祝福我的家人,亲戚,朋友,同学,还有我喜欢的人2015新年快乐365dvd。翻译

英语翻译请帮我翻译下面一段话,----------你好,我找小欧同学,如果不是本人的话,请转告他,就说他的弟弟小北找他,请告诉他新年快乐,如果可以的话,叫他回复我消息,请务必转告,--------------帮我_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译请帮我翻译下面一段话,----------你好,我找小欧同学,如果不是本人的话,请转告他,就说他的弟弟小北找他,请告诉他新年快乐,如果可以的话,叫他回复我消息,请务必转告,--------------帮我
英语翻译请帮我翻译下面一段话,----------你好,我找小欧同学,如果不是本人的话,请转告他,就说他的弟弟小北找他,请告诉他新年快乐,如果可以的话,叫他回复我消息,请务必转告,--------------帮我把这段话翻译成英语,答的好,我会多给分的
hello,can I speak to Xiao Ou?If he isn't here.Could you take a messager to him that his little brother Xiao Bei called him.And please bring my best wishes to him for new year.If it's possible,could you ask him call me back?Many thanks.
是打的电话吗。hello,may I speak to XIAO OU,if he is not in right now,pls tell him that his little brother XIAO BEI called him and let him
give me a recall if possible,by the way,pls take him a messege that happy new year ,thanks
hello,may I speak to XIAO OU,if he is not in right now,pls tell him that his little brother XIAO BEI called him and let him
give me a recall if possible,by the way,pls take him a messege that happy new year ,thanks
Hello, I am looking for a small European students, if not me, please tell him, said to his younger brother north to find him, thank you, please, please tell him, happy new year, if you can, call he reply to my message,,, thank you, please tell, thank you
Hello,may I speak to XIAO OU,if it isn't him,pleasetake a message to tell him that's
his little brother XIAO BEI's call .Thank you very much.And happy new year to him.Let him
give me a recall if it is
possible,Thanks again, take this message to himself please,thanks a lot!英语翻译首先,祝大家中国新年快乐.欢迎大家共同欢度中国的新年,祝福大家和身边的亲人新的一年拥有无限的喜悦、幸福与宁静.08年还有一个令人振奋的消息,中国是08奥运的承办国,我们期待_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译首先,祝大家中国新年快乐.欢迎大家共同欢度中国的新年,祝福大家和身边的亲人新的一年拥有无限的喜悦、幸福与宁静.08年还有一个令人振奋的消息,中国是08奥运的承办国,我们期待
英语翻译首先,祝大家中国新年快乐.欢迎大家共同欢度中国的新年,祝福大家和身边的亲人新的一年拥有无限的喜悦、幸福与宁静.08年还有一个令人振奋的消息,中国是08奥运的承办国,我们期待它的成功举办...欢迎大家走近奥运、走进中国...
At first, wish all of you a happy spring festival!May all of you enjoy our Chinese New Year together and may all of you and family members beside you have unlimited joy, happiness and peace!There's encouraging news in the year of 2008 that China is the host of 08's Olympic.We look forward to witnessing it successfully held and welcome everyone to step close to Olympic and into China.今天是最后一天上班,我在此祝大家新年快乐,万事如意!!”请帮忙翻译成日语并加上日语读音。谢谢!_百度知道
今天是最后一天上班,我在此祝大家新年快乐,万事如意!!”请帮忙翻译成日语并加上日语读音。谢谢!
提问者采纳
今日の出勤は最後になります。ここにて皆さんの素晴らしい新年を迎えるように、すべてが顺调になるように祝福させ缉穿光费叱渡癸杀含辑ていただきます。 きょうの しゅっきんは さいご になります。ここにて みなさんの すばらしい しんねんを むかえる ように、すべてが じゅんちょうに なるように しゅくふく させていただきます。
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
今日は最後の日に出勤して、私はこの新年明けましておめでとうございます、万事顺调に
麻烦把日语读音也加上,谢谢
您可能关注的推广
读音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询