初一语文写胡文海最后一段话视频带动词数

当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 请以“My Favorite Film Star ”为题,用英文写一段话,..
书面表达。
&&&& 请以“My Favorite Film Star ”为题,用英文写一段话,词数在80左右。&&&& 内容必须包括以下提示中的三项要点: &&&& 1. 他 / 她是谁?对他/她形象做简单描述。 && & 2.&他 / 她的一些主要作品。 &&&& 3. 对他 / 她的简单评价。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My Favorite Film Star&&&&& ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:江苏期末题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 请以“My Favorite Film Star ”为题,用英文写一段话,..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 请以“My Favorite Film Star ”为题,用英文写一段话,..”考查相似的试题有:
73060155192252248286007309043265875三篇英语作文,词数60到70之间(本人初一),写得好再追加分数!!!!!急急急急急!!!!!在线等!!_百度知道
三篇英语作文,词数60到70之间(本人初一),写得好再追加分数!!!!!急急急急急!!!!!在线等!!
你肯定去过祖国的一些名胜古迹吧。(随便写哪里都可以,bridge:以“My Future”为题?请你以日记的形式写出来,died in 1929。60字左右,写一篇介绍民族英雄詹天佑的短文,a museum第二篇。词数70字左右,设想自己以后的家和工作第一篇,反正是初中老师,充分发挥想象,turned。提示词汇,不知道的)第三篇:engineer,60词左右,哪次旅行最有意义,difficult:根据下面的提示
提问者采纳
As a result. To the common people of the empire, it is responsible to him that repair shanhaiguan railway , i also will ask him or her to draw like me . Good luck to me ,and in 207 BC the Han Dynasty began.3;t love to do . Hope i can fulfil my ambition ,had caused great losses of wealth and human life in the country, and other public works completed by the Qin Dynasty, it was not worth it,the Great Wall attracts tourists, what i care is if i can marry a man who love me as well forever , it is turned out he is the best engineer . Although it was once thought to have been built entirely during the Qin Dynasty between 221 and 208 BC.2.The Great Wall
The Great Wall of China is considered to be the only man-made project visible from the moon. But one bridge must be build during that time , it is difficult to build a bridge between the two montains , i will not impose because i dislike other ask me to do what i disguise It is appreciated that i am invited to introduce our hero Zhantianyou ,500-mile-long structure was undoubtedly built to keep out invading enemies. Generally speaking .
The 15-foot-high. Lastly . At that time . I can draw my lover every day and remember him by my heart ,an angry population rose up in rebellion against the Qin Dynasty.
Because of its rich history and magnificent appearance, scientists. As far as i concerned . If i have a child , my another ambition is to be a singer , 1, and historians to this day and will continue to do so for generations. Of course , if my child does&#39, our country build a museum to keep his products , who had been forced to build the wall. He was an engineer . My ambition is to be a artist , however, if possible . my futureEvery one has its own ambition . In order to memorize him , 25-foot-wide. In fact , it is now believed to have been started earlier. The wall. He died in 1929
提问者评价
谢谢啊,我急着赶作业呢,。。。。。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
When I am free. I&#39. I will have a small house with beautiful gardens.2. We climbed up the tower and walked on the wall for about two hours,祝你学习进步,更上一层楼. At that time. We took lots of photos. He was a famous engineer. But he successed to help buid Jingzhang Railway. There were thousands of people that day.自己的习作哟. We also bought a book about the history of the wall. My child will play in the garden and have fun. It took us about an hour to get there by bus.31,
Sunny but coldIt was sunny but cold today. He died in 1929 and our country built a museum for him. January 25. He turned it to realiaty to build this bridge. When I grow up. We really had a good time and I would never forget it, I will draw pictures and read books on how to paint. My FutureI like drawing and singing very much, it was difficult to buid bridge, I want to be a famous singer and sing songs to bring happiness to the people. I went to the Great Wd like to tell you something abou a national hero Zhan Tianyou
第一篇.Zhan Tianyou (), a national hero for his role in building China's railroad system, was born in 1861 in southern China's Guangdong Province and died in 1929. As the chief designer of the first railway project built by Chinese engineers,is difficult
to build railroad in mountain.He was widely regarded as the father of China's railroad. Now there is a Zhan Tianyou a Museum in Badaling Special Zone.第二篇.ParisI like Paris, which is located in France, a famous Arc De Triomphe in Paris, I agree Napoleon personally designed. It big towers in the fragrant pavilion Li shed big street. He is Paris's symbol. Grandeur and noble.Hainan IslandThis summer vacation, our group went to one Hainan Island,
was too beautiful! The sun shines greatly, the bird sings in the branch. Sea water deep blue. Seaside people, enjoy the leisure play. We do in the seashore bake, side looks the scenery. Really was too beautiful!What do I want to do when I’m older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children. 第三篇.I like playing the piano and I good at it. So I want to become a piano player. Play the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make you like music. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano. I play the piano when I’m ten years old. Now I’m in grand five. I hope when I’m sixteen years old , I can become grand eight. I’ll be harder and harder to practise. Become a piano play is a hard job. But I believe I can do it.
This is Zhan Tianyou.He is a famous engineer,he fought down all kinds of difficult problems,and built the QingLong Bridge.He made the train turn,it's a great commitment.He devoted all his life to Chinese railroad . He died in 1929,and his commitments are collected in a museum !
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一的英语书面表达,词数60词左右,假如你是林涛,请跟据表中信息,写一篇六十词的短文.姓名:林涛 性别:男 电话号码:32-641-589 家庭成员:祖父母,父母和自己 爱好:喜欢和朋友一起踢球,打网球 小收藏:三个足_百度作业帮
初一的英语书面表达,词数60词左右,假如你是林涛,请跟据表中信息,写一篇六十词的短文.姓名:林涛 性别:男 电话号码:32-641-589 家庭成员:祖父母,父母和自己 爱好:喜欢和朋友一起踢球,打网球 小收藏:三个足球,两个网球球拍和两个棒球球拍 珍爱的物品:一个英式足球
I am Lin Tao .I'm a boy.My telephone number is 32-641-589 .There are five people in my family.They are my grandparents,my parents and I.I like playing soccer with my friends and playing tennis.I have a small sports collection.I have three soccer balls.two tennis rackets and two baseball bats.I love my soccer ball根据下面的中华中学七年一般学生上学方式调查表,用英语写一片短文。词数不少 于60_百度知道
根据下面的中华中学七年一般学生上学方式调查表,用英语写一片短文。词数不少 于60
Car学生人数
0 我是初一的,作文里的单词不要有我看不懂的!
提问者采纳
Our parents are too busy to drive us so none takes a car to school. These think taking bus is a great way because they are far from school. In the class most students ride their bikes to school because they think it is good for our health. 10 students live near and they walk to school.There are 15 students going to school by busThe students in Class one go to school in many different ways everyday
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以“My Classmate”为题写一篇短文。词数越多越好。(帮帮忙..。初一水平、一定要初一水平!)_百度知道
以“My Classmate”为题写一篇短文。词数越多越好。(帮帮忙..。初一水平、一定要初一水平!)
如题、谢谢!谢谢啊!
提问者采纳
并且女孩太被吓唬移动,老师已经开始了他的教训。 他然后被称赞了什么他做了,喜欢体育运动。 在他的途中的One天对学校.他把我们教室卫生打扫的很干净. They are my classmate。 她告诉了他她哪里居住和他采取了她的家.He does our classroom cleaning is very clean.帮你说下楼上的译文XXX是我的同学.他们是我的同学,Grade 7,我们互相帮助.对了,我在7年级 X 班。 小女孩救了.We are together are very good 。 汽车迅速来临往她,他很乐观?。 XXX然后冲了由她决定并且由胳膊捉住了她;m in Class X,I&#39。 汽车几乎撞了她.他是我的同学.我们相处的很好, between us helps mutually ,他看见一个小女孩穿过路.自己可以看着标点删?My name is
XXX ,He is very optimistic。 他是一名好学生和总是准备帮助其他。 当XXX赶紧了入教室, likes the sports .我的名字叫XXX.He is my
schoolmate and the friend初一水平昂。 他告诉了老师他为什么晚.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The little girl was saved. She told him where she lived. He was then praised for what he had done. Just then XXX rushed up to her and caught her by the arm. He told the teacher why he was late. One day on his way to school, the teacher had already begun his lessonXXX is my classmate, and he took her home. The car nearly hit her. He is a good student and always ready to help others. When XXX hurried into the classroom. A car was coming towards her quickly and the girl was too frightened to move, he saw a little girl crossing the road
classmate的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 互联网好处多写一段话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信