外语写作我妈妈再打我一次

我的妈妈_My mother_英语作文100字-4399作文网
热门搜索:
当前位置:&&
发布时间:
来源:4399小编整理
作者:网络
[摘要]我的妈妈是一个普通人,但是她在我眼中是最好的妈妈,她耐心教导我学习,细心照顾我的生活,让我健康快乐成长。
& My mother is really a good mother,and I love her so much.My mother is a teacher and she taughtme from my Grade 1 to Grade 3 in primary school. She is a good teacher with great patience. She is so kind to all students in her class that she is badly popular among her students. Except for knowledge, my mother teaches me how to be a good person and she regards it as the most important lesson to a person. In my opinion, she gets 100 points as a teacher as well as a mother.
&&& 我妈妈真的是一位好妈妈,我很爱她。我妈妈是一名老师,她从小学一年级到三年级都教我。她是一名有耐心的好老师。她对班上的学生都很和蔼,所以在她学生当中很受欢迎。除了知识外,我妈妈还叫我怎样做一个好人,她把这当做一个人最重要的一课。在我看来,她作为一名老师和一位母亲都是100分。
&& 妈妈在孩子眼中永远是最美丽的,不管她在外人心中是多么的平凡,她却是我人生的导师,不仅仅教我知识,还用言传身教来教我做人的道理。
&&& &&推荐阅读&&
&&& 【好词好句】
&&& 【初一作文】
&&&& 更多精彩作文,关注4399~~~也期待你的投稿哦~~~
上一篇:下一篇:
相关链接:英语作文我和妈妈的爱好&_百度作业帮
英语作文我和妈妈的爱好&
你先写中文再百度翻译英语作文 15句 我的妈妈_百度作业帮
英语作文 15句 我的妈妈
My motherMom,I fall to the ground when the first comer,first I will shout out her name,I deeply love the people.My mother is a very complex man,let me tell you!My mother is very generous.I love to eat stew sirloin tomatoes,but the beef is very expensive.Every time I go to the supermarket,even vague mother is not ambiguous will buy many,back home soon fragrant sirloin on the pan.I eat with appetite to eat,but I saw my mother do not eat,said:"mother eat fast." My mother said:"baby,you eat,mother afraid Seya not eat."My mother is very stingy,vegetable market to buy vegetables every time she goes far away to buy vegetables,asked her the reason,he always said the food fresh and cheap.Also always because of money of a few horn with others,to fight for a supply of sth..My mother is also a waste of people.Every time I buy books are the case of buy,every time you want to spend hundreds of yuan.Every time I see when I read seriously,she always says,"read the child of the most beautiful".My mother is a thrifty man.A few years are not see her to buy myself a dress,and she once saw a dress tried again at the mall,or down,mouth murmured:"well,not right...".Along with the growth of the age,I know more and more mothers are love me,I love my mother!我的妈妈妈妈---我呱呱落地睁眼第一个见到的人,我第一个会喊出她名字的人,我深深爱着的人.妈妈是一个很复杂的人,就让我来告诉大家吧!我的妈妈很大方.我很爱吃西红柿炖牛腩,但是牛肉很贵.每次去超市,妈妈连含糊都不含糊就会买很多,回到家不一会儿香喷喷的牛腩就出锅了.我津津有味的吃起来,可是我看见妈妈不吃,就说:“妈妈快吃呀.”妈妈却说:“宝贝儿,你吃吧,妈妈怕塞牙不爱吃.”我的妈妈又很小气.每次买菜她都去很远的菜市场买菜,问她理由,他总是说那里的菜又新鲜又便宜.还总是因为几角钱跟人家讨价还价、争来争去.妈妈也是个很浪费的人,每次给我买书都整箱整箱的买,每次都要花好几百元呢.每次见到我认真读书的时候,她总是说“读书的孩子最美丽”.妈妈更是一个节俭的人.几年都不见她给自己买一件衣服呢,有一次她在商场看到了一件衣服试了又试,结果还是放下了,嘴里喃喃的说:“算了,不合适...”.随着年龄的增长,我越来越知道妈妈都是爱我,我就更爱妈妈了!
您可能关注的推广外语写作我的妈妈_百度知道
外语写作我的妈妈
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Besides. Because she thinks I have been old enough to do it, she checks it and points out the mistakes我的妈妈 My Mother I have a great mother. She is very careful and helps me a lot. In the morning. When I finish my homework, she gets up early to make breakfast for me. But now. When I was little, she prepared my schoolbag, she tells me to do it by myself, she always checks my homework. I love my mother. She cares much about me in my life and study
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于妈妈的英语作文:我的妈妈
作文标题:关于妈妈的英语作文:我的妈妈  1、I have bought food that I hope will please my mother, and that will be easy for her to eat: orzo salad with little pieces of crayfish cut into it, potato salad, small chunks of marinated tomatoes.  2、l have brought her a bouquet of crimson, yellow, and salmon-pink snapdragons. She likes the flowers very much.  3、 As I wipe my mother's face, I see that her skin is still beautiful I hold her chin in my hand and kiss her forehead.  My mother has no idea that her ninetieth birthday is coming up. She has no notion of the time of day, the day of the week. the season of the year, the year of the century. No notion of the approaching millennium. And no idea any longer, who I am. Her forgetting of me happened just a few months ago, after I had been traveling for more than a month and hadn't been to see her. When I came back, she asked me if I were her niece, l said no, I was her daughter. &Does that mean I had you?& she asked. 1 said yes. &Where was I when l had you?& she asked me. I told her she was in a hospital in Far Rockaway. New York. &So much has happened to me in my life.& she said &You can't expect me to remember everything.&  My mother was once a beautiful woman, but all her teeth are gone now. Toothless. No woman can be considered beautiful. Whenever I visit her in the nursing home, she is sitting at the table in the common dining room, her head in her hands, rocking. Medication has eased her anxiety, but nothing moves her from her stupor except occasional moments of fear, too deep for medication. This is a room that has no windows, that lets in no light, in which an overlarge TV is constantly blaring, sending images that no one looks at where the floors are beige tiles, the walls cream colored at the bottom, papered halfway up with a pattern of nearly invisible grayish leaves. Many of the residents sit staring, slack-jawed, open mouthed. I find it impossible to imagine what they might be looking at.  When I walk into the dining room on the day of my mother's birthday, I see that she has already been served lunch. The staff has forgotten to hold it back. Though I told them a week ago that I would be providing lunch. She hasn&t touched anything on her tray except a piece of carrot cake, which she holds in her hands. The icing is smeared on her hands and face. I don't want my friends to see her smeared with icing, so I wet a paper towel and wipe her. This fills me with a terrible tenderness, recalling, as it does. a gesture I have performed for my children. As I wipe my mother's face, I see that her skin is still beautiful I hold her chin in my hand and kiss her forehead. I tell her it's her birthday, that she's ninety years old. &How did that happen?& she asks. &I can't understand how that could happen.&  l have brought her a bouquet of crimson, yellow, and salmon-pink snapdragons. She likes the flowers very much. She likes the name. &Snapdragons. It seems like an animal that's going to bite inc. But it's not an animal, it's a plant. That's a funny thing,&  I have bought food that I hope will please my mother, and that will be easy for her to eat: orzo salad with little pieces of crayfish cut into it, potato salad, small chunks of marinated tomatoes. I have bought paper plates with a rust-colored background, upon which are painted yellow and gold flowers and blue leaves.  My friends Nola and Gary come for my mother's birthday. When we are about to leave, I tell my mother that I'm going on vacation, mat I won't see her for three weeks, that 1 am going to the sea. &How will I stand that, how will I stand that's she says, but I know that a minute after I&m gone she'll forget I was there.关于妈妈的英语作文:我的妈妈猜您还喜欢:
特别服务:&&&&
免责声明:(一)由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,学聚网提供的所有作文信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准;(二)本网未注明"稿件来源:学聚网"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:学聚网",本网将依法追究法律责任;(三)如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与学聚网联系。}

我要回帖

更多关于 新妈妈再爱我一次 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信