内容提示:
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:7|
上传日期: 00:58:41|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:英语公开课.PPT
官方公共微信新概念一册的小问题I have a terrible toothache.请问这里的have 是表示 有 ,还是一个 行为动词?_百度作业帮
新概念一册的小问题I have a terrible toothache.请问这里的have 是表示 有 ,还是一个 行为动词?
表示“有”,have表示行为动词的时候一般是吃翻译过来是:我牙疼得厉害.
这里的have 是表示 有
您可能关注的推广Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
I Have Toothache
Today was a bad day, everything happened on my body, there were too sudden for me. I didn't have any prepare of those things. In the morning at the company, there's a very kindness woman who come from Spain. And she was greeting with me in suddenly, that time she gave me a big shock, I was very excited and didn't know what to talk with her.
Next after lunch, I had
a toothache, it's serious and can not ate anything with my teeth. But actually it's too pain for me that I can't stand on it. I never had the toothache before this time. In the past I thought almost every pain we can stand on them if we have to face them. This time I felt that I was wrong. If the pain come from heart that we can choose to ignore it and we'll feel better. But if the pain come from ourselves body, even though you can ignore it, but the pain feelings don't get out of our body. So after all those things that made me have to thinking about the health, it's more important for everyone, we cannot ignore the health. Health is more important than wealth, much more money cannot buy a health life. So pay more attention about ourselves health, and get the pain get out of us.
Damon.
Sep 02, 2014
1 correction
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Corrections
NewestVotes
I Have Toothache
Today was a bad day for me, everything happening& on my body, there were too sudden for me. I didn't have any preparetion& for these things. In the morning at the office , there's a very kindness woman who came from Spain. And she greet me in suddenly, at that time she gave me a big shock, I was very excited and didn't know what to talk with her. Next after lunch, I had a toothache, it was serious and I could& not eat anything with my teeth. But actually it was very painfull for me that I can't stay with it.
O man you have made so many mistakes I have got headache to fixing them ........... will fix rest next time
I never had the toothache before this time. In the past I thought almost every pain we can stand on them if we have to face them. This time I felt that I was wrong. If the pain come from heart that we can choose to ignore it and we'll feel better. But if the pain come from ourselves body, even though you can ignore it, but the pain feelings don't get out of our body. So after all those things that made me have to thinking about the health, it's more important for everyone, we cannot ignore the health. Health is more important than wealth, much more money cannot buy a health life. So pay more attention about ourselves health, and get the pain get out of us. Damon.
Sep 02, 2014
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
(0) (0) (1) (1) (1)
& 2014 italki HK Limited.}

我要回帖

更多关于 i have a toothache 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信