完型填空the plan for the annual planchristmas dinner

答案:C解析:
assist:帮助;援助;他请我们帮助他们实施这项计划.
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
&&&&&& Justin’s bedroom was so full of flat bicycle tires, bent tennis rackets, deflated(瘪掉的)basketballs, and games with missing pieces that you could barely get in the door. His parents pleaded with him to clean out his room.
&&&&&& “What use is a fish tank with a hole in the bottom?” his father asked. But Justin simply smiled and repeated his motto, “Never throw anything out, you never know when it might come in handy.”
&&&&&& When Justin was away from home, he always carried his blue backpack--a smaller version of his bedroom--a place to store the many objects that he collected. It was so worn and stretched that it hardly resembled a backpack anymore.
&&&&&& Justin had earned a reputation for figuring things out and getting people out of otherwise hopeless situations. Many of his classmates and neighbors sought him out when they needed help with a problem. On the first day of school, his friend Kenny, came looking for Justin.
&&&&&& “Do you think you have something in your bag that could help me remember my locker combination?” he asked. “I lost the piece of paper it was written on. I have a science class in two minutes and if I'm late on the first day it’ll make me look bad for the rest of the year.” Kenny looked really worried.
&&&&&& “Relax,” Justin said, taking his backpack off and unzipping the top. “Remember how you borrowed my notebook in homeroom to write the combination down? Well, I know how we can recover what you wrote.”
&&&&&& He took the notebook and a soft lead pencil out of his bag. The page that Kenny had written on had left faint marks on another page in the notebook. Justin held the pencil on its side and rubbed it lightly over the marks. Slowly but surely the numbers of the locker combination appeared in white, set off by the gray pencil rubbings.
&&&&&& “That's amazing!” Kenny said. “I owe you one.” And he dashed off to open his locker.
&&&&&& It was just another day in the life of the boy whose motto was “Never throw anything out, you never know when it might come in handy.”
Why is Justin's room such a mess? WWW.K**S*858$$U.COM
&&& A. He always forgets to clean it.&&&&&&&& & &&&&B. He shares the room with his brother.
&&& C. He has no time to clean it.&&&&&&&&&& & &&&&D. He never throws anything away.
In what way is Justin’s backpack a smaller version of his bedroom?
&&& A. He uses it as a place to store objects.
&&& B. He uses it to carry his books and sports equipment.
&&& C. His parents tell him to clean it all the time.
&&& D. He's had it for as long as he can remember.
The underlined phrase &pleaded with& means
&&& A. ignored&&& &&&&& &&&&&B. asked&&&&&&&&&& & C. pushed&&&&&&&& &&&& D. Ordered
How does Kenny feel toward Justin?
A. Annoyed.&&&&
B. Disinterested.&& &&&&& &&&&C. Grateful.&&&&&&&& D. Angry.
来源:江苏省启东中学09-10学年高二下学期期中考试(英语)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I was caught in the war and put to prison.I was sure that I was to be killed,I became& terribly nervous.I reached in my pockets to see if there were any cigarettes(香烟),which had&& 36__ their search.I found one and because of my& 37& hands,I could only get it to my lips.But I had no& 38 .I looked&& 39& the bars(铁栏)at my jailer(狱警).He did not make eye contact with me.I called out to him,“Have you got a light?” He looked at me,and came over to& 40& my cigarette. As he came close and lit the match,his eyes met with mine.At that moment,I smiled I don't know& 41& I did that,Perhaps it was& 42&,perhaps it was because,when you get very close,one to another,it is very hard not to& 43&.In any case,I smiled.It was&& 44&& a spark(火花)jumped across the distance between our two hearts.I know he didn't want to,but my smile jumped through the bars and caused a smile on his lips.He lit my cigarette but stayed near,looking at me& 45_ in the eyes and continuing to smile.I kept smiling at him,now&& 46& of him as a person and not just a jailer.And his looking at me seemed to have a new&& 47 ,too.“Do you have kids?” he asked. “Yes,here,here.”I took out my wallet and nervously searched for the pictures of my family.He, too,took out the pictures of his family and began to talk about his& 48& and hopes for them.My eyes were filled with&& 49&.w*w^w.k&s#5@u.c~o*mI said that I feared that I'd never see my family again,never have the chance to see them grow up.Tears came to his eyes,too. Suddenly,& 50&&,he unlocked my cell(牢房)and silently led me out.Out of the prison,quietly and by&& 51& routes,out of the town.There,at the edge of town,he set me&& 52&.And without another word,he turned back toward the town. My life was& 53& by a smile. Yes, the smile—the unaffected,unplanned,natural connection between people.I really believe that if that part of you and that part of me could&& 54& each other,we wouldn’t be enemies.We couldn’t have& 55 or envy or fear.(&& )36.A. avoided&&&&&&&B.escaped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.followed &&&&&&&&&&&&D.prevented(&& )37.A.interacting&&&&&&&& B.trying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.shaking&&&&&&&&&&&& D.upsetting(&& )38.A.energy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.strength&&&&&&&C.daylight &&&&&&&&&&&D.matches(&& )39.A.over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.through&&&&&&&&&&C.below &&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.above(&& )40.A.1ight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.smoke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.accept&&&&&&&&&&& D.operate(&& )41.A.when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.why &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.how(&& )42.A.embarrassment&& B.confidence&&& C.disappointment&&& D.nervousness(&& )43.A.smile&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.smoke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.call&&&&&&&&&&&&D.glare(&& )44.A.as though&&&&&&&&& B.even though&&&&&&& C.if only &&&&&&&&&&&&D.what if(&& )45.A.deliberately&&&& B.thankfully&&&&&&&&&&&C.directly &&&&&&&&&&&&&D.immediately(&& )46.A.certain&&&&&&B.aware&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.careful(&& )47.A.motivation&&&&&& B.belief&&&&&&&&&&C.response &&&&&&&&&&&D.meaning(&& )48.A.plans&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.procedure&&&&&&&&&&&&C.accomplishment&& D.concern(&& )49.A.admiration&&&&&& B.shame&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.tears &&&&&&&&&&&&&D.ambition(&& )50.A.without difficulty& B.without another word C.with reason&&&&&& D.with safety(&& )51.A.1eft&&&&&&&&&&&& B.front&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.back&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.right(&& )52.A.out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.off &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.free(&& )53.A.saved&&&&&&&&B.inspired&&&&&&&C.delivered &&&&&&&&&&&D.approached(&& )54.A.realise&&&&&&&B.adapt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&fort&&&&&&&&&D.recognize(&& )55.A.love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.sympathy&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.hatred&&&&&&&&&&&D.worry
来源:学年浙江省杭州市西湖高级中学高二12月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Recently, a professor of philosophy in the U. S. has written a book called Money and the Meaning of Life. He has discovered that how we &&41&&money in our day-to-day life has more meaning than we usually think. One of the exercises he asked his students to do is to &&42&&every penny they spend for a week. &&43 &they spend their money, they can see what they really &&44&&in life.He says our relation with others often becomes clearly &&45&&when money enters the picture. You might have &&46&&with somebody and you think that you are very good friends. But you will &&47&&him only when you ask him to lend you some money. If he does, it brings &&48&&to the friendship that seems stronger than ever before. Or it can suddenly &49&the friendship if he doesn’t. Since money is so important to us, we consider those who possess a lot of it &&50&&very important. The author interviewed some millionaires for &&51 . Question: What is &52&&thing you have discovered about being rich, because you are a self-made man? Answer: What makes me surprised most is how people give me &53&. I am nothing. I don’t know much. All I&&&54 &moneyPeople just &&55&&making more and more money, but what is it &&56 ? How much do I need for a given purpose in my life? In his book, the professor uncovered an important need in modern society: to bring back &&57 &that money is an instrument &&58&&the end.& 59& plays an important role in the material world, but expecting money to give happiness may be &60&& the meaning of life.【小题1】A.get throughB.deal withC.give away D.look after【小题2】A.keep a record ofB.run out ofC.keep up with
D.use up【小题3】A.In this wayB.By this meansC.By the wayD.From the way【小题4】A.insist B.value C.dreamD.offer【小题5】A.doubtfulB.uncertainC.definiteD.distrustful【小题6】A.poor relationB.a quarrelC.wordsD.wonderful friendship【小题7】A.knowB.recognizeC.respectD.admire【小题8】A.everythingB.nothingC.anythingD.something【小题9】A.strengthenB.weakenC.threaten D.protect【小题10】A.isB.to beC.beingD.is to be【小题11】A.his familyB.his friendsC.much moneyD.his book【小题12】A.the most surprisingB.the less surprisingC.the most surprised D.a most surprising【小题13】A.so less respectB.so much respect
C.so much moneyD.so much envy【小题14】A.have isB.am hasC.have butD.am to be【小题15】A.pay no attention toB.make no sense of C.have an idea ofD.lose consciousness of【小题16】A.againstB.byC.beyondD.for【小题17】A.the designB.the idea C.the planD.the argument【小题18】A.rather thanB.more thanC.other thanD.less than【小题19】A.SpiritB.FriendshipC.MoneyD.Character【小题20】A.missingB.gettingC.receiving D.understanding
来源:2010年江苏盐城中学高二下学期期末考试英语卷
Justin’s bedroom was so full of flat bicycle tires, bent tennis rackets, deflated(瘪掉的)basketballs, and games with missing pieces that you could barely get in the door. His parents pleaded with him to clean out his room.“What use is a fish tank with a hole in the bottom?” his father asked. But Justin simply smiled and repeated his motto, “Never throw anything out, you never know when it might come in handy.”When Justin was away from home, he always carried his blue backpack--a smaller version of his bedroom--a place to store the many objects that he collected. It was so worn and stretched that it hardly resembled a backpack anymore.Justin had earned a reputation for figuring things out and getting people out of otherwise hopeless situations. Many of his classmates and neighbors sought him out when they needed help with a problem. On the first day of school, his friend Kenny, came looking for Justin.“Do you think you have something in your bag that could help me remember my locker combination?” he asked. “I lost the piece of paper it was written on. I have a science class in two minutes and if I’m late on the first day it’ll make me look bad for the rest of the year.” Kenny looked really worried.“Relax,” Justin said, taking his backpack off and unzipping the top. “Remember how you borrowed my notebook in homeroom to write the combination down? Well, I know how we can recover what you wrote.”He took the notebook and a soft lead pencil out of his bag. The page that Kenny had written on had left faint marks on another page in the notebook. Justin held the pencil on its side and rubbed it lightly over the marks. Slowly but surely the numbers of the locker combination appeared in white, set off by the gray pencil rubbings.“That’s amazing!” Kenny said. “I owe you one.” And he dashed off to open his locker.It was just another day in the life of the boy whose motto was “Never throw anything out, you never know when it might come in handy.”【小题1】Why is Justin’s room such a mess? WWW.K**S*858$$U.COMA.He always forgets to clean it.B.He shares the room with his brother.C.He has no time to clean it.D.He never throws anything away.【小题2】In what way is Justin’s backpack a smaller version of his bedroom?A.He uses it as a place to store objects.B.He uses it to carry his books and sports equipment.C.His parents tell him to clean it all the time.D.He’s had it for as long as he can remember.【小题3】The underlined phrase "pleaded with" meansA.ignoredB.askedC.pushedD.Ordered【小题4】How does Kenny feel toward Justin?A.Annoyed.B.Disinterested.C.Grateful.D.Angry.
来源:重庆市万州二中学年高二下学期期末考试试题(英语)
第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中选出最佳选项My father was driving us to our grandparents’ house for our annual Christmas dinner. The closer we got to the turnoff (岔道) for my grandparents’ house, the slower the car went. Suddenly, my father U-turned in the middle of the road and said: “I can’t stand it!” “What?” asked my mother. “It’s those people back there at the Pan Am, standing in the rain. They’ve got children. It’s Christmas. I can’t stand it.” When my father pulled into the service station, I saw that there were five of them: the parents and three children – two girls and a small boy. My father rolled down his window. “Merry Christmas,” he said. “Howdy (您好),” the man replied. He was very tall and had to stoop (弯腰) slightly to peer into the car. My sisters Jill, Sharon, and I stared at the children, and they stared back at us. “You’re getting wet standing here. Just a couple miles up the road there’s a shed (小棚) with a cover there, and some benches,” my father said. “Why don’t you all get in the car?” The man thought about it for a moment, and then he waved to his family. They climbed into the car. Once they settled in, my father looked back over his shoulder and asked the children if Santa had found them yet. Three unhappy faces gave him the answer. “Well, I didn’t think so,” my father said, winking at my mother, “because when I saw Santa this morning, he told me that he was having trouble finding all, and he asked me if he could leave your toys at my house. We’ll just go to get them before I take you to the bus stop.” All at once, the three children’s faces lit up, and they began to bounce around in the back seat, laughing and chattering. When we got out of the car at our house, the three children ran through the front door and straight to the toys that were spread out under our Christmas tree. One of the girls spied Jill’s doll and hugged it to her breast. The little boy grabbed Sharon’s ball. And the other girl picked up something of mine. We left them there at the bus stop in Winborn. As we drove away, I watched out the window as long as I could, looking back at the little girl hugging her new doll. That was the Christmas when my sisters and I learned the joy of making others happy.56. The writer’s father U-turned in the middle of the road because ______. A. he could not stand the people at the service station B. he could not bear the thought of leaving the people behind C. he wanted to do something special for his parents D. he wanted to help the family standing in the rain57. The reason the father asked the kids if Santa had found them was probably that _____. A. he knew the mention of Santa would lift their spirits B. he once promised to receive them as guests in his house
C. he wanted to avoid embarrassing the family
D. he had met Santa and got the presents for the kids58. How did the author feel at the end of the story? A. She was pleased that they had been able to give the kids presents and make them happy.
B. She was unhappy remembering that they had been late for the Christmas dinner. C. She was angry because she realized that she didn’t receive a Christmas gift that year. D. She was puzzled by why her father had done this on Christmas.59. What is the article mainly about? A. How my family found the lost Santa. B. The people at the service station. C. The art of celebrating Christmas.
D. The joy of making others happy.清新--中国百强中学新余一中邹桂芽中学英语名师工作室
当前位置:&&
北京市顺义区2013届高三第一次统练
上传: 邹桂芽 &&&&更新时间: 15:52:25
北京市顺义区2013届高三第一次统练& 英语试卷
●&本试卷共12页,&包括四部分,共150分。考试时长120分钟。考生务必将答案答在答题卡上,在试卷上作答无效。
第一部分:听力理解&(共三节,30分)
第一节&(共5小题;每小题1.5分,共7.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一道小题,从每题所给的a、b、c三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你将有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话你将听一遍。
1.&how&much&does&the&handkerchief&cost?
&&&a.&$16.00.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.&$9.50.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&$6.50.
2.&how&does&the&man&find&the&woman?&
&&&a.&careless.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.&honest.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&helpful.
3.&where&did&the&woman&leave&her&keys?&
&&&a.&in&her&bag.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.&in&her&pocket.&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&on&the&desk.
4.&what&s&the&probable&relationship&between&the&two&speakers?&
&&&a.&classmates.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.&teacher&and&student.&&&&&c.&mother&and&son.
5.&what&s&mr.&carson&doing?&&
&&&a.&making&a&phone&call.
&&&b.&taking&a&message.
&&&c.&having&a&meeting.
第二节&(共10小题;每小题1.5分,共15分)
听下面4段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几道小题,从每题所给的a、b、c三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有5秒钟的时间阅读每小题。听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白你将听两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。
6.&where&does&the&conversation&take&place?
&&&a.&at&home.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.&in&a&shop.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&at&a&hotel.
7.&what&will&the&woman&do&later?
&&&a.&take&a&sleep.&&&&&&&&&&&&b.&have&some&coffee.&&&&&&&&c.&watch&football&match.
听第7段材料,回答第8至9题。
8.&what&re&the&speakers&mainly&talking&about?&
&&&a.&a&book.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.&a&film.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&the&weather.
9.&what&s&the&man&s&opinion?&&
&&&a.&the&weather&was&hot.
&&&b.&the&book&must&be&interesting.
&&&c.&the&director&should&follow&the&story.
听第8段材料,回答第l0至12题。
10.&how&long&will&the&man&stay&in&new&zealand?
&&&a.&one&week.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.&two&weeks.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&three&weeks.
11.&what&does&the&woman&suggest&the&man&do?
&&&a.&save&more&money&for&his&trip.
&&&b.&book&his&flight&as&soon&as&possible.
&&&c.&go&to&new&zealand&after&christmas.
12.&when&will&the&man&book&his&flight?
&&&a.&this&afternoon.&&&&&&&&&&&b.&tomorrow&morning.&&&&&&&&c.&tomorrow&afternoon.
听第9段材料,回答第l3至15题。&&&
13.&what&re&the&learners&required&to&do&during&the&training&period?
&&&a.&ride&motorbikes&in&the&city.&
&&&b.&move&from&one&point&to&another.
&&&c.&learn&the&most&direct&way&to&every&road.
14.&what&re&the&exam&officers&like?
a.&helpful&but&strict.
&&&b.&patient&but&cold.
&&&c.&experienced&but&rude.
15.&why&do&the&learners&keep&their&present&jobs?
&&&a.&they&have&enough&time&to&earn&extra&money.
&&&b.&they&are&not&sure&if&they&can&obtain&the&licenses.
&&&c.&they&cannot&make&a&living&only&by&driving&taxies.
第三节&(共5小题;每小题l.5分,共7.5分)
听下面一段对话,完成第l6至第20五道小题,每小题仅填写一个词。听对话前,你将有20秒钟的时间阅读试题,听完后你将有60秒钟的作答时间。这段对话你将听两遍。
james&moving&company
10&:00&a.m.&on&the&30th
15&minutes&by&&&&16&&&
shipping&items
a&27-inch&tv,&&a&double&bed,&&a&&&&17&&&&desk,&a&dinning&table,&&two&&&18&&&
two&workers,&&a&&&&19&&&&sized&truck
$200&for&&&&20&&&&hours,&$100&per&extra&hour&
第二部分:知识运用&(共两节,45分)
第一节&单项填空&(共15小题;每小题l分,共15分)
从每题所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21.&the&traffic&accidents&phone&number&in&china&is&122,&which&has&been&______&use&since&1994.&&
a.&to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.&for&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&d.&in
22.&as&the&big&day&of&my&speech&______,&i&tried&to&familiarize&myself&with&what&i&would&be&saying.&&
a.&approached&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.&has&been&approaching&&
c.&was&approaching&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&d.&had&approached&
23.&heat&the&glass&tube&to&the&point&______&it&can&bend.&
a.&when&&&&&&&&&&&b.&where&&&&&&&&&&&c.&that&&&&&&&&&d.&how
24.&i&took&out&my&gps&to&see&how&far&i&had&gone,&only&______&i&was&still&near&the&bottom&of&the&mountain.&
a.&finding&&&&&&&&&b.&to&find&&&&&&&&&&&c.&found&&&&&&&&&&&&d.&to&be&found
25.&&may&i&help&you,&sir?
&&&&ah,&yes.&i&______&the&poster&of&judgment&of&god.&i&d&like&two&tickets&for&2:00&p.m.&
a.&see&&&&&&&&&&&b.&saw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&had&seen&&&&&&&&&&d.&will&see
26.&______&a&teenager&is&into&the&internet&game,&it&is&hard&for&him&to&think&about&anything&else&all&his&attention&is&on&winning&the&game.&&
a.&although&&&&&&b.&until&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&once&&&&&&&&&&&&&d.&unless
27.&the&total&number&of&motor&vehicles&in&china&reached&238&million&in&october,&______&by&16&million&in&the&past&five&years.&&
a.&to&grow&&&&&&&&b.&growing&&&&&&&&&&c.&grown&&&&&&&&&&&&d.&having&grown
28.&i&used&to&misspell&&beautiful&&a&lot.&i&could&never&remember&______&&e&&went&before&______&&a&.
a.&&the&&&&&&&b.&&an&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&&an&&&&&&&&&&&&d.&&the&&
29.&all&the&people&fixed&their&eyes&on&me,&______&made&me&feel&very&embarrassed.&&&
a.&which&&&&&&&&b.&that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&d.&who&
30.&&jane,&thank&you&so&much&for&reminding&me,&i&______&have&missed&the&meeting&otherwise.&i&d&totally&forgot&about&it.&
&&&&my&pleasure.&i&m&glad&you&were&back&in&time.
a.&might&&&&&&&&&b.&could&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&must&&&&&&&&&&&&&d.&should&
31.&the&family&planning&policy,&______&at&controlling&population&growth,&has&been&effective&in&the&past&decades.&&
a.&aiming&&&&&&&&b.&aimed&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&having&aimed&&&&&&d.&to&aim&
32.&many&people&donated&money&and&living&supplies&to&the&old&couple&whose&home&______&to&the&ground&in&the&fire&the&week&before&christmas.&&
a.&burnt&&&&&&&&&&b.&was&burnt&&&&&&&&&&&c.&had&burnt&&&&&&&&d.&had&been&burnt
33.&______&many&people&mean&by&the&word&&power&&could&be&more&accurately&described&as&&control&.&&
a.&what&&&&&&&&&b.&how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&when&&&&&&&&&&&&d.&that
34.&my&mother&made&me&a&special&doll&on&my&birthday,&______&with&gray&hair.&&
a.&it&&&&&&&&&&&&b.&that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&the&one&&&&&&&&&&&&d.&one
35.&&&steve,&you&look&so&tired.&don&t&push&yourself&too&hard.
&nothing&the&matter.&i&wish&you&______&bother&about&me,&mum.
a.&don&t&&&&&&&&&&b.&won&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.&wouldn&t&&&&&&&&&&&d.&didn&t
第二节&完形填空&(共20小题;每小题l.5分,共30分)
&&&&阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&&
the&real&spirit&of&christmas&&
my&father&was&driving&us&to&our&grandparents&&house&for&our&annual&christmas&dinner.&as&we&got&close&to&my&grandparents&&house,&my&father&&&36&&&u-turned&in&the&middle&of&the&road&and&said:&&i&can&t&&&37&&&it!&
&what?&&asked&my&mother.
&it&s&those&people&there,&standing&in&the&&&38&&.&they&ve&got&children.&it&s&christmas.&i&can&t&stand&it.&
when&my&father&&&39&&&over,&i&saw&that&there&were&four&of&them:&the&parents&and&two&children&a&girl&and&a&small&boy.
my&father&&&40&&&down&his&window,&&merry&christmas,&&he&said.
&howdy(您好),&&the&man&replied,&spying&into&the&car.&the&two&children&stared&at&us.&
&you&re&getting&wet&standing&here.&just&a&couple&miles&up&the&road&there&s&a&&&41&&&station&&my&father&said.&&why&don&t&you&&&42&&&get&into&the&car?&
the&man&thought&about&it&for&a&moment,&and&then&he&&&43&&&to&his&family.&they&climbed&into&the&car&without&&&44&&.
once&they&settled&in,&my&father&looked&back&&&45&&&his&shoulder&and&asked&the&children&if&santa&had&found&them&yet.&the&&&46&&&faces&gave&him&the&answer.
&well,&i&don&t&think&so,&&my&father&said,&winking(眨眼)&at&my&mother,&&because&when&i&saw&santa&this&morning,&he&told&me&that&he&was&having&&&47&&&finding&all,&and&he&asked&me&if&he&could&&&48&&&your&toys&at&my&house.&we&ll&just&go&get&them&&&49&&&i&take&you&to&the&bus&stop.&
all&at&once,&the&two&children&s&faces&&&50&&&up&and&they&began&to&bounce&around&in&the&back&seat,&&&51&&&and&chattering.
when&we&got&out&of&the&car&at&our&house,&the&two&children&ran&through&the&front&door&and&straight&to&the&&&52&&&that&were&spread&out&under&our&christmas&tree.&the&girl&caught&sight&of&jill&s&doll&and&&&53&&&it&to&her&breast.&the&little&boy&grasped&my&ball.&
we&left&them&at&the&bus&stop.&as&we&drove&away,&i&looked&out&of&the&window&as&&54&&&as&i&could,&watching&the&little&girl&hugging&her&new&doll.
that&was&the&christmas&when&my&sister&and&i&learned&the&&&55&&&of&making&others&happy.
a.&suddenly
b.&immediately&
c.&finally
d.&frequently
c.&accept&
c.&reached
d.&turned&
a.&pointed
d.&referred
d.&permission&
a.&through
a.&unbelievable
b.&uncertain
c.&unconscious&
d.&unhappy
b.&trouble
a.&cleared
d.&dressed
a.&jumping
b.&screaming
c.&laughing
d.&playing
b.&clothes
d.&foods&&
b.&knowledge
第三部分:阅读理解&(共两节,40分)
第一节&(共15小题;每小题2分,共30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
hip&hop&workshop&
saturday,&december&14th,&10:00a.m.&3:00&p.m.&
north&city&community&center&5678&n.&verde&drive&
all&the&hottest&hip&hoppers&in&town&will&be&there&showing&you&all&the&latest&and&greatest&moves!!!
dancer&and&choreographer(编舞)&bryan&feldman&will&be&there&straight&from&his&tour&with&gusher.
gizmo&valdez&will&share&the&same&steps&he&taught&the&los&angeles&river&girls.
missy&heart&will&bring&her&vtv&awards,&show-stopping&dance&to&you.
four&sessions&will&be&held&with&classes&at&beginning(beg.),&intermediate(int.)&and&advanced(adv.)&levels.&sign&up&for&the&classes&that&match&your&interest&and&skill&level.&there&will&be&a&one-hour&lunch&break,&which&includes&a&jam&session&where&you&can&talk&with&the&instructors&and&get&their&autographs(亲笔签名).&lunch&will&not&be&provided.&there&is&a&picnic&area&if&you&want&to&bring&your&own&lunch&and&a&snack&bar&at&the&community&center&if&you&wish&to&purchase&food.&for&safety&reasons,&no&food&or&drink&will&be&allowed&in&the&dance&rooms.&
instructor
10:00-&10:45
11:00-11:45
12:00-1:00
int.&hip&hop
beg.&breakin&
lunch/jam&session
adv.&pop&and&lock
free&style&/showcase
adv.&hip&hop
int.&breakin&
lunch/jam&session
beg.&pop&and&lock
free&style&/showcase
beg.&hip&hop
adv.&breakin&
lunch&/jam&session
int.&pop&and&lock
free&style&/showcase
the&cost&for&the&workshop&is&$60,&which&includes&up&to&4&classes.&there&is&an&early&registration&discount&of&$10&if&you&register&by&december&10th.&
registration&begins&at&9:00&a.m.,&december&1st&at&the&community&center&or&online&at&www.hiphop.edu.&class&size&is&limited,&so&register&early.&
call&602-555-6835&for&more&information.&&
56.&which&is&not&a&good&reason&to&register&for&the&hip&hop&workshop?
a.&there&is&a&picnic&area&for&lunch.
&&&b.&there&are&classes&for&all&ability&levels.
&&&c.&missy&heart&was&on&the&vtv&awards&show.
&&&d.&gizmo&valdez&taught&the&los&angeles&river&girls.
57.&whom&should&a&beginner&choose&if&he&wants&to&learn&breakin&?
a.&missy.&&&&&b.&gizmo.&&&&&&c.&bryan.&&&&&&d.&gusher.
58.&what&can&a&reader&get&if&he&registers&before&dec.&10th?
&&&a.&he&can&receive&a&discount&in&cost.&
&&&b.&he&can&get&the&instructors&&autographs.&
&&&c.&he&can&choose&whichever&of&the&classes&he&likes.&
&&&d.&he&can&enjoy&free&lunches&in&the&community&center.&
59.&what&is&the&main&purpose&of&the&passage?
&&&a.&to&inform&the&instructors&of&their&class&times.
&&&b.&to&locate&directions&to&the&community&center.
&&&c.&to&introduce&some&talented&dancers&to&readers.
&&&d.&to&encourage&readers&to&sign&up&for&the&classes.
three&years&ago&i&was&on&a&fishing&trip&up&to&grand&lake.&i&had&been&out&on&the&water&nearly&all&of&one&day&and,&getting&tired,&paddled&back&to&camp.&
when&i&got&within&about&100&feet&of&the&shack(棚屋),&i&saw&the&front&door&was&open.&i&glanced&in.&there&stood&a&big&black&bear&just&removing&the&cover&of&my&molasses(糖浆)&bottle&with&his&teeth.&out&came&the&sticky&molasses&all&over&the&floor.&he&lapped&up&some&of&it&and&then&rubbed&his&right&paw(爪子)&into&the&rest&smeared(涂抹)&it&all&over.
silently&i&crept&around&behind&the&camp,&yelling.&the&bear&shot&through&the&door&like&a&bullet&and&headed&for&the&lake.&at&last&he&sat&down&on&the&shore,&holding&his&sweetened&paw&up&to&the&air.&it&was&june&and&the&air&was&full&of&flies&and&mosquitoes.&i&could&see&that&they&were&flying&around&that&molasses&foot.&soon&it&was&covered&with&insects,&feasting.
suddenly&the&bear&waded&out&in&the&water&and&placed&the&sweetened&paw&down&close&to&the&surface.&then&i&saw&a&fine&trout(鳟鱼)jump&out&of&the&water&at&those&flies.&every&time&a&fish&jumped&clear&of&the&water,&he&would&bat&it&ashore&far&up&the&beach.&looking&at&the&pile&of&trout&on&the&sand,&i&recalled&that&all&i&had&caught&that&day&was&two&small&fish.
he&had&a&fine&feed.&and&when&he&had&eaten&half&a&dozen&fine&big&trout,&he&paused,&looked&over&at&the&bushes&where&i&was&and&actually&laid&the&remaining&fish.&then&he&wandered&off&up&the&shore,&and&oddly&enough&kept&looking&back&over&his&shoulder.
soundlessly&i&walked&down&to&the&beach&where&there&was&a&dozen&wonderful&trout.&at&the&edge&of&the&woods&the&bear&stopped,&standing&up.&as&loud&as&i&could,&i&yelled,&&thanks,&old&man!&&i&noticed&that&the&bear&actually&waved&a&paw&at&me&and&dove&into&the&woods.&
60.&how&did&the&author&feel&when&he&saw&the&bear&in&his&shack?
a.&excited.&&&&&&&b.&frightened.&&&&&&&&c.&delighted.&&&&&d.&annoyed.
61.&the&bear&walked&into&the&water&to&______.
&&&a.&catch&some&fish&
&&&b.&drink&some&water&
&&&c.&cool&himself&down
&&&d.&get&rid&of&the&insects
62.&from&the&passage&we&can&see&that&in&the&end&the&author&regarded&the&bear&as&______.
&&&a.&a&lovely&pet&&&&&
b.&a&good&helper&&&&&&&
c.&a&human&being&
d.&a&strange&animal&
63&which&is&the&best&title&for&the&passage?
&&&a.&what&bears&eat
&&&b.&where&bears&live&
&&&c.&how&i&dealt&with&a&bear
&&&d.&why&i&never&shoot&bears&
the&characters&in&deb&caletti&s&books&are&teens,&yet&when&caletti&writes,&she&doesn&t&target&her&stories&to&any&particular&readers.
&i&have&quite&a&large&adult&audience,&and&a&lot&of&college&students.&i&m&fortunate&i&have&this&crossover&appeal.&my&books&are&a&little&more&layered&and&sometimes&complex,&so&i&think&they&appeal&to&a&lot&of&other&ages.&
since&2002,&she&s&had&six&books&published,&including&the&secret&life&of&prince&charming.
her&books&touch&on&age,&first&love,&trust&and&betrayal,&mental&illness,&familial&relationships,&and&life&s&general&messiness.&she&is&good&at&getting&to&the&heart&of&the&problems&teens&face&and&the&difficulty&of&making&smart&decisions&and&the&pain&of&living&with&bad&ones.
it&seems&that&s&a&part&of&her&own&experience.&&when&i&was&19,&i&met&a&21-year-old&young&man&who&was&dark&and&handsome,&mysterious&and&moody.&&she&writes&in&the&blog.&there&followed,&&years&of&devastation(伤害),&emotional,&physical,&financial&complicated&layers&of&pain&and&damage&that&would&affect&me,&our&kids,&our&families&and&friends.&
some&of&her&experiences,&along&with&those&of&the&women&around&her,&are&material&for&the&secret&life&of&prince&charming.&the&fiction&is&about&a&young&girl,&her&sister&and&half-sister&who&go&on&a&road&trip&to&return&stolen&objects&to&the&women&who&were&injured&by&their&father.
which&experiences&are&hers?&&i&won&t&ever&say,&&she&said.&but&she&added,&&i&feel&it&s&really&important&for&young&women&to&realize&we&can&lose&ourselves&a&lot&of&times&in&other&people.&&&remember&who&you&are.&that&s&the&tallest&order&for&all&of&us&at&any&age&when&we&go&through&challenging&times.&
but&caletti&says&she&doesn&t&attempt&to&teach&lessons&in&her&books.&&i&m&always&working&from&questions&and&not&from&answers.&in&my&own&work,&it&s&mostly&trying&to&figure&out&things&for&myself.&that&s&where&i&start&a&book.&&&
64.&what&is&main&idea&of&the&passage?
a.&the&general&introduction&of&deb&caletti&and&her&works.
b.&the&brief&description&of&the&secret&life&of&prince&charming.
c.&the&influence&that&deb&caletti&s&family&life&had&on&her&books.
d.&the&argument&that&deb&caletti&set&out&over&teenage&girls&&problems.
65.&the&underlined&phrase&&crossover&appeal&&in&para&2&means&______.
&&&a.&attraction&of&complexity
&&&b.&attraction&to&different&readership
&&&c.&ability&to&relate&to&all&kinds&of&people
&&&d.&ability&to&engage&students&of&all&ages
66.&what&can&we&conclude&from&the&passage?
&&&a.&people&have&to&bear&the&bad&decisions&they&ve&made.
&&&b.&writing&helps&dec&caletti&deal&with&problems&in&life.
&&&c.&dec&caletti&intends&to&save&the&teens&who&are&in&trouble.
&&&d.&women&must&support&one&another&while&facing&difficulties.
in&1938&victor&gruen,&a&viennese&arrived&in&america&with&just&$8&in&his&pocket.&within&twelve&years&he&had&become&one&of&the&country&s&leading&urban&planners.&
ironically,&gruen&s&intention&was&not&to&create&a&new&and&more&efficient&way&of&shopping&but&to&recreate&in&america&something&of&the&unrushed&caf&-society&atmosphere&of&european&city&centers.&shopping&centers&or&shopping&towns,&as&he&preferred&to&call&them&were&to&be&gathering&places&for&the&neighborhood,&where&people&could&meet&their&friends,&hang&around&over&a&coffee&or&an&ice&cream,&and&only&incidentally&shop.&gruen&was&convinced&that&he&was&designing&a&system&that&would&slow&suburban&expansion&and&tame&the&automobile.&how&wrong&he&was!
shopping&centers&didn&t&just&transform&towns,&they&often&effectively&created&them.&in&the&late&1940s,&paramus,&new&jersey,&was&a&dying&little&community&with&no&high&school,&no&downtown&to&speak&of,&and&almost&no&industry&or&offices.&then&two&shopping&centers,&macy&s&garden&state&plaza&and&allied&stores&&bergen&mall,&were&built.&within&a&decade,&paramus&s&population&had&increased&to&25,000&and&its&retail&(零售)&sales&had&shot&up&from&$5&million&to&$125&million.&much&the&same&thing&happened&to&many&places&in&america.
as&shopping&centers&developed,&downtowns&began&to&die.&between&1948&and&1954,&at&the&height&of&america&s&postwar&economic&boom(繁荣),&downtown&retailers&in&america&s&thirteen&largest&cities&lost&on&average&a&quarter&of&their&business.&one&by&one,&downtowns&grew&more&lifeless&as&stores&and&offices&fled&to&the&suburbs.&hudson&s&department&store&in&detroit&closed&after&watching&its&annual&sales&fall&from&$153&million&in&1953&to&$45&million&in&1981.&sears&closed&its&flagship&store&on&state&street&in&chicago&in&1983.&all&over&america,&where&there&are&downtown&department&stores,&it&was&as&a&matter&of&tax&breaks.
&mall&shopping&had&become&america&s&biggest&leisure&activity.&mall&of&america&of&minneapolis,&the&country&s&biggest&mall&with&4.2&million&square&feet&of&consumer-intensive&space,&was&forecast&to&attract&more&people&than&the&grand&canyon&in&its&first&year&of&business.&by&the&early&1990s,&americans&were&spending&on&average&twelve&hours&a&month&in&shopping&malls,&more&than&they&devoted&to&almost&any&activity&other&than&sleeping,&eating,&working,&and&watching&television.
and&what&of&victor&gruen,&the&man&who&had&started&it&all?&horrified&at&what&he&had&unleashed(发起,发动),&he&fled&back&to&vienna,&where&he&died&in&1980,&a&disappointed&man.&&
67.&victor&gruen&s&main&purpose&for&creating&shopping&centers&was&to&provide&public&places&for&______.
a.&shopping
b.&socializing
c.&eating&dinner
d.&taking&exercise
68.&the&author&suggests&that&areas&with&new&shopping&centers&actually&______.
a.&developed&into&large&towns
b.&had&large&job&opportunities
c.&provided&more&colorful&lives
d.&increased&their&property&taxes
69.&we&can&infer&from&the&passage&that&victor&gruen&s&disappointment&resulted&from&______.
a.&the&decline&in&economy
b.&the&small&profit&he&earned
c.&the&breaking&of&his&dream
d.&the&misunderstanding&by&others
70.&the&events&in&the&passage&are&mainly&arranged&in&______.
a.&order&of&importance
b.&question&and&answer
c.&compare&and&contrast
d.&cause&and&effect
第二节&(共5小题;每小题2分,共10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的七个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
in&new&york&city&the&empire&state&building&was&constructed&with&over&10&million&bricks.&__71&&bricks&have&been&used&for&nine&thousand&to&ten&thousand&years,&making&them&the&oldest&man-made&building&material.&
__72&&&they&were&probably&formed&when&mud&or&silt(淤泥)&was&deposited&by&the&nile&river&in&egypt.&after&the&mud&hardened&into&slabs,&the&slabs&broke.&when&an&egyptian&walking&along&the&nile&saw&the&slabs,&he&realized&they&could&be&shaped&into&blocks&and&used&for&building.&
some&of&the&ancient&bricks&that&have&been&found&are&as&strong&as&the&bricks&made&today.&the&method&of&making&bricks&is&still&almost&the&same.&&&73&&&it&is&then&shaped,&dried,&and&baked.&machines&have&made&the&crushing&and&mixing&processes&easier.&large&ovens&have&replaced&the&sun&drying.&but&the&basic&procedure&has&changed&very&little.&
__74&&&one&site&is&near&the&town&of&malvern,&arkansas.&total&production&there&is&150&million&bricks&a&year&so&many&that&malvern&is&called&the&brick&capital&of&the&world.&the&town&celebrates&each&year&with&a&brick&fest.&
there&are&even&people&who&collect&bricks.&their&organization&is&called&the&international&brick&collectors&association.&there,&adults&as&well&as&children&from&the&united&states,&canada,&great&britain,&new&zealand,&and&australia&share&their&interest&in&bricks.&but&they&don&t&collect&just&any&brick.&&&75&&
anyone&interested&in&old&bricks&can&visit&the&general&shale&museum&of&ancient&brick,&3211&north&roan&street,&johnson&city,&tennessee&37601.&this&museum&is&free&and&open&during&standard&business&hours.&
a.&clay&is&mined,&crushed,&and&mixed&with&water.&&
b.&they&collect&bricks&that&have&names&or&markings&on&them.&&
c.&brick&plants&are&built&near&clay&deposits&suitable&for&brick&making.&&
d.&solid&clay&brick&is&still&very&popular&in&the&load-bearing&wall&materials&in&china.
e.&some&archaeologists(考古学家)&believe&that&the&first&bricks&were&made&by&accident.
f.&egyptians&made&bricks&with&mud&from&the&nile&river&and&carved&designs&on&them.&
g.&the&great&wall&of&china&which&stretches&fifteen&hundred&miles&contains&almost&4&billion&bricks.
第四部分:书面表达&(共两节,35分)
第一节&情景作文&(20分)
假设你叫李华,参加了一个在伦敦举办的冬令营。在闭营仪式上,请你代表全体营员发言。请根据下面提示信息,写一篇发言稿。&
1.得到了寄宿家庭的细心照顾;
2.提高了英语水平;
3.参观了名校(如:牛津大学、剑桥大学)和名胜古迹。
注意:1.&词数不少于60。
&&&&&&2.&稿件的开头和结尾已为你写好。
提示词:牛津大学&oxford&university
剑桥大学&cambridge&university
dear&friends,
i&feel&greatly&honored&to&be&speaking&here&on&behalf&of&all&the&camp&members.&____________
第二节&开放作文&(15分)
请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。
&&&&&in&your&spoken&english&class,&your&teacher&shows&you&the&following&picture.&you&are&asked&to&describe&the&picture&and&explain&how&you&understand&it.
(请务必将开放作文写在答题卡指定区域内)
顺义区2013届高三第一次统练
第一部分:听力理解(共三节,30分)&
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,共7.5分)&&
1.&c 2.&a &&&&&3.&b &&&4.&a &&&&5.&c
第二节(共10小题;每小题1.5分,共15分)
6.&a 7.&a &8.&b 9.&c &10.&c
11.&b &&&12.&b &&&&13.c &&&14.&a &15.&b
第三节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,共7.5分)
&&&&每小题1.5分。如出现拼写错误不计分;出现大小写、单复数错误扣0.5分;如每小题超过一个词不计分。&&&&
16.&car&&&&17.&computer&&&&18.&bookshelves&&&&19.&medium&&&&20.&3/three&&&&
第二部分:知识运用(共两节,45分)
第一节&单项填空(共15小题:每小题1分,共15分)
从每题所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21.&d&&&&&&&&22.&c&&&&&&&&&23.&a&&&&&&&&&24.&b&&&&&&&&&25.&b
26.&c&&&&&&&&27.&b&&&&&&&&&28.&a&&&&&&&&&29.&a&&&&&&&&&30.&c
31.&b&&&&&&&&32.&d&&&&&&&&&33.&a&&&&&&&&&34.&d&&&&&&&&&35.&c
第二节&完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,共30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
36.&a&&&&&&&&37.&d&&&&&&&&38.&b&&&&&&&&&39.&b&&&&&&&&&&40.&c
41.&d&&&&&&&&42.&a&&&&&&&&43.&c&&&&&&&&&44.&a&&&&&&&&&&45.&c
46.&d&&&&&&&&47.&b&&&&&&&&48.&a&&&&&&&&&49.&d&&&&&&&&&&50.&b
51.&c&&&&&&&&52.&a&&&&&&&&53.&d&&&&&&&&&54.&b&&&&&&&&&&55.&c
第三部分:阅读理解(共两节,40分)
第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,共30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
&56.&a&&&&&&&&57.&c&&&&&&&&58.&a&&&&&&&&59.&d&&&&&&&&&60.&b
&61.&d&&&&&&&&62.&c&&&&&&&&63.&d&&&&&&&&64.&a&&&&&&&&&65.&b
&66.&b&&&&&&&&67.&b&&&&&&&&68.&a&&&&&&&&69.&c&&&&&&&&&70.&d
第二节(共5小题&;每小题2分,共10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的七个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
71.&g&&&&&&&&72.&e&&&&&&&&73.&a&&&&&&&&74.&c&&&&&&&&75.&b
第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分)
第一节&情景作文(20分)
一、评分原则:
1.本题总分为20分,按5个档次给分。
&&&&2.评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言质量初步确定其档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡&&量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。
3.评分时应考虑:内容要点的完整性、上下文的连贯、词汇和句式的多样性及语言的准确性。
4.拼写、标点符号或书写影响内容表达时,应视其影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。
5.词数少于60,从总分中减去1分。
二、内容要点:
1.得到了寄宿家庭的细心照顾;
2.提高了英语水平;
3.参观了名校(如:牛津大学、剑桥大学)和名胜古迹。&&&&&&&&
三、各档次的给分范围和要求:
完全完成了试题规定的任务。
&覆盖了所有内容要点;
&运用了多样的句式和丰富的词汇;
&语法或用词方面有个别错误,但为尽可能表达丰富的内容所致;体现了较强的语言运用能力;
&有效地使用了语句间的连接成分,所写内容连贯、结构紧凑。
完全达到了预期的写作目的。
18分-20分
完全完成了试题规定的任务。
&覆盖了所有内容要点;
&运用的句式和词汇能满足任务要求;
&语法和用词基本准确,少许错误主要为尽可能表达丰富的内容所致;
&使用了简单的语句间连接成分,所写内容连贯。
达到了预期的写作目的。
15分-17分
基本完成了试题规定的任务。
&覆盖了内容要点;
&运用的句式和词汇基本满足任务要求;
&语法和用词方面有一些错误,但不影响理解。
基本达到了预期的写作目的。
12分-14分
未恰当完成试题规定的任务。
&漏掉或未描述清楚主要内容;
&所用句式和词汇有限;
&语法或用词方面的错误影响了对所写内容的理解。
未能清楚地传达信息。
未完成试题规定的任务。
&明显遗漏主要内容;
&句式单调、词汇贫乏;
&语法或用词方面错误较多,严重影响了对所写内容的理解。
未能传达任何信息;所写内容与要求无关。
四、one&possible&version:
dear&friends,
i&feel&greatly&honored&to&be&speaking&here&on&behalf&of&all&the&camp&members.&first&i&d&like&to&express&our&sincere&thanks&to&all&the&teachers&and&host&families&here&who&have&given&us&a&lot&of&help&both&in&life&and&study.
during&the&past&few&weeks&in&london&we&had&a&wonderful&time&and&achieved&a&lot.&the&host&parents&took&good&care&of&us,&which&made&us&feel&at&home.&and&with&the&help&of&the&teachers&here&we&have&made&great&progress&in&english.&meanwhile&we&have&known&more&about&western&history&and&culture&after&seeing&so&many&places&of&interest.&what&s&more,&the&visit&to&some&famous&universities,&such&as&oxford&university&and&cambridge&university&broadened&our&horizons.
what&we&have&gained&from&this&camp&is&not&only&knowledge,&but&also&friendship.&i&hope&our&friendship&will&last&forever.
thank&you!
第二节&开放作文(15分)
一、评分原则:
&&&&1.本题总分为15分,按4个档次给分。
&&&&2.评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言质量初步确定其档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。
&&&&3.评分时应考虑:文章是否扣题,结构是否完整,内容是否充实、健康,思维是否活&&&&&
&&&&&&&跃,逻辑是否清晰,语言是否规范,交际是否得体。
&&&&4.拼写、标点符号或书写影响内容表达时,应视其影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。
&&&&5.词数少于50,从总分中减去1分。
二、各档次的给分范围和要求:
完全完成了试题规定的任务。
&内容充实,体现了活跃的思维和清晰的逻辑;
&交际得体,表达时充分考虑到了交际对象的需求;
&体现出较强的语言运用能力。
完全达到了预期的写作目的。
13分-15分
基本完成了试题规定的任务。
&内容、逻辑和交际等方面基本符合要求;
&所用语法和词汇满足了任务的要求;
&语法或用词方面有一些错误,但不影响理解。
基本达到了预期的写作目的。
未恰当完成试题规定的任务。
&表达未能切题;
&所用词汇有限,语法或用词方面的错误影响了对写作内容的理解。
未能清楚地传达信息。
未完成试题规定的任务。
&写了少量相关信息;
&语法或用词方面错误较多,严重影响了对写作内容的理解。
未传达任何信息;所写内容与要求无关。
三、one&possible&version:
in&the&picture&we&can&see&a&man&is&walking&on&the&rocky&mountain&road&with&a&big&cross&on&his&back.&
the&message&conveyed&in&the&picture&is&clear&life&journey&is&by&no&means&a&plain&sailing.&there&are&not&only&burdens&like&the&big&cross&we&have&to&bear,&but&also&hardships&like&the&rocky&road&we&must&overcome.&as&young&men,&we&have&the&responsibilities&and&duties&to&the&society&as&well&as&to&our&family.&at&the&same&time,&we&are&facing&all&kinds&of&stresses&such&as&passing&examinations&and&getting&jobs.&but&even&so,&if&we&face&the&difficulties&bravely&and&move&on,&we&are&sure&to&overcome&the&hardships&and&achieve&our&goals.
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言}

我要回帖

更多关于 annual dinner 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信