there is awhat is big datas什么on the river

A阅读短文,选择正确的答案I live in a town .It’s not big .There is a river three streets in our town .You can see a fruit shop ,a post office ,a bookshop and a school when you walk along the first street .The bookshop is next to the fruit _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
A阅读短文,选择正确的答案I live in a town .It’s not big .There is a river three streets in our town .You can see a fruit shop ,a post office ,a bookshop and a school when you walk along the first street .The bookshop is next to the fruit
A阅读短文,选择正确的答案I live in a town .It’s not big .There is a river three streets in our town .You can see a fruit shop ,a post office ,a bookshop and a school when you walk along the first street .The bookshop is next to the fruit shop .And on its right is the post office .The school is on the right side of the street ,too It’s our school .There is a park in our town .It’s behind the school .We often play games there after class .There’s a farm in the town .We often go there to help the farmers .We go there by bus .We enjoy ourselves every day .()1.How many streets are there in the town A .One B.Two C.Three D.Four()2.Which is on the first street A .A post office B.The park C.Farm D.Bank()3.We ( ) to go to the farm .A .walk B.take a bus C.ride bikes D.take a car()4.The park is ( ) the school .A .in front of B.behind C.next to D.on the fight side of()5.Which of the following sentences is right A .The town is big B.There is a museum in the street C.The school is behind the park .D.We have fun all the time英语填空:Near the river ( ) a big tree.请问这一题填is 还是there's 介词短语能不能作主语?(填IS 则Near the river 作主语)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语填空:Near the river ( ) a big tree.请问这一题填is 还是there's 介词短语能不能作主语?(填IS 则Near the river 作主语)
英语填空:Near the river ( ) a big tree.请问这一题填is 还是there's 介词短语能不能作主语?(填IS 则Near the river 作主语)
填there's介词短语不能作主语可以这样来理There's a big tree near the river.句子倒装了,对于倒装句,把它还原成正常语序(主谓宾结构),看句子是否完整.
Near the river 在英语里不能作主语,所以一定是 there is
there's,固定句型啊或者 there's a big tree near the river Near the river是地点状语,位置或前或后
there's介词不能作主语,只能作状语
near the river, there's a big treethere is a big s什么on the river_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
there is a big s什么on the river
there is a big s什么on the riverThere is a s___1__ mall near my school ,It is very easy to f___2__ ,because it’s above theunderground station.The mall is quite big .There are six f___3__ of shops.But there is o__4__ one bookshop.I think the mall needs some m_ _5__ bookshops.On th_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
There is a s___1__ mall near my school ,It is very easy to f___2__ ,because it’s above theunderground station.The mall is quite big .There are six f___3__ of shops.But there is o__4__ one bookshop.I think the mall needs some m_ _5__ bookshops.On th
There is a s___1__ mall near my school ,It is very easy to f___2__ ,because it’s above theunderground station.The mall is quite big .There are six f___3__ of shops.But there is o__4__ one bookshop.I think the mall needs some m_ _5__ bookshops.On the underground floor ,there are lots of restaurants,including (包含) a KFC.I like going there to have a d_ 6__ of Coke with my classmates.There is a s___7__ on the first floor .It is our f__8__ place .We like going there to buy books,pens,or snacks.Things are always c___9__ there.I don’t like the computer centre on the top floor.There are always too m__10__ people and it is often noisy there.1.____ ___ 2.____ ___ 3.____ __ 4.__ ____ 5._____ __ 6._____ ___ 7.___ ____ 8.___ ____ 9.___ __ 10._ __ __
1.shopping 2.find 3.floors
4.only5.more6.drink7.supermarket8.favourite9.cheap10.manyCamping on the Colorado River
Amenities On-Site
&&>>&&Resort Atmosph&&>>&&Full Hookups&&>>&&Urban Setting&&>>&&&&>>&&&&>>&&Horseshoe Pits&&>>&&Croquet&&>>&&&&>>&&Credit Crd Acpt&&>>&&
Amenities Near-By
&&>>&&Scenic Driving&&>>&&Sightseeing&&>>&&Wildlife View'g&&>>&&Propane&&>>&&
Welcome to Big River R.V. Parkon the Colorado River
Just 6 miles west of Parker, Arizona on the California side, Big River
R.V. Park is located along the Colorado River with access to 40 miles
of river for water skiing, boating, and fishing.
This family park is
in a quiet rural setting with winter temperatures in the low 70's.
summers are active with water sports on the river and sun bathing on
the beach.
Free WiFi Available
The Colorado River is viewable from all our
campsites.
Our beautiful beach accommodates all watercraft
mooring. Bring your personal watercraft or a 30 foot powerboat and have a blast on the majestic Colorado River. You're sure to have a great time.
There are many waterfront sites located right at the edge of
the Colorado River. You won't find a more perfect place to bring the family to enjoy some quality time in your RV. You are sure to have a wonderful time down by the river.
Once you are at the bottom of Marina Drive, you
will approach our security gate.
Push the intercom for admittance.
As you enter you will see the Colorado River at the end of our launch ramp.
For further directions, please stop at our office.
Whether it's crafts, scrapbooking or pot luck dinners, our Park Office is the focal point
of all activities.
Click to view larger photo
In 2010, Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) and the RV industry will mark the RV centennial with an array of special activities celebrating the 100-year journey of a uniquely American product.
For more information, visit .
We support the National "PLAN-IT GREEN" Campaign
Big River RV Park
1 Marina StreetBig River, CA 92242Phone: E-Mail:
Web Page Powered By:
Copyright & 2015.
All rights reserved.
Any unauthorized
redistribution or reproduction of any material herein is strictly prohibited.
Copyright & 2001 - 2006,
Friend Communications, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Any unauthorized
redistribution or reproduction of any material contained herein is strictly prohibited.}

我要回帖

更多关于 big river 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信