小主人报小记者面试想在新华小学四一班招聘几名小记者李华

英语作文 假如你是李华,得知你校的校报在高一新生中招聘英语小记者的消息,于是你写了吧一篇应内容1,现年16岁,任班长2,爱好英语阅读,订阅了各种英文报纸 3,能与外宾自由交谈,曾在初中举_百度作业帮
英语作文 假如你是李华,得知你校的校报在高一新生中招聘英语小记者的消息,于是你写了吧一篇应内容1,现年16岁,任班长2,爱好英语阅读,订阅了各种英文报纸 3,能与外宾自由交谈,曾在初中举
英语作文 假如你是李华,得知你校的校报在高一新生中招聘英语小记者的消息,于是你写了吧一篇应内容1,现年16岁,任班长2,爱好英语阅读,订阅了各种英文报纸 3,能与外宾自由交谈,曾在初中举办的英语口语比赛中获第一名.4,自己能胜任这项工作,如果录用,一定努力工作.
Dear sir ,My name is Li Hua ,and I am a freshman .from my post I know our School Newspaper office want to enroll some new young reporters from freshmen .I think I am qualified .Let me say something about myself .I'm the monitor of class one and I am 16 years old who is full of energy and new ideas ,and I like reading everything about English ,and subscribe to all kinds of English newspapers and magazines .What's more I can communicate with foreigners in English fluently and freely and I have won the first prize in the Oral English Contest in my secondary school .Besides ,I believe that I have the ability to do it well ,and if accepted ,I will try my best to work hard.Wish you can reply me as soon as possible whether I am accepted or not .Thank you .yours ,Li Hua 我感觉应该以信的形式吧.
Dear editor
Recently I have learnt that you need little reporters from the new students in Grades 1.I would like to be one.Now I would like to introduce myself to you.
My name is...}

我要回帖

更多关于 小主人报 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信