yesterday i( )(go)to a sall village by car.中考数学填空题压轴题

10 Ways to Track and Recover Your Lost/Stolen iPhone
10 Ways to Track and Recover Your Lost/Stolen iPhone
Tips, tools & the best iPhone tracking apps listed in one place. If you just bought an iPhone, you must install one of these apps right away.
Read later:
Copy-paste link
Tips, tools & the best iPhone tracking apps listed in one place. If you just bought an iPhone, you must install one of these apps right away.
&&&&&&&Share this article:
Founder-Editor
Raju is the founder-editor of Technology Personalized. A proud geek and an Internet freak, who is also a social networking enthusiast. You can follow him on
and on Twitter. Mail . Follow
You might also like
Share this article:
Popular Posts
Subscribe to TechPP
Subscribe to our email newsletter for useful tips and valuable resources. Choose your preference below.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel
Facebook and addISSUU - beijingkids 2012 April issue by beijingkids
beijingkids 2012 April issue
beijingkids 2012 April issue
Go Green: Purify the air at home, support local organic farms, adopt environmentally-safe cleaning methods and reduce your carbon footprint答案:初中易错题答案
已有 2440 次阅读
|系统分类:|关键词:初中
写给别的初中孩子的家长。回家公布答案& in large numbers in the supermarkets. (sale)Were sold/ are sold very thin & & &
& & & that there is something going on over there
yet & used to be else‘scan it be then? & (who) & college after finishing secondary school. by terrible earthquakes every year for me? &The underlined part means
in the track events tell anyone about this, I’ll never speak to you again. 27 passengers, it s & & & & the bird within minutes of taking o & &
, fortunately, the plane l & & safely and without incident. & (heart) & from prison, but failed. &of his success down by a fire &intelligently yesterday morning. and he
& & a happy
& & & (life) &her hard
& & & && 3 kilograms. rains in this desert. There is
& & & rain in this desert area in the past twenty yearspeople will like you his
& & & & & & & & & &
of around 100 years our friend ship (strong) & & & for a few more days every day & & &A. vegetables &B. Fruit &C. milk & D. Salt birthdays with their relatives and friends &(wide) next year & & &
a new suit looks very handsomedressed in the corner of the room is a present from my mother t &A. at &B. on &C. in & D. among (for since) she often failed & & & & & (in/to) the English test last term she answers all our questions with glasses on. A. Everyone B.Each one & &C. One & & D. The one him
into the room yesterday evening?& & & ? the old lady
& & the wallet. He ran away. the floating pigs from the river so far. either set the alarm clock or ask for a morning call &A. should &B. may &C. ought to &D. must a lot of complaints because of the terrible service since last year. left at home do millions of online users visit the homepage of the government for? ---To read the news and search for the information they need. & A. when &B. where & & C. why & &D. what England & A. used to make &B. been in & &C. gone to & & D. come to Palace Museum last month. A. a &B. an &C. the & D. / I’d like to do that very much through the Internet and email. by the group leaders after class A. will be corrected & B. is corrected & &C. corrected & & D. have corrected _ the letter ____ two hours__ your seat belts when you are driving as a mouse. &
for you before the meeting_ &cause of air pollution.__ people to do their best. way to get to school.
riding a bike or scooter to school must wear a helmet.____ &__ & & __ &in her painting skills since she went to France.___ she was too young to become a real volunteer at the moment, Calista found another way she could do to help. &A. If & B. when & C. although & D. unless__ the table. &A. front & &B. under & &C. before & &D. in &__ your watch. Please? B: half past four. &A. on &B. in & C. by & &D. with__ our eyesight next Monday. & A. on & &B. in & &C. for & & D. at__ Nanjing East Road is very beautiful. &A. of & & B. on & &C. in & & D. at __ my right. &A. to & B. on &C. in &D. at.__ a holiday __ & __ the afternoon of June 18. &_ the boy is to learn to walk! & A. how slow &B. how slowly &C. what a slow &D. what a slow way__ enough. & & & & __ &A. more tall &B. the taller & C. taller & & D. more taller__ , have been there twice. &A. too & &B. also & C. already & &D. either girl. A. clever young Chinese B. young clever C. Chinese young clever D. young Chinese clever__ ? &A. it & & B. she & & C. he & &D. him改为条件状语从句_ & __ &__ &come early you will see him at the railway station.__ __ meet his old friend in the street__ English.__ & __ & get up late on Sunday mornings his whole life &___ & __ & __ &the world famous works._ city is &____ &__ & Shanghai in our country._ & in music.__ & __ & __ __ & __ well & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & __ & __ & __ &__ & __ become a professional footballer in the future.photo. &whose photo is &__ & __ & __ & __ & __ &this?__ & the play? __ I see it with my own eyes.__ of bird__ &(correct) mistakes on your paper.__ &in her class (well)&__ & & & __(magnificent) buildings in the world.__ &(message) in our office.改为宾语从句的复合句__ harmful to his health.__ you __ & __ in your homework today?改为反意疑问句。,__ & __ & __?__ & (foolish)__ of the English contest will be given (win) __ & is so small that it can fit into our pocket (calculate)__ &of your absence from the meeting (explain) &&__ (check)__ &__ & __ Hangzhou the next month though she &_ & _ _ &__ & __ there twice (visit, &be)__ him a second letter before I &__ & & &__ from him (write, &hear)__ the book the day before yesterday (buy)__ fine tomorrow &(be)__ by us &(love).__ &hands, the two men said good bye to each other (shake)__ &he
& & & & & himself there? &(enjoy). &B: No, I don’t think so.__ able to finish his work in two day.__ friends with him (make)__ when school was over yesterday (snow)__ &out soon (sell)__ was quite dull at yesterday’s party &(recite).__ next year (build) next year.__ (turn) from Nanjing ? &A. didn’t she &B. Wasn’t she & &C. was she D. did she in the classroom yesterday. &A. are &B. had been &C. were &D. was __ out. A. sell &B. sold &C. to sell D. selling__ the figure in the darkness. It was Jim. _ thankful to you for your help. &A. much & & B. more & & C. most. & &D. &the most__ &cold, please give me &__ & __ &warm water. &__ bag? &_ the national record for the 100 meter dash for 3 three years. __ to open the door and welcomed Tom’s father to the school. __ in the world (organize)_ & & around our school? They will go back to England tomorrow (foreign) her hard __ & & &__ & __ &boring and preferred the cross talk.__ &__ & __ _ &__ & __ ? &__ & & &on the ice &__ & & &
&of our project, so we have to change it. most of my pocket __ &these tapes.__ and make the material easier to understand.____ (come) to help the sick old woman.__ at that time. &A. &the Workers Palace of Culture & B. the Workers’ Palace of Culture & & C. the worker’s Palace of culture & &D. Workers’ Palace of Culture. __ against Russia in the Crimean War (克里米亚战争__ &her back when she fell.__ to meet him, because we hadn’t meet him for ages.__ &on real life__ &you to be special or perfect.__ &dream.__ moment of my life__ Tibet.__ their products.__ the new citizens of Shanghai. &A. With & & &B. on & & C. for & & D. to to be full, when you are eating, notice how your body feels and when your stomach feel c __ & & & __ &full &__ the snowy winter. &A. in & &B. at & &C. on & &D. by 119. __ &at the back door? & & &__ a large company in Shanghai (manager) __ &that the choices we make can affect the rest of our lives__ we can hear you clearly. &A. then & & B. or & & C. but & &D. so E. and__ &A. where she puts her cup & &B. where had she put her cup & &C. where she had put her cup & & D. where did she put her cup.罚款__ &of the traffic.__ A. Did I do my homework & & B. I do my homework __ sixteen next month &A. am going to be &B. Shall be & & C. Would be &D. will__ Suzhou and will stay there for two months.
本文引用地址:&此文来自科学网刘玉仙博客,转载请注明出处。
上一篇:下一篇:
当前推荐数:0
评论 ( 个评论)
作者的精选博文
作者的其他最新博文
热门博文导读