野餐带什么吃的怎么拼?

明天去野餐怎样?翻译 What about ___ ___a ___tomorrow?_百度作业帮
明天去野餐怎样?翻译 What about ___ ___a ___tomorrow?
going for picnic请在客户端右上角评价点“满意”即可
What about _going__ _for__a _picnic__tomorrow?供参考
go for a picnic
What about go on a picnic tomorrow?也可以这么表达:How to go on a picnic tomorrow?
准确答案:what about going for a picnic tomorrow?或者what about going on a picnic tomorrow?我去钓鱼代替去野餐的英文怎么说_百度知道
我去钓鱼代替去野餐的英文怎么说
要过去式的
提问者采纳
我去钓鱼代替去野餐 I went fishing instend of going on a picnic!
其他类似问题
野餐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
在野餐的英文
英文翻译at the picnic:&&&& be out of ...:&&&&eat
例句与用法1.We ' re not allowed to barbecue outside the picnic area我们不能在野餐区外烤肉。 2.The students pigged out on junk food at the picnic学生们在野餐时大嚼垃圾食物。 3.And on top of that , at the picnic you humiliated me另外,在野餐会上你让我很丢人4.We ' re going to enjoy ourselves at the picnic我们一定会在野餐中玩得开心的。 5.Oh , look . a picnic on our car看啊,我们的车上有人在野餐呢6.British student picnics usually involve drinking beer or wine too英国学生在野餐时也会喝些啤酒或红酒。 7.Lee : ok . i understand . let ' s get down to business . i think we may climb hill before we have the picnic李:好吧。我理解。咱们还是言归正传吧。我想在野餐前我们可以爬山。 8.Around her , couples stroll hand - in - hand , families push strollers , different languages float by , and people dine alfresco在她四周,情侣手牵手漫步,一家人推著儿童推车,不时传来不同的语言,还有许多人在野餐。
相邻词汇热门词汇天气非常好我们决定去野餐用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
天气非常好我们决定去野餐用英语怎么说
The weather is very good and we decided to go for a picnic!
The weather is fine,so we decided to go for picnic.
The weather was fine, we decided to go for a picnic.
The weather is very good we decided to go on a picnic
that有用这个的吗?题上要求的。
that有用这个的吗?题上要求的
that有用这个的吗?题上要求的同学们正在野餐.请读
同学们正在野餐.请读对话,看看同学们分别喜欢吃些什么.
Wu Yifan:Have some juice!I like juice very much.Bai Ling:No,thanks.I like Coke.Sarah:Me too.And I like hamhurgers.Mike:I like milk.Wu Yifan:OK.Here you are.Bai Ling:Thank y_百度作业帮
同学们正在野餐.请读
同学们正在野餐.请读对话,看看同学们分别喜欢吃些什么.
Wu Yifan:Have some juice!I like juice very much.Bai Ling:No,thanks.I like Coke.Sarah:Me too.And I like hamhurgers.Mike:I like milk.Wu Yifan:OK.Here you are.Bai Ling:Thank you.Wu Yifan:You are welcome.Chen Jie:Can I have some chicken?I like chicken very much.Wu Yifan:Sure.Here you are.Chen Jie:Thank you.Wu Yifan:You're welcome.
1.Wu Yifan likes _____________.
A.juice B.bread C.coffee
2.Bai Ling likes _____________.
A.Coke B.tea C.water
3.Sarah likes _____________.
A.pandas B.hamburgers C.French fries
4.Mike likes _____________.
A.milk B.cake C.green
5.Chen Jie likes _____________.
A.hot dogs B.hamburgers C.chicken
1.A &2.A &3.B &4.A &5.C}

我要回帖