你不会因为我的任性生气是那首好听的英文歌曲翻译过来的

有没有哪首英文歌里有句歌词是你能不能也为我唱一首歌_百度知道
有没有哪首英文歌里有句歌词是你能不能也为我唱一首歌
Cheater's DilemmaKay B(Lyrics by 映云Maxrnb)I need to know girl where do we go from hereNow that it's all up in the atmosphereI found out that you cheated on meLike I cheated on you with herNow we're even what happens from hereAin't nobody got what I got when I do it to youBetter believe it babySo you could do your thing on your ownHope you're ready cause we are falling apartThis ain't no time to cryBaby dry your eyesI can't figure what's wrong with meThought that I'd be readyBut just like in the pictures on the wallWho's gonna be gotten in meAnd even if I go and take 'em allYour voice keeps haunting meIt ain't your fault and it's not my faultBut we got to seperateSaid it ain't your fault and it's not my faultGirl we got to break awayI need to know girl where do we go from hereNow that it's all up in the atmosphereI found out that you cheated on meLike I cheated on you with herNow we're even what happens from hereWe used to be the ones we were taught ..?We were hot and walk and get married lady ..?But nothing is on and went nut ..?And it seems we just wasted timeBut how was I to findYou were his and mineI was blind and couldn't seeCause I was getting mineI know I see the writings on the wallHow could she stool at meI'm thinking that ..?Cause she just betrayed meIt ain't your fault and it's not my faultBut we got to seperateSaid It ain't your fault and it's not my faultGirl I'm thinking we should stayI need to know girl where do we go from hereNow that it's all up in the atmosphereI found out that you cheated on meLike I cheated on you with herNow we're even what happens from hereGirl I'll break my pride and say thisI know that we both crossed forbidden rangesLet's take our timeDon't cross the riverBack to the place we begunBut first I need to know girl where do we go from hereNow that it's all up in the atmosphereI found out that you cheated on meLike I cheated on you with herNow we're even what happens from hereI need to know girl where do we go from hereNow that it's all up in the atmosphereI found out that you cheated on meLike I cheated on you with herNow we're even what happens from hereI need to know where do we go from hereNow that it's all up in the atmosphereI found out that you cheated on meLike I cheated on you with herNow we're even what happens from here
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐这篇日记的豆列
······跳舞机有一首英文歌,是女的唱的,大家会吗?跳舞机有一首英文歌,是女的唱的,英文我不会,
翻译成中文的话发音是“比西波兰王 波啦比里比里王”急求!!_百度作业帮
跳舞机有一首英文歌,是女的唱的,大家会吗?跳舞机有一首英文歌,是女的唱的,英文我不会,
翻译成中文的话发音是“比西波兰王 波啦比里比里王”急求!!
跳舞机有一首英文歌,是女的唱的,大家会吗?跳舞机有一首英文歌,是女的唱的,英文我不会,
翻译成中文的话发音是“比西波兰王 波啦比里比里王”急求!!
是不是 REMIX模式里的A person
第一首歌:Everybody People(QQ音乐可找).第二首歌:wolf - A person(在酷狗里)第三首歌:Wolf shake (qq音乐里可以找)附脚谱视频地址:/v_show/id_XNjQ3MDk5MzY=.html
是不是 Doctor Jhons ?赵薇有翻唱中文版 名字为“爱情大魔咒”高珊那首英文歌的中文翻译_百度知道
高珊那首英文歌的中文翻译
我有更好的答案
这是何以的插曲
上面那个是杉杉的插曲
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
  黄色的树林里分出两条路
  I'd go back and rechoose if I could
  可惜我不能同时去涉足
  But here I lay now, sick and so confused
  此时的我困惑而疲倦
  Was it a lie or was it all true
  是非真假早已分不清楚
  Sleep now gently my darling love,
  轻轻睡去吧我爱的人
  Don't let my worries trouble you
  别让我的烦恼惊扰你
  People try hard to forget
  人们用尽一切方式去忘记
  But memories always stay
  可记忆它却从不曾远离
  Nightmares and dreams of long passed things
  噩梦与美梦来自久远的经历
  Try and chase me away from slee...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁wrecking bii陈冰中文翻译。因为我不会英文歌。但是想学这首歌,急。谢谢。非常感谢_百度知道
wrecking bii陈冰中文翻译。因为我不会英文歌。但是想学这首歌,急。谢谢。非常感谢
wrecking bii陈冰中文翻译。因为我不会英文歌。但是想学这首歌,急。谢谢。非常感谢
歌名,写错了呀,是《Wrecking Ball》歌名:Wrecking Ball演唱:陈冰原唱:Miley Cyrus We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain 我们争执过,我们亲密过,我们已经心力交瘁 We jumped, never asking why 我们的感情进行的太快,却从来没有问过对方为什么。 We kissed, I fell under your spell 我们拥吻过,我陷入你的蜜咒里 A love no one could deny 没有人可以否认我的爱 Don’t you ever say I just walked away 难道你不曾了解,我虽然离开 I will always want you 可是我依然想跟你在一起 I can’t live a lie, running for my life 我不能活在一个左右着我生活的谎言中 I will always want you 我依旧还是想跟你在一起 I came in like a wrecking ball 我像毁灭球一样的闯入 I never hit so hard in love 在任何一段感情,我从没有闯入的如此艰难 All I wanted was to break your walls 我只是想要闯入你的内心 All you ever did was wreck me 你做过的一切已经毁灭了我 Yeah, you wreck me 没错,你毁了我 I put you high up in the sky 我把你放上了天空 And now, you’re not coming down 然而现在,你不想落下 It slowly turned, you let me burn 感情慢慢变质,你燃烧了我 And now, we’re ashes on the ground 所以现在,我们烧成落在地上的灰 Don’t you ever say I just walked away 难道你不曾了解,我虽然离开 I will always want you 我依旧还是想跟你在一起 I can’t live a lie, running for my life 我不能活在一个左右着我生活的谎言中 I will always want you 我依旧还是想跟你在一起 I came in like a wrecking ball 我像毁灭球一样的闯入 I never hit so hard in love 在任何一段感情,我从没有闯入的如此艰难 All I wanted was to break your walls 我只是想要闯入你的内心 All you ever did was wreck me 你做过的一切已经毁灭了我 I came in like a wrecking ball 我像毁灭球一样的闯入 Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung 我紧闭我的双眼,不停摇摆 Left me crouching in a blaze and fall 剩我一个人蜷缩在煎熬和迷失中 All you ever did was wreck me 你做过的一切毁灭了我 Yeah, you wreck me 没错,你毁了我 I never meant to start a war 我从没想过跟你争执 I just wanted you to let me in 我只是想你接受我 And instead of using force 用非暴力的方式 I guess I should’ve let you in 我想我早该让你赢 I never meant to start a war 我从没想过跟你争执 I just wanted you to let me in 我只是想你接受我 I guess I should’ve let you in 我想我早该让你赢 Don’t you ever say I just walked away 难道你不曾了解,我虽然离开 I will always want you 我依旧还是想跟你在一起 I came in like a wrecking ball 我像毁灭球一样的闯入 I never hit so hard in love 在任何一段感情,我从没有闯入的如此艰难 All I wanted was to break your walls 我只是想要闯入你的内心 All you ever did was wreck me 你做过的一切已经毁灭了我 I came in like a wrecking ball 我像毁灭球一样的闯入 Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung 我紧闭我的双眼,不停摇摆 Left me crouching in a blaze and fall 你做过的一切已经毁灭了我 All you ever did was wreck me 你做过的一切毁灭了我 Yeah, you wreck me 没错,你毁了我 Yeah, you wreck me 是的,你毁了我
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。