翻译初一下册英语课文翻译!找高手!!

求高手翻译一下!!感谢~_百度知道
求高手翻译一下!!感谢~
,与罗森合写),与雅各布森合写)。”
无限感激:“公平理论又称社会比较理论、《社会交换中的不公平》(1965)等著作中提出来的一种激励理论,它是美国行为科学家斯塔西•亚当斯在《工人关于工资不公平的内心冲突同其生产率的关系》(1962,《工资不公平对工作质量的影响》(1964求高手翻译这段文字
!!!. &quot,&(1964; social exchange of unfair &quot!;Immense gratitude, was co-written with jacobson); salary unfair to work the influence on the quality of &(1965) and so on the work brought out in a kind of incentive theory,&quot, it is the behavior scientists matchup west Adams in the workers about wages not fair inner conflict with its productivity relationship &quot, rosen and was co-written);(1962Ping theory and says the social comparison theory
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
感谢的相关知识
其他3条回答
social exchange unfair &(1965) and other writings to an incentive theory, co-write);(1964; wages are not fair relationship with their productivity &quot, co-write), Jacobson, American Behavioral S(1962,&quot, and Rosen, also known as social comparison theory,& wages are not fair to workquality &quot, it is the Stacy Adams, the inner conflict of the workers&#39Equity theory
Equity theory also known as the social comparison theory, it is an incentive theoryproposed
in the works of the American behavioral scientist Stacy. Adams in the workers about unfair wage relations, 1962's inner conflict with its productivity, (and Rosen wrote), the wage unfair effects on the quality of work, 1964, (and Jacobson wrote), the social exchange of unfair in 1965.
The justice theory and says the social comparison theory, it is the behavior scientists matchup west Adams in the workers about wages not fair inner conflict with its productivity relationship &(1962, rosen and was co-written),& salary unfair to work the influence on the quality of &(1964, was co-written with jacobson),& social exchange of unfair &(1965) and so on the work brought out in a kind of incentive theory
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手用英文翻译一下下面这段话:谢谢!! 意思差不多也可以!!!_百度知道
求高手用英文翻译一下下面这段话:谢谢!! 意思差不多也可以!!!
道这个消息的时候我心像被雷劈了.很想你很想你,最亲爱的老哥?你要坚强渡过这关,你总说我是老土,我知道你一定会说话算话,我等你回来欺负我,你从不跟我食言!老妹在这里等你回来,别让我为你再哭了,我等你回来帮我改变,你说除了你和我爸谁都不能欺负我,你说你是我的坚强后盾,相信你一定会平安回来的对吗
提问者采纳
do not let me cry for you anymore,you had told me that you were my steady support,My darling brother,right,I knew you will keepy your promise,I believe that you will come back safely?You have to get thm waiting for you back to change me.you never break you promise,you had told me that anyone was forbidden to bully me except you and my father,I'm a old-fashioned,you had always said that I'm waiting for you back to bully me,I&#39,so much!Your sweetie is keeping waiting for you back here!Miss you soMy heart had deadly broken when I get this messege
提问者评价
谢谢你的回答!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
译文字最纠结了。所以,搞不好味道就没了,还不如用原版
I was surprised after hear this message.you said you will always support me for ever ,I know you will carry out your promise.you said no person could bully
me eccepet you and my father . I am waiting for you back to bully me .you said I am lack of temperament,I will channge for you .I believe you will come back safely
,right ? Ymust remember every thing goes well !your sister waiting here ,I am very miss you my dear brother,do not let me cry for you ! 如果你老哥懂英文的话,这段翻译他能体会到你对他的感情的!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手给我翻译一下 不要翻译机翻译的谢谢!借用某种具体的形象的事物暗示特定的人物或事理,以表达真挚的感情和深刻的寓意,这种以物征事的艺术表现手法叫象征.象征的表现效果是:寓_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求高手给我翻译一下 不要翻译机翻译的谢谢!借用某种具体的形象的事物暗示特定的人物或事理,以表达真挚的感情和深刻的寓意,这种以物征事的艺术表现手法叫象征.象征的表现效果是:寓
求高手给我翻译一下 不要翻译机翻译的谢谢!借用某种具体的形象的事物暗示特定的人物或事理,以表达真挚的感情和深刻的寓意,这种以物征事的艺术表现手法叫象征.象征的表现效果是:寓意深刻,能丰富人们的联想,耐人寻味,使人获得意境无穷的感觉;能给人以简练、形象的实感,能表达真挚的感情.指借助于某一具体事物的外在特征,寄寓艺术家某种深邃的思想,或表达某种富有特殊意义的事理的艺术手法.象征的本体意义和象征意义之间本没有必然的联系,但通过艺术家对本体事物特征的突出描绘,会使艺术欣赏者产生由此及彼的联想,从而领悟到艺术家所要表达的含义.另外,根据传统习惯和一定的社会习俗,选择人民群众熟知的象征物作为本体,也可表达一种特定的意蕴.
Use a specific image things suggesting specific character or reason,to express the sincere feelings and profound implication,the characteristic that the artistic name symbol.Symbol expression effect:deep meaning,can enrich people's Association,afford much food for thought,make people get the feeling of endless in order to give people a real sense of simplicity,image,can express our sincere feelings.The help of a specific things the external features,his artist some deep thoughts,or express a wealthy special significance sense of art.Symbol of the body between the symbolic meanings and are not necessarily related,but through the artist on the ontology of things characteristic of the featured,will make the art produce proceed from the one to the other associations,thus realize the artist to express the meaning.In addition,according to tradition and social customs,choose people familiar symbols as main body,also can express a certain meaning.英语老师亲自解答,如果不懂,请继续追问
Imply a specific character or good sense, to express feelings of sincere and profound meaning, this is called a symbol of artistic expression of the material sign of things to borrow things of a speci...
Borrow some kind of specific image of the things suggest that specific figures or reason, to express sincere feelings and profound implication, this thing for the things artistic expression that symbo...寻找高手!!!谁能帮我翻译一下啊(页 1)
- 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
寻找高手!!!谁能帮我翻译一下啊
寻找高手!!!谁能帮我翻译一下啊
17:07&&&tiandou
How are you!
We are pleased to inform you that the customer confirm the samples and is interested to place an order as attached if you accept 5% discount.
0.25 & 0.35 are in 50m/coils, others 100m/coils.each color in one carton.
Size & Color & Qty of Coils&&must be printed on each carton.
Please issue the PI in the name of ALBORZ Co. indicating Full specification of Wires,total FOB & Freight, Total G/N Weight, Packing in details for each, HS Code No, Delivery, Validity(30 days for opening LC), Standard No, COI Issued by SGS, Payment (By At Sight LC at Euro), and etc..
As you may know we can just open LC at Euro . So the PI must be issued at Euro.
By the way the customer accepted to pay 20% cash and open LC for Balance.
So you should send 2 PI . One at actual price as sale contract in which you should indicate 100% value and our 5% commission and the other with 80% Value just for opening LC.
Please send PIs immediately so that the customer can apply for I/Ls and open LC while you are holiday.
Expecting your prompt reply.
谁能帮我翻译一下啊~~~
里面好想好多都看不明白哦
[ 本帖最后由 tiandou 于
17:29 编辑 ]
联系我请说明来自福步
17:15&&&titianhuang
先试着翻一段,供参考~
近来如何?
很高兴通知您客户对样品进行了确认,并且有意愿下单,如果您愿意接收5%的折扣价,详如附件。
0.25和0.35的为50米/卷,余下的为100米/卷,每种颜色分别装箱。(0.25和0.35是指价格?还是型号?其它?)
箱体须印上规格、颜色、数量和卷数。
请以PARHOUN CHEMICAL ALBORZ Co.的名义开立形式发票,内容包括线圈的全部规格、FOB总价、运费总价、总毛重、总净重、单个包装、HS编码、交货方式、L/C有效期、标准单号、SGS开立的COI、付款条件等等。
如您所知,我们只能开立欧元L/C,所以PI上须用欧元显示。客户接收20%现金付款和/LC支付余款。
因此,您需要分送两份PI,一份显示合同价格的全额和5%我方佣金,另外一份显示金额的80%,为开立L/C所需。
请您即刻发送两份PI,这样,我方就可以在您假期的时候申请I/L,并开立L/C。
期待您的早日答复。
[ 本帖最后由 titianhuang 于
17:47 编辑 ]
17:17&&&zgx626126
就是让你给他们折扣 然后做两个PI 一个是原价的, 一个是折扣价的.
17:28&&&tiandou
谢谢大家!!!!~~;P :victory: :kiss:寻找英语高手帮忙翻译一下下!_百度知道
寻找英语高手帮忙翻译一下下!
alcoholism, problems or injustices, violence toward women or other explosive issues of the times.Dramatic themes often include current issues, mental illness,the corruption of power, sexual inequality, religious intolerance (such as anti-Semitism), to exonerate society and institutions and to blame problems on an individual. A dramatic film shows us human beings at their bestDrama films are serious presentations, societal ills, especially during earlier times of censorship, and stories. Although dramatic films have often dealt frankly and realistically with social problems. Each of the types of subject-matter themes have various kinds of dramatic plots, corrupt societal institutions, their worst, poverty, and everything in-between,her transgressions, who more often than not. See also the melodrama film and epics (historical) films, political unrest, such as racial prejudice, drug addiction,would be punished for his&#47. These films have successfully drawn attention to the issues by taking davantage of the topical interest of the subject, the tendency has been for Hollywood. Dramatic films are probably the largest film genre, settings, portraying realistic charaters
提问者采纳
也看音乐剧电影和史诗 (历史的)电影,比较时常超过不。每主题-物质主题的类型有各种不同类型戏剧性的阴谋,描写现实的 charaters 、问题或者不公平。这些电影已经成功地藉由拿主题的谈论兴趣的 davantage 引起对议题的注意,贫穷,向女人的暴力或时代的其他易爆发议题,生活情形,免除社会和机构和把问题归咎于一个个体,使社会的机构腐烂,但是,尤其是在较早时代的检查制度期间,政治不安、和故事。戏剧性的电影或许是最大的电影类型,酒精中毒、毒瘾,心智的疾病,会为他的│她违反被处罚。一个戏剧性的电影在巅峰状态给我们看人类、像种族的偏见这样的社会疾病。虽然戏剧性的电影已经时常坦白地而且实际地被社会的问题处理,他们的最坏的事情、和每件事物中间物、宗教性的不宽容 (像是反犹太主义)。戏剧性的主题时常包括现在的议题,性不平等,力量的腐败,趋向已经为好莱坞戏剧电影是严重的发表、设定
要人工翻译的呀,你这个是不对呀,都读不通
ee,,我英语还没那么好呢
呜。。。这才是作业里的第一段。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
高手帮忙的相关知识
其他1条回答
好简单a``````
求帮助。。。求译文。。。。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP