初二英语家教求大师。

求英语初二上半学期短语,固定搭配上半学期的打错了,是下半学期_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语初二上半学期短语,固定搭配上半学期的打错了,是下半学期
求英语初二上半学期短语,固定搭配上半学期的打错了,是下半学期
初二英语词组短语总结fall:1.fall down/over摔倒Jack fallen down when he rush into the classroom.当杰克冲向教室的时候,他摔倒了.2. fall behind落后:跟不上步伐If we do not keep on learning English every day, we will fall behind others. 如果我们不坚持每天学英语,我们会落后于别人的.3. fall off从…摔下来.Look out! Something is falling off the tall building. 小心!有个东西从高楼上掉下来了.4. fall out解散The team fallen out after the training. 训练完毕后,队伍解散了.5.fall in love with/fall out of love withkeep:1.坚持、保持、继续的意思:Keep I keep watching TV every day. 我每天都坚持看电视.keep at I kept at learning English.我坚持学英语.keep on He just kept on writing.他正在继续写.keep to He always keeps to his promises.他总是说话算数的.keep up The rain keeps up and never stops.雨一直下,没有停2. 使离开,使站开的意思:keep away Keep it away!把它拿开.keep off Keep off the grass!请勿践踏草地!keep out Keep the smoke out不让烟进来keep out of Keep out of the sun.避免日照.3. keep back阻止,隐瞒,保留The police tried to keep the crowd back from the injured man.警察试图挡住人群,不让他们靠近受伤的人.4.keep in with和…保持友谊I kept good relation with him.我和他保持良好的关系.5. keep to oneself对…守口如瓶He kept his conclusions to himself.他对他的结论守口如瓶.6. keep up with跟上;不落后;赶上Don't run — I can't keep up with you.别跑了,我赶不上你了.7.keep sb. adj 使某人…The job kept them busy for a year.argue1.argue with sb./have an argument with sb. 与某人争吵I argued with him yesterday.我昨天和他吵架了.2.argue about/over sth. 为某事而争吵We argued about/over the plan.我们为那个计划吵架了.3.argue sb. into/out of
doing sth 说服某人做/不做某事I argued him into meeting her.我劝说他去接见她.I argued her out of meeting him.我劝说她不要去见他.paypay sb. (money) 略pay (money) for sth. 略pay sb. (money) 略pay sb. (money) for sth. 为某物给某人付钱I paid him $50 for the coat.我为那件大衣付给他50美元.mad1.be mad about/for ath 对某事气愤I was really mad for his homework these days.2. drive sb. mad使某人发疯The noises from the plane and train really drove me mad.3.go/get mad 变疯I almost got mad because of the noises.let1.let sb. in 让某人进来2.let sb. through 让某人通过3.let sb. alone 不要管某人
I am reading. Let me alone.4.let sb. down 让某人感到失望I am sorry to let you down.5.let out 发出…声音He let out a cry of pain.bringMy grandfathetake1.take away 拿走Can you help me take the book way?2.take out 拿出(take sth. out of sth.)I took my English book out of the bag.3.take a look at 看一眼4.take a rest 休息一下5.take a shower 洗一下澡6.take after 长得像Although they are not twins, they takes after each other.虽然他们并不是双胞胎,但是他们长的很像.7.take care 保重、小心Take care or you will slip on the ice.小心!要不然你会滑倒的.8.take care of 照顾I take care of my sister.9.take down 写下来Please take the word down
您可能关注的推广求英语大师回答初二英语题答案 _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语大师回答初二英语题答案
求英语大师回答初二英语题答案&
楼上错两个2 gave to5 is/looks different from
hate walking gave for don't have to another two questions looks different than
rhfisrdhbcuihugdh
gygdjhsbcuwgd hiuhfdubhgcduy求英语大师解答初二难题,在线等~O(∩_∩)O~_百度知道
求英语大师解答初二难题,在线等~O(∩_∩)O~
。We live _________ ______________________ before.这个公园没有那个公园美丽.
Lily与Lucy一样高.。这个公园与那个公园一样美丽This park is _______ _________________ _____that one。
Lily is ________ ______ ___________ _________ LucyLily没有Lucy高。This park is _____ _________________that one..我们过得没有从前一样幸福。我们过得和从前一样幸福。We ________ _______ _____________________ _________ beforeLily is _________________ _________ Lucy
提问者采纳
tall as not tall as beautiful as not beautiful as happy asdon't live happy as
提问者评价
其他类似问题
初二的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求十篇初二英语作文词在60左右,随便什么文章,反正要适合我们的就行!求求大师啊!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求十篇初二英语作文词在60左右,随便什么文章,反正要适合我们的就行!求求大师啊!
求十篇初二英语作文词在60左右,随便什么文章,反正要适合我们的就行!求求大师啊!
1.I will go on vacation in hainan tourism.Because I heard hainan is a beautiful place.In that I can eat delicious seafood,I can see the sea.I can talk with my family time!I'm sure this is a good trip!我将在暑假里的时候去海南旅游.因为我听说海南是一个美丽的地方.在那我将可以吃到可口的海鲜,我还可以看海.我还可以和我的家人谈论一些开心的事情!我确信这是一个不错的旅游计划!2.My Friend I have many friends.One of them is my classmate Zhang Ting.She is a League member and one of the best students in my class.She is fond of English and good at it.She often practises reading aloud.So she has a good pronunciation.She is always ready to help others .With her help I have made great progress.I have made up my mind to catch up with her and to join the League in the near future.3.What is "the League"?Your English is very good.If you don't mind,I have to say that many of the phrases you listed in your posting "挂在美国人口边的最酷口语" are not very popular in the USA.They could be popular in the Great Britain -- I don't know.The most popular words are all 4 letter words (bad words).4.My living room is large.There is a table in the milde of the room,and there are some paper on the table.There is a small beautiful bed near the window 5.my birthdayI feel quite delighted,because this Sunday is my birthday.I can receive many gifts on that day .Also,the tasty birthday cake is my favourite.My parents will hold a party for me,and all my friends will celebrate my birthday.I expect that day very much.6.This sunday is my birthday.My parents are going to hold a birthday party for me.I feel very happy,becaues one that day all of my friends will come .I will send a great surprise to my parents for what they have done for me .7.Today is fool's day and it's also my birthday.My name is Sam.I'm 11 years old.In my birthday party,Mother usually buys some interesting books for me and my father usually buys a pair of beautiful shoes for me.I love my gifts.8.My friends are coming.The boys and girls are enjoying my birthday party.They're laughing and playing games.Now,They're eating sandwiches,cakes and fish.They're drinking apple juice and orange juice too.My birthday cake is very big.There are 11 candles on it.They say:happy birthday to Sam!Hip,Hip,Hurry!Hip,Hip,hurry!9.Today was a sunny day and there was a little wind.I went to Qingdao,a famous city in Shandong provence.First,I went to the Wusi Square.There were a lot of people there.The sea was so blue under the high blue sky.The wind from the sea touched my face.Along the seaside,I walked forward,photoing and seeing the seasight,wondering the wonder of my homeland.10.Many people do not know the value of time.It (this) is indeed a GREat pity.We must bear (keep) in mind that wasting time is equal to wasting your life.英国有句谚语说,时间就是金钱.我认为这是不对的.为什么?因为我们大家都知道我们能够用工作赚钱,但无论如何却无法把时间争取回来.基于此种理由,我们可以说时间比钱钱更宝贵.许多人不知爱惜时光.这确实是可惜的.我们必须记住浪费时间等于浪费生命.11.An English proverb says that time is money.I consider it (this) wrong.Why?Because we all know that we can earn money be work but can not in any way get back time (in anyway).For this reason,we may (can) say that time is more valuable than money.12.I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year.Playing basketball is always my favourite,so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together.Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.
I have copied the work of others given that the views of the students here? Personally think that the students were copying other people but you are not doing a great disservice to help others! Studen...}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语阅读理解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信