hi baby you are want to go 歌词是这样的,一个男的唱歌词有baby的英文歌歌求大神

求一首女的唱的英文歌曲 歌词里有I NEED YOU! 我不懂英语!下面的旋律希望您听得懂 &br/&旋律是I NEED YOU! 啦啦 啦 啦 啦啦~ I NEED YOU! 哦!I NEED YOU! 喔哦哦哦喔!&br/&呐 呐呐 呐 呐呐! 拜托 求大神指点歌曲名字!
求一首女的唱的英文歌曲 歌词里有I NEED YOU! 我不懂英语!下面的旋律希望您听得懂 旋律是I NEED YOU! 啦啦 啦 啦 啦啦~ I NEED YOU! 哦!I NEED YOU! 喔哦哦哦喔!呐 呐呐 呐 呐呐! 拜托 求大神指点歌曲名字! 100
不区分大小写匿名
Dilemma (Kelly)
I love you and I need you Nelly, I love you, I do, Need you No matter what I do.... All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you (Nelly) Uh-uh I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me And she got the hots for me, the finest thing i&d ever seen But oh, no, no, she got a man and a son doh-oh, but that’s okay ‘Cuz I wait for my cue and just listen, play my position Like a shortstop, pick up e’rything mama hittin’ And in no time I better make this with her mine and that’s for sure ‘Cos I-I never been the type to break up a happy home But uh there’s something ‘bout baby girl, I just can’t leave alone So tell me, ma, what’s it gonna be She said, “You don’t know what you mean to me,” No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Uh-uh-uh-uh I see a lot in your look and I never say a word I know how niggas thought i can’ trippin’ , and hate up all the girls And there’s no way-hey-hey Nelly gon& fight ova no thang as you could see But I like your steeze, your style, your whole demeanor The way you come through and holler, and swoop me in his two-seater Now that’s gangsta and I got special ways to thank ya, don’t you forget it But uh it ain’t that easy for you to pack up and leave him But uh you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that and right before I turned to leave She said, “You don’t know what you mean to me,” come on No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Sing it for me, Kelly I love you and I need you Nelly, I love you, I do And it’s more than you’ll ever know Boy, it’s for sure You can always count on my love Forever more, yeah, yeah East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (‘Cos you don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I see you swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I see you swingin’ right East coast, you’re still shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, you’re still swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Yeah, yeah应该是这个吧
这歌曲 我QQ音乐里有
不是这首哦
歌曲:i need you歌手:rimes leann 专辑:i need you
不是这首歌
我所说的歌曲
有点悲伤地
哦!I NEED YOU! 喔哦哦哦喔!
我不知道谁唱的& 要是知道 就不用问了
亲,我估计咱俩要找的一样,你知道是什么歌了吗
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家音乐大神,,,求一首英文歌,开头是baby you are tonight。中间还有i really need you。谢谢_百度知道
音乐大神,,,求一首英文歌,开头是baby you are tonight。中间还有i really need you。谢谢
提问者采纳
In Case You Didn‘t Dnow
(Olly Murs
) 的歌.qq://user!!!!,我正在给你找歌名http!给分吧
提问者评价
哇哇,太感谢了,就是这个,很喜欢这个歌
按默认排序
其他5条回答
蓝冰小冰| 来自手机知道|二级好像听过。。
男的,开头节奏和活跃
中文名:我心永恒英文名:My Heart Will Go On
好像听过。。。。男的唱的还是女的唱的
男的,节奏感开头有点强
你加我QQ把
我有这个歌 但是没有名字 我可以把歌曲发你 一样滴。
为您推荐几首英文歌:(1)B.o.b Aka Bobby Ray - Nothing On You
(2)Justin Bieber - Baby
(3)lenka - trouble is a friend (4)shayne ward - until you (5)Nik Jay - En Dag Tilbage
希望你能够喜欢
谢谢,我听下
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌 是男的独唱的蛮快的~~歌词有一段是哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦。买价格 (不会英文啊~) 求大神帮忙啊~_百度知道
有一首英文歌 是男的独唱的蛮快的~~歌词有一段是哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦。买价格 (不会英文啊~) 求大神帮忙啊~
提问者采纳
越觉得是Maroon 5 - Move Like Jagger
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
哦哦哦哦的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
&gt是不是 Usher 的 &OMG&&lt
是组合的吗
the wanted 的chasing the sun?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首女生唱的英文歌,这句歌词出现频率较高.I just need to know自己听的大概歌词是这样的,第一句,I just can't handling ,i think i …………so tell me right way …… what's on your mind …… are you gonna go with me now. …… but tell me if _百度作业帮
求一首女生唱的英文歌,这句歌词出现频率较高.I just need to know自己听的大概歌词是这样的,第一句,I just can't handling ,i think i …………so tell me right way …… what's on your mind …… are you gonna go with me now. …… but tell me if you ready cause i need to know ……can't wait, I wanna get a answer today
,i don't want hear it, i just need to know , ……let you go if you want to leave, …………I don't want talk about chance …… i just need to know. …… when i see you around, i can't figure out, message sending is not really clearly , when i looking your eyes i feel something
inside, do you feel the tings………………………………… i just need to know, i just need to know,i just need to know. 歌词我听得不是很清楚,哪位亲知道,麻烦告诉一声啊,谢谢.
keana texeira need to know/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=Keana+Texeira+Need+to+know+&lm=-1男生唱的英文歌 中间有段rap 请问是什么歌歌词是这样的you are my everything 你是我的全部and you have to know 而你必须知道I just can't waiting for a moment 我一分一秒都无法等待and I love you so 我如此爱你oh baby you are my everything _百度作业帮
男生唱的英文歌 中间有段rap 请问是什么歌歌词是这样的you are my everything 你是我的全部and you have to know 而你必须知道I just can't waiting for a moment 我一分一秒都无法等待and I love you so 我如此爱你oh baby you are my everything 你是我的一切but I have to say 但我必须说I have been give you a promise 我曾给过你的承诺and will to do so 我一定会做到and I love you loving you all day 我爱你 爱你每一天and all night I just want see your face 整夜我都想看着你的脸tell me what should I do to loving you 爱你我应该做些什么tell me what can I do to meeting you 见你我应该做些什么Me and you 我和你hurry up and what can we do 我们赶紧为爱做些什么Me and you 我和你I will love you 我会爱你的Oh,baby,baby,please don't go 宝贝 请不要走I just wanna let you know 我只想让你知道you are my lover never never end 你将永远是我的最爱so pretty that how I can say 只可惜我不知道怎么去表达Oh,baby,baby,please don't go 宝贝 请不要离开I just wanna let you know 我只是想让你知道you are my lover never never end 你将永远是我的最爱so pretty that how I can say 只可惜我不知道我怎么去表达and i love you,loving you all day 我爱你,爱你每一天and all night I just want see you face 整晚我都想看着你的脸tell me what should I do to loving you 爱你我应该做些什么tell me what can I do to meeting you 见你我应该做些什么me and you 我和你hurry up and what can we do 我们赶紧为爱做些什么me and you 我和你Oh,baby,baby,please don't go 宝贝 请不要走i will love you 我会爱你的I just wanna let you know 我只想让你知道you are my lover never never end 你将永远是我的最爱so pretty that how I can say 只可惜我不知道怎么去表达Oh,baby,baby,please don't go 宝贝 请不要离开我I just wanna let you know 我只想让你知道you are my lover never never end 你将永远是我的最爱so pretty that how I can say 只可惜我不知道怎么去表达you are my everything 你是我的全部and i need you to know 而你必须知道I just can't waiting for a moment 我一分一秒都无法等待and I love you so 我如此爱你o baby you are my everythin 你是我的一切but i need you to know 而你必须知道I have been give you a promise 我曾给过你的承诺and i will to do so 我一定会做到Oh,baby,baby,please don't go 宝贝 请不要走I just wanna let you know 我只想让你知道you are my lover never never end 你将永远是我的最爱so pretty that how I can say 只可惜我不知道怎么去表达Oh,baby,baby,please don't go 宝贝 请不要离开I just wanna let you know 我只想让你知道you are my lover never never end 你将永远是我的最爱so pretty that how I can say 只可惜我不知道怎么去表达
这个男生版的我不知道我只知道女生的AL 的 me and you
是 AL 的 me and you希望楼主采纳~
Justin Bieber 的《Baby》
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词有baby的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信