下午5点到你家参加你的生日派对.请告诉他还你还邀请了Lucy Jenny Bob和John.到时你们将一起吃晚饭,然后一起看电影.字数约60~80个词
知道英语牛人团为你现场写作,纯手工绝非百度复制:Dear Tommy,How are you?I’m celebrating my birthday this Sunday on September 10th!I would like to invite you to a party that will take place at my home beginning at 5 pm.I have also invited Lucy,Jenny,Bob,and John.We are going to have dinner and then watch a movie together.I really hope that you can join us.Let’s have lots of fun!Sincerely,你的名字(一共70个词)北京高考语文将增微写作 字数控制在200-300字-北京教育考试院 考查 高考英语 高考命题 北京高考 北京卷 高考语文 高考语文作文 考试招生 小作文-中国新闻-东方网
&&&新闻热线:021-
北京高考语文将增微写作 字数控制在200-300字
原标题:北京高考语文将增微写作字数控制在200-300字
  高考语文将增微写作
  字数控制在200-300字分值拟定为10分
  东方网12月17日消息:近日,北京教育考试院召开北京高考命题工作布置会,根据教育部有关考试招生改革的总体方案,对明年高考命题方向进行说明。据悉,高考语文作文沿用了15年的一篇大作文将变为一大一小两篇作文,总分值仍为60分,小作文分值拟定为10分。英语考试的“开放作文”也将被应用文写作替代。
  作文分为一大一小
  明年语文作文依然为60分,分为一大一小两道试题。第一题为微写作,第二题为作文题,全面考查写作能力。但此次拟增加的“微写作”却并不是要考查学生记叙或者描写事物的功底,而是根据新课标的精神,考查学生对语文知识的应用能力。
  据知情人士透露,“微写作”的字数将控制在200-300字,分值拟定为10分。大作文仍将沿用以往的出题方式,分值拟定为50分,字数在700字左右。据了解,北京卷的作文从1998年至今,15年里都是只要求写一篇大作文。1998年之前曾经出现过几次“小作文+大作文”的考查方式,通常是小作文考描写或记叙,大作文考议论写作。
  据五中语文高级教师徐淳认为,增加“微写作”不是考查考生布局谋篇的能力,而是对考生组织句子的能力,句子与句子之间逻辑条理性的考查。所以,语文作文要注重思维训练,备考时要打破格式套路,从能力提升入手。徐淳表示,目前高考作文“宿构”严重,主要是以范文分析为核心的文体“套路”进行练习。明年的调整就是要打破这种应试套路,培养学生对题目的解读和思考能力,而不是背几篇范文在考试时套用。根据命题方向,微作文写作文体多样,可以是议论性、说明性或描写性文章,也可以是应用文。徐淳表示,比如通知、邀请函等与日常生活相关的应用文都在考查范围内。东城区高一至高三的期末考试作文均为大作文加小作文,让考生有一个适应过程。同时,明年高考作文调整也是对2016年高考语文总分值上调为180分的铺垫。
  开放作文变应用文
  根据新的命题思路,英语试卷难度将在2013年难度基础上进一步降低。为了减轻学生负担,推进素质教育,注重语言的实际应用,明年高考英语将去掉开放作文,仍保持两篇作文,分值不变。第一篇为用英语做事情(15分),考查方向为重实用、交际、基础;第二篇定位为用英语记事(20分),考查形式和目标参照原来的情景作文。
  另外,英语学科的高考单词量计划逐步减少,总量要减少1000个。2014年高考英语词汇量计划从原来的3480个减少到3080个,而最终高考英语单词量将减少到2500个左右。
东方网()版权所有,未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像求英语日记10篇,每篇字数在60字左右即可_百度作业帮
求英语日记10篇,每篇字数在60字左右即可
Today I had a good time. It was my grandpa's birthday. Our family went back to his home to celebrate his birthday. My mother cooked many delicious food and we brought a big birthday cake. We got together to have a big family dinner. We gave grandpa some presents and said, "Happy birthday to you!" In the afternoon we went boating in the park. We enjoyed ourselves, and my grandpa had a nice time on his birthday. 今天我玩得很愉快.今天是爷爷的生日,我们全家去爷爷家为他庆祝生日.妈妈做了许多好吃的,我们买了一个大蛋糕.我们举行了一个大型家庭聚会.我们送给爷爷一些礼物,并说:“祝您生日快乐.” 下午我们去公园划船.我们玩得很开心,爷爷过了一个愉快的生日. It was Christmas Day yesterday. We had a Christmas party at school. Many friends of mine came to the party. After we said"Merry Christmas", we began to sing Christmas songs, such as Edelweiss, andso on. Then we told some Christmas stories, such as Christmas Father. Then I danced and laughted with my friends. We all had a good time. When the party came to the end,we said "Happy New Year" to each other. 昨天是圣诞节,我们在学校举办了圣诞晚会,我的许多朋友都来参加晚会.我们互道“圣诞快乐”后,开始唱圣诞歌,像“雪绒花”等.然后我们讲圣诞故事,如“圣诞老人”等,我们都玩得很开心.当晚会即将结束时,我们互祝“新年快乐”. It was Christmas Day yesterday. I had a good time with my friends. We had a Christmas Party at school. We sang many Christmas songs and told some Christmas stories. We knew after Christmas the New Year was coming. So we said "Happy New Year" to each other. We made up our mind that we would study hard to make great progress in the coming year. 昨天是圣诞节,我和我的朋友过得很愉快.我们在学校举办了圣诞晚会.我们唱了许多圣诞歌,讲了一些圣诞故事.我们知道圣诞节后,新年即将来临,所以我们互祝“新年快乐”.我们下决心在即将来临的一年中努力学习,以取得更大的进步. The bell rang and the class was over. The classroom became noisy. Some students went out of the classroom. I was just chatting with some of my classmates when Li Hong came to me. She smiled and said to me, "What's four minus four? Do you know?" "It's zero. That is easy." answered I. But Li Hong shook her head and said "It's wrong. It's eight." "Why? That's impossible!" "You will understand if you cut down four corners of a desk." said Li Hong. "Is that a joke?" "Oh, yes." We all laughed. During the class break, we had a good rest. We often have a pleasant break. 铃一响,下课了.教室里热闹起来,一些学生出了教室.当李红向我走来时,我正和一些同学聊天.她笑着对我说:“你知道4减4等于几吗?”我回答:“等于零,太简单了.”但李红播着头说:“不对,是8.”“为什么?不可能.”李红说:“你砍掉桌予的4个角,就明白了.”“这是笑话吗?”“唤,是的.”我们都笑-了.课间我们放松了.我们经常度过愉快的课间. The bell rang and the class was over. Many classmates jumped up from the seat. The classroom became noisy. Some students went out of the classroom while talking and laughing. Two girls were singing a song on their seats. Some boys were telling a joke loudly. They were laughing together. I was chatting with some classmates when Li Hong came to me. She joined us. Our class break was often full of fun and laughter. We often have a pleasant break. 铃响了,下课了.许多同学从座位上跳了起来,教室变得热闹起来.一些学生说着、笑着出了教室,两个女孩坐在座位上唱歌.几个男生正在大声讲笑话,他们一起笑着.当李红走向我时,我正和几个同学聊天,她参加了进来.我们的课间休息充满了乐趣和欢笑.我们经常度过愉快的课间休息. My Happy Times During Winter Vacation I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during winter vacation. They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning and breathing the fresh air in the countryside. After snow, I would like to skate and ski with my friends. When night comes, I am used to sitting by the fire and listening to grandma telling me many funny stories. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When I have to go back, I am always reluctant to go. I really feel happy living in the country. 寒假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶.他们都已经70岁了,住在乡下.我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情.我习惯一大清早起床呼吸乡下的新鲜空气.下雪后,我喜欢跟同伴们一起滑雪滑冰.夜幕降临时,我就坐在火炉边,听奶奶讲动听的故事.我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事.每次该回城时,我总是恋恋不舍.我确实喜欢乡下的生活. Yesterday was my thirteenth birthday. My parents had a birthday party for me. I invited my friends to my party. My parents bought new clothes and some books as my birthday presents. How happy I felt when I put on the new clothes! When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My friends sang "Happy birthday to you!" and gave me some presents. Then we began to eat. It was my happiest day. 昨天是我13岁的生日,我的父母为我举办了生日宴会,我邀请了我的朋友来参加.我的父母为我买了新衣服和书作为生日礼物.我穿着新衣服时感觉好幸福. 我所有的朋友都到了以后,我妈妈端上了美味的饭莱并捧来了一个大蛋糕.我的朋友为我唱“祝你生日快乐”歌,并送我一些礼物.然后我们开始吃饭.这是我最快乐的一天. I am 13 years old now. Yesterday was my birthday. My parents had a birthday party. I invited some friends to the party. In the morning my mother got up early and began to cook. My father helped her with cooking. They were so busy that they had no time io talk with me. When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My father gave me new clothes and some books as presents. I was moved to tears. My friends sang birthday songs for me and gave me some presents. I had a wonderful birthday. 我13岁了.昨天是我的生日,我的父母为我举行了生日宴会,我邀请一些朋友来参加.早晨妈妈很早就起床开始做饭,爸爸帮她.他们忙得没有时间和我说话. 我的所有朋友都到了以后,妈妈端上荚味的饭莱,捧采一个大蛋糕.爸爸送给我新衣服和书作为生日礼物.我感动得眼泪都掉了下来.我的朋友为我唱生日歌,送我礼物.我过了一个快乐的生日.一篇大学的英语作文,帮忙 你所在班级将于6月20号下午2点在202教室举办英语演讲比赛,你作为班长代表全班同学邀请英语老师前来,请写一封邀请函,字数不少于80字,署名一律用Leo,注意格式在线等
一篇大学的英语作文,帮忙 你所在班级将于6月20号下午2点在202教室举办英语演讲比赛,你作为班长代表全班同学邀请英语老师前来,请写一封邀请函,字数不少于80字,署名一律用Leo,注意格式在线等 5
帮忙啦 ,,,,急,,,谢谢了 ,
不区分大小写匿名
用英语写一封邀请函请英语老师参加迎新会,八十单词…急急
假如你是班长Smith 要邀请你的英语老师Steven参加晚会 现在你代表全班同学给英语老师写一封邀请函 请她来参加你们的晚会
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文竞赛邀请函 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信