类似atraveling lighttthatnevercomes歌曲

A Light That Never Comes,Linkin Park,Steve Aoki最新专辑,A Light That Never Comes专辑歌曲下载,在线试听,MP3歌曲免费下载,歌词下载
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
&A Light That Never Comes&是Linkin Park和Steve Aoki合作推出的新单曲。
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!有什么类似a little love的歌曲?_百度知道
有什么类似a little love的歌曲?
提问者采纳
you and I ,百度一下她吧.t。remedios forever friends(日本动画插曲,t wanna try am I still the one Sarina Paris
the single life,不错的)valder fieldslooking for the weathermilk and toast and honey Lenker 的歌:其实A LITTLE LOVE 是香港歌手冯曦妤唱的,like I always do Joel Turner
these kidsfreeloopdon&#39.a最近听了很多类似的歌,都差不多是这种风格t,有兴趣的,True Colors, find your love,proud of you ,她的shining friend
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我的名字叫依莲它的演唱者是法国歌手Hélène Rollès她的歌都是这种风格的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁A Light That Never Comes (Rick Rubin Reboot)
所属专辑:Recharged
演唱人:Linkin Park
Nah, you don t know meLightning above and a fire below meYou cannot catch me, cannot hold meYou cannot stop, much less control meWhen it rains, it poursWhen the floodgates open, brace your shoresThat pressure don't care, it breaks your doorsSay it's all you can take, better take some moreWhen I was young, they told me, they saidMake your bed, you lie in that bedA King can only rein 'till insteadThere comes that day, it's off with his head, his headThe night gets darkest right before dawnWhat don't kill you makes you more strongYou'll have my mercy, then when you're gone'Cause I know what its like to test fateHad my shoulders pressed with that weightStood up strong in spite of that hate, hateThe night gets darkest right before dawnWhat don't kill you makes you more strongAnd I've been waiting for it so long, so longThe nights go onWaiting for a light that never comesI chase the sunWaiting for a light that never comesOh... Oh... Oh...Oh... Oh... Oh...Waiting for a light that never comesAnd I nah you don't know meLightning above and a fire below meYou can not catch me, can not hold meYou can not stop, much less control meWhen it rains, it poursWhen the floodgates open, brace your shoresThat pressure don't care, it breaks your doorsSay it's all you can take, better take some moreThe nights go onWaiting for a light that never comesI chase the sunWaiting for a light that never comesOh... Oh... Oh...Oh... Oh... Oh...Waiting for a light that never comesThe nights go onWaiting for a light that never comesI chase the sunWaiting for a light that never comes
本专辑其他歌曲列表
&LinkinPark简介林肯公园(LinkinPark)是一组来自美国加州的摇滚乐队,新世代的音乐顽童,无门无派,嬉笑怒骂游走于各门各派之间,博采众家之长,尽情炫出E时代音乐风情。乐队在2000年以首张专辑《混合理论》(HybridTheory)在主流音乐市场上获得成功,专辑销量超过2,400万张,2003年发行的《天空之城—美特拉》(Meteora)专辑...
Linkin Park专辑列表
Linkin ParkA Light That Never Comes (Rick Rubin Reboot)歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供
教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&类似a pink nonono 的韩国歌曲?_百度知道
类似a pink nonono 的韩国歌曲?
类似a pink nonono
的韩国歌曲?百听不厌的
雨声4minute——Volume Up、Loving YouBAP——One Shot、追击者BEAST——ShadowSistar——Alone、MyMyInfinite——Prardise、Without You、I Got A Boy2NE1——你最红T-ara——Lovey Dovey、Hands UpMBLAQ——是战争、I Love You2PM——Again&Again、Talk ThatApink——Bubibu、镜子啊镜子少女时代——Oh、Roly PolySecert——Magic
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
apink 的 hushhush
还有最近活动的
2NE1 falling in love , DO YOU LOVE MEf(x)的 初智齿
《bo peep bo peep》《lovey dovey》f(x)
《NuABO》《chu》少女时代
《Gee》《OH》
有好多耶,wonder girl的girlfriend曲风和nonono差不多
fx的electric shork
infinite 的,匹诺曹,ugly,长直发的她,要疯了,hot