iam(nearthedoor)对括号对划线部分提问练习题

my home is near here.改为同义句 there are (3) trees in front of the classroom.对括号部分提问_百度作业帮
my home is near here.改为同义句 there are (3) trees in front of the classroom.对括号部分提问
my home is near here.改为同义句 there are (3) trees in front of the classroom.对括号部分提问
my home is not far from here. How many trees are there in front of the classroom?
如不明白请追问,如果满意请【采纳】祝学习进步初中英语复习资料大全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初中英语复习资料大全
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢
20080份文档1.The post officce is (across from the bank.)(对括号内部分提问)2.Tom's house has an interesting gardn.(写出同义句)3.Is there a park near your school?(根据具体情况回答)4.The students can have fun (in the neighborhood.)(对括号内部分提问)5.Lin Lu usually_百度作业帮
1.The post officce is (across from the bank.)(对括号内部分提问)2.Tom's house has an interesting gardn.(写出同义句)3.Is there a park near your school?(根据具体情况回答)4.The students can have fun (in the neighborhood.)(对括号内部分提问)5.Lin Lu usually
2.Tom's house has an interesting gardn.(写出同义句)3.Is there a park near your school?(根据具体情况回答)4.The students can have fun (in the neighborhood.)(对括号内部分提问)5.Lin Lu usually buys school things and food (in the supermarket.)(对括号内部分提问)6.There are (many beautiful parks) in our ciry.(对括号内部分提问)7.Mike's friend is arriving (next Sunday).(对括号内部分提问)8.Across from the park is an old hotel.(写出同义句)
1.Where is the post office?2.There is an interesting garden in Tom's house.3.肯定回答:Yes,there is.否定回答:No,there isn't.至于选用哪个答案,要看楼主你自己学校的具体情况了.4.Where can the students have fun?5.Where does Lin Lu usually buy school things and food?6.What is in your city?7.When is Mike's friend arriving?8.An old hotel is across from the park.或:Opposite the park is an old hotel.或:An old hotel is opposite the park.如果你满意我的答案,这是对我们答题者劳动的尊重,多谢!the leimens are (nice)对括号部分提问_百度知道
the leimens are (nice)对括号部分提问
如对本题有疑问可追问,Good luck? 为你解答,如有帮助请采纳How are the leimens
英语爱好者
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
about the leimens are
是大法官而且而去葛倩茹
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁句型转换1.Ann sits on Jean's left.Amy sits on Jean's fight. (改为同义句)& Ann sits&between Ann&and Amy.
2.The reading room is (next to the library). (对括号部分提问)&&&Where is&the reading room.
3.There is a pay phon near here.(改为一般疑问句)&&&Is there&a pay phon near here?&No ,&there isn‘’t&.
4.打扰了,请问邮局在哪儿?(根据汉语意思完成句子)&&&Excuse me&,where& is&the post office?
5.沿着这条街道走,然后向右拐。 (根据汉语意思完成句子)&&&&Go down/along&this street, and then&turn right&.}

我要回帖

更多关于 对划线部分提问 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信