theipad air怎样显示歌词 that i breathe 歌词翻译

More than the air i breathe 的中文意思?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
More than the air i breathe 的中文意思?
More than the air i breathe 的中文意思?
不只是我呼吸的空气.很高兴为你解答!请及时采纳哦!多谢你的问题!
Cause I need you here by my side More than the air that I breathe.因为比起我呼吸的空气,我更需要你在我身边支持我。
比我呼吸的空气更重要就是:没有。。。我活不了的意思
比我要呼吸的空气多
比我呼吸空气还重要{if typeof(oktext) != 'undefined'}limit && l_index==limit}
${l.lyric}
{if lines.length > limit && l_index==lines.length-1}
{if !nolyric}
{if lrc&&lrc.lyric&&sfy}
{if !nolyric}
{if lyricUser&&lyricUser.userid}
贡献歌词:
{if transUser&&transUser.userid}
&&&&贡献翻译:
{if lrc&&lrc.lyric&&qfy}
&&&&暂时没有翻译,【The air that i breathe】_Simply Red-The air that i breathe在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&The air that i breathe
《The air that i breathe》 - Simply Red
The air that i breathe
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
The air that i breathe相关MV推荐
《The air that i breathe》歌词
- Simply Red
The Air That I Breathe
Words and music Hammond/Hazelwood
If I could make a wish I think I'd pass
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound
Nothing to eat no books to read
Making love with you,
has left me peaceful warm inside
What more could I ask
There's nothing left to be desired
Sometimes all I need is the air that I breathe and to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe yes to love you
Just to have you now
All I need is the air that I breathe you're all I want
Peace came upon me and it breathes in me
Don't sleep silent angel don't you sleep
Sometimes all I need is the air that I breathe and to love you just to have you now
All I need is the air that I breathe you're all I want
All I need is the air that I breathe
all I want
Simply Red的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Simply Red的相似歌手
听The air that i breathe的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10The Air That I Breathe 歌词_百度知道
The Air That I Breathe 歌词
提问者采纳
s the air that I breatheEverything I needShe&#39:Barry Manilow专辑.s the only thing that I can seeShe&#39:// me thatWe didn&#39;s the only thing that I can seeSo how I feel you still aroundin every single secondImpossible to find another starWherever life will take meNo matter what they sayYou&#39;To hear your voice againTellin&#39;t mean to hurt youHope you listen from the other sideOn my mindShe never fades awayEvery nightI can hear her callingShe&#39;s the air that I breatheAll over and inside of meStill somewhere in my dreamsShe&#39.com/song/8830410" target="_blank">http:The Air That I Breathe歌手:Summer Of &#39;s the air that I breatheAll over and inside of meStill somewhere in my dreamsShe&#39.ll always be the ghost within my heartOn my mindShe never fades awayEvery nightI can hear her callingShe&#39://s the air that I breatheThe air that I breathe<a href="t reach the endJust shinin&#39;s the only oneAnd I&#39;s the only thing that I can seeShe&#39;78Patrick Nuo-The Air that I breatheMade by JRI made a promise to myselfNever to forget youAnd every little word you said that nightI didn&#39;s the air that I breatheAll over and inside of meStill somewhere in my dreamsShe&#39;s the only thing that I can seeShe&#39;t mean to make you cryI didn&#39;Body to my soulYou make me breathe againShe&#39;m waitin&#39;s the air that I breatheAll over and inside of meStill somewhere in my dreamsShe&#39;s the air that I breatheAll over and inside of meStill somewhere in my dreamsShe&#39歌曲名
其他类似问题
air的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The Air That I breathe歌词
所属专辑:
正在播放:The Air That I breathe
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
The Air That I breathe歌词
The Air That I BreatheWords and music Hammond/HazelwoodIf I could make a wish I think I'd passCan't think of anything I needNo cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no soundNothing to eat no books to readMaking love with you, has left me peaceful warm insideWhat more could I askThere's nothing left to be desiredSometimes all I need is the air that I breathe and to love youAll I need is the air that I breathe yes to love youJust to have you nowAll I need is the air that I breathe you're all I wantPeace came upon me and it breathes in meDon't sleep silent angel don't you sleepSometimes all I need is the air that I breathe and to love you just to have you nowAll I need is the air that I breathe yes to love you All I need is the air that I breathe you're all I wantSometimes all I need is the air that I breathe and to love youAll I need is the air that I breathe yes to love youAll I need is the air that I breatheall I wantSometimes all I need is the air that I breathe and to love youAll I need is the air that I breathe yes to love you
The Air That I breathe LRC歌词
[ti:The Air That I Breathe][ar:simply red][al:Blue][la:en][by:][offset:500][00:00]The Air That I Breathe[00:05]Words and music Hammond/Hazelwood[00:10][00:21.87]If I could make a wish I think I'd pass[00:33.29]Can't think of anything I need[00:43.28]No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound[00:54.76]Nothing to eat no books to read[01:02.05]Making love with you, [01:06.75]has left me peaceful warm inside[01:12.75]What more could I ask[01:17.18]There's nothing left to be desired[01:22.75][01:23.46]Sometimes all I need is the air that I breathe and to love you[01:34.73]All I need is the air that I breathe yes to love you[01:40.43]Just to have you now[01:42.84]All I need is the air that I breathe you're all I want[02:04.35][02:09.03]Peace came upon me and it breathes in me[02:19.59]Don't sleep silent angel don't you sleep[02:27.77][02:30.38]Sometimes all I need is the air that I breathe and to love you just to have you now[02:42.09]All I need is the air that I breathe yes to love you [02:49.80]All I need is the air that I breathe you're all I want[03:05.84][03:26.70]Sometimes all I need is the air that I breathe and to love you[03:38.26]All I need is the air that I breathe yes to love you[03:46.20]All I need is the air that I breathe[03:52.82]all I want[03:59.88][04:01.82]Sometimes all I need is the air that I breathe and to love you[04:13.04]All I need is the air that I breathe yes to love you[04:19.43]}

我要回帖

更多关于 spyair虹歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信