【我不会说英语怎么翻译翻译】如果不倔强就好了

求英文师兄帮我翻译 倔强天使_百度知道
求英文师兄帮我翻译 倔强天使
就算失望不能绝望、即使你原谅我也不能原谅、下一站是不是天堂、最美地愿望一定最疯狂、握紧双手绝对不放、在我活着的地方、我能看懂的、我就是我自己的神、希望不要随便敷衍我、那就让我不一样、我如果对自己说不行、坚持对我来说就是以刚克刚当我和世界不一样、谢谢、可我的英文水平不够、…… (我想把这个弄在空间、我和我骄傲的倔强、如果对自己说谎、有劳了、我和我最后的倔强、就这一次我和我最后的倔强、这一次为自己疯狂
提问者采纳
stick for me is to just be overcome, even disappointed not despair, if I said to myself, I and my stubborn pride, I am my own God, the most beautiful places certain desire crazy, no, I and my last stubborn, the next stop is not heaven, if lying to yourself, even if you can not forgive forgive me,不太好, where I live, let me not the same, this time crazy for yourself, just this once I and my last stubbornWhen my world is not the same, clenched hands absolutely hold
比楼上那两个认真多啦
望完善!谢谢
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
由于句法.Insistence would makes myself strong。If I am unique in this world,希望你不介意. Beautifulwishes are crazy in most of time, sinceI would never forgive myself if all of this is nothing but a lie、语气和习性的关系,祝福你,一个给于自己无与伦比力量的前进驱动, it would make myself different, and with mypride and proud I straggle to my goal and shall never care if it would orwouldn’t be my ticket to heaven,让句子更有力量也让外国人能够更直接的体会和赞同, however I hold my life in my own hand and Ishall hold my insistences in my tight fists,稍稍更动的字词来加强力量和专注, with my whole and all straight I shall fight until I die这是一个很牛的宣告. Desperation would never makes myhope die, I will never said “quit” to myself
i am the way i am as persistence is my backfire to the world of crueltyif i am to deny my self, i'd be lying. even if you forgive my self denial, i would never.the most beauriful dreams are the most frenzied. i am god of myself. wherever i go, my strength and i will stay together forever ever. never despair even if the next destiny isnt paradise. May my strength and i go the extra mile for myself for this very time.
let me be different from the world,no matter how the world is.perseverance is my principle, if I say no to myself, if i lie to myself,
i can't forgive it, even if you forgive me, best wishes must be the most crazy, I am my own god in the place where I live, I and my last stubborn, hold hands, absolutely not to put, the next station is heaven, even if i will be disappointed , I am proud of stubbornness, this time i am crazy for myself,
this time, I ,and my last stubbornness.
倔强的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁倔强 英文翻译_百度知道
倔强 英文翻译
就是钻牛角尖 犟 固执
应该怎么用哪个词 谢谢
提问者采纳
倔强的,侧重生性固执obstinate
adj, 难对付的
用于褒义指坚定不移、意见等的顽固性格 钻牛角尖,
不易屈服的stubborn
倔强的,执意顽强,
(病)难治的
指无理地固执已见或听不进他人忠告;用于贬义指固执已见
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
The man was very stubborn. The obstinate woman refused to believe my explanation.We had reached a dead end in the debate.
stubborn 形容词,一般都是在is are am后面,应该是用来形容一个人的性格。
headstrong
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(只要你说你还爱我,只要你说你不想放弃,我想我不会那么倔强的说分手)用英文怎么翻译。_百度知道
(只要你说你还爱我,只要你说你不想放弃,我想我不会那么倔强的说分手)用英文怎么翻译。
(只要你说你还爱我,只要你说你不想放弃,我想我不会那么倔强的说分手)用英文怎么翻译。
提问者采纳
只要你说你还爱我,只要你说你不想放弃,我想我不会那么倔强的说分手If you say you love me, if you say you do not want to give up, I think 俯乏碘何鄢蛊碉坍冬开I won't so stubborn to say good-bye
提问者评价
其他类似问题
说分手的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁倔犟的海词问答与网友补充:
倔犟的相关资料:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 对不起英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐