hentai opphentai怎么看看

1 DB Queries | Memory Usage: 0.84 M | Proccessed in 2.7ms | Free Hentai MangaHentai Pack 1 - rs1
of 250 photos.
Uploaded byJoin OppaiSubs now!
We are a small team that focuses on releasing quality hentai subtitles for free, but we need your help!
We are looking for people that can fill the following positions:
Writer/Blogger - Writing news about upcoming hentai (and/or writing summaries). Someone who will bring a closer connection between the group and the fans.
Backup Translator - Translating the Japanese to English (we are only looking for translators that translate to English)
Backup Typesetter - You need to style and position the text right, that it looks perfect to the video.
Backup Editor - English proof reading the subtitles and/or website.
Backup Timer - Needs to current the timing of the subtitles.
Miscellaneous - Someone that is in charge of finding new hentai, some one to manage the community/polls, ...
Encoder - You need to encode the video e.g. with Batchfiles and Avisynth. You need to encode x264 and Hi10p.
Quality Checker - You need to search grammar mistakes and write it down in a textfile.
What is necessary?
Skype to communicate (chat) with other teammembers and a basic knowledge of Aegisub.
How can I apply?
Fill out the form below!
26 Comments
1 Trackbacks & PingbacksMember Login
This Image Contains Adult Content. Please Only Enter If You Are Above 18.
Show image to friends:/pm9frk88op2i/006suite-oppai_www.hentaibedta.net.jpg.html
Code for forums: [URL=/pm9frk88op2i/006suite-oppai_www.hentaibedta.net.jpg.html][IMG]/th/07805/pm9frk88op2i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
HTML Code for Websites:Date Added:
Jul 18, 2014
Description
72 ratings
SHARE VIDEO
Enter E-mails or Hentai Oppai usernamescomma or space separated).
Message (optional):
EMBED VIDEO
22 hours ago
22 hours ago
4 days ago
28 days ago
28 days ago
29 days ago
33 days ago
39 days ago
42 days ago
46 days ago