nowkaqq语音翻译成文字zhong文的品牌

英语文章翻译成中文My name is Dave.I have a big family.I have two sisters and a brother.John Smith is my father and Ann Smilh is my mother.My grandparents are very old but healthy.We are all now in China except my grandparents.My brother likescomputer games. He plays comp_百度作业帮
英语文章翻译成中文My name is Dave.I have a big family.I have two sisters and a brother.John Smith is my father and Ann Smilh is my mother.My grandparents are very old but healthy.We are all now in China except my grandparents.My brother likescomputer games. He plays computer games every day.I don`t like computer games.I like soccer and basketball.I have five soccer balls,six basketballs and four bascballs.My father likes ball games too.We often pley socccer and basketball together.My two sisters don't like any sports.They only like watchingTV.My mother doesn`t like sports.She thinks they are very boring.翻译
我叫戴夫.我有一个大家庭.我有两个姐妹和一个兄弟.我的父亲是约翰史密斯,我的母亲是安娜史密斯.我的祖父母年纪很大了但是很健康.现在除了我的祖父母外,我们全家都在中国.我的兄弟喜欢电脑游戏.他每天都玩电脑游戏.我不喜欢玩电脑游戏.我喜欢足球和篮球.我有5个足球,6个篮球和4个棒球.我的父亲也喜欢球类运动.我们经常一起玩足球和篮球.我的两个姐妹什么运动也不喜欢.她们只喜欢看电视.我的母亲也不喜欢运动.她认为这很无聊.
我的名字是大卫。我有一个大家庭。我有两个姐姐和一个哥哥。约翰·史密斯是我的父亲和安是我的母亲。我的爷爷奶奶很老但是健康。我们现在都在中国除了我的祖父母。我的哥哥喜欢电脑游戏。他每天玩电脑游戏。我不喜欢电脑游戏。我喜欢足球和篮球。我有五个足球、六个篮球和四个 棒球。我的父亲也喜欢球类运动。我们经常在一起打足球和篮球。我的两个姐妹不喜欢任何运动。他们只喜欢看电视。我的妈妈不喜欢运动。她认为他们很无聊。...请各位帮我翻译:“中建在线设计”,译成英语,谢谢_百度知道
请各位帮我翻译:“中建在线设计”,译成英语,谢谢
提问者采纳
这里的中建应该是指的中国建筑,后面就要根据具体情况由你自己添加了;中建&quot,指该公司吧.所以;可以翻译成China State Construction,但是你这里到底是指的中国建筑国际建设公司还是指中建一局或者是其他的具体单位,&quot,所以不能简单翻译成zhong jian:“中建在线设计”
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
Zhong Jian design online
Zhong Jian On-line Design
Zhong Jian design online
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译中文I now busy all day, the range thing, déplace.Même 9 am the husband delivered the train, I did not argue finally cried. The returns in the dormitory, watched a movie comedy can not smile, acid sour of hearts, think. That night really insupportable.N is not all _百度作业帮
帮忙翻译中文I now busy all day, the range thing, déplace.Même 9 am the husband delivered the train, I did not argue finally cried. The returns in the dormitory, watched a movie comedy can not smile, acid sour of hearts, think. That night really insupportable.N is not all sleepy, also in the brain does not stop considérait.Pensait for one year occurs, in particular the lives of two months. Life really is changing as fast, but also does not have life, which has appreciated this just to cope with enough time, ad experience another kind of new life. The eternel is really go ts making fun of humans. When you are defeated at times extreme, it can give you a favorable turn suddenly, l But when you felt when happiness he stopped suddenly canister of this kind of happiness, watering your cold water, decreasing the temperature at toi.Le people is probably mice, the amounts that eternel chat with the game suffers extreme distress. It was incredible to already from Beijing, he also lived as if outside the building in western gate of the national congress of people at the residence, has also ruled that he probably always relied on my side ... The eternel is juste.Avant I hurt a lot of people by the injury to feelings, now, even though I was not in the sense of injury, so the depth written in really deep traps' s amour.à Originally I am also poor, not the deity, not the sage, is only one year old fatal. These two months, I could almost understand in this world has with the words linked by love and phrases, had come to realize that these people who are injuried by me is how the pain forgive. Finally understood why the ancient indicated that the separation wins short newly married, the original short short separation may leave the hearts of humans be so tedious! I think, think!
有一些词翻译出来,是不是你打错了,或者是什么原因了,在网络上怎么查也查不出来,你再仔细看一下,是不是你打错了?我就只能翻译到这里了.这是从网上的在线翻译上翻译出来的,你可以在谷歌或者雅虎的在线翻译上翻译.这样很方便的.我现在忙了一天,其范围的事,déplace.même上午9时,丈夫交付列车上,我没有争辩,终于哭了.回报,在寝室,观看了电影喜剧不能微笑,酸酸溜溜的心,觉得.这天晚上真的insupportable.n是不是所有的睡意,又在大脑不停止considérait.pensait为一年出现的,特别是生活两个月.生活真的是不断变化的那么快,但也没有生命,而升值,这仅是配合不够时间,专案经验,是另一种新的生活.该eternel是真的去日ts取笑人类.当你被我打败了,有时极端的情况下,它可以给你一个转机突然,让你看到了希望,但是当你感到幸福时,他说停就停霰弹这种幸福,灌溉你的冷水,可降低体温的布袋.乐的人,可能是老鼠,数额eternel聊天与游戏患有极端窘迫.这是令人难以置信的,以已经从北京外,他还住了,因为如果在大厦外,在西部大门的全国代表大会的人在官邸外,还裁定他大概永远依靠在我身边...该eternel是juste.avant i伤害了很多人受伤害的感情,现在,尽管我当时并不在意义上的伤害,因此,深度写真深陷阱奇摩amour.à本来我也是穷人,不是神,不是圣人,是只有一岁,是致命的.这两个月,我几乎可以明白,在这个世界上已经与字相连,由爱和短语,已经逐渐认识到,这些人都是受伤,我是如何的痛苦,请原谅.终于明白为什么古代表明分离赢得短期新婚,原来的短短时间内分离可留下心中的人类如此沉闷!我觉得,想想办法!
您可能关注的推广回答者:Zhong的用法和样例:
Zhong Shan Eurasia Garment Manufactory Ltd.
中山欧亚制衣有限公司。
Zhong Shan Road is a busy street.
中山路是一条热闹的街道。
Zhong Xing Sea-Land Engineering Co., Ltd.
中兴海陆工程有限公司。
Zhong Ya Tai Information Co., Ltd.
中亚钛信息有限公司。
Go south to Zhong Yuan Lu along Zhong Nan Jie.
沿钟南街南至钟园路。
Zhong的海词问答与网友补充:
Zhong的相关资料:
相关词典网站:nowka翻译成zhong文的品牌_百度知道
nowka翻译成zhong文的品牌
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
nowka诺卡now--&谐音为承诺的诺ka--&卡
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 图片翻译成文字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。