用英语翻译下面我和大家分享一下我是怎样度过度过一个愉快的假期春节

只要过得愉快,有意义,这就是我感悟到的活着的定义.这句话用英语翻译一下?不要借助翻译工具谢谢_百度作业帮
只要过得愉快,有意义,这就是我感悟到的活着的定义.这句话用英语翻译一下?不要借助翻译工具谢谢
As long as you live your life pleasant and meaningful,and having no regret,this is what I've define the meaning of the a life.
As long as live happy, meaningful, not regret, this is I feel alive definition.两行字的英语日记,求汉译英今天我和我的朋友们去了上海嘉定区的古猗园,那里有很多古建筑,风景很美,我们拍了很多照片,真是愉快的一天!请求用英语翻译出来,我自己也写了一下,但感觉表达不清,_百度作业帮
两行字的英语日记,求汉译英今天我和我的朋友们去了上海嘉定区的古猗园,那里有很多古建筑,风景很美,我们拍了很多照片,真是愉快的一天!请求用英语翻译出来,我自己也写了一下,但感觉表达不清,
Today,I and my friends went to the Shanghai Jiading District Guyi Garden,where many ancient buildings,beautiful scenery,we took many photos,really nice day!
Today I went to 上海嘉定区的古猗园 with my friends,there are lot of old buildings,the view is beautiful,we take many photos,it's a great day!
Today, I and my friends went to the Shanghai Jiading District Guyi Garden, where many ancient buildings, beautiful scenery, we took many photos, really nice day!给分哦~!
I went to Guqi Park located in Jiading Shanghai with my friends today. There were many traditional buidings and the scenery is beautiful indeed. We took a lot of photos. What a great day!
today,I went to the guyi garden at jiading of Shanghai with my friends. There are a lot of ancient architecture,and the scenery is beautiful.We took so many photographs. What a happy day it was
Today I and the friends of mine have gone to the Shanghai Jiading area ancient yi garden, there has very many historic buildings, the scenery is very beautiful, we have made very many pictures, really is happy one day!英语作文:写一个贺年卡给你的朋友,预祝他和他的全家人春节愉快。(带翻译,60词左右,初二水平)_百度知道
英语作文:写一个贺年卡给你的朋友,预祝他和他的全家人春节愉快。(带翻译,60词左右,初二水平)
急用!!!写的好的加分
提问者采纳
my love for you
is as high as the sky . I know now what you meant .写给我所有的祝福
I guess I&#39! Thanks so much for your good wishes.
再一次感谢你的贺卡
If the future makes
my wishes only half
那我太幸运了
文章的格式可以完全顶格写
What a wonderful New -Year - card .新春之际也在思念着你
我对你的真情像蓝天一样高
Thanks again for your
New -Year - card,I am
我猜想我一定是这世界上最快乐的xxx
我知道你的心里
我在thinking
you too this new year ,and for all the
多精致的贺年卡呀 !
非常感谢你的祝愿
包括你在信中 nice thim just about the happiest xxx
in the world
如果未来能是我的祝愿实现 一 半
how luckily
!Give my best wishes to your family
------Happy
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁祝你度过一个愉快的假期,当然我也一样.翻译成英文_百度作业帮
祝你度过一个愉快的假期,当然我也一样.翻译成英文
I wish you a happy holiday,so do I.
I wish you a happy holiday, Of couse I will have so.
Wish you can have a happy holiday, and for me too
Wish you a happy vacation,and so will I.
Wish you have a happy holiday, so do I.
Wish you a happy holiday, so will I.
wish you a happy holiday, so will I.我度过了一个非常愉快的下午,但是我得走了。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 度过一个愉快的假期 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信