good ideasu glow in the darkk 哪里有卖这种书

Featured Stories
tagged by System, 3/24/12
This is a spit-out-your-coffee-laughing type of book about a young chip and dale sort of guy who is completely overwhelmed by being a boy toy to three cougars. &He thinks of himself as the modern...
We bought this for our then 6 year old daughter Christmas of 2013.& She loves it and still plays with it.& She likes recording memories and she loves the voice activated password& (It totally works...
I bought this dress to fit our 18 inch American Girl Doll (shopping ahead for Christmas before all of the good stuff is sold out!).& This dress costs $19 if you include the shipping.& I thought...
Great Story!& A little different from her other stories that I have read, but catchy.& Has a dark element to the story but adds a twist to the usual.& Plus it is based in Ireland which is always a...
Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner are my favorite hair care products.& I used to go with whatever I good find for a good deal.& When I was younger I went with the cheap stuff for $1.&...
Glow-in-the-Dark Easter Egg Hunt:
FUN for Older Tweens/Teens
& Previous1
36,700 Posts.
Joined 7/2006
You know I'm into doing fun stuff with glow-sticks, right?
A couple of my other projects include:
Roll up the bracelet glow-sticks, put then in an Easter egg, and hide them around the yard.
You could also do this in your house with the lights off.
We tried it last night because my 12-year-old daughter had a friend sleep over and the weather was perfect. At first she rolled her eyes at the idea of doing an Easter egg hunt (babyish, right?!) but all the kids LOVED it.
Using the nighttime mode on my camera we got some fun pictures, too.
Instead of putting candy in the eggs, we put coins inside (one egg had a $1 bill).
Because of the glowing effect, your eggs will stand out.
You'll have to get creative when it comes to hiding them.
We hid ours under rocks, under leaves, etc. to make sure they were well-hidden.
If you hear of more glow-stick projects, let me know!
This idea came from .
Mommysavers Deals of the Week
28,876 Posts.
Joined 4/2007
12,966 Posts.
Joined 3/2009
Where can you get the glow sticks?
36,700 Posts.
Joined 7/2006
Originally Posted by team-edward Where can you get the glow sticks?
At just about any Dollar Store.
I got mine at the Target Dollar Spot.
28,876 Posts.
Joined 4/2007
You can also buy packs of them at party stores. The ones I got worked out to be a little cheaper than the dollar store ones.
36,700 Posts.
Joined 7/2006
You can also get them on .
Joined 3/2012
I usually pick up my glow sticks for parties at dollar tree sinvce they have 6 or so in the pack for $1. Also have you all tried glow stick baths? they are a blast my 5 yr old loves them!!
10,930 Posts.
Joined 5/2009
If you have dogs/pets I'd keep an eye on them. We once left a glowstick outside (it just got missed when we were picking up) and go out the next day to the dog running around playing with something. Lo and behold, it was a glowstick, he had punctured the tube and his face and mouth were covered in the stuff. Good times haha
Mine would be so excited on an egg hunt. "It's ball shaped and you want it? Come chase me!" Perfect makings for theiving keep-away
4,560 Posts.
Joined 9/2011
Karen, my dog got a hold of a glow stick too and I was worried at first too, I read the package and it says non toxic though, so that relived me.
I just read you can cut open a glow stick and put the liquid from it inside bubbles and blow glow bubbles.
I can't wait to try that with my kiddos.
Think they will love it, especially the 3 year old.
Joined 3/2012
Michaels Arts & Crafts sell them 15 for $1.00.
Even better than the Dollar Store which usually has only 10 in their container.
& Previous1
&&Back to Forum:
Glow-in-the-Dark Easter Egg Hunt:
FUN for Older Tweens/Teens
Mommysavers Deals of the Week
&›&&›&&›&&›&Glow-in-the-Dark Easter Egg Hunt:
FUN for Older Tweens/Teens}

我要回帖

更多关于 glow耳机 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信