八年级上册英语练习题新目标英语下册练习题

新目标英语八年级(下)期中测试题--《中学生英语(初中版)》2009年17期
新目标英语八年级(下)期中测试题
【摘要】:正~~
【作者单位】:
【关键词】:
【分类号】:G634.41【正文快照】:
第I卷(选择题)Ⅰ.听力测试部分。(共两节,满分25分)第一节(共11小题;每小题1分,满分11分)第一部分听下面6个问题。每个问题后有三个答语,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每个问题后,你都有5秒钟的时间来作答和阅读下一小题。每个问题仅读一遍。()1.A.Since19
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【相似文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
蔡守一;;[J];时代英语(高一);2011年03期
王成杰;;[J];时代英语(高一);2011年03期
;[J];时代英语(高一);2011年03期
丁仁贵;;[J];时代英语(高一);2011年03期
丁仁贵;;[J];时代英语(高一);2011年03期
金健;;[J];时代英语(高一);2011年03期
中国重要会议论文全文数据库
李慧;;[A];河北省教师教育学会第一届教学设计创新论坛论文集[C];2011年
韩润峰;;[A];中国心理卫生协会残疾人心理卫生分会第八届学术交流会论文集[C];2010年
李毅;;[A];外语语言教学研究——黑龙江省外国语学会第十次学术年会论文集[C];1996年
曹强;;[A];江苏省教育学会2006年年会论文集(文科专辑)[C];2006年
冯翠钦;;[A];福建省外国语文学会2002年会论文集[C];2002年
朱燕红;;[A];江苏省教育学会2005年小学语文优秀论文集[C];2005年
片成男;;[A];第十二届全国心理学学术大会论文摘要集[C];2009年
谢金林;;[A];“中国特色社会主义行政管理体制”研讨会暨中国行政管理学会第20届年会论文集[C];2010年
孔维清;李华震;;[A];江苏省教育学会2005年小学语文优秀论文集[C];2005年
费洁;;[A];江苏省教育学会2006年年会论文集(文科专辑)[C];2006年
中国重要报纸全文数据库
刘军;[N];新华每日电讯;2002年
中国社会科学院世界经济与政治研究所副所长
王逸舟;[N];人民日报;2001年
记者丁子;[N];人民日报;2002年
熊昌义;[N];新华每日电讯;2002年
张利;[N];新华每日电讯;2002年
龙胜东;[N];人民日报;2001年
邵杰;[N];人民日报;2001年
本报实习生
汪建根;[N];中国文化报;2000年
北林;[N];中国文化报;2000年
记者拱振喜;[N];人民日报;2002年
中国博士学位论文全文数据库
李林慧;[D];华东师范大学;2011年
凌建侯;[D];北京外国语大学;1999年
陈颖;[D];辽宁大学;2009年
王彦力;[D];南京师范大学;2005年
江艺;[D];华东师范大学;2008年
罗曼;[D];山东师范大学;2009年
林作帅;[D];上海外国语大学;2009年
王菊丽;[D];河南大学;2005年
廖雪伶;[D];四川大学;2005年
黄键;[D];北京师范大学;2000年
中国硕士学位论文全文数据库
洪琼;[D];中国人民大学;2004年
鞠芳;[D];新疆师范大学;2006年
樊义红;[D];华中师范大学;2007年
王春晖;[D];曲阜师范大学;2005年
林莉;[D];湘潭大学;2007年
康丹;[D];湖南师范大学;2008年
李艳华;[D];南京师范大学;2005年
吴靖;[D];山东师范大学;2006年
沈素玲;[D];河北师范大学;2005年
李敏;[D];西南政法大学;2007年
&快捷付款方式
&订购知网充值卡
400-819-9993
《中国学术期刊(光盘版)》电子杂志社有限公司
同方知网数字出版技术股份有限公司
地址:北京清华大学 84-48信箱 知识超市公司
出版物经营许可证 新出发京批字第直0595号
订购热线:400-819-82499
服务热线:010--
在线咨询:
传真:010-
京公网安备74号新目标英语八年级下册第一单元单元测试题 - 初中在线 下载_千教网
教育搜搜,搜搜教育:
输入关键词,搜索您要的课件,教案,试题
&您的位置:
&&& &&新目标英语八年级下册第一单元单元测试题 - 初中在线
欢迎您到“千教网”下载“新目标英语八年级下册第一单元单元测试题 - 初中在线”的资源,本文档是doc
格式,无须注册即可下载,“本地下载”无法下载时请尝试“迅雷下载”
新目标英语八年级下册第一单元单元测试题 - 初中在线
所属科目:英语&&&&文件类型:doc
类别:试题、练习
相关资源:
温馨提示:本站所有教学资源均是完全免费提供!内容简介下方即有下载连接!
下载步骤:直接点击即可下载
注意:1.源文件中的公式,图片,在下边的内容预览中被忽略!(文档内容预览在最下方)
2.下载链接在下方,无需注册直接可下载!
文档内容预览:&&&&初中在线 新目标英语八年级下册第一单元单元测试题(.根据所给汉语的适当形式填空。& 1.She''ll____(成为)a doctor.& 2.I want to go____(游泳).& 3.The prediction will come____(实现).& 4.Li Lei____(养)a pet dog in his house.& 5.There will be____(更少的)cars.Ⅱ.单项选择(& )1. There ____ robots in people''s homes in 30 years.A.isB.areC.beD.will be(& )2. Ten years ago, she____ in London.A.liveB.livesC.livedD.will live(& )3. Will there be more people?A.Yes, there isB.No, there isn''tC.Yes, there willD.No, there will(& )4. She''ll____ to Beijing tomorrow.A.goB.goesC.wentD.to go(& )5. Jumping is difficult as well as____.A.runB.runsC.runningD.will run(& )6. There are____ more people in the department stores on Sundays than usual.A.manyB.muchC.soD.a little(& )7. It''s very friendly____ you to come to see me.A.ofB.forC.toD.on(& )8. I don''t know____ to make a decision at once.A.A. ifB.whetherC.whatD.when(& )9. He is good at English and is now____ China Daily.A.onB.atC.work atD.work on(& )10. I went to see my grandma every____ days.A.four or fiveB.four and fiveC.fourthD.fifthⅢ.句型转换& 1. Everyone will have a credit card. (否定句)&& Everyone____ have a credit card.& 2. We often go to see Aunt Sun. (对划线部分提问)&& ____ ____ do you go to see Aunt Sun.& 3. She finished her homework. (否定句)&& She ____ ____ her homework.& 4. I''ll go to Hong Kong on vacation. (对划线部分提问)& ____ ____ go to on vacation?& 5. I will fly rockets to moon and Mars. (对划线部分提问)& ____ ____ you go to moon and Mars?& Ⅳ.完形填空& Everybody loves Christmas. It''s time&& 1&
, to visit friends and family members, and to share with others.& In many countries, people give&& 2&
Christmas cards and presents. && 3& & Christmas trees in their houses. They hang lights and other things on the trees. And&& 4&
like“Jingle Bells”. These songs are called“ & 5&& ”.& At Christmas time, people also do&& 6&
to help others. && 7&
, they give clothes and food to poor people. People also give toys to poor children. && 8&
on December 25th. It''s a&& 9&
holiday. So many people go to&& 10&
on Christmas.(& )1.A.of the yearB.for cryingC.to be happyD.in January(& )2.A.othersB.each otherC.any otherD.some others(& )3.A.They putB.Everyone plantsC.We burnD.Many people sell(& )4.A.people talkB.a man wroteC.there''s movieD.people sing songs(& )5.A.pop songsB.classical songsC.Christmas carolsD.folk songs(& )6.A.nice thingsB.bad thingsC.nothingD.not anything(& )7.A.They are not friendlyB.For exampleC.They don''t give things awayD.on Halloween(& )5.A.Christmas isB.People go to schoolC.Nobody goes to churchD.Everybody works(& )9.A.commonB.ordinaryC.religiousD.government(& )10.A.the streetsB.shopC.collegeD.churchⅤ.阅读理解A& A university professor recently made several tests with different animals to find out which was cleverer than other animals.& In one test the professor put a monkey in a room where there were several small boxes. Some boxes were inside other boxes. One small box had some food in it. The professor wanted to watch the monkey and to find out bow long it would take the monkey to find the food. The professor left the room. He waited a few minutes outside the door. Then be get down on his knees and put his eye to the keyhole. What did he see? To his surprise, he found himself looking into the eye of the monkey. The monkey was on the other side of the door and looked at the professor through the keyhole.(& )1.The professor wonder(想知道)____.&& A.if the monkey came into the box&& B.if the monkey would look for the food&& C.if the monkey was cleverer than other animals&& D.if some boxes were inside other boxes(& )2.In one test the professor put a monkey ____.&& A.into a small box&& B.into several small boxes&& C.into a box where there was some food&& D.in a room(& )3.After the professor left the room, the monkey ____.&& A.began to eat food&& B.began to look for food&& C.look at the professor through the keyhole&& D.came into the boxes one after another(& )4.The professor ____.&& A.got down on his knees and waited outside the door&& B.got down on his knees and put his eye to the keyhole&& C.left the room for a long time&& D.looked at the monkey through the window with his eye(& )5.To the professor''s surprise ____.&& A.the monkey got down on its knees&& B.the monkey came out of the room&& C.the monkey looked at the professor through the windows&& D. the monkey put its eye to the keyholeB& Three men arrived in New York for a holiday. They stayed in a very large hotel and their room was on the forty-fifth floor. In the evening they went to the theatre and came back late. “I''m very sorry.”said the attendant of the hotel.“The lifts are not working tonight. Do you want to walk up to your room or sleep in the hall for the night?”& “Oh”, said one of the three.“We do not want to sleep in the hall. We l walk up to our room.” He turned to his two friends and said.“I think we can make our walk up to the room easier. On the way, I''ll then you, Alan, wil and then you, Peter will tell us some interesting stories”. Now they began their walk up to their room―Tom told the jokes. Alan sang the songs. At last they came to the thirty-fourth floor. They felt tired and stopped to have a rest.& “Well”, said Tom. “It''s your turn now. Peter please tell us a long and interesting story with a sad ending.”“OK, I''ll tell you a sad story,” said Peter, “It is not long, but it''s the saddest story of all. We left the key to our room in the hall.”(& )6.Tom, Alan and Peter went to New York to____.A.visit a very large hotelB.live thereC.have a holidayD.visit their friends(& )7.That evening they went toA.see the sightsB.watch a playC.their friends'' houseD.a restaurant(& )8.The attendant of the hotel____ for they were late.&& A. didn''t let them in&& B. told them they couldn''t use the lifts now&& C. wasn''t very happy&& D. got angry(& )9.One after another, they____ on their way to the room.A.told jokes and sang songsB.listened to musicC.told a sad storyD.A & C(& )10.Suddenly they found&& A. the key was missing&& B. the key was no longer in their pockets&& C. had to go back to the hall for the key&& D. the lifts started to work againⅥ.书面表达Your little brother Sam is going to visit you in summer holiday. Write a letter tell him what you''re going to do with him.(80~100 words)参考答案Ⅰ.1.become& will+动词原形。& 2.swimming& go swimming为固定短语。& 3.true& come true为固定短语,意为“实现”。& 4.keeps& “饲养”用动词keep,主语Li Lei为第三人称,谓语用单数。& 5.fewer& fewer是few的比较级,用来修饰可数名词。Ⅱ.1.D& in 30 years意为“30年后”,故用一般将来时。& 2.C& ten years ago意为“10年前”,故用一般过去时。& 3.C& Will there?? 肯定回答用Yes, there will,否定回答为No, there won''t。& 4.A& will+动词原形。& 5.C& 和jumping并列使用,故用running。& 6.B& much可修饰比较级。& 7.A& It''s+形容词+of sb. to do sth.为固定句型。& 8.B& whether to do sth+意为“是否要去做某事”但if后不可接to do。& 9.A& 指在中国日报社工作。Ⅲ.1.won''t& won''t=will not.& 2.How often& 提问频率用how often。& 3.didn''t finish& 一般过去时变否定加didn''t,动词恢复原形。& 4.Where will you& 用where提问地点。& 5.How will& 对方式提问为how。Ⅳ.1.C& 根据空作的结构可确定应用It''s time to do sth.结构。& 2.B& 这里指互送贺卡。& 3.A& 这里指把圣诞树放在他们家里。& 4.D& “Jingle Bells”是歌名。& 5.C& Christmas carols圣诞歌。& 6.A& do nice things做好事。& 7.B& for example例如。& 8.A& 圣诞节是12月25日。& 9.C& 圣诞节是一种宗教节日。& 10.D& 圣诞节人们去教堂。Ⅴ.1.C& 2.D& 3.C& 4.B& 5.D& 6.C& 7.B& 8.B& 9.D& 10.BⅥ.范文& Dear Sam,& I am very glad to know that you will see me in summer holiday. I think we will have a good time together. I think we will go to the animal park. There we''ll see many kinds of animals, such as elephants, tigers, dolphins, giraffes and so on. And we will play cards with some of my friends and have supper together. And if you like, we can go hiking to the Blue Mountains.& I hope you can come soon.××初中在线
你可能需要的试题,练习
关于资源的下载性声明:千教网本身不提供任何资源的下载服务,也不会保存任何数据在服务器上。所有资源的下载,均源于互联网抓取。当该资源的原始地址失效时,您可能无法获取该资源。八年级下册英语练习册答案_百度知道
八年级下册英语练习册答案
!!!!!!是人教版的那个“新课程实践与探究丛书”急急急
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
pratice 4.hospital 3.arrive
4! 3.Do have to go to the Children’s Palase to learn the paino.doesn’t have
4.Why does 7.camera 5. cloudy 2.Three 9. 4.1. washed 5.popular 2.5. thoes rules
2. us 三.BDADC BDACC CCBBD 四.1.would
like 10.is doing 8.help me 4.Geography 5.
across 2.has
2? 2,People often come and see him and he often go and see them,it wasn’t 4.sports shoes 3.CABDA 6~10CBDCA 六.Welcome to School Library 2.What’s doing 7.香水10.Beause it can make him get up early to take exercise 8.What does 6.If you lost them.I have to go to bed by 10 o’clock. snows 二.1.Does have 2.Sports News 4.magazines 4.else
5.How were 8.How like
dining hall
5.didn’t play
3.Where does 9.Don’t take your food into the libray or eat in here .singer 4?人教版的答案.
期末综合练习(二) 一.1. Do you want to meet him 5.does do 9.Does have 3.No.children 7. 期中综合练习 1.Because it was a quiet and clean plase 3。 4.at on 5.did
5.He doesn’t like game shows or wallets. CDADD 三.1.What’s like 10.Were any
2.fight 7.other
things 四 1.Children’s 5.He is a reporter.Where does he come from 2. from to 4.What would
7.are watching 3.to me 五.1.talking 8.classroom
9: 一.A)1. 2.her 10.potato4.garden 5.What’s the weather in Australia 六.Can you meet friends at night. build 二. 1.in
(B) 6.playing
4.Where does she from 4.Do you usually help your mom make dinner.DDCCC 四.1.didn’t went 3. doesn’t or 4.On the table
期末综合练习(一) 1.
2.They lived in a big city 2.wearing 5.speaking 二.1~5.Yes.loudly 2.
1.colorful 2. went 3.Can play 4. us 2? 五.1~5.didn’t do
(B) 6.wrote to 3. what does he like 4,you have to play for them-------either pay money for them or buy the some books. What does he look like 3.它们会使书本潮湿.What are you doing 2.What is the weather in Toronto 七.BBABC DABBA 八.DCBDA BCDAB 1.at classroom outside 五.CAFDE Section
B 一.(A)1.agree 4.Were any
5.Three weeks 5.Who does
8. on 2. surprised 三.1~5 BBCCC 6~10 CDDBA 11~15.have
e to 3.Are there any famous animals 5.outside
8.having a good time 五.David is 12 years old 7.any 9? 5.Everbody knows everybody . can’t have to 四.1.Why do 5.talking 3.
BCCCD ACBAD CBBDC 4.
1.hall 二. CBDCD 三.1Can
2. goes shopping 2.How
4.Don’t talk loudly in the classrooms.Don’t take 5.
DBADC BCBCA 7.
1.Do you have a pen pal 3.he didn’t 6.Do have to 2.to 3.Don’t
3.writes 3.DBCAC BACCD 七.BCBAC 6. friendly 3.expensive 3. DCABC 6~10.What does 4.He thinks the coolest thing is the sungiasses 5. 3.begining 4.Don’t arrive
5.aren’t any 2.Because he thinks they are interesting 3.dinner 3. for joining 5.arrived late 六.1不知道你们学校用的是什么版本
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
八年级下册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置: &
新目标英语八年级(下)期末测试题
摘 要:I.词汇根据首字母和汉语提示,写出空白处所缺的单词。
1. I like that movie very much, e_____ the music in it.
2. When the t_____ lights are red, you must stop and wait.
优质期刊推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级上册英语练习题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信