找一首英文歌一个女生唱的,高潮好像是lady for lady for,急啊~在酒吧经常放的英文歌听到的

一首英文歌,是in........的,高潮好像是baby for my love,.......一个女生唱的,应该是慢歌_百度知道
一首英文歌,是in........的,高潮好像是baby for my love,.......一个女生唱的,应该是慢歌
家帮帮忙啊,应该第一句就是baby for my love..,大概就是这样..,...,很有节奏感的,很急滴没有前奏
提问者采纳
lz听听看是否是你要找的.,don&#39.html" target="_blank">http://v;t you know that is true .com/v_show/id_XMTU5MTUwMDMy..com/v_show/id_XMTU5MTUwMDMyliving to love you-sarah connor 高潮是 baby for all my life .youku,i&#39...youku? 试听地址.中间有打雷的声音.://v;m living to love you .:<a href="http
提问者评价
谢谢,虽然不是我要找的,已经找到了,谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
可能是are you the one .你确定高潮是女生的?我感觉像贾斯丁的BABY.
不是 是in开头的我急着要用,不小心删了
Living to love you 吧?应该是。
找到也不说出来分享,是什么歌啊
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 比较摇滚 男生唱的 声音比较老 开头是Excuse me ...for one more time 高潮好像是she takes like
一首英文歌 比较摇滚 男生唱的 声音比较老 开头是Excuse me ...for one more time 高潮好像是she takes like
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求一首欧美歌曲(男声),最近酒吧常放的.MV中一个年轻的男的站在山顶的岩石上唱歌.MV中不时还有个女的出现 那男的好像穿着牛仔裤 衬衫好像没扣扣子 很年轻 我记得他唱高潮部分是这样的:pleas.taking no my ness.just for_百度作业帮
求一首欧美歌曲(男声),最近酒吧常放的.MV中一个年轻的男的站在山顶的岩石上唱歌.MV中不时还有个女的出现 那男的好像穿着牛仔裤 衬衫好像没扣扣子 很年轻 我记得他唱高潮部分是这样的:pleas.taking no my ness.just for you go.什么no no no no no.什么no no no no no...大概的读音是这样的 单词并不正确.谁知道的告诉我下,
是这首吧 flo rida -whistle
您可能关注的推广有一首英文歌曲,女的唱的。在很多人的手机里听到过,在贵和也听到过。前边很低沉。高潮部分很好听。很空灵。不知道叫什么。急求答案。
有一首英文歌曲,女的唱的。在很多人的手机里听到过,在贵和也听到过。前边很低沉。高潮部分很好听。很空灵。不知道叫什么。急求答案。 10
高朝部分有i a dream along 。。。for your touch。之类的单词。
补充:不是tell me why 也不是my humps!
补充:高潮的开始就是什么什么。。。along。。。。feeling in my heart。。。。for your touch 。。
补充:不是老的英文歌。是最近才流行的。有时在理发店也能听到。
burning 肯定
的感言:恩恩,就是这个歌.555.找久咯.超感谢啊.
其他回答 (5)
歌曲:tell me why&#13;&#10;歌手:declan galbraith &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;in my dream,&#13;&#10;children sing&#13;&#10;a song of love for every boy and girl .&#13;&#10;the sky is blue and fields are green&#13;&#10;and laughter is the language of the world.&#13;&#10;then i wake and all i see&#13;&#10;is a world full of people in need.&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;tell me why(why),&#13;&#10;does it have to be like this?&#13;&#10;tell me why(why),&#13;&#10;is there something i have missed?&#13;&#10;tell me why(why),&#13;&#10;cos& i don&t understand,&#13;&#10;when so many need somebody,&#13;&#10;we don&t give a helping hand.&#13;&#10;tell me why?&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;every day,&#13;&#10;i ask myself,&#13;&#10;what will i have to do to be a man?&#13;&#10;do i have to stand and fight,&#13;&#10;to prove to everybody who i am?&#13;&#10;is that what my life is far,&#13;&#10;to waste in a world full of war?&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;tell me why(why),&#13;&#10;does it have to be like this?&#13;&#10;tell me why(why),&#13;&#10;is there something i have missed?&#13;&#10;tell me why(why),&#13;&#10;&cos i don&t understand,&#13;&#10;when so many need somebody,&#13;&#10;we don&t give a helping hand.&#13;&#10;tell me why (tell me why)?&#13;&#10;tell me why (tell me why)?&#13;&#10;tell me why (tell me why)?&#13;&#10;just tell me why!&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;tell me why(why)&#13;&#10;does it have to be like this?&#13;&#10;tell me why(why),&#13;&#10;is there something i have missed?&#13;&#10;tell me why(why),&#13;&#10;&cos i don&t understand,&#13;&#10;when so many need somebody,&#13;&#10;we don&t give a helping hand.&#13;&#10;tell me why?&#13;&#10;(why,why,does the tiger fun)&#13;&#10;tell me why?&#13;&#10;(why,why,do we shoot the gun)&#13;&#10;tell me why?&#13;&#10;(why,why,do we never learn)&#13;&#10;can someone tell us why we let the forest burn?&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;(why,why,do we say we care)&#13;&#10;tell me why?&#13;&#10;(why,why,do we stand and stare)&#13;&#10;tell me why?&#13;&#10;(why,why,do the dolphins cry)&#13;&#10;can someone tell us why we let the ocean die?&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;(why,why,if we&re all the same)&#13;&#10;tell me why?&#13;&#10;(why,why,do we pass and blame)&#13;&#10;tell me why?&#13;&#10;(why,why,does it never end)&#13;&#10;can someone tell us why we cannot just be friends?&#13;&#10;why,why,(do we close our eyes)&#13;&#10;why,why,(do the greedy life)&#13;&#10;why,why,(do we fight for land)&#13;&#10;can someone tell us why &cos we don&t understand?&#13;&#10;why,why?? &#13;&#10;
Black Eyed Peas 唱的《My Humps》
试听下载:
What you gonna do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. (Check it out)
I drive these scrubbers crazy,
I do it on the daily,
They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ice-ys.
Dolce & Gabbana,
Fendi and then Donna
Karan, they be sharin'
All their money got me wearin'
Fly gearrr but I ain't askin,
They say they love my ass 'n,
Seven Jeans, True Religion,
I say no, but they keep givin'
So I keep on takin'
And no I ain't fakin'
We can keep on datin'
I keep on demonstrating.
My love, my love, my love, my love
You love my lady lumps,
My hump, my hump, my hump,
My humps they got u,
She's got me spending.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me.
She's got me spendin'.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, on on me, on me
All that junk inside that trunk?
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What u go do with all that ass?
All that ass inside that jeans?
I'm a make, make, make, make you scream
Make u scream, make you scream.
'Cause of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. (Check it out)
I met a girl down at the disco.
She said hey, hey, hey yea let's go.
I could be your baby, you can be my honey
Lets spend time not money.
I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff,
Milky, milky cocoa,
Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight.
They say I'm really sexy,
The boys they wanna sex me.
They always standing next to me,
Always dancing next to me,
Tryin' a feel my hump, hump.
Lookin' at my lump, lump.
U can look but you can't touch it,
If u touch it I'ma start some drama,
You don't want no drama,
No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama
So don't pull on my hand boy,
You ain't my man, boy,
I'm just tryn'a dance boy,
And move my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My lovely lady lumps x3
In the back and in the front.
My lovin' got you,
She's got me spendin'.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me.
She's got me spendin'.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, on on me, on me .
All that junk inside your trunk?
Get you love drunk off my hump
What u go do with all that ass?
All that ass inside that jeans?
I'm a make, make, make, make you scream
Make u scream, make you scream.
What you go do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
Get you love drunk off this hump.
What you gonna do with all that breast?
All that breast inside that shirt?
I'ma make, make, make, make you work
Make you work, work, make you work.
She's got me spendin'.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spendin' time on me
She's got me spendin'.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, on on me, on me.
the day you went away
那个男人的谎言
Tell Me Why&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;歌手:Declan Galbraith&#13;&#10; &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;In my dream,children sing&#13;&#10;A song of love for every boy and girl&#13;&#10;The sky is blue and fields are green&#13;&#10;And laughter is the language of the world&#13;&#10;Then i wake and all i see&#13;&#10;Is a world full of people in need&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?&#13;&#10;Tell me why (why) is there something i have missed?&#13;&#10;Tell me why (why) cos i don’t understand&#13;&#10;When so many need somebody&#13;&#10;We don’t give a helping hand Tell me why?&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Everyday i ask myself&#13;&#10;What will i have to do to be a man?&#13;&#10;Do i have to stand and fight&#13;&#10;To prove to everybody who i am?&#13;&#10;Is that what my life is for&#13;&#10;To waste in a world full of war?&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?&#13;&#10;Tell me why (why) is there something i have missed?&#13;&#10;Tell me why (why) cos i don’t understand&#13;&#10;When so many need somebody&#13;&#10;We don’t give a helping hand Tell me why?&#13;&#10;(children)tell me why?(declan)tell me why?&#13;&#10;(children)tell me why?(declan)tell me why?&#13;&#10;(together) just tell me why, why, why?&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?&#13;&#10;Tell me why (why) is there something i have missed?&#13;&#10;Tell me why (why) cos i don’t understand&#13;&#10;When so many need somebody&#13;&#10;We don’t give a helping hand&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Tell me why (why,why,does the tiger run)&#13;&#10;Tell me why(why why do we shoot the gun)&#13;&#10;Tell me why (why,why do we never learn)&#13;&#10;Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn?&#13;&#10;(why,why do we say we care)&#13;&#10;Tell me why(why,why do we stand and stare)&#13;&#10;Tell me why(why,why do the dolphins cry)&#13;&#10;Can some one tell us why we let the ocean die?&#13;&#10;(why,why if we’re all the same)&#13;&#10;Tell me why(why,why do we pass the blame)&#13;&#10;Tell me why (why,why does it never end)&#13;&#10;Can some one tell us why we cannot just be friends?&#13;&#10;Why,why,(do we close our eyes)&#13;&#10;Why,why,(do the greedy life)&#13;&#10;Why,why,(do we fight for land)&#13;&#10;Can someone tell us why &cos we don&t understand?&#13;&#10;Why,why?!&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;-END-&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;
相关知识等待您来回答
QQ音乐领域专家找一首歌曲 高潮部分节奏好像《不怕不怕》 后面不同的 女生唱的 是英文歌曲
找一首歌曲 高潮部分节奏好像《不怕不怕》 后面不同的 女生唱的 是英文歌曲
歌词中好像有 你是我的小宝贝...
补充:各位大哥大姐 您就帮帮吧. 我找了好久都找不到.....
不区分大小写匿名
Fire Fly—A TeensValder Fields—Tamas Wells(很单纯的一首歌,一个男孩唱的,富有秋天爱情的气息,让我心情愉悦)far away &from home—groove coverage (这个人的GOD IS GIRL也不错,不过我觉得这歌更好听,可以让人每逢佳节倍思亲)because of you—kelly clarkson maria arredondo - burningSave Your Kisses For Me-Natasha Thomaslene marlin - another dayfancy - na na na na hey hey hey kiss him goodbye(有一种DJ的感觉,不过我喜欢他的音乐调子)玛丽亚凯莉 - bye byeSavage Garden-I Knew I Love Youjewel - standjordin sparks - one step at a time感冒的圣诞节-DARIN(我最喜欢的一首歌,很轻快,同时对他这样的人才不能获得歌唱冠军感到失望,他唱歌很好听的,瑞典的)james blunt - you are beautiful(很温柔的一首歌,唱得太完美了,很有感情)trouble is friend-Lenkam2m - mirror mirror(M2M的这首歌歌曲很甜美,试下吧,挺不错的)
快乐阿拉蕾
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 经常听到的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信