&&&&&&&&&&&&MP3&&&&&&
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
百度一下,找到相关结果约5,630篇,用时0.007秒&&&&
歌曲:where do we go
[ti:where do we go][ar:stephen gately][al:new beginning]where do we goi ask, when will i see you againonce was all that we hadand your touch i've forgottenhow good it wasquestion my train of thoughtsturning around in my mindcan't let govisions of you babyis all that i knowwhere do we go from herehow do we find our way to go onpromise you'll stay by my sidedon't walk away from me nowwhere do we gooh where do we gooh yeah yeahi ask myself where are you noware you alone in the nightdo you feel the same waythat i'm feeling for you 'cause babe i need to knowconstantly sleeplessalone in my bedvisions of you babeis all that i havewhere do we go from herehow do we find our way to go onpromise you'll stay by my sidedon't walk away from me nowwhere do we gooh where do we gooh yeah yeahyeah yeah yeahyeah yeah yeahconstantly sleeplessalone in my bedvisions of you babeis all that i havewhere do we go from herehow do we find our way to go onpromise you'll stay by my sidedon't walk away from me nowwhere do we go(where do we go from here)where do we go yeah yeahoh oh oh yeah(how do we find our way to go on)where do we go(promise you'll stay by my side)don't walk away don't walk away baby(don't walk away from me now)all i ask nowdon't walk away don't walk away babyall i ask now(promise you'll stay by my side)don't walk away from me nowwhere do we gohttp:
lrc.feiyes.net
... where do i go from here?chorus [sons of funk] ... tell me where do we go from here? ...
[ti:where do we go ][ar:yung berg][al:look what you made me][by:李泽昊][00:-01.00]yung berg - where do we go (feat. twista)lrc by lzh ,from jiangxi pingxiangif ya'll niggas don't get ya money rightthis time you know what sayini'm giving niggas til the end of 07 bout 08(where we going)my bank account gon have 8 digits that islet's go (let's go)nobody gave me nothingi made 50 of a packwhen i made 100i ran straight to the blockbounced back with the work like(take it all you need me)yes sirniggas better get with the programi'm fast on a trackbut i kill a slow jamoh man, god damn(take it all you need me)yb gang that's the new thangbrand new chain is straight from husseinmo shoes mo carsmo clothes mo brainoh yeahyou done seen a few niggaswith a yang like menever really had dohand shorty like mynever roled around in a drop top vlike me, like we, yb, that's ustoo fast, too hardyoung buck, catch upi'm a prime time playershorty don't smoke weedshe a high time hater andwhy date her handmy paper is,few taller than, a skyscraperniggas better know how to ride the 101big shotgun and i buy another oneand another (and another)and another (and another)keep going, is you with ityou ain't got shit to say less you did ityou ain't never came from nothin and blew with it(but) who did it(yep) i did ityb, that's the new thang yeawhere we going from here niggasi know where we goingbut where you goingdon't miss the train niggaheaded straight to the yung boss mansionsouthside stand uplocation top of the worldwestside get up k-towntwista get emnow nowi'm a old g in the city and ya knew one daya nigga was gon come along and spit that real shitwanna bet, whatthat he too much of a thug for youwanna be ballers out here to deal withmake it competition go sit on the couch for himif he need work i'm a hand it out for himif he need a pistol i'm a hand it out for himyung berg and the twista and i'll vouch for himthat's meand the t and i admit it cause no one out herecould spit it just so i could spit itflow a just so could flow afuck her like i could fuck herdo her like i could do herget it how you got to get itme and my boy came up on tha blockhustling by the buldingjust stacking the money up to the ceilinain't no penicillin finna hit emwhen i'm dealing with em ask yung bergwhere we go after we kill emcause we gettin money and the rhythm be so wickedit's the reason we can kick it how we kick andit's the reason why we pull up on the 30'sand the hummers andwe don't give a fuck if we get a ticket andwhy i pay a hundred dollars for a watchfive fifty for a ounce a kushthree fifty for a pair of jeansand thirty thousand for a chargertwo hundred for all cops on the first lookgot money
... where (where) where (where) ... where do we go from --where (where)i can prove my love ...
... where did we go wrongwaited far too long ... where do we go ...
... where did we go wrongwaited far too long ... where do we go ...
... where do we go? what do we say? what do we do?nowhere to turn, nowhere to run and there's nothin new
歌曲:where do we go from here
... where we went wrong i wrote this love song for ya let me begin to tell ya how i love ya ... (where do we go from here)all the bad times we went through ...
歌曲:where do we go from here?
... it makes me wanna go away ... where do we go from here?you know i'm not the only one
歌曲:where do we go from here
... where do we gowhere do we go ...
1 &&&&&&&&&
新歌TOP100 · 歌曲TOP500 · 中文
· 歌手列表 · 歌曲列
· 轻音乐 ·
行风 · 经典广告音乐专题 · 母爱无边——母亲节音乐专辑New!
· 热门分类 · 百度推荐 · 人气专辑 ·
贴吧: 贴吧: 贴吧:
视频
歌词
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
铃声
彩铃
&2009 Baidu如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!歌曲名:Every Time You Go Away 演唱歌手:英文群星2
Every Time You Go Away歌词
Young Paul - Every Time You Go Away
Every Time You Go Away
Young Paul
Hey! if we can solve any problem
Then why do we lose so many tears
Oh, and so you go again
When the leading man appears
Always the same thing
Can't you see,
we've got everything goin' on and on and on
Every time you go away,
you take a piece of me with you...
Every time you go away,
Go on and go free, yeah
Maybe you're too close to see
I can feel your body move
It doesn't mean that much to me
I can't go on sayin' the same thing
Just can't you see,
we've got everything
baby even though you know
I can't go on sayin' the same thing
'Cause baby, cancha see,
we've got everything goin' on and on and on
I can take a pieces
Every time you go away,
ohhhhhh, you take a piece of me with you...
Every time you go (Every time you go away)
Every time you go
you take a piece of me
[ti:Every Time You Go Away]
[ar:Young Paul]
[by:亿砂]
[offset:500]
[01:04.16][00:00.00]Every Time You Go Away
[00:27.21]Young Paul
[01:15.81]Hey! if we can solve any problem
[01:21.62]Then why do we lose so many tears
[01:28.41]Oh, and so you go again
[01:35.33]When the leading man appears
[01:39.91]Always the same thing
[01:46.45]Can't you see,
[01:47.84]we've got everything goin' on and on and on
[04:01.30][03:02.66][01:53.36]Every time you go away,
[04:06.59][03:08.92][01:57.85]you take a piece of me with you...
[04:12.24][03:13.76][02:04.02]Every time you go away,
[04:18.04][03:19.43][02:09.72]you take a piece of me with you...
[02:26.73]Go on and go free, yeah
[02:33.80]Maybe you're too close to see
[02:38.05]I can feel your body move
[02:44.21]It doesn't mean that much to me
[02:50.13]I can't go on sayin' the same thing
[02:56.23]Just can't you see,
[02:57.99]we've got everything
[03:00.28]baby even though you know
[03:47.90]I can't go on sayin' the same thing
[03:54.67]'Cause baby, cancha see,
[03:56.37]we've got everything goin' on and on and on
[04:23.51]I can take a pieces
[04:48.28][04:24.98]Every time you go away,
[04:52.42][04:30.27]ohhhhhh, you take a piece of me with you...
[04:36.87]Every time you go (Every time you go away)
[04:56.63][04:40.48]Every time you go
[04:42.60]you take a piece of me with you...
[04:46.35]you take a piece of me
歌曲推荐排行榜
歌曲排行榜
歌曲分类排行榜
123456789101112131415张靓颖&张杰1617181920
?本站只提供音乐在线试听,如果喜欢歌曲,就请购买正版CD支持歌手;
?如有任何版权问题,请与联系,我们将及时处理。}

我要回帖

更多关于 don t go away 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信