一句高中英语短文改错改错

英语改错 把错误的英语句子改正确 要速度,要快!1)He has many ice cream for breakfast.2) The girl has two broccoli for lunch.3) I need some salad.4) The student does a few homework every day.5) Iwant to go to movie.6) we can see muc_作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 英语改错 把错误的英语句子改正确 要速度,要快!1)He has many ice cream for breakfast.2) The girl has two broccoli for lunch.3) I need some salad.4) The student does a few homework every day.5) Iwant to go to movie.6) we can see muc 英语改错 把错误的英语句子改正确 要速度,要快!1)He has many ice cream for breakfast.2) The girl has two broccoli for lunch.3) I need some salad.4) The student does a few homework every day.5) Iwant to go to movie.6) we can see much clothes in the store.7)Does she have three cousin?8)They are japaneses.9) I have some apple.10) I want to see a beijing opera. 1)He has much ice cream for breakfast.2) The girl has two broccolis for lunch.3) I need salad.4) The student does a little homework every day.5) I want to go to see a movie.6) we can see many clothes in the store.7)Does she have three cousins?8)They are japanes.9) I have some apples.10) I want to see beijing opera. some,many,a few of+可数名词any;fews of+不可数名词 1.234 a去掉5a movie6much----many7cousin----cousins8 japaneses--- japanese9apple--- apples10 其他不会! 1)He has many ice cream for breakfast.“many”用词错误,He has much(数不清) ice cream for breakfast2) The girl has two broccoli for lunch.因为是two ,所以用复数。The girl has two broccolis for lunch.3... 1)He has many ice creams for breakfast.2) The girl has two broccolis for lunch.3) I need some salads.4) The student does a lot of homework every day.5) Iwant to go to see movie.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语改错 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信