moumountain toptop 就跟着一起来 这首歌谁唱的阿 ?。

hey julia这首歌是谁唱得阿?_百度知道
hey julia这首歌是谁唱得阿?
是首英文歌 最好能给我份歌词
提问者采纳
you and me can run away I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo Hey Juliet Hey Juliet Hey Juliet Girl you got me on my knees Bt no big deal Cause I know you really want me I hear your friends talk about me So why you tryin to do without me When you got me Where you want me Hey Juliet I think you&#39., you and me can run away I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo Hey Juliet Hey Juliet I think you're fine You really blow my mind Maybe somedayHEY JULIET 歌手, gimme one more chance Cause I know you really want me I hear your friends talk about me So why you tryin to do without me When you got me Where you want me Hey Juliet I think you&#39, baby please Got my best DJ on the radiowaves saying.. Hey Juliet why do you do him this way Too far to turn around So I'm gonna stand my ground Gimme just a little bit of hope With a smile or a glance, you and me can run away I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo Hey Juliet Hey Juliet Hey Juliet I know you really want me I hear your friends talk about me So why you tryin to do without me When you got me Where you want me You don're fine You really blow my mind Maybe someday:lmnt 歌词: Hey Juliet Hey Juliet Hey I't have to say forever For us to hang together So - hear - me - when I - say Hey Juliet Hey Juliet Hey Juliet I think you're fine You really blow my mind Maybe someday, that ain're fine You really blow my mind Mve tried to page you twice But I see you roll your eyes Wish I could make it real But your lips are sealed, makes my heart beat fast I've been watching you Every little thing you do Every time I see you pass In my homeroom class
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
re a temptation to a manI could not resist you and i won&#39, hey julia you're a strain on my eyeses and you're a temptation to a manI could not resist you and i won&#39,Robs me of my sleep and i't if i can, hey julia with your crazy sense of humorYou turn fact into rumor soon as you come nearA horn section you resemble and your figure makes me trembleAnd i sure would like to handle what&#39.There's between your earsYou's between your earsYou&#39, you'专辑sneakin&#39, you're acting so peculiarI know i' sally through the alley 歌词Hd never fool you in a million yearsYou's a sensation you create歌手:robert palmer &re so unexpected and whatever you injected made me feel how i felt when i sangJve forgotten the dateMy head started spinning soon as you started singingAnd like a fish i jd never fool you in a million yearsA horn section you resemble and your figure makes me trembleAnd i sure would like to handle what&#39.You're so unexpected and whatever you injected made me feel how i felt when i sangHs timhey julia&re a danger just like giving sweets to strangersAnd i think it&#39,t if i canYou&#39.Hre full of surprisesLove materializes sre acting so peculiarI know i&#39
Juliet演唱:LMNTHey, Juliet Hey, Juliet Hey, I’ve been watching you Every little thing you do Every time I see you pass My homeroom class, makes my heart beat fast I’ve tried to page you twice But I see you roll your eyes Wish I could make it real But your lips are sealed, that ain’t no big deal ‘Cause I know you really want me {Yeah} I hear your friends talk about me {Yeah} So why you tryin’ to do without me {Yeah} When you got me where you want me Hey, Juliet I think you’re fine, you really blow my mind Maybe someday, you and me can run away I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo Hey, Juliet Hey, Juliet Hey, Juliet Girl, you got me on my knees Beggin’ please, baby please Got my best DJ on the radio waves sayin’ Juliet, why do you do him this way Too far to turn around So I’m gonna stand my ground Give me just a little bit of hope With a smile or a glance, give me one more chance ‘Cause I know you really want me {Yeah} I hear your friends talk about me {Yeah} So why you tryin’ to do without me {Yeah} When you got me where you want me Hey, Juliet I think you’re fine, you really blow my mind Maybe someday, you and me can run away I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo Hey, Juliet Hey, Juliet Hey, Juliet I know you really want me I hear your friends talk about me So why you tryin’ to do without me When you got me where you want me You don’t have to say forever For us to hang together So hear me when I say Hey, Juliet Hey, Juliet Hey, Juliet I think you’re fine, you really blow my mind (Blow my mind) Maybe (Maybe) someday (Someday), you and me can run away (Run away) I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo Hey, Juliet (Hey, Juliet) I think you’re fine, you really blow my mind (Blow my mind) Maybe (Maybe) someday (Someday), you and me can run away (Run away) I just want you to know (I just want you to know) I wanna be your Romeo Hey, Juliet (Hey, Juliet) Hey, Juliet Hey, Juliet (Hey, Juliet) Hey, Juliet Hey, Juliet (Hey, Juliet) Hey, Juliet Hey, Juliet
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌曲 歌词里有 唱什么 就跟着一起来 这(这是什么歌曲啊)?_百度知道
有一首歌曲 歌词里有 唱什么 就跟着一起来 这(这是什么歌曲啊)?
:25:00:11.99]deeping night 就你和我的爱 [02:35:15:痒] [by:08.96]没有什么阻挡着未来 [02.75]yi yi yi你不在 我不在 [02:24:48.55][00.53][01.45]yi yi yi 谁还会在 [02:19.48][01:21.73]yi yi yi你不在 我不在 [02:12:57.01][01.19]deeping night 就你和我的爱 [00.69]没有什么阻挡着未来 [00.25] [02:31:30:17:26:06.95]deeping night 就你和我的爱 [01.36]moutain top 就跟着一起来 [00.:10:晨曦之光] [00:39.03][01:34.59]没有什么阻挡着未来 [00.67][01.71]moutain top 就跟着一起来 [00.55][00:45:21:High歌] [ar:52.50][00:04.52]黄龄 - High歌 [00.47]没有什么阻挡着未来 [02.50]moutain top 就跟着一起来 [02:17.89]没有什么阻挡着未来 [00:黄龄] [al. [02:33:07.26][00.47]没有什么阻挡着未来 [01.58] music:43黄龄--HIGH 歌 [ti
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【跪求】有谁知道这首歌是谁唱的?还有歌词?_我和僵尸有个约会吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:51,870贴子:
【跪求】有谁知道这首歌是谁唱的?还有歌词?收藏
拜托了,谁知道就告诉我···· 犹豫不是mp3格式所以发不上 我发相片上来让大家去听听
知道的告诉我吧·······拜托各位了···· 谢谢···
第9首,不过有时候按试听不一定是那首的····不过呢首开口是马小玲说的一段话这段话是马小玲自己录下视频的一段话·····说完这段话以后,那男的就开始唱了,最后结束的时候···马小玲和况天佑的对话··· 我想问的就是这首歌是那个男唱的····
你说的那首是永世的缘,前面那段话是雯雯说的,后面的歌是阿照唱的如果你要原唱的话歌名叫爱在地球毁灭时,李国祥唱的
回复:4楼谢了····
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 跟着一起来 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信