有一首歌是男生哼唱 响指 开头的唱的,开头唱到:我想知道……这首歌叫什么?

有一首歌中间唱到的是“oko……oko……oko……”并且这首歌里面的所有歌词都是英文版!请问这首歌叫啥?_百度知道
有一首歌中间唱到的是“oko……oko……oko……”并且这首歌里面的所有歌词都是英文版!请问这首歌叫啥?
提问者采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌中间唱到的是“oko……oko……oko……”并且这首歌里面的所有歌词都是英文版!请问这首歌叫啥?_百度知道
有一首歌中间唱到的是“oko……oko……oko……”并且这首歌里面的所有歌词都是英文版!请问这首歌叫啥?
开始:………………………………………………珐珐粹貉诔股达瘫惮凯…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………中间:oko……oko……oko……oko
My House - Flo RidaOpen up the champagne popIt's my house come on turn it upHear a knock on the door and the night beginsCause we done this before so you come on inMake yourself at my home tell me where you beenPour yourself something cold baby cheers to thisSometimes you gotta stay inAnd you know where I liveYeah you know what we isSometimes you gotta stay in inWelcome to my houseBaby take control nowWe can't even slow downWe don't have to go outWelcome to my housePlay that music too loudShow me what you do nowWe don't have to go outWelcome to my houseWelcome to my houseMorning comes and you know that you wanna stayClose the blinds let's pretend that the time has changedKeep our clothes on the floor open up champagneLet's continue tonight come on celebrateSometimes you gotta stay inAnd you know where I liveYeah, you know what we isSometimes you gotta stay in, inWelcome to my houseBaby take control nowWe can't even slow downWe don't have to go outWelcome to my housePlay that music too loudShow me what you do nowWe don't have to go outWelcome to my houseWelcome to my houseWelcome to my the crib the spot the padBut my house is your house if you throwin' it backExcuse me if my home just relaxSoon as these happy facesyou can run with the cashHomerun slam dunk touchdown passMi casa es tu casa so it ain't no holding backAnother shot of vodka you know what's in my glassIt's my house just relaxWelcome to my houseBaby take control nowWe can't even slow downWe don't have to go outWelcome to my housePlay that music too loudShow me what you do nowWe don't have to go outWelcome to my houseWelcome to my houseIt's my houseWelcome to my houseIt's my house
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁易秒英有一首歌唱到“因为爱的呼唤心情明朗”这首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
易秒英有一首歌唱到“因为爱的呼唤心情明朗”这首歌叫什么名字?
大家知道这首歌的名字叫做什么,其中有一句是“因为爱的呼唤心情明朗”,没有错的话应该是易秒英歌唱奥运的歌曲这首歌好像是在去年挺多的很多
我有更好的答案
奥运的歌?那应该就是易秒英的《把爱传递》。
易秒英好像唱这奥运的歌只有那个叫《把爱传递》
其他类似问题
易秒英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌.是个男生唱的.其中一句歌词为:杀了我吧.杀了我吧 请问大家这首歌的名字叫是_百度知道
有一首歌.是个男生唱的.其中一句歌词为:杀了我吧.杀了我吧 请问大家这首歌的名字叫是
歌曲:爱的告别式 歌手:周传雄 专辑:男人海洋 周传雄--爱的告别式 天很黑没有月 爱哭小孩已经睡 夜半的dj播起 难听的音乐 天很黑没有醉 该死的狗乱乱吠 吃剩下的pizza 有一点发霉 天很黑没有累 闻到优酪乳气味 没力气刮胡子 也不想喝水 天很黑没有泪 已经失眠几个夜 我躺在床的中央 没有了知觉 伤了我吧伤了我吧 埋葬所有她的美 爱的告别式 放了我吧放了我吧 分手后伤心的人 请双手合十 天很黑没有累 闻到优酪乳气味 没力气刮胡子 也不想喝水 天很黑没有泪 已经失眠几个夜 我躺在床的中央 没有了知觉 伤了我吧伤了我吧 埋葬所有她的美 爱的告别式 放了我吧放了我吧 分手后伤心的人 请双手合十 我看着你转身 用力把门关上 我们的爱结束了 吵闹中狼狈的收场 无法哭我愤怒 我只能自己舔着伤 我梦见你回来 说重新开始吧 天亮的时候醒过来 痛苦令人抓狂 美丽的回忆纠缠着欲望 我求你放过我吧 伤了我吧伤了我吧 埋葬所有她的美 爱的告别式 放了我吧放了我吧 分手后伤心的人 请双手合十 伤了我吧伤了我吧 埋葬所有她的美 爱的告别式
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
周传雄][al:周传雄 专辑:爱的告别式歌手:男人海洋 [ti:爱的告别式][ar:男人海洋][by:92mp3音乐网]歌名:周传雄专辑爱的告别式歌手
歌名:爱的告别式 歌手:周传雄 专辑:男人海洋
一句歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌是男生哼唱 响指 开头的 的文章