女唱 粤语歌言叶之庭开头钢琴曲曲然后唱第一句 你说我…………我记得高潮中间还有一句英文 求歌名 急

有首英文歌 是女生唱的 高潮第一句是i want you know。。。高音
有首英文歌 是女生唱的 高潮第一句是i want you know。。。高音
不区分大小写匿名
我想你知道
I WANT YOU-INALately I've been thinking about what I can do I've been stressing to fall back in love with you I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through But I can't go on this way. I've got to stop it babe You've been wonderful in all that you can be But it hurts when you say that you understand me So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you I've been pushing hard to open up the door Trying to take us back to where we were before But I'm done. I just can't do this anymore 'Cause we can't be mended, so let's stop pretending now We've been walking around in circles for some time And I think we should head for the finish line So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you I, I... I'm so sorry baby But I, I... I gotta pack up and leave But I, I'll always remember how we came close ... to being how I wanted to be I wanted you baby I wanted you I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you不知道是不是你想要的&
IWantMyTearsBack
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首英文歌 开头是鼓声 2个男人合唱 鼓点开头 第一句是come 中间有Listen to me 高潮还有 什么 go go的
一首英文歌 开头是鼓声 2个男人合唱 鼓点开头 第一句是come 中间有Listen to me 高潮还有 什么 go go的
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求一首英文歌,只知道几句歌词?第一句是“well i see you ,looking at me.watching.ale your finger.i can fell this.高潮部分好像是we've been together together.这些都是我听着写的,单词不一定准确,只知道是个女的唱的英文歌,节奏很轻快!_百度作业帮
求一首英文歌,只知道几句歌词?第一句是“well i see you ,looking at me.watching.ale your finger.i can fell this.高潮部分好像是we've been together together.这些都是我听着写的,单词不一定准确,只知道是个女的唱的英文歌,节奏很轻快!声音有点像艾薇儿的,但好像不是她的!
Bye Bye Bye --- Lovestoned 歌词如下:when i see youlooking back at mewatching this eye stilldo your fingersand your eyes have told thousands lightsbut i cant tell this timewhat you really meantwe've been crossing the wiresand still no sparkslost in tight falling apartwe've been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that's left to do is cry cry crynot left me the city you bye bye byeI can sing another broken songcrying to hold on to your pictureout of faceyou hide behind your faceit is more than what i can takemove around the peoplewe've been crossing the wireand still no sparklost in tight falling apartwe've been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that's left to do is cry cry crynot left me the city you bye bye byeyou left me hanging on the lightwhy u still know my typeyou take a piss meyou've been drving too slowso i gotta let you go before you break me em ayaahwe've been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that's left to do is cry cry crynot left me the city you bye bye byewe've been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that's left to do is cry cry crynot left me the city you bye bye byebye bye 试听地址/url_player.html?song=Bye%20Bye%20Bye&singer=Lovestoned&url=http%3A//121.9.210.102/.mp3&stream=8&songID=有一首歌曲 女的唱的 歌词高潮部分是 love you love you中间有点词love you love you英文歌曲,音乐挺强力的..唱的也挺有力量的。
有一首歌曲 女的唱的 歌词高潮部分是 love you love you中间有点词love you love you英文歌曲,音乐挺强力的..唱的也挺有力量的。
补充:歌名是什么?
你想问什么
歌名............
i love you
DJ Bobo - Im Living To Love You 你是第一个回答的。给你了 我自己刚找到了哈。你也去听听吧
其他回答 (1)
很多歌都是这样的诶...
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家张信哲和一个女的唱的歌 她是英文名字 我记得高潮有一句是:我们的爱用翅膀追逐
谢谢 跪求答案_百度知道
张信哲和一个女的唱的歌 她是英文名字 我记得高潮有一句是:我们的爱用翅膀追逐
谢谢 跪求答案
提问者采纳
幸福的力量演唱憨埂封忌莩涣凤惟脯隶:张信哲 olivia(女)月光撒在夜幕天使飞来进驻我们的童话正开始忙碌永远不结束(男)手里你的温度持续暖到日出简单的浪漫值得庆祝迎着微风漫步(合)我们的爱用翅膀追逐
其他类似问题
英文名字的相关知识
其他1条回答
张信哲 & olivia ong - 幸福的力量
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 言叶之庭开头钢琴曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。