儿歌大全100首歌词歌词里面有i am unique

Mudvayne的《I.D.I.O.T.》 歌词_百度知道
Mudvayne的《I.D.I.O.T.》 歌词
提问者采纳
//music, loving meExactly the way I amI long for an idiotWell:I, understanding.D.Exactly the way you arehttp, I am an idiotLoving me歌曲名, thatTo me could ever be a sad thingSo smart I am and they areSo we are only apartEven love is muchI long for an idiotI long for an idiotI’m waiting for my idiot, are you an idiot:The Beginning Of All Things To EndIdiot张悬I’ve been easy to out of control.T.O.歌手?Well.I://music, unique and sweetA just soul to squeezeBut I also have parts that made them hated meMy boys and girls were too smart when they’re in loveThey took life as two different parts, I am an idiotLoving me.baidu, thatTo me could ever be a sad thingSo smart I am and they areSo we are only apartEven love is muchAnd now I became a silly oneI laugh at wrong time and say things that peopleWill be sure embarrassed while they’re hearingI long for an idiotI long for an idiotI’m waiting for my idiot.Exactly the way you areMy boys and girls were too smart when they’re in loveThey took life as two different parts, are you an idiot?Well.baidu:Mudvayne专辑
其他类似问题
mudvayne的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁DJ&Yutaka L.A.L.A.(MINMI,L.O.W.D.) 铃声
DJ&Yutaka L.A.L.A.(MINMI,L.O.W.D.)歌词
感谢提供歌词
L.A.L.A.(MINMI,L.O.W.D.)LRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 L.A.L.A.(MINMI,L.O.W.D.) MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收L.A.L.A.(MINMI,L.O.W.D.)铃声
正在播放:L.A.L.A.(MINMI,L.O.W.D.)
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜正在播放:I am Sick
友情提示:
播放需要浏览器FLASH插件支持 .
大家喜欢的:                         正在播放:I am a pretty little dutch girl
友情提示:
播放需要浏览器FLASH插件支持 .
大家喜欢的:                         }

我要回帖

更多关于 英语儿歌大全歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。