求改科技改变生活英语作文文

求批改英语作文
在沪江关注考试英语的沪友岁岁丰玉遇到了一个关于英语四级的疑惑,并悬赏500沪元,已有7人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
The Athletes I Admire Most
The athlete I admire most is Liu Xiang who is a famous hurdling athlete of China.At 2004 Olympic Games he equaled the world record and became the champion of male 110m hurdles,Which is a proud of China.At 2006,he even broken the world record by12'88.At that time he became the centre of a media circus again.
I admire Liu Xiang not only for his records,but also for his confidence and excellent quality.He represents the sport spirit of China--we can win the champion,so don't look down us.Liu Xiang holds an opinion that the good record isn't his end and he can run faster.It proves he never give up pursuing his dream.I like this quality and whenever I want to be loose,I will use it to remind myself.
Liu Xiang have said,& For some players, it’s just a job. For me, it’s what I love.&I love this words very much and want to share with you.Regard your job as what you love or choose the job what you like,only in this way can you enjoy your life and have a well done.
Even Liu Xiang can't participate in the 2008 Beijiig Olymipic Games for the injury of his lift foot,it doesn't hinder I admire him most.I expect he will bring us a big surprise at the next Olympic Games.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
写的很好了!
—— 曹慧caohui137
同桌你写完了文章可以先贴到Word里面进行检查之后再贴过来哦~~~这样会省很多功夫滴~~
还有哦,写文章很看格式滴,你要确保每个句子都是xx. &ox&
的格式哦。
每个句子写完了一个标点结束,空一个英文空格之后开始新句子,新句子如果有引号什么的就不要再在引号里面空格了。
还有中文标点’跟英文标点'也是不同的哦~~
英文作文要用直引号,不能用弯引号。
it’s跟it's是不同的,看出来了么?那个逗点……
只能帮你改到这个地步啦~~主要改的还是些格式神马的~~我承认我比较无聊~~
你写的其实很不错啦~~
The athlete I admire most is Liu Xiang who is a famous hurdling athlete of China. At 2004 Olympic Games he equaled the world record and became the champion of male 110m hurdles, which is a proud of China. At 2006, he even broke the world record by12'88. At that time, he became the center of a media circus again.
I admire Liu Xiang not only for his records, but also for his confidence and excellent performance. He represents the sport spirit of China--we can win the champion, so never look down upon us. Liu Xiang holds an opinion that the good record isn't his end and he can run faster. It proves he never give up pursuing his dream. I like this spirit and whenever I want to be loose, I will use it to remind myself.
Liu Xiang has said, &For some players, it's just a job. For me, it's what I love.& I love these words very much and want to share with you. Regard your job as what you love or choose the job you like, only in this way can you enjoy your life and have a well done.
Even Liu Xiang cannot participate in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games for the injury of his left foot, it does not hinder the fact I admire him most. I expect he will bring us a big surprise at the next Olympic Games.
—— Ereth
在多少年应该用in吧。he even broke 而不是broken。第一段最后一句我觉得应该用he attract the attention of media 更好。
look down upon sb
it proves that he never....
第二段最后一句I like his spirit and whenever I am loose, it will encourage me.
第三段I like these words
choose the job that you like 还有后面把only去掉太局限了,有的没有工作的也很嗨啊。还有in this way又是一句话了,前一句要用句号。
最后一段 第一句用couldn't 已经是过去的事了都好后面要加but。most 前面要加the。一般说give a surprise.而不是bring.
有不对的地方多包涵。
—— 多啦A喵
第一段的at是对的 ,表示的是在这个比赛期间而不是那一年。
a pride of China
look down on/upon ``
it proves that he never gives````
Liu xiang has said```
have it well done
是lift foot 还是left?
其他的还看得过去
有不对的地方求指点
—— keithyoung
The Athletes I Admire Most
The athlete I admire most is Liu Xiang who is a famous hurdling athlete of China. In 2004 Olympic Games he equaled the world record and became the champion of the male 110m hurdles competition, which is a proud of China. In (年份前面用in作介词) 2006, he even broke (这里不需要用过去分词) the world record by 12'88.(这个地方表述不清,改成by running to the finish line in 12’88会好些)At that time he became the centre of a media circus(这个词不太适合,用concern会好些) again.
I admire Liu Xiang not only for(这里用because of) his records, but also for (这里的for可以省略)his confidence and excellent quality. He represents the sport spirit of China--we can win the champion,so don't look down (这里应该加一个on) us. Liu Xiang holds an opinion that the(这里用a会好些) good record isn't his end and he can run faster. It proves he never give up pursuing his dream. I like this quality and whenever I want to be loose, (这个说法不地道,改成whenever I slack off)I will use it to remind myself.
Liu Xiang has said,& For some players, it’s just a job. For me, it’s what I love.&I love these words very much and want to share with you. Regard your job as what you love or choose the job what (这里应该是as) you like, only in this way can you (这里不需要倒装) enjoy your life and have a well done (这里应该是done a good job).
Even (这里用although或 even though) Liu Xiang can't participate in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games for the injury of his left foot, it doesn't hinder (这里用affect或者stop比较好)I admire him most(这个说法也不地道,改成a lot会好一些). I expect he will bring us a big surprise in the next Olympic Games.
楼主你好,你的essay写得很好了,上面只是根据我的个人经验改的,我现在在国外留学,所以也在学习中,有几个可以注意的地方—时态、单复数和拼写
—— janelovedog
我最欣赏的运动员
我最羡慕的是运动员刘翔,一位著名的跨栏赛跑运动员。他在2004年奥运会与世界纪录,成为男性110米栏的冠军,这是一个值得骄傲的。在2006年,他甚至打破了世界记录by12 ' 88。那时,他成为了一个媒体中心马戏团了。
我钦佩刘翔不仅是对他的记录,但也为他的自信和优秀的品质。他代表了体育精神- - - -我们能赢得冠军,所以不要往下看我们。刘翔持有一个认为,良好的记录并不是他的结束,他能跑得更快。这样做可以证明他永不放弃追求自己梦想的人。我喜欢这个质量,每当我想要放松,因为我将用它来提醒自己。
刘翔曾说:“对于一些球员,只是工作。对我来说,这是我喜欢做的事。“我爱这句话非常想与你们分享。把你的工作或者选择你所热爱的工作,你想要的,只有用这种方式你才能享受你的生活,并有一个做得很好。
甚至刘翔不能参加2008年奥运会Beijiig恢复所玷污他的举起脚,但这并不妨碍我很钦佩他最多。我指望他会带给我们一个大惊喜在下届奥运会。
你写完了文章可以先贴到Word里面进行检查之后再贴过来哦~~~这样会省很多功夫滴~~
还有哦,写文章很看格式滴,你要确保每个句子都是xx. &ox&
的格式哦。
每个句子写完了一个标点结束,空一个英文空格之后开始新句子,新句子如果有引号什么的就不要再在引号里面空格了。
还有中文标点’跟英文标点'也是不同的哦~~
英文作文要用直引号,不能用弯引号。
it’s跟it's是不同的,看出来了么?那个逗点……
只能帮你改到这个地步啦~~主要改的还是些格式神马的~~我承认我比较无聊~~
你写的其实很不错啦~~
在多少年应该用in吧。he even broke 而不是broken。第一段最后一句我觉得应该用he attract the attention of media 更好。
look down upon sb
it proves that he never....
第二段最后一句I like his spirit and whenever I am loose, it will encourage me.
第三段I like these words
choose the job that you like 还有后面把only去掉太局限了,有的没有工作的也很嗨啊。还有in this way又是一句话了,前一句要用句号。
最后一段 第一句用couldn't 已经是过去的事了都好后面要加but。most 前面要加the。一般说give a surprise.而不是bring.
a pride of China
look down on/upon ``
Liu xiang has said```
have it well done
是lift foot 还是left
a pride of China
look down on/upon ``
Liu xiang has said```
have it well done
是lift foot 还是left?
其他的还看得过去
有不对的地方求指点
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&求大神修改英语作文_百度知道
求大神修改英语作文
.,理由是: For this part, for the reason:1, most of the students insist on practicing english listening and writing and ignoring english speaking,.2.? The First sentence has already s more: 不低于100字并且不高于500 字 满分. You should write at least 120 words. However?字数. 很多人认为有必要举行英语口语考试, I am in favor of the former point of view. 我的看法和打算Nowadays. 也有人持不同意见.3. As to whether it is necessary to take a test of spoken english ..:Is a Test of Spoken English Necessary.. What&#39. Personally, it is considered that english has been the first language in the world, and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below.: Directions, there are also some others who contend that it is a waste of time . Most people believe that it is necessary to take a test of spoken english., so it is practical to take the test, you can also take a test of spoken english if your marks have reached a high level. Almost everyone would talk with others in english ., you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Is a Test of Spoken English Necessary, there are two english tests what college students are afraid of called CET-4 and CET-6. It is quite natural that people from different backgrounds may have divergent attitudes towards it, there is a long-running controversial debate .: 100 要求标题. Under such circumstance
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
第一段你可以说现在的大学英语4。很多人只会做题目。不过。以及反方的观点,这并不适合于交际场合,挺全。接下来就有了很多人认为有必要举行英语口语考试.6级考试只限于笔试和听力我个人认为你英语作文模板记的挺多。最后As far as I am concrened ,得学会灵活运用,并不能用英语表达自己的思想观点
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文求修改!_百度知道
英语作文求修改!
but we can have many more common friends, he will also give hist it right, but he surelygives you the most important spirit support invisibly. I think a true friend may help you when you are in trouble. Even ifthere&#39, but everyonehas their own life andt take advat live without friendship. We are bots no one understand what I am interested in. Maybe he is not popular or soft-spoken, but the meaning of friendship is differentfor each person, a friend is theperson who has the same interests as you and listens to your crazy wordspatiently. Though it&#39, angry
help, can&#39, isn&#39. It is true that it&#39. An old English saying is &#39, disappointed, but we can'A friend in nes good and warm for us to have otherhands when we are sad.&#39.Friendship is indispensableFriendshipJuniorClass 14 Grade 2
Leo TanIt is a truth that any humanbeing can&#39?In my opinion, but wt force anyone to help us tofight against our own destiny. Butdon's too difficult to findonetcount on our friends&#39. We can'. Itgives you the most basic social need and helps to improve your own life
提问者采纳
明显是病句,越该越错啊1 but the meaning of friendship is different for each person?此处though 和 but不可以一块用;t it right,tcount on our friends&#39.
&for&quot., angry s no one understand what I应该改为“to&s 去掉5Itgives you the most basic social need and helps to improve your own life。though放在句首本身就有尽管。3 n my opinion, a friend is the person
应该把the person改成a person4 Even ifthere',我觉得我没法提供修改意见.
improve是应该是提高的意思。2 Though it&#39.;s good and warm for us to have otherhands when we are sad。应该把life换成life quality至于文章内容, but we can&#39,这都是你自己的想法; help, isn&#39.但是的意思,要把there&#39,把你的话mprove your own life翻译成中文就是提升你的生活我i唯love你 这位网友估计没仔细看文章吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
否则单薄些,advice加个复数吧,这里没有转折。第八,need加复数,may help改为should have helped ,非谓语动词,understand应该是现在分词形式。第三通篇文章不错。第二。第六。楼主要是能用倒装,different后改为with each other,cannot改为shouldnot还有count it on。第四,定语从句的话文采就好的多,it gives改成it hands,we are both normal改为both ordinary,但有几个问题必须改正,but去掉。第五,but don&#39。第七,the most改为t的but改为moreover,祈使句。手机答的,希望对楼主有帮助。第一
第一行中be different from 是固定搭配,第四行中的一个句子里不能同时出现though和but 去掉一个就好了。总体还行吧,就是中国式英语太明显了,通篇句式没亮点,那几个反意疑问句我也不确定有没有问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中英语作文求挑错,求改正,谢谢!(150字左右的)题目:目前你学校正在进行素质教育,双休日不允许老师统一组织学生上课和考试,但是可以开展丰富有益的课外活动.请写一篇短文,谈谈你对这件事的看法.Nowadays, o_百度作业帮
高中英语作文求挑错,求改正,谢谢!(150字左右的)题目:目前你学校正在进行素质教育,双休日不允许老师统一组织学生上课和考试,但是可以开展丰富有益的课外活动.请写一篇短文,谈谈你对这件事的看法.Nowadays, our school is trying the quality-oriented education aiming at making us students more well-rounded.Our school don't allow teachers to organize something embracing students' testing and having classes together at weekends.Meanwhile ,students are encouraged to join in meaningful activities to open their eyesight.I think this issue has a array of tremendous positive effects on students.What comes first is that students will have more chances to learn what they can't learn at school.Quality-oriented education not practiced,seldom can students be likely to broaden their horizon.Futhermore,students may have less pressure on studying and they will study better.Last but not least,through all of the out-class activities,students can cultivate their own interests,and this advantages is of vital significance.As far as I'm concerned,we students really benefit a lot from quality-oriented education,and it is high time that all the school practiced this new method of education.最后一行schools把s漏了
don't改为doesn't,
something改为anything,
having改为have
effects改为effect这句话改一下:Had quality-oriented education not been practised,seldom could students ...advantages改为advantage,
I'm改为I've
您可能关注的推广回答者:谁可以帮我改英语作文呢,我是大一的,英语差得- 我想利用这次寒假每天写一篇作文提升下,但是错了我又不知道,所以谁可以帮我改改作文呢?我可以用邮箱发过去,主要就是看看语法什么的,求热心人了,可以抽出点时_百度作业帮
谁可以帮我改英语作文呢,我是大一的,英语差得- 我想利用这次寒假每天写一篇作文提升下,但是错了我又不知道,所以谁可以帮我改改作文呢?我可以用邮箱发过去,主要就是看看语法什么的,求热心人了,可以抽出点时间来帮我看看的,不会很长的作文的,
发多长的作文都行.不懂的尽管问,我现在放假,呵呵.我英语有保证的哦~
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 求职信英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信