想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢要英语稿子,是故事的,在3到4分钟左右,要简单一点,不要太多生词啊!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
要英语稿子,是故事的,在3到4分钟左右,要简单一点,不要太多生词啊!
要英语稿子,是故事的,在3到4分钟左右,要简单一点,不要太多生词啊!
Once upon a time, there was a mouse father. (很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸)He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.(他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人)But, who was the greatest person in the world?(但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?)Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.(啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人)The mouse father went to talk to the sun.(老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话)“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.(哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)Would you marry my daughter?”(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?) “What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud. (什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云)If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”(只要他一出现,我就被遮住了)The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.(老鼠爸爸就去找云)
(只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的)The mouse father went to talk to the wind.(老鼠爸爸就去找风)“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world. (哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)Would you marry my daughter?”(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙)If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.” (只要他一出现,我就被挡住了)The mouse father went to talk to the wall. (老鼠爸爸就去找墙)“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world. (哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)Would you marry my daughter?” (你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.” (什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!)“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?” (世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?)“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!” (没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!)The mouse father was very happy. (老鼠爸爸好开心!)He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world. (他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠.) He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door. (他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟.)还有The Rabbit and The Wolf’
One day a rabbit was walking near the hill. He heard someone crying,‘Help! Help!’It was a wolf. A big stone was on the wolfs back. He cried, "Mr. Rabbit, take this big stone from my back, or I will die."
The Rabbit moved the stone from the wolfs back. Then the wolf jumped and caught the rabbit.
“If you kill me, I will never help you again.” Cried the rabbit . “Ha,ha!You will not live, because I will kill you." said the wolf.‘I helped you. How can you kill me? It’s unfair. You ask Mrs. Duck. She will say that you are wrong." said the rabbit. “I will ask her,” said the wolf.
So they went to ask Mrs. Duck. The duck listened to their story and said,” What stone? I must see it. Then I can know who is right. “So the wolf and the rabbit and the duck went to see the stone.
"Now, put the stone back," said Mrs. Duck. So they put the stone back. Now the big stone is on the wolf’s back again.That’s all for my story. Thanks for listening.兔子和狼
一天,兔子先生正在山坡附近遛哒,他听到有人在呼救:“救命呀!救命呀!”他这边瞧瞧,那边望望,他发现了可怜的狼先生,一块大石头掉下来压在狼先生的背上,他起不来了.他喊道:“兔先生,把这块大石头从我背上搬开,要不然我会死的.”兔子好不容易把大石头从狼背上搬开,这时,狼跳起来,把兔子叼在嘴里.“如果你吃了我,”兔子叫喊着,“只要我还活着,我再也不帮你的忙了.” “你不会活了,”狼说,“因为我要吃了你了.” “好人是不会杀救过他命的恩人的,”兔子说,“这很不公平,你去问鸭子夫人,她很胖,她样样事情都通晓,她一定会说没有一个好人会干出这种事情来.” “我去问她”,于是,狼和兔子到了鸭子家.狼说:“当兔子先生在山坡附近坐下时,我抓住了他,因此,我要吃掉他.现在你来谈谈你是怎样想的吧.” “我从他的背上搬开好大的一块石头,”兔子说,“因此,我说他不应该吃掉我,因为我救了他.现在你说说你的看法吧.” “什么石头?”鸭子夫人问.“山附近一块石头,”兔子说.“我必须去看看,”鸭子说,“如果我连那块石头也没有看见,那我怎么说得出我的看法?”于是,狼、兔子和鸭子一起去看那块石头.现在你知道结果是什么了.The Old Cat An old woman had a cat. T she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old. One day the she jumped and caught the mouse. But s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it. Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said, "Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young." 老猫 一位老妇有只猫,这只猫很老,它跑不快了,也咬不了东西,因为它年纪太大了.一天,老猫发现一只老鼠,它跳过去抓这只老鼠,然而,它咬不住这只老鼠.因此,老鼠从它的嘴边溜掉了,因为老猫咬不了它. 于是,老妇很生气,因为老猫没有把老鼠咬死.她开始打这只猫,猫说:“不要打你的老仆人,我已经为你服务了很多年,而且还愿意为你效劳,但是,我实在太老了,对年纪大的不要这么无情,要记住老年人在年青时所做过的有益的事情.” A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want for the rich man wi he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust. He went on and came to a river. The river so he could not go over it. He
then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river." He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them. Do not th you may be glad to have them at some other time. 一个人正朝着一个富人的房子走去,当他沿着路走时,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果,他说:“我不打算吃那些苹果,因为富人会给我更多的食物,他会给我很好吃的东西.”然后他拿起苹果,一把扔到土里去. 他继续走,来到河边,河涨水了,因此,他到不了河对岸,他等了一会儿,然后他说:“今天我去不了富人家了,因为我不能渡过河.” 他开始回家,那天他没有吃东西.他就开始去找吃的,他找到苹果,很高兴地把它们从尘土中翻出来吃了. 不要把好东西扔掉,换个时候你会觉得它们大有用处. The City Mouse and the Country Mouse Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the country." So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city." The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and hid. After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid." 城里老鼠和乡下老鼠 从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友.一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里.很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看.”于是,城里老鼠就去了.乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里.它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠.城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看.” 乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去.房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了.可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来. 过了一会儿,他们出来了.当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里.因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些.” Teacher:Why are you late for school every morning? Tom:Every time I come to the corner,a sign says,"School-Go slow". 老师:为什么你每天早晨都迟到? 汤姆:每当我经过学校的拐角处,就看见一个牌子上写着"学校----慢行". A Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" "I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered. "You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?" "She is the one who sells the candy." 好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱. “昨天给你的钱干什么了?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说. “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说.“再给你两分钱.可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?” “她是个卖糖果的.”谁给几个初中生英语演讲励志小故事,100词左右,通俗易懂,谢谢!_百度知道
谁给几个初中生英语演讲励志小故事,100词左右,通俗易懂,谢谢!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
翅膀还啪啪作响, and the crow was able to drink the water. Then he took another and dropped it in,飞的比山还高,我要能飞的那么高该多好啊。寓意. &quot,当兔子一觉醒来;s egg and he put it in the nest of a prairie chicken,依然认为自己是一只山鸡,他突然想到一个主意, but still could not touch the water!&quot. It was a dreary life, and that he had lost the race,便会带来很大变化。他继续咯咯地叫.
But there was not a lot of That is a good joke,“我从来没有失败过,做短距离的飞翔,”他说.
Gradually. That&#39,“当我奔跑时,&quot. He grew up doing what prairie chicken do-scratching at the dirt for food and flying short distances with a noisy fluttering of wings,他和他的山鸡朋友看见一只美丽的鸟在天空翱翔;The race started. Gradually the eagle grew older and bitter。然而,所以不要听信山鸡的话。) The Crow and The Pitcher
A crow felt very thirsty,却做着山鸡所做的事---从泥土里寻找食物. The chicken replied. &quot.
口渴的乌鸦一只乌鸦口渴了,鸟中之王---你不可能像他一样。生活非常沉闷,都没有成功。”“真是笑话,他看到乌龟已经快到终点线了; said the hare,你们天生就是雄鹰。”兔子说。乌龟慢腾腾地却持续不停地走。乌鸦高兴地喝到了水. He tried again and again。比赛开始了。A boy found an eagle&#39,把它放进了一只山鸡的窝里。终于;I have never been beaten。造物主有意把你造就成一只雄鹰,那是凶猛无比的鹰,I will race with you,接着又叼了一块又一块石头放进去. Finally,而且学兔子说话跟乌龟说话可以用不同语气. The hare darted almost out of sight at once:有些东西虽然看起来微不足道,对比赛掉以轻心,一眨眼工夫。兔子输了比赛. He looked for water everywhere。(小朋友都比较熟悉的故事:“我要与你比赛. 兔子向动物们夸耀他的速度. His beak could not reach it. The Creator intended you to be an eagle, so don’t listen to s the mighty eagle,也越来越苦恼, you too were born an eagle,&quot. The tortoise plodded on and on, no one is faster than me。乌鸦叼来了一块小石子投到水罐里,到处找水喝!”鹰说, he saw the tortoise was near the finish line, the king of all birds-you could never be like him。有一天,水罐里面的水并不多. When the hare awoke from his nap,躺在路边睡着了。最后他死了;t give it another thought, an idea came to him。山鸡回答说;t give it another thought。渐渐地。”乌龟平静地说,但如果积少成多, &quot. One day he and his prairie chicken friend saw a beautiful bird soaring on he said。
“哦. He soon stopped and lay down to have a nap. My friends,显得比较生动可爱, I wish I could fly like that!&quot, &quot,他的尖嘴够不到水面. The eagle hatched and thought he was a chicken, he found a pitcher.&quot.
When he was about to give up,不停的抱怨生活。鹰被孵出来了,但是他觉得自己跑得快。渐渐的他长大了, high above the mountains,他找到了一个大水罐,但他以为自己是一只山鸡。朋友们The hare and the tortoise
The hare was once boasting of his speed befo And the eagle didn&#39.&
The tortoise said quietly!
一个小男孩发现了一只老鹰下的蛋.&quot,“不要想了!”于是鹰放弃了那个念头。就在他想放弃的时候;when I run at full speed,我可以边玩边和你赛跑;I could dance around you the whole way,兔子已经跑得不见了踪影,他试了一次又一次,没有人比我更快;Oh,渐渐地鹰长大了.&quot,水面升高了. He died thinking he was a prairie chicken, &quot. He took a pebble and dropped it into the pitcher. He went on cackling and coDon' &quot
其他类似问题
英语演讲的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁简单的初一英语小故事(100个单词左右)最好是鲁教版的,生词最好少点,什么类的都行_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
简单的初一英语小故事(100个单词左右)最好是鲁教版的,生词最好少点,什么类的都行
简单的初一英语小故事(100个单词左右)最好是鲁教版的,生词最好少点,什么类的都行
Is it far?Ali,who was working a long way from home,wanted to send a letter to his wife,but he could neither read nor write,and he had to work all day,so he could only look for somebody to write his letter late at night.At last he found the house of a letter-writer whose name was Nasreddin.Nasreddin was already in bed.'It is late,' he said.'What do you want?' 'I want you to write a letter to my wife,' said Ali.Nasreddin was not pleased.He thought for a few seconds and then said,'Has the letter got to go far?' 'What does that matter?' answered Ali.'Well,my writing is so strange that only I can read it,and if I have to travel a long way to read your letter to your wife,it will cost you a lot of money.' Ali went away quickly.}

我要回帖

更多关于 四年级下册英语单词表 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信