你的世界 星光如初以经不在须要我,我也不想在打扰你了.我会从你的世界 星光如初中消失.用英语怎

如果有一天,我消失在你的世界里,你会想我吗?英语怎么翻译_百度知道
如果有一天,我消失在你的世界里,你会想我吗?英语怎么翻译
准确点哦,很急的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Will you think of me if i lost from your world one day?
突然想起你~
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:但我相信你身边会有一个更好的女孩,她会给你带来更多的快乐。你一定要幸福。我将消失在你的世界,不会再打扰你,永远...是什么意思?
但我相信你身边会有一个更好的女孩,她会给你带来更多的快乐。你一定要幸福。我将消失在你的世界,不会再打扰你,永远...
问题补充:
But I believe that your side will have a better girl, she will bring you more happiness. You must be happy. I will disappear in your world, will not bother you, forever ...
But I believe that you will have a better girls, she will bring you more happiness. You just be happy. I will be gone in the world, you will not disturb you always ...
But I believed your side can have a better girl, she can bring more joys to you.You must certainly be happy.I will vanish in yours world, will not be able again to disturb you, forever…
But I'm sure you will have a better girl, she will bring more happiness to you. You must be happy. I'm lost in your world, will not bother you again, forever ...
But I'm sure you will have a better girl, she will bring more happiness to you. You must be happy. I'm lost in your world, will not bother you again, forever ...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!求助英语翻译如果有一天,我从你的世界消失了,你会不会在半夜突然醒来,想我想到泣不成声?_百度作业帮
求助英语翻译如果有一天,我从你的世界消失了,你会不会在半夜突然醒来,想我想到泣不成声?
If one day ,i disappeared from your world,would you wake up in the midnight missing me and crying out 我觉得用虚拟的话会比较好吧!
if there was one day i have been totally disappear in your world,will you wake up at midnight,cry for me。如果有一天,我从你的世界消失了,你会不会在半夜突然醒来,想我想到泣不成声?求采
if i disappear from your world some day,would you wake up at mid-night all of a sudden,crying with missing.....
If one day I disappear in your world, will you wake up at midnight all of sudden and cry for me?
If I disappeared one day from your world, would you wake up suddenly in the midnight, miss me and choke with sobs?
What if someday I leave you ?
awoke suddenly from sleep at midnight,sobbing as if your heart would break?
The other dayHad i been erased from your memoryWould you be aroused in hopelessMiss me in sadness?文章的翻译当然需要:信、达、雅这么悲桑的片段,采用了英语诗歌的“抑扬格”AABB的形式给它压上了韵脚,读起来更加顺口,希望采纳!!呵呵~~~~
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:我想不久我就会在你的世界里消失( 用英语怎么说?_百度知道
我想不久我就会在你的世界里消失( 用英语怎么说?
我想不久我就会在你的世界里消失用英语怎么说?谢谢大家了。
提问者采纳
I think I will soon vanish from your life.
提问者评价
Thank you.
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
I think I will disappear from your world soon.
I think I'll fade away in your world soon.
I think I will soon disappear in your world.
I think i will soon disapper in your world
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我在你的世界下落不明 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信