关于全家人为我高兴作文或朋友的英文作文(50词左右)

紧急!要求一份介绍自己与家人的英语短文!(50字左右)家人:我(女的),爸妈,和弟弟.我的爱好是画画,弟弟很调皮.其它自己加哈!
最好是给我翻译出来,明天交哇!很紧急!谢谢!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
最好是给我翻译出来,明天交哇!很紧急!谢谢!
最好是给我翻译出来,明天交哇!很紧急!谢谢!
I have a happness family ,Thereh are four poeple in my family,,I have a brother ,mother and father.I like drawing ,this my hoppy ,my brother is so naughty ,he likes playing computer games my mother likes doing something for us ,and my father likes reading the magezines .we are so happy everyday,this my happness family .我有一个幸福的家庭,我的家有四个人,我有一个弟弟,妈妈和爸爸,我喜欢画画,弟弟喜欢玩电脑游戏 妈妈喜欢为我们这个家做事,爸爸喜欢看杂志,我们每天都很幸福,这就是我们的幸福家庭.这就是我的回答,希望能对你有所帮助,
大方向是这样, 你看看如有需要再写多一点: I am a little angel in my family. I live with my parents and a young brother. I think all of us in the family are very close to each other. One of my best hobbies is drawing and ...介绍家人的英语作文,要精彩一点初一上的,不要太难了,70词左右,主要写自己家人的饮食习惯,喜欢玩的运动_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
介绍家人的英语作文,要精彩一点初一上的,不要太难了,70词左右,主要写自己家人的饮食习惯,喜欢玩的运动
介绍家人的英语作文,要精彩一点初一上的,不要太难了,70词左右,主要写自己家人的饮食习惯,喜欢玩的运动
首先,对你鉴别力表示佩服,楼上的是抄袭我以前的英语习作.My familyI have a happy family.There are three people in my family,my father,mother and me.My father is a businessman.He is a kind man,but he isn't good at talking.My mother is a nurse,so she is always very busy day and night.But she loves her job,and she often takes care of her patients.My parents like drinking green tea,eating vegetables,and they often say these are good for health.They are very strict with me,but when I make a mistake,they first listen to me and then have a talk with me instead of just complaining about it.With their care,I am living and studying happily.
My familyI have a happy family. There are three people in my family, my mom, dad and me. My father is a math teacher, and he teachs in a middle school near my home. He doesn’t like going to ...
I have a happy family. My dad and mom love me so much.
there are six people in my family, my mom, my dad, my grandparents, my sister and me.
My dad is a boss. He is 39 years old. He’s tal...
请不要抄袭好不好.英语作文Dear...Thanks You for Your Love 在成长过程中,得到了家人.老师及朋友的关爱,表达感激之情要求:根据所给的题目写一篇英语短文 字数不少于60个_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
.英语作文Dear...Thanks You for Your Love 在成长过程中,得到了家人.老师及朋友的关爱,表达感激之情要求:根据所给的题目写一篇英语短文 字数不少于60个
.英语作文Dear...Thanks You for Your Love 在成长过程中,得到了家人.老师及朋友的关爱,表达感激之情要求:根据所给的题目写一篇英语短文 字数不少于60个
I have never thought about to write a letter to you. But I think it maybe a good way to express my love to you. You are my mother, you are the person who give birth to me, and you are also my closest friend. When I have trouble with my homework, you'll always help me to solve the problems. When I get upset in school, you'll always listen to me and give me some good advices. When I get sick, you are the most worried person, and you'll drive me to the hospital immediately. Thank you for your love, mum. I love you, like how much you love me.
Daughter/son要一篇英文关于父母爱好的作文 50词左右就可以_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
要一篇英文关于父母爱好的作文 50词左右就可以
要一篇英文关于父母爱好的作文 50词左右就可以
Well,my parents have different hobbies.First,my father like seeing films about wars.What's more,he also like doing some sports.For example,jogging in the morning.My mother like shopping most.Besides that,she also like watching TV after work.Sometimes she may surf theInternet and paly computer games.
你先用中文把你父母的爱好说一下,我才好写
滚所谓的为大王大王是顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶 撒u快乐到死金卡和了客户顾客楼上的回复了肯德基丰盛的 爱神的箭覅经典款了上飞机阿克苏金风科技第几个亏死的金风科技的时间飞逝国际化的仅仅是个拉克减肥了可视对讲
我的爸爸是一个地道的农民,上了年纪的他只有一个爱好,就是吹笛子,以前,田里的农活儿太多,他只有在农闲时的傍晚才会在门前的石头上吹一会儿,现在他年纪大了,也没什么田地,他可以随时吹个曲子,无论何时,只要他心情好,我就能听到他的笛声。吹笛子,就是我爸爸的爱好!...
要的话 我帮你写
写完了才看到是英文啊!My father is a real farmers, older he is only a hobby, is to play the flute, in the past, the farmers in the field of work is too much, he only in in the evening in front of the stone blow ...给你一张照片,让你介绍家人的英语作文。50词左右。
给你一张照片,让你介绍家人的英语作文。50词左右。 5
family。There
family. They
grandparents, my
parents, my
writer, my
actress. What
parents? Well, my
a teacher, my
doctor。Look
photo ,my
grandparents