spea he chinese canthe english we speakand 连词成句

Jim,English,can,Chinese,or,speak?(连词成句)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Jim,English,can,Chinese,or,speak?(连词成句)
Jim,English,can,Chinese,or,speak?(连词成句)
Can Jim speak English or Chinese?吉姆会说英语还是汉语? ===希望能帮到你,若有疑问,可以追问===
祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)
答案:Can Jim speak English or Chinese? 翻译:吉姆会说英语,还是汉语?
希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不明白的请继续追问,可以详谈嘛(*^__^*)
Can Jim speak English or Chinese?吉姆会说英语还是汉语?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~英语单词拼写及同义句转换1.His n___ language is not English but Chinese ,though he speaks English well.2.Recently he has made r___ progress in English.3.Teacher asked me to make a dialogue and act it ___ with my partner.4.Can you i___ what_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语单词拼写及同义句转换1.His n___ language is not English but Chinese ,though he speaks English well.2.Recently he has made r___ progress in English.3.Teacher asked me to make a dialogue and act it ___ with my partner.4.Can you i___ what
英语单词拼写及同义句转换1.His n___ language is not English but Chinese ,though he speaks English well.2.Recently he has made r___ progress in English.3.Teacher asked me to make a dialogue and act it ___ with my partner.4.Can you i___ what it would be like to live without electricity?5.the teapot has lost its p___ lid but this one will do instead.6.People used to think the world is f__ but now we know it it round.7.He is too s___ to London?8.I know about the city .The city is ___ ____ me.
1.native negative 是消极的意思 2.rapid 3.out 4.imagine 5.pot 6.foursquare 7.small 8.familiar tohe,father,an,can,is,my,teacher,speak,English,and,English.(连词成句)our,teacher,English,is,Miss Li(连词成句)these american teachers are in china.(找出句子中的三处错误并改正)Where is your friends from?(找出句子中的一_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
he,father,an,can,is,my,teacher,speak,English,and,English.(连词成句)our,teacher,English,is,Miss Li(连词成句)these american teachers are in china.(找出句子中的三处错误并改正)Where is your friends from?(找出句子中的一
he,father,an,can,is,my,teacher,speak,English,and,English.(连词成句)our,teacher,English,is,Miss Li(连词成句)these american teachers are in china.(找出句子中的三处错误并改正)Where is your friends from?(找出句子中的一处错误并改正)
my father is an english teacher and he can speak englishour english teacher is Miss LiTHIS American TEACER IS in ChinaWhere are your friends from英语几道连词成句速度的追分~~you,me,with,can,English,my,help______________________?wants,join,the,club,basketball,she,to__________________.English,Chinese,boy,not,kung fu,can,do,this_______________________?he,with,is,his,good,friends______作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语几道连词成句速度的追分~~you,me,with,can,English,my,help______________________?wants,join,the,club,basketball,she,to__________________.English,Chinese,boy,not,kung fu,can,do,this_______________________?he,with,is,his,good,friends_____
英语几道连词成句速度的追分~~you,me,with,can,English,my,help______________________?wants,join,the,club,basketball,she,to__________________.English,Chinese,boy,not,kung fu,can,do,this_______________________?he,with,is,his,good,friends_______________________?the,her,guitar,well,very,does,sister,play___________________?
Can you help me with my English?She wants to join the basketball club.This English boy can not do Chinese kung fu./Can not this English boy do Chinese Kong fu Is he good with his friends?Does her sister play the guitar very well?
you can help me with my English.she wants to join the basketball club.English boy can not do this Chinese kung fu.He is with his good friends.Does her sister play guitar very well?
1.Can you help me with my English?2.She wants to join teh club3.?4.He is with his good friend5 Dose her sister play the guitar very well
1.Can you help me with my English? 2.She wants to join the basketballclub .3.Can not this English boy do Chinese Kong fu ?4.Is he good with his friends?5 Dose her sister play the guitar very well ?连词成句1.Chinese history,learn,I,about,can,a lot2.want,join,the,club,to,music,I3.no,you,I,play,the,can,guitar,can't4.to,want,the,join,we,English club5.club,you,do,want,join,puters,the,help,summer camp,needs,with7.he,when,forgets,his,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
连词成句1.Chinese history,learn,I,about,can,a lot2.want,join,the,club,to,music,I3.no,you,I,play,the,can,guitar,can't4.to,want,the,join,we,English club5.club,you,do,want,join,puters,the,help,summer camp,needs,with7.he,when,forgets,his,
连词成句1.Chinese history,learn,I,about,can,a lot2.want,join,the,club,to,music,I3.no,you,I,play,the,can,guitar,can't4.to,want,the,join,we,English club5.club,you,do,want,join,to,what6.computers,the,help,summer camp,needs,with7.he,when,forgets,his,son,gets,really,angry,to wash his face8.mine,at,I,your,could,dictionary,is,please,home,borrow9.but,have,you,to,your,finish,first,homework10.because,I,wash,like,the,it's,relaxing,car,to11.and,I,are,going,vacation,my parents,tomorrow,on
1.I can learn a lot about Chinese history.2.I want to join the music club.3.Can you play the guitar?No,I can't.4.We want to join the English club.5.What club do you want to join?6.Computers help with the summer camp needs.7.He really gets angry when his son forgets to wash his face.8.Could I borrow your dictionary home,please?Mine is at home.9.But you have to finish your homework first.10.I like to wash the car beacuse it's relaxing.11.My parents and I are going on vacation tomorrow.}

我要回帖

更多关于 i can speak english 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信