美国达人秀第十季all the ruaway歌词是

问题补充&&
本页链接:
the letter written i the gentle swaying blue lightthe voice of it will reach you as it slips through the drop that falls eternally in the windthe sky last night was burning quietlya story led by the sun and the starthe world i trusted regained its colourbefore i even noticedi feel all the emotions i knewdeeply in my heartjust the word i wrote and wanted to tell you so many timesfloar far away like a constellationthey are drawing the momenti questioned the silent that came and wenttell me why t**e me far awaywhen i closed my eyes, memories sank brightlythe scent of it will reach you as it is wrapped in the **ll season eternally in the windthe two lines i tied last night to tell you of this storyno matter how the world may start to changewe know a time and a tone playing that is of a unchanged timewe believe the tone won’t change as it echoes deep in our heartsit is seen many times in your heart though i never expressed itat the end of the connection with love, eternity will be borni questioned the melody that flowed and flowedtell me why t**e me far awaytell me why t**e me far awaywherever i go, whenever it s, we&#39订激斥刻俪灸筹熏船抹;ll be looking at the same skylight will gather because we want to teach it all the timei don't want to forget the shadow of unfilled passioni feel all the emotion i knewdeeply in my heartjust the word i wrote and wanted to tell you so many timesfloat far away like a constellationthere are drawing the momenti ques......余下全文>>
wild_fancy &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
如楼上所说的是日本歌.我给你找了罗马拼音的T**e me farawayao no hikari ni yure nagara kai ta tegami sotto kaze ni eikyuu ni ochiru shizuku ga suki touru youni koe ha kitto kimi nomotohe yume mita sora ha shizuka ni moe te taiyou to hoshi ga michibiku story shinji ta sekai ha shoku wo tori modosu kiga tsukeba shirusu omoi wo zenbu kanji teru tsuyoku mune no oku ni tsutae t**ute nando mo kai ta kotoba d**eha tooku uka nderu seiza noyouni shunkan wo egai teru meguri meguri yuku seij**u ni toi k**eta tell me why? t**e me faraway hitomi toji reba sen y**ani sun da kioku sotto kaze ni tohaikyuu ni awai kisetsu ni tsutsuma reruyouna kaori kitto kimi nomotohe s**uya tsutae ru tameni musun da sen ha futatsu no story donnani sekai ga kawari hajime temo kawa ranai tokino kanade ru neiro shinji teru fuk**u mune ni hibiku tsutae t**ute nando mo kimi no kokoro utsusu ai wo tsunai deru sai hate ni eien ha umare teku nagare nagare yuku senritsu ni toi k**eta tell me why? t**e me faraway dokoniitemo donnatokidemo onaji sora miage te hikari atsume todoke taikara itsumademo h**anai jounetsu no kage wasure t**uhanai shirusu omoi wo zenbu kanji teru tsuyoku mune no oku ni tsutae t**ute nando mo kai ta kotoba d**eha tooku uka nderu seiza noyouni shunkan wo egai teru meguri meguri yuku seij**u ni toi k**eta te订激斥刻俪灸筹熏船抹ll me why? t**e me faraway...余下全文>>
发贴得注册&
不是日文歌词的么。。。。T**e me faraway作词/作曲/编曲:R.P.P大野智苍の光に揺れながら书いた手纸 そっと 风に永久に落ちる雫が透き通るように声は きっと 君のもとへ昨夜见た空は静かに燃えて 太阳と星が导くStory信じた世界は色を取り戻す 気がつけば记す思いを全部感じてる 强く胸の奥に伝えたくて何度も 书いた言叶だけは远く浮かんでる星座のように 瞬间を描いてる巡り巡りゆく静寂に 问いかけたTell me why? T**e me farawayTell me why? T**e me faraway瞳闭じれば鲜やかに澄んだ记忆 そっと 风に永久に淡い季节に包まれるような香り きっと 君のもとへ昨夜伝える为に 结んだ线は二つのStoryどんなに世界が変わり始めても 変わらない时の奏でる音色信じてる 深く胸に响く伝えたくて何度も 君の心映す爱を繋いでる最果てに 永远は生まれてく流れ流れゆく旋律に 问いかけたTell me why? T**e me farawayTell me why? T**e me farawayどこにいても どんなときでも同じ空 见上げて光集め 届けたいからいつまでも儚い情热の影 忘れたくはない记す思いを全部感じてる 强く胸の奥に伝えたくて何度も 书いた言叶だけは远く浮かんでる星座のように 瞬间を描いてる巡り巡りゆく静寂に 问いかけたTell me why? T**e me farawayTell me why? T**e me farawayTell me why? T**e me faraway
¤辉の月¤&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by谁知道STAY AWAY的歌词_百度知道
谁知道STAY AWAY的歌词
L`Arc~en~Ciel的那首
是日本彩虹乐队的那首收录在/30《REAL》专辑里的
提问者采纳
karamitsukusekainiwaunzarinanosa
kagefumishitenaide
saa trying trying in yourself
causes stain stay away
causes stain stay away
causes stain stay away
right away oh:tetsu
nukedashitadaichide
teniiretanohajiyuu
mabey lucky mabey lucky
I dare say I'm happy
urusakuiwanaidene
shizundeshimaukara
mabey happy mabey happy
I dare say I&#39.stay away
words:tetsu 抜け出した大地で 手に入れたのは自由 maybe lucky maybe lucky I dare say I'm happy
请别对我罗唆
因为眼看著就要沉落
mabey happy mabey happy
I dare say I'm lucky
因为我不会被加洗的世界迷惑
你的未来就在那里
那麼就 trying trying in yourself
causes stain stay away
causes stain stay away
纯白的太阳
将为所有人降临
mabey happy mabey happy
I dare say I&#39:hyde music! BOTHER ME 生まれながら仆は无法状态さ 石ころ転がし さぁ trying trying in myself causes stain stay away causes stain stay away causes stain stay away right away 浮かぶ云のように谁も仆を掴めない 何もかもを壊し自由のもとに生まれた STAY AWAYm lucky
沿著铁轨走
究竟能走到那里呢
mabey lucky mabey lucky
I dare say I&#39.;m lucky レールの上に沿って どこまで行けるかな maybe lucky maybe lucky I dare say I'm lucky 焼き増しの世界には惹かれないから 君の未来はあっち さぁ trying trying in yourself causes stain stay away causes stain stay away まっさらな太阳は 谁にも降り注ぐ maybe happy maybe happy I dare say I&#39:tetsu
在穿越而出的大地
到手的是自由
mabey lucky mabey lucky
I dare say I'm happy
因为我对缠绕的世界感到厌烦
别光玩踩影子的游戏
causes stain stay away
causes stain stay away
causes stain stay away
m happy うるさく言わないでね 沈んでしまうから maybe happy maybe happy I dare say I&#39.
ukabukumonoyounidaremobokuwotsukamenai
nanimokamowokowashijiyuunomotoniumareta
STAY AWAYm happy 络みつく世界にはうんざりなのさ
影踏みしてないで さぁ trying trying in yourself causes stain stay away causes stain stay away causes stain stay away right away oh.;m lucky
reerunouenisoote
dokomadeyukerukana
mabey lucky mabey lucky
I dare say I&#39!BOTHER ME
umarenagarabokuwamuhoujoutaisa
ishikorokorogashi
saa trying trying in myself
causes stain stay away
causes stain stay away
causes stain stay away
yakimashinosekainiwahikarenaikara
kiminomiraiwaaachi
saa trying trying in yourself
causes stain stay away
causes stain stay away
maasaranataiyouwa
darenimofurisosogu
mabey happy mabey happy
I dare say I&#39:hyde music!BOTHER ME
我天生就是无法无天
将石子踢开
causes stain stay away
causes stain stay away
causes stain stay away
right away ..7
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
歌曲:stay away
歌手:abingdon boys school
Takanori Nishikawa
作曲:Hiroshi Shibasaki
I hear you talk about it
What do you know?
I see you write about it
What do you think?
if you have nothing to lose
What do you want?
I'm left alone, abandoned
And you're the one to blame
You always hang around me
I know where you're going, what is going on
We're getting nowhere, baby
Everything is feeling wrong
Hey you, stay away!
When you don't need me
Why do you want me all the time?
Hey you, stay away!
Who do you think you are?
Blowing through my mind
Feel like I'm losing myself
Now that I'm ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐这篇日记的豆列
······《all the right move》 歌词中文翻译及相关_百度知道
《all the right move》 歌词中文翻译及相关
这首歌的作者介绍?
这首歌的专辑? 发行于什么时候?
以及 它的中文歌词
卡卡罗特£
不是你找的这首。是 onerepublic 唱的那首
提问者采纳
雨水可以落下来只有当它在这里结束的时候太阳每天都在照耀, we&#39,并成为MYSPACE最受欢迎的艺人之一, do you think I&#39。自2006年夏天以来;re going down They got all the right moves in all the right places So yeah, we&#39:OneRre going down和睦的朋友聚在合适的地方;re going down Everybody knows, Alternative rock,他们得到了和睦的朋友聚在合适的地方,是的,每个人都知道, we'll take us down Before anybody&#39,我们一起走下去在合适的地方, we&#39,他们和Interscope Records&#47, everybody knows where were going Yeah, we't matter what you see I know I could never be Someone that&#39, but soon they'All The Right Moves&gt,每个人都知道;re going down EMosley Music Group 签约了, everybody knows where were going Yeah,我们一起走下去每个人都知道;s paint the picture of the perfect place They got it better than what anyone&#39,我们一起走下去让我我们画一幅画,我们一起走下去所有正确的行动是的,并且完成了和乐队同名的首张专辑;s knowing our name They got all the right friends in all the right places Sre going down It don&#39,我们一起走下去每个人都知道,我们一起走下去所有正确的行动是的, Pop活跃年份;re going down All the right friends in all the right places So yeah乐队,我们一起走下去和睦的朋友聚在合适的地方;re going down They got all the right moves in all the right places So yeah, we&#39,我们一起走下去无论你看到什么都不重要我知道我永远都不能成为像你一样的人无论你说什么都不重要我知道我永远都不能面对像你一样拥有美妙声音的人和睦的朋友聚在合适的地方;是本专辑的主打歌曲歌词All the right friends in all the right place So yeah,我们一起走下去在合适的地方;re going down Yeah, but they got it made And the grass is getting greener each day I know things are looking up, Mosley官方网站;re going down They got all the right moves in all the right places Sre going down St matter what you say I know I could never face Someone that can sound like you All the right friends in all the right places So yeah,而这首&lt,他们做的都正确是的,我们一起走下去是的,是的,Brent Kutzle:Ryan Tm nice Am I bright enough to shine in your space Between the noise you hear and the sound you like We just sinking in the ocean of faces It can&#39, they got,他们做的都正确是的, Interscope,每个人都知道我们去向何方是的,我们一起走下去在合适的地方,我们一起走下去在合适的地方,他们活跃与网络,但是很快他们将会让我们分开在任何人知道我们的名字之前他们有和睦的朋友聚在合适的地方;re going down Everybody knows,每个人都知道我们去向何方是的,Zach Filkins,他们得到了。然后乐队搬迁到洛杉矶,每个人都知道我们去向何方是的;re going down They got all the right moves in all the right places So yeah, we&#39, we&#39, hey Yeah,你认为我很好吗我散发的光芒足以让你的世界闪光吗在你听到的嘈杂声和你喜欢听到的声音之间我们正沉入海洋的表面这不可能, we&#39, we&#39.net成员,他们做的都正确是的,我们一起走下去在合适的地方,是的: 2004 -至今唱片公司, we&#39。在Columbia Records短暂的工作之后:R&B。号 OneRepublic将要推出全新专辑&lt, everybody knows where were going Yeah,我们一起走下去说;re going down Let&#39,我们一起走下去你认为我很特别吗,每个人都知道我们去向何方是的, we's told you There be the king of hearts and you&#39。作曲/制作人Ryan Tedder 和他的高中朋友Zach Filkins 在科罗拉多州斯布林市创建了乐队, we're going down They got all the right moves in all the right places So yeah,我们一起走下去是的;ll fight for you like we were your soldier I know we got it good, yeah Yeah, Everybody knows where were going Yeah,每个人都知道我们去向何方是的;re going down Said everybody knows, we&#39,但是他们让画卷变为了现实每一天草地都更加鲜艳我知道事物都在进步, we&#39,我们一起走下去每个人都知道,一个完美的地方他们生活地比任何人告诉过你的都好有一个红心王国, Everybody knows where were going Yeah, we&#39,但远离天边他们对世界说,他们做的都正确是的;re going down Are going down Do you think I&#39:Cre going down All the right moves, the rain can fall Only when it're going down Ys over right here The sun is shining everyday but its far away Over the world they say,成立于科罗拉多州,每个人都知道我们去向何方是的, we&#39, we&#39,每个人都知道;m special, everybody knows where were going Y,他们做的都正确是的, we&#39, they got All the right friends in all the right places Sre the queen of spades And we'Walking Up&ll look like you It don&#39,我们一起走下去说:OneRepublic音乐风格, we&#39,Eddie Fre going down Said everybody knows,是的,是的,你是黑桃皇后我们像是你的战士一样为你而战斗我知道我们画得很好,我们一起走下去说,Drew BrownOneRepublic 是美国的一个流行摇滚乐队
提问者评价
嗯 只有你的答案是正确的呃
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Everything's gonna be all right If you wanna get down tonight
I could change the world that move the mountain for you
在夕阳下只有一个人听着你的声音
想要再靠近一点 想要感觉这种心情
Always go ahead And give me a chance
好几次接起电话
在瞬间所传达的不是平常的我