假如假设你是校报记者李华李华,是你校校报的英语小记者.请根据所给的内容提示为校报的英语园地这一篇英语稿件,报道中

假如你叫李华,是学校的一名英语小记者,请根据下面提纲,为校报的英语专栏写一篇稿件本周2参加拔草 pull up weed 的情况.主要内容 1参加活动的时间 地点,经过.2 参加的感受._百度作业帮
假如你叫李华,是学校的一名英语小记者,请根据下面提纲,为校报的英语专栏写一篇稿件本周2参加拔草 pull up weed 的情况.主要内容 1参加活动的时间 地点,经过.2 参加的感受.
假如你叫李华,是学校的一名英语小记者,请根据下面提纲,为校报的英语专栏写一篇稿件本周2参加拔草 pull up weed 的情况.主要内容 1参加活动的时间 地点,经过.2 参加的感受.
This Tuesday after noon,orgonezed by the academic affairs office, all the students of grade 6 went weeding in the West Hill Meadow.
All the students is devided into several groups according to class.It was a little rainy but lead by the teachers,most of the student finished the weeding ignoring the rain.There was a few who cut their fingers by the weed half-way,but after simple bandaging,they continued until the end.The whole work lasted for about 2 hours.
After weeding,some said that it's a hard work and feeled tied.Most of the students never had such experience but they told the reporter that from then on ,they learned more skills and were awared of the hardness of farming.They said they would treasure the fruits of others' labour.假如你是李华,用英语给你校校报写篇关于梦想的作文_百度知道
假如你是李华,用英语给你校校报写篇关于梦想的作文
his summer holiday, the Great Wall and so on. I like this city very much and I hope I can visit there again. Before that. We visited to many famous places, I visited toBeijingwith my aunt, theImperialPalace, because it’s so amazing and the scenery is very beautiful. Besides. I was so exciting, I like theSummerPalacethe most. There are many tall buildings, theSummerPalace, but this summer holiday they were all in front of my eyes, I just saw them on TV. Among them,Beijingis a modern city, such as Tian’anMen Square
其他类似问题
校报的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁作文(共15分)根据题目所提出的具体要求,写出一篇连贯完整的短文。词数不少于60。假如你是李华,参加了学校组织的主题为“我们的生活与环境”活动。请根据下面提供的信息,为你校校刊英语栏目投稿,介绍本次活..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%作文(共15分)根据题目所提出的具体要求,写出一篇连贯完整的短文。词数不少于60。假如你是李华,参加了学校组织的主题为“我们的生活与环境”活动。请根据下面提供的信息,为你校校刊英语栏目投稿,介绍本次活动并谈谈你的感受。稿件的开头已经为你写好。Time: July 15th—20th, 2013Content:● give a speech on Human and Nature● have a discussion on public transportation● collect used bottles Our school organized an activity named Our Life and Our Environment. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________马上分享给朋友:答案Our school organized an activity name our life and our environment.It lasted from June 15th to 20th 2012. During these days, we took part in a lot of interesting activities. A teacher from Beijing University gave us a speech on Human and Nature. We learned a lot from the speech. We had a discussion on public transportation. We decided to go to school by bus or subway more often. We also collected used bottles for recycling and told people around us to save water in the neighbourhood.All of us were tired but happy because we did good things to others and to the environment.? Environment is so important to our life. We should do something to protect it. Protecting the earth is protecting ourselves.I hope to take part in this kind of activities again.点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华,你校于10月8日举行...”,相似的试题还有:
假设你是育才中学的一名学生,你校上周成功举办了一次“英语节”活动。请根据下列表格中的提示信息写一篇题为“The
English festival at our school”的英语短文,介绍英语节期间的活动情况并谈谈你的感受。注意:(1)可以适当增、减内容,要求意思、语句连贯;(2)短文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名;(3)词数80~100左右。文章的题目和首句已给出,不计入总词数。活动时间5月5日-5月7日参加人员全体学生,英语教师活动内容看英语电影,唱英语歌曲,等等活动效果同学们更加喜欢英语,口语能力也有了提高……The English Festival at our schoolLast week our school held an English
书面表达。假设你是校英语报的小记者,请你根据以下提示,写一篇英语短文,报道上周你校举行的志愿者活动。&&&&&&时间活动上周六参观希望小学1. 开联谊会2. 帮忙打扫卫生3. 听校长讲一些贫困生的故事。上周日在学校操场举行募捐活动要求:1. 句子通顺,语意连贯;&&&&&&&&&&&&2. 包括表格中所有提示内容,但不要逐字逐句翻译,可适当发挥;&&&&&&&&&&&&3. 不少于80词。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华。下面四幅图描述了上周一你骑自行车上学路上发生的一件事情。请根据图片的先后顺序,将这件事用英文以日记形式记述下来。注意:1. 日记的开头已为你写好。 2. 词数不少于60。提示词:剐蹭 scratchMonday,October 28&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& FineThis morning,假如你叫李明,你校英语校刊LOOK招聘摄影师的启事引起了你的兴趣,请根据表格信息,用英文给招聘人Lind...假如你叫李明,你校英语校刊LOOK招聘摄影师的启事引起了你的兴趣,请根据表格信息,用英文给招聘人Linda写一_百度作业帮
假如你叫李明,你校英语校刊LOOK招聘摄影师的启事引起了你的兴趣,请根据表格信息,用英文给招聘人Lind...假如你叫李明,你校英语校刊LOOK招聘摄影师的启事引起了你的兴趣,请根据表格信息,用英文给招聘人Linda写一
假如你叫李明,你校英语校刊LOOK招聘摄影师的启事引起了你的兴趣,请根据表格信息,用英文给招聘人Linda写一封申请信.词数80左右,我只会写开头和结尾 除去开头结尾词数80左右.提示『 姓名:李明、性别:男、年龄15年级:初三、兴趣:摄影、写作、户外运动,性格:活泼、开朗、精力充沛、曾获校园摄影比赛二等奖 应聘目的:参加校园活动,丰富业余生活.』 Dear linda,i'm writing to apply for the position of photographer for LooK___.I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Dear linda,
I'm writing to apply for the position of photographer for LooK. My name is Liming and I am fifteen years old. I am outgoing , lively and active . I am always full of energy. Photography is my hobby. Besides I like writing and outdoor activities. I once got the second prize in Photography Competition in our school. So I think I am fit for this job. I want this job to rich my life and be able to join in many school activities. I would be grateful if could give me a chance. I am looking forward to hearing from you.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语学习园地 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信