my dream place to go on vacation远方作文怎么写写

高中英语作文 初中英语作文 高考英语作文 英语作文网 英语作文大全 英语作文万能句..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2012高考英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2012高考英语作文
教​你​英​语​作​文​快​速​提​升
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:130.59KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢关注  粉丝
总访问量:3776
今日访问:0
最后登录: 19:35:40
黑龙江宁安市
辽宁大石桥市
山东肥城市
河南长葛市
河南驿城区
广西海城区
山东肥城市
辽宁大洼县
山东肥城市
江苏灌云县
山东肥城市
(最近更新:2350)
(最近更新:15)
(最近更新:256)
(最近更新:116)
(最近提问:56)
八年级英语U1-U10单元作文范文
& & & & & & & &U1____U10 1.My Vacation to Beijing 50&PlaceBeijing
Sunday& With whom: my parents Weather: warm sunny& Things I do: visit the Palace Museum( the Great Wall(Tianan’men Square, Beijing Hutong,....& Feelings:&
happy, exciting, tired,.... &Wednesday, August 20thToday the weather was hot and sunny. I went
to Beijing with
my parents. First, I went to Beijing
Hutong . It was beautiful. Then I went to the Great Wall. We took some photos
there .I likedplace because it was interesting. After that, I visit the Palace Museum
and Tianan’men Square.
For dinner we had Beijing
Duck.& It was delicious. In the evening,
I felt really tired but happy. &2.ActivitiesHow manystudentsHow oftenexercise&all an hour everydayeat fruit anddrink milk 90%every day&eat junk food7%two or threetimes a weekdrink coffeenonosleepmosteight or ninehours
Here are the results of the students'
activities survey in my class. Everybody does their exercise for an hour every
day. 90% of the students eat fruits and drink milk everyday.7% of the students
eat junk food for 2 or 3 times a week. Nobody drinks coffee. Most students
sleep for 8 or 9 hours a day.&3.?"My
best friend and I",.My best friend and I"Should&
friends& be the same or different?
For me ,Its not necessary to be the same .My name is
David. My best& friend& Jeff is quiet different from me. He is
shorter and quieter than me . We both like sports ,but he plays baseball better
than me ,so hewins .Jeff works&
harder andget good grades .We can talk and share everything.
I& think my best friend helps to bring
out the best in me .Well be good friends forever.&4.“”80PlaceNameReasonhigh schoolNo.1 High Schoolgood teachers, beautifulhospitalPeople’s HospitalComfortable, best, friendly servicemovie theaterModern Cinemabig screensclothingWanbohong Clothing Storegood& quality,popularradio stationTraffic Music 168 FMthe latest news, interesting musicsupermarketSliverPlazaFresh food ,is closest to thePeople’s Square
&A survey of good places in our cityLast week we did a survey about good placesin our
city. Andis what we learned. Mostof the high schools are good, and the
No. 10 HighSchool is the best in our city. It has the bes teachers and it's the
most beautiful. People's& Hospital is the
best of all. It has the most comfortable beds and the friendliest service. Modern Cinema
is the best. It has the biggest screens. The best clothing store in our city is
Xiwang Clothing Store. It has the best quality and it's the most popular. As
for radio station, most young people think Hefei 168 FM is the best radio station. It
has the most news and the most interesting music.&5.60Today
,I asked my family about movies .Some of their answers are very interesting.
Here are their likes and dislikes. My sister likes cartoons very much, but she
cant stand action movies .My mother cant
stand action movies either .She likes comedies. My father dislikes sitcoms ,but
he likes action movies .My brother likes action movies ,too. He cant
stand cartoons&6.,,?:,,,.&New Year’s Resolutions&&&&& New year is coming, I’m going to do a lot
of things next year. First, I want to improve my English, so I’m going to
practice it very often and have many conversations with my friends. Next, I
want to be more healthy, so Im
going to do sports every day such as swimming, running and so on. At the same
time, Im going to eat less junk food. Finally, I
want to join the dancing club, so Im
going to practice dancing twice a week.I hope my resolutions can come true in the
coming year7.My life in ten years 60.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My life in ten years& In
ten years, I think I'll be a reporter. As a reporter, I think I'll meet lots of
interesting& people. And I will also
travel all over the world. I'll live in Beijing
because I went to there last year and fell in love with it. And I will keep a
pet pig, because I like it very much. I will live in apartment with my parents.is my life in ten years, I think I will be very happy in the future.&8..Here
is one way to make turkey for a Thanksgiving dinner.&First, mix
together some bread pieces,, salt and pepper.&Next, fill the
turkey withbread mix.&Then, put the
turkey in a hot oven and cook it for a few hours.When
it is ready, place the turkey on a large plate and cover it with gravy.&Finally, cut
the turkey into thin pieces and eat the meat with vegetables like carrots and
potatoes.&9.&Hi Ann,Thank you for your invitation .I am sorry I can't come
to your birthday partyweek. I am really busy. On Monday, I am going to
the movies with my friends. On Tuesday, I am going to visit my aunt. On
Wednesday, I have to help my mother. On Thursday, I am going to my sister's
birthday party. On Friday, I am going to Ning Bo on vacation with my parents.
Please call me after the vacation.Candy&10.,,,?If I have a lot of money60&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& If I have a lot of money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& If I have a lot of money I'll travel round the world and I'll stay at the best
hotels. If I have a lot of money , I will buy a big house with a beautiful
garden for my parents , I want them to live a happy life . Also, I will buy a
sports car& for my father and give my
mother& many& fashion clothes. If I have a lot of money , I
will give some money to charities and help the poor& students. So they can go to school anda
good education again. I am sure, one day, my dream will come true.&&
暂时无人访问,速抢沙发.2015版初二上期末作文
2015版初二上期末作文
1.根据下面内容,以My Vacation to Beijing 为题,写一篇约50词的短文。Wednesday, August 20thToday the weather was
hot and sunny.I went to
Beijing Hutong. It was beautiful. We
took some photos . I liked this place
because It was interesting . For dinner we had Beijing duck. It was delicious In the evening, I felt really tired.2.根据调查结果写一篇短文Here are the results of the students activities survey in my class. Everybody does their exercise for an hour every day. 90% of
the students eat fruits and drink milk everyday.7% of the students eats junk food for 2 or 3 times a week. Nobody drinks coffee. Most students sleep for 8 or 9 hours a day.3.你和你朋友在外貌和性格方面有什么异同呢?请以&My best friend and I&为题,运用比较级写一篇英语文章.Should
be the same or different? For me ,It’s not necessary to be the same .My name is David. My best friend
quiet different
from me. He is shorter and quieter than me . We both like sports ,but he plays baseball better than me ,so he
always wins .Jeff works
and always get good grades .We can talk and share everything. I
think my best friend helps to bring out the best in me .We’ll be good friends forever.4. 上周,我们举办了一次“我们城市的一些好场所”的问卷调查,请根据下面的表格所提供的信息写一篇调查报告,不少于80词。A survey of good places in our cityLast week we did a survey about good places
in our city. And this is what we learned. Most of the high schools are good, and
the No. 10 High School is the best in our city. It has the best teachers and its the most beautiful. Peoples
Hospital is the best of all. It has the most
comfortable beds and the friendliest service. Modern Cinema is the best. It has the biggest screens. The best clothing store in our city is Xiwang Clothing Store. It has the best quality and its the most popular. As for radio station, most
young people think Hefei 168 FM is the best radio station. It has the most news and the most interesting music.5.请根据下列表格内容写一篇他们各自的爱好情况字数在60词左右Today ,I asked my family about movies .Some of their answers are very interesting. Here are their likes and dislikes. My sister
likes cartoons very much, but she can’t stand action movies .My mother can’t stand action movies either .She likes comedies.
My father dislikes sitcoms ,but he likes action movies .My brother likes action movies ,too. He can’t stand cartoons.6.新学期要到了,写一篇关于学期的计划,讲述一下自己打算在新的学期要做些什么?提示:可以写自己在学习,健身,娱乐,培养业余爱好等方面的计划或打算.New Year’s ResolutionsNew year is coming, I’m going to do a lot of things next year. First, I want to improve my Chinese, so I’m going to practice it very often and have many conversations with my Chinese friends.
Next, I want to be more healthy, so I’m going to do sports every day such as swimming, running and so on. At the same time, I’m going to eat less
junk food. Finally, I want to join the
dancing club, so I’m going to practice dancing twice a week.
I hope my resolutions can come true in the coming year.7.以My life in ten years 为题写篇短文,要求描写生动,语言流畅。60词左右.In ten years, I think Ill be a reporter. As a reporter, I think Ill meet lots of interesting
people. And I will also travel all over the world. Ill live in Beijing because I went to there last year and fell in love with it. And I will keep a pet pig, because I like it very much. I will live in apartment with my parents. This is my life in ten years, I think I will be very happy in the future.8.你知道感恩节这天,人们会吃什么吗?请根据本单元知识叙述一下这种食物的制作过程.Here is one way to make turkey for a Thanksgiving dinner.First, mix together some bread pieces, onions, salt and pepper.
Next, fill the turkey with this bread mix.
Then, put the turkey
in a hot oven and cook it for a few hours.
When it is ready, place the turkey on a large plate and cover it with gravy.
Finally, cut the turkey into thin pieces and eat the meat with vegetables like carrots and potatoes.9.假如你的好友邀请你去参加生日聚会,但因为你下周的日程已经排满,不能前往。请根据提示给她回信婉言谢绝,并表达你的谢意。Hi Ann,Thank you for your invition . I am sorry I cant come to your birthday party this week. I am really busy. On Monday, I am going to the movies with my friends. On Tuesday, I am going to visit my aunt. On Wednesday, I have to help my mother. OnThursday, I am going to my sisters birthday party. On Friday, I am going to Ning Bo on vacation with my parents. Please call
me after the vacation.Candy10你将来可能会有很多钱,请你以 If I have a lot of money,I will ...为题,写一篇短文,表述自己拥有财富后将如何帮助他人。 If I have a lot of money,I will ...If I have a lot of money,I will buy what I need and do what I want,such as traveling around the world,studying abroad and buying my parents a big house.I hope my dream will come true.Of course,I will do something helpful to others.I will give away money to charities.I will help those kids who are too poor to go to school.In a word,if I have a lot of money,I can do a lot of wonderful things and make a contribution to our country.假如你们学校计划在本周六下午举办一个英语聚会,作为学生会主席的你需要制定一些规则(至少三条),同时写明如果违反这些规则,会有什么样的后果。要求:70~80词。Were going to have an English party on Saturday afternoon.Please remember the following rules.Dont bring food to the party.If you do,we will take it away. Please bring your ID card.If you dont have it,we wont let you in. If you bring friends to the party,youll have to write down their names. Dont speak Chinese at the party!If you do,you will have to leave.我的梦想I want to be an artist when I grow up. I like drawing. When I was a little kid, I ever won thefirst in a drawing competition. I hope to have my own art room. I am taking art lessons every weekend. My art teacher is kind
to me. But he is strict with me. I think he can help me to make my dream come true.新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)_英语_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 18:31:12
2013年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:
书面表达之
What makes me a good friend?
We have all kinds of after-class activities in our school. They are colorful. We have after-class activities from 4:20 pm. to 5:20 pm. everyday. We can do sports, play instruments, study English, and so on. My favorite activities are swimming and playing table tennis. I’m not the best, but I’m very happy when I beat my companies. We can make more new friends here. And we can also learn more from each other. It’s important that playing sports can keep me fit. I like after-class activities very much. What about you?
In society, I often help the children. Give them books, warm clothes, raise money for charities.& And on weekends, we can visit old people, spend time with them and help them as much as possible.& Whenever and wherever, we can show our kindness.
&& Everyone has his dream. My dream is to be a doctor. When I was in Grade Seven, I was sick and often went to see doctors. The doctors were very friendly to me and they often cheered me up. With the help of them, I was getting better. Now I’m very healthy. Since then I have hoped to become a doctor. In order to achieve my dream, I will study hard. I’ll give my love to the patients as much as possible and help them out of danger.
&& To be a doctor is really great. I think my dream will come true one day.
At present, a number of middle school students have picked up a bad habit―cheating in examinations.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In my opinion, cheating in exams does great harm to our study. We students should be honest and diligent, and only in this way can we improve our study and make progress. Besides, our teachers should offer us fewer exams and more time to study for ourselves.
keep away from fire (
My English Study
My English Study
In a word, only when you develop interest in studying English can you learn it well.
My name is Beth. I'm 14 years old. My school is very big and beautiful. I'm very happy in the school.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xK b1 .C om&
I am Liu Qiang. I think it's not strange to have worries. Some students say they have become fat and that it really makes them feel bad about themselves
First, you could eat less. The body needs food for energy, but you’ll become fat if you eat more than your body needs. If you eat less, the body can burn more calories than you eat. Second, do more exercise. Doing exercise can also help the body burn the calories and make you thinner. There are many ways to do exercise. For example, you could go to school on foot or by bike.
Don't worry too much
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(B) One possible version:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
How to keep safe?
As teenagers, we should keep safety in mind. But how can we keep safe? Here are some of my suggestions. First, we should be careful when we make friends
Describe your favorite teacher in no more than 120 words according to the following points.
His or her looks (hair, height, build)
His or her likes or dislikes
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Given the reasons above, I choose to live alone.
Dear Mr. Smith,
I’ll be thankful if you give me the chance!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Making Guang’an better and better
These days, people in Guang’an are doing “Achieving China Dream, make Guang’an better and better.” As middle school students, we should do some things for it. _____________________
Making Guang’an better and better
Phrases for reference (
Ask… for help&& calm down&&&& in danger&& prevent… from
?some advice for the student
My father is a 40-year-old math teacher. He is tall and fat with short hair and big eyes. He always works hard. His classes are lively and interesting and deeply loved by his students.
My father is an honest and kind man. He often helps other children and me with our maths.
My father’s hobby is playing table tennis. We often play table tennis together at the weekends.
My father is not only a good father but also a good friend. I have learned a lot from him. I love my father very much.
Our school Drama Club is holding a film activity. We saw Life of Pi last week. It is directed by Ang Lee. And he gets the Best Director Award for it. The film is about the story of a young man called Pi. He takes a boat trip alone. He not only has to deal with difficult weather conditions but also needs to find enough food for himself. And at last he comes back home safely.
Many people think Life of Pi is one of the year’s best films. It tells us we should brave enough to face any problem and find ways to solve them. We are heroes of ourselves.
X k B& 1&& . c o m
新|课& |标| 第 | 一| 网
★ &&&&&&&&&& To get knowledge, open the mind, be more intelligent(
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& Textbooks, newspapers, magazines …
&&&&&& Reading at least…books in the coming holiday…
not only ……but also……
Reading is very important in our life. We can get knowledge through reading. It can not only open our minds but also make us more intelligent. Besides, reading is also one of the most important ways to learn a foreign language like English.
Textbooks, newspapers, magazines and other kinds of reading materials can help us know more about the outside world and help us grow into an excellent person.
I’m planning to read at least 5 books in the coming holiday. And I’ll spend more time reading every day in my senior high school life. Reading makes a full man! Let’s start reading now
Now, public bikes are provided for people in many cities in China. I think it’s a good thing.&&&&&& &
I hope more and more people can ride bikes and live a low―carbon life.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Recently, we have discussed the ways to go traveling. Here is the result. Some students choose to travel with a group.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么写好作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信