各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
最新苏教版北京初中九年级英语暑假作业
这篇关于最新苏教版北京初中九年级英语暑假作业,是精品学习网特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!
一、单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,计15分)
1. - Have you seen ________ film Where are& We Going, Dad?
-& Yes, it's ________ interesting film!
A. the&&&&B. an&&&&&C. an&&&&D. the
2. - Which of the two T-shirts would you like?
- ________. I don't like their styles.
A. Either&&&&B. Both&&&&&C. None&&&&D. Neither
3. - What do you think of your school, Linda?
- It's a good place for us to ________ ourselves for the future.
A. promise&&&&B. prove&&&&&C. prepare&&&D. present
4. - The air pollution is terrible.
- It will be worse ________ we take action to protect the environment.
A. if&&&&&B. unless& &&&&C. until&&&&D. when
5. - Do you know the latest information about Flight MH370?
- I've no idea. Let's ________ the TV to watch the news programme.
A. turn on&&&&B. turn down&&&&C. turn up&&&D. turn off
6. - It's said that Mo Yan's speech was wonderful.
- That's true. We clapped our hands ________ many times during his speech yesterday.
A. excited&&&&B. excitedly&&&&C. exciting&&&D. excitingly
7. - Excuse me, may I keep the book a little longer?
-& Sorry. You ________ return it today.
A. must&&&&B. mustn't&&&&C. can&&&&D. can't
8. - What a good ________ you've given me! Thanks a lot.
- My pleasure.
A. information &&&B. news&&&&&C. suggestion&&&D. advice
9. - This problem is far _____ ___ me, I&m afraid I can't work it out.
- Don't worry, we will help you.
A. beyond&&&&B. beside&&&&&C. behind&&&&D. between
10. - Has your friend completed his design?
- Not yet. He ________ on it last night.
A. worked&&&&B. has worked &&&C. is working&&&D. was working
11. - Could you tell me ________?
- In August, 2014.
A. where will the Youth Olympic Games take place
B. when will the Youth Olympic Games take place
C. where the Youth Olympic Games will take place
D. when the Youth Olympic Games will take place
12. - Where is Mr. Wang?
- He together with his students ________ Zhuyuwan Park.
A. has gone to &&&B. have gone to &&&C. has been to &&&D. have been to
13. - Some children can't afford ________ necessary stationary.
- Let's donate our pocket money to them.
A. buy&&&&&B. buying&&&&&C. to buy&&&&D. be bought
14. - When will A Bite of China II begin tonight?
- It ________ for ten minutes.
A. will begin &&&B. has begun&&&&C. will be on &&&D. has been on
15. - My friend has achieved his goal after years of hard work.
- Great! ________.
A. One tree can't make a forest&&&&&&B. Where there is a will, there is a way
C. Many hands make light work&&&&&&D. A friend in need is a friend indeed
二、完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,计15分)
A first-grade student whose best friend is battling cancer thought that hours of playing and telling jokes was not enough - he wanted to show his buddy just how he understood the&& 16&& time he was going through.
Seven-year-old Vincent Butterfield&& 17&& the only way was to cut off his hair in support of his best friend Zac who lost his hair through chemotherapy(化疗).
Zac Gossage is receiving treatment but&& 18&& goes to Union Central Elementary School in Missouri every day,&& 19&& that's where he gets to play on the swing with Vincent. Vincent found out that Zac might&& 20&& his hair because of the chemotherapy treatment. So one day, he showed up in the first grade& class wearing a&& 21& . He said to his teacher Mrs. Koester, &I have a surprise for Zac.& And he pulled off his cap and other&& 22&& saw that he already had all his hair&& 23&& off.
&I did it just to make Zac feel he's not the only one without any&& 24& .& said Vincent.
Vincent has also been raising money for his best friend after learning how&& 25&& his chemotherapy treatments are. He asked his mother to make&& 26&& than 20 scarves and gloves. He and his mother&& 27&& them at the price of 10 dollars each, raising over $200 for Zac. The encouragement from Vincent seems to be working. Though Zac is receiving treatments, he has&& 28&& missed any days of school. He knows that Vincent is out on the playground, waiting for him at break.
When asked&& 29&& friendship was, Vincent looked at his friend Zac, thought for a(an)&& 30&& and
responded,&It's a beautiful thing.&
Clearly, wisdom doesn't always come with age.
16. A. hard&&&B. exciting&&&C. unpleasant&&&D. pleasant
17. A. decided&&&B. refused&&&C. agreed&&&&D. disliked
18. A. ever&&&B. never&&&&C. just&&&&D. still
19. A. though&&&B. but&&&&C. because&&&D. so
20. A. raise&&&B. add&&&&C. lose&&&&D. fall
21. A. mask&&&B. scarf&&&&C. glove&&&&D. cap
22. A. teachers&&&B. kids&&&&C. parents&&&D. patients
23. A. pulled&&&B. sent&&&&C. cut&&&&D. put
24. A. friends&&&B. money&&&&C. clothes&&&&D. hair
25. A. expensive&&B. successful&&&C. important&&&D. meaningful
26. A. fewer&&&B. more&&&&C. worse&&&&D. better
27. A. made&&&B. donated&&&C. sold&&&&D. collected
28. A. already&&&B. always&&&&C. nearly&&&&D. hardly
29. A. how&&&B. what&&&&C. where&&&&D. which
30. A. moment&&&B. hour&&&&C. morning&&&D. day
三、阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,计30分)
Six months ago. Jack came to China to study. He has heard that Yangzhou is famous for its gardens. And he plans to visit some gardens in July, so he has collected information about them online as follows:
The Slender West Lake. named National AAAAA Tourist Area in 2010, includes the Great Rainbow Bridge, the White Pagoda, Five-pavilion Bridge, the Twenty-four Bridge, the Small Golden Hill and so on. The best time to tour the Slender West Lake is in March. During the visit to the park, the boat travels on the water and visitors travel in the picture.
Ticket: Mar. - May. & 150; Other months & 90
Time: 8:30 - 17:00
Bus: No. 4, 5, 6, 17, 61 buses
Ge Garden, one of the four lop famous Chinese gardens, got its name from bamboo. The bamboo in the garden forms the green scenery. The centre of the garden is well known for man-like hills. Four seasons can be experienced here at a time.
Ticket: Mar. - May. & 10; Other months & 30
Time: Mar. - May. 7:15 - 18:00; Other months 7:15 - 17:30
Bus: No. 8, 30, 61 buses
He garden, the most famous garden in the late Qing Dynasty, is known for its long double-way corridor(走廊), which is regarded as the earliest footbridge.
Ticket: Mar. - May. & 40; Other months & 30
Time: 7:30 - 17:15
Bu: No. 19, 61 buses
31. How much will a ticket cost Jack if he visits the Slender West lake?
A. 30 yuan.&&&&B. 40 yuan.&&&C. 90 yuan.&&&D. 150 yuan.
32. What's He Garden famous for?
A. The long corridor.&&B. The green bamboo.&C. The man-made hills.&D. The boat travelling.
33. Which of the following can Jack do?
A. He can take a NO. 19 bus to Ge Garden.
B. He can visit the Slender West Lake at 8:00.
C. He can call 5 for further information of He Garden.
D. He can go to&www.he-garden.net&to know more about He Garden.
完成了小学阶段的学习,进入紧张的初中阶段。这篇是精品学习网特地为大家整理的,欢迎阅读!完形填空A first-grade student whose best friend is battling cancer thought that hours of playing
完形填空A first-grade student whose best friend is battling cancer thought that hours of playing and telling jokes was not enough - he wanted to show his buddy just how he understood the
time he was going through.Seven-year-old Vincent Butterfield
the only way was to cut off his hair in support of his best friend Zac who lost his hair through chemotherapy(化疗).Zac Gossage is receiving treatment but
goes to Union Central Elementary School in Missouri every day,
that's where he gets to play on the swing with Vincent. Vincent found out that Zac might
his hair because of the chemotherapy treatment. So one day, he showed up in the first grade class wearing a
. He said to his teacher Mrs. Koester, &I have a surprise for Zac.& And he pulled off his cap and other
saw that he already had all his hair
off.&I did it just to make Zac feel he's not the only one without any
.& said Vincent.Vincent has also been raising money for his best friend after learning how
his chemotherapy treatments are. He asked his mother to make
than 20 scarves and gloves. He and his mother
them at the price of 10 dollars each, raising over $200 for Zac. The encouragement from Vincent seems to be working. Though Zac is receiving treatments, he has
missed any days of school. He knows that Vincent is out on the playground, waiting for him at break.When asked
friendship was, Vincent looked at his friend Zac, thought for a(an)
and responded,&It's a beautiful thing.&Clearly, wisdom doesn't always come with age.1. A. hard
B. exciting
C. unpleasant
D. pleasant2. A. decided
B. refused
D. disliked3. A. ever
D. still4. A. though
C. because
D. so5. A. raise
D. fall6. A. mask
D. cap7. A. teachers
C. parents
D. patients8. A. pulled
D. put9. A. friends
C. clothes
D. hair10. A. expensive
B. successful
C. important
D. meaningful11. A. fewer
D. better12. A. made
B. donated
D. collected13. A. already
D. hardly14. A. how
D. which15. A. moment
C. morning
ccoo 组卷f1A 2A 3D 4C 5C 6D 7B 8C 9D 10A 11B 12C 13D 14B 15A
手机搜索初中英语答案
初中最新试卷举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“A first-grade student whose be...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。Do you want to know anything about& staying in America? Well, Let me tell you the truth, it is reallyan eye-opening experience to study here.&&&& In China, I had English classes five times a week since the fifth grade. However didn't know textbookEnglish was very different from everyday English until I came to Hotchkiss School, Connecticut.&&&& When I first studied English, I was told to say,"I am fine" when people say "How are you?" But in theUS, I found that people say, "I am good" or "I am tired."&&&& One day, someone greeted me with" What's up?"It made me confused. I thought for a moment and thensmiled because I didn't know what to say.&&&& Since then, I have discovered more and more differences between Chinese and the US cultures.&&&& To my surprise, the US girls spend a lot of time in burning sun getting a tan (晒黑). However, in China,girls try every possible way to get their skin paler (白的).&&&& I am also surprised by how hardworking the US students are. In China, schoolwork is almost everything,so we study hard all the time. But here, an "excellent" student gets good grades, does a lot for the public andplays sports or music. The kids here are so talented, I am starting to be sorry that I gave up playing the pianoat an early age and that I have never thought about sports.1. How often did the writer have an English class in Grade Five?A. Four times a week.B. Five times a week.C. Six times a week.2. To the winter, textbook English is _______ everyday English.A. quite different fromB. the same asC. easier than3. A good US student spends his / her time _______.A. only in doing homeworkB. only on sports or musicC. on studies, sports or music and public work4. Which of following is NOT true?A. The writer is now in the USB. American girls love to have while skinC. The US students are talented and hard working.5. Which is the best title for the passage?A. My own Travel in the US.B. My Study in the US.C. My friends in the US.
A first-grade student named Vincent Butterfield has a best friend who gets cancer. He thought that hours of playing and&&&&&&&jokes was not enough - he wanted to show how he understood the hard time he was going through. Five-year-old Vincent decided the only way was to shave(剃光)his head to support his best friend Zac Gossage who lost his&&&&&&&&through chemotherapy(化疗).When the little boy___&&&&&&why he shaved his hair off, he answered, "To make Zac feel like he's not the only one_____any hair." Vincent has also been learning about cancer and raising money &&&&&&&&&&his best friend after learning how&&&&&&&&his treatments are. He made over 20&&&&&&&&&&and sold them, raising more than $200 to give to Zac. The little boy's mom Karen Butterfield said, "We have been making more scarves and it would be cool& if we could sell them&&&&&&&&&,” When people asked him &&&&&&&&&&friendship was like, Vincent looked at his friend Zac and replied, "It's a beautiful thing. Friends always &&&&&&each other."【小题1】&A.speaking&B.saying&C.telling&D.talking&&【小题2】&A.hair&B.hands&C.parents&D.friends&&【小题3】&A.was asking&B.was asked&C.asked&D.had asked&&【小题4】&A.with&B.has&C.without&D.off&&【小题5】&A.to help&B.for helping&C.to helping&D.in helping&&【小题6】&A.cheap&B.expensive&C.high&D.low&&【小题7】&A.gloves&B.sweaters&C.toys&D.scarves&&【小题8】&A.in&B.on&C.Off&D.out&&【小题9】&A.why&B.how&C.what&D.that&&【小题10】&A.cheer up&B.give up&C.put up&D.set up&&
A first-grade student named Vincent Butterfield has a best friend who gets cancer. He thought that hours of playing and &&&&&&&&jokes was not enough - he wanted to show how he understood the hard time he was going through.Five-year-old Vincent decided the only way was to shave(剃光) his head to support his best friend Zac Gossage who lost his &&&&&&&&through chemotherapy(化疗).When the little boy &&&&&&&why he shaved his hair off, he answered, “To make Zac feel like he’s not the only one &&&&&&&&&&&any hair.” Vincent has also been learning about cancer and raising money&&&&&&his best friend after learning how &&&&&&&&his treatments are.He made over 20 &&&&&&and sold them, raising more than $200 to give to Zac. The little boy’s mom Karen Butterfield said, “We have been making more scarves and it would be cool if we could sell them &&&&&. ”When people asked him &&&&&friendship was like, Vincent looked at his friend Zac and replied, “It’s a beautiful thing. Friends always &&&&&&each other.”【小题1】A.speakingB.sayingC.tellingD.talking【小题2】A.hairB.handsC.parentsD.friends【小题3】A.was askingB.was askedC.askedD.had asked【小题4】A.withB.hasC.withoutD.off【小题5】A.to helpB.for helpingC.to helpingD.in helping【小题6】A.cheapB.expensiveC.highD.low【小题7】A.glovesB.sweatersC.toysD.scarves【小题8】A.inB.onC.offD.out【小题9】A.whyB.howC.whatD.that【小题10】A.cheer upB.give upC.put upD.set upThe person to who you spoke is a student of Grade Two.翻译_百度知道
The person to who you spoke is a student of Grade Two.翻译
说一下句子结构吧,我不理解为神魔to放在前边
提问者采纳
先,the person 是先行词。这是个定语从句,应改为宾格whom,who是错的,whom是引导词
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
。.. 明显定语从句啊。.。。。.。you spoke to a student of Grade Two...。.。.the person to whom
you speak is .改回来就是 the person who sprak to you is a student of grade two..。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Now I’m a junior Grade One student,all my classmates and I are working hard,we all know the entrance exam of high schools which will come in the year of 2009 is a big problem for us.We must study harder and harder in order to go to a go_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译Now I’m a junior Grade One student,all my classmates and I are working hard,we all know the entrance exam of high schools which will come in the year of 2009 is a big problem for us.We must study harder and harder in order to go to a go
英语翻译Now I’m a junior Grade One student,all my classmates and I are working hard,we all know the entrance exam of high schools which will come in the year of 2009 is a big problem for us.We must study harder and harder in order to go to a good high school,then when we finish our school,we can go to a good university.Finally we can find a good job in society.My dream is also that.Although now I’m good at study,I’ll try my best to be the study winer.Now everything I do all is close to my dream.I fell the life is fill with hope and colorful,and have enough confidence to realize it.
现在我是初中一年级的学生,所有的同学和我都很努力的学习.我们都知道在即将来临2009年的高考对于我们来说是个很大的问题.我们为了进入一个好的高中必需更努力更努力的学习,然后我们完成(高中)学业后就能进入一个好的大学.最后我们才能在社会上找到一份好的工作.我的梦想也是那样.尽管现在我对于学习方面还是满擅长的,我仍然会尽全力成为一个学习赢家.现在我所做的一切事情都是为了接近我的梦想.我觉得我的人生充满着希望和色彩,并且我有足够的信心实现这个梦想.}

我要回帖

更多关于 student universe 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信