她很积极 翻译活跃吗翻译

英语达人进!翻译几句话,急需!1,我和我最好的朋友已经认识快三年,但是有些时候我真的觉得她很烦和很讨厌,特别是当她有了男朋友和其他一些朋友的时候,我真的觉得我被忽视了.2,我除了她_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语达人进!翻译几句话,急需!1,我和我最好的朋友已经认识快三年,但是有些时候我真的觉得她很烦和很讨厌,特别是当她有了男朋友和其他一些朋友的时候,我真的觉得我被忽视了.2,我除了她
英语达人进!翻译几句话,急需!1,我和我最好的朋友已经认识快三年,但是有些时候我真的觉得她很烦和很讨厌,特别是当她有了男朋友和其他一些朋友的时候,我真的觉得我被忽视了.2,我除了她以外没有任何朋友,我只是希望她除了我以外没有任何朋友.
1.Me and my best friend has been recognized three years faster,but sometimes I really think that she is annoying and very annoying,especially when she has a boyfriend and some other friends,I really feel that I have been ignored .2.In addition to her other than I have no friends,I only hope that she has no friends other than me.
I knew my best friend three years ago,sometimes I feel boring and disgusting. Especially when she make a boyfriend and some other friends,I feel out in the cold.I have no friends besides her, I just want to she have no friends besides me.
I have knowen my best freind nearly three years,but sometime I think her of boring and annoying,especially when she has boyfreind and other freinds,I feel being ignored.I have no freind except her ,I just hope so does her.
1 I have known my best friend for 3 years, but sometimes I feel she is really annoying, especially when she gets a boyfriend and some other friends. I really feel ingnored.2 I don't have any other friends except her. I just hope she also has no friends except me.
1.I've been with my best friend for nearly three years,but sometimes I feel that she is really disgusting,especially when she has her boy friend and other friends,I have a strong feeling that I am ignored!2.I have no friends besides her,so ,I only hope that she has no friends besides me either.当前位置: &
求翻译:她文静吗?不,她不是的,但她很活跃是什么意思?
她文静吗?不,她不是的,但她很活跃
问题补充:
Her quiet it? No, she is not, but she was very active
She didn t seem? No, she is not, but she is very active
She gentle? No, she is not, but she is very active
Her quiet, please? No, she's not, but she is very active
Is she gentle and quiet? No, she is not, but she is very active
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!“她活跃在校园和居民区,试图改变人们的生活,把快乐带给人们”的英文翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
“她活跃在校园和居民区,试图改变人们的生活,把快乐带给人们”的英文翻译
“她活跃在校园和居民区,试图改变人们的生活,把快乐带给人们”的英文翻译
she works actively at school and living area,try to change people's life and bring happiness to people英语翻译 我认为那里的气氛会很活跃 (类似的也可以)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译 我认为那里的气氛会很活跃 (类似的也可以)
英语翻译 我认为那里的气氛会很活跃 (类似的也可以)
I think the atmosphere there will be very active
the atmosphere there ia quite active她变化那么大.她过去是个那么活跃的女孩.翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
她变化那么大.她过去是个那么活跃的女孩.翻译
她变化那么大.她过去是个那么活跃的女孩.翻译
她变化那么大.她过去是个那么活跃的女孩.She has changed a lot.She used to be so active a girl.}

我要回帖

更多关于 活跃度 翻译 的文章

更多推荐