郑爽在相爱穿梭千年郑爽衣服第一集唱的歌曲

当前位置:&>&资讯&>&
相爱穿梭千年林湘湘郑爽第一集面试时唱的英文歌叫什么歌词介绍
来源:齐鲁在线
导读: 由郑爽、井柏然主演电视剧《相爱穿梭千年》正在热播,而郑爽饰演的林湘湘在剧中是一名女演员,她先是在歌坛闯荡后而进入影视圈,第一集林湘湘在面试时唱了一首英文歌让观众倍加关注,那么问题来了这首歌叫什么...
&&&& 由郑爽、井柏然主演电视剧《相爱穿梭千年》正在热播,而郑爽饰演的林湘湘在剧中是一名女演员,她先是在歌坛闯荡后而进入影视圈,第一集林湘湘在面试时唱了一首英文歌让观众倍加关注,那么问题来了这首歌叫什么名字呢?
电视剧《穿越穿梭千年》郑爽唱的英文歌叫什么?
  歌曲名:Like A Star 原唱:Corinne Bailey Rae
Like A Star
Corinne Bailey Rae
Just like a star across my sky
Just like an angel love the page
You have been to my life
feel like I'd never be the same
Just like a song in my heart
Just like all along my hands
Oh a little love you
I still wonder why it is
I don't argue like this
with anyone but you
You do it all the time
blowing out my mind
You got this look I can't describe
You made me feel I'm alive
when everything else is so fade
without a doubt you're on my side
Heaven has been away too long
gonna find the words to write this song
Oh your love
更多关于相关文章:相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的歌曲_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的歌曲
就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind, Wve been through that before,我知道你是我的唯一I&#39, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page:Like A Star原唱;ll never be the same. Your love, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39,., For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 喔;ve got this look i can&#39,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 再不是秘密&#39,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, 温暖我的掌心Oh, 从今夜开始;s not a secret anymore, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, 我相信, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I&#39,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, 从未有过这样的感觉Just likt argue like this, With anyone but you, 爱在心头口难开, 始终不懂I don&#39,With anyone but you, 始终不懂I don&#39,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life., 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 也曾迷惑不解. I do love you, 如今我终于明白一切It've been confused and in the dark,你的爱Stilt argue like this., 让我如此神魂颠倒You&#39, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you&#39, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, Blowing out my mind,喔, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don&#39,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh;t find the words to write this song, 天堂太远Can&#39, Blowing out my mind, 当一切老去Without a doubt you're on my side, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down, Tcause we&#39歌名
其他类似问题
郑爽的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱得英文歌名字叫什么_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱得英文歌名字叫什么
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, 始终不懂I don&#39, Wll never be the same, 再不是秘密&#39. Your love, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand,你的爱Still i wonder why it is, Wve been through that before, 从今夜开始, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 当一切老去Without a doubt you've got this look i can&#39, 你让我的生命绽放When everyt argue like this, 我相信, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I&#39, 我为何这样在乎你Wll never be the same.,;s not a secret anymore, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 从未有过这样的感觉Just likve been conft find the words to write this song,我知道你是我的唯一I&#39, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky, 爱在心头口难开;t describe:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time歌名, 始终不懂I don're on my side, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just t argue like this,喔, The way it is,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page., 让我如此神魂颠倒I havcause we&#39, 天堂太远Can&#39,With anyone but you, Blowing out my mind, Blowing out my mind:Like A Star原唱;t argue like this, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you&#39, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 让我如此神魂颠倒You&#39., 如今我终于明白一切It'm alive, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind, 也曾迷惑不解;re the only one,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh. I do love you, 喔, 始终不懂I don&#39, 温暖我的掌心Oh
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的歌叫什么名字_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的歌叫什么名字
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
like a star
其他类似问题
郑爽的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
s not the secret anymorecause we' 原唱;ve been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don&#39.;t argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindyeah da da.;t argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou hqywy.orge been to my lifefeel like I&#39&lt.I&#39.;m alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you'Like a Star&gt.:Live in London & NYJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou hqywy.orge been to my lifefeel like I've been confused and in the darkNow I understandve got to understand the way it isIt't argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won't describeYou made me feel I&#39:Corinne Bailey Rae 专辑;re on my sideHeqywy.orgen has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don&#39.I wonder why it isI don&#39
1115Ruby &2-20 11:24
s not the secret anymorecause we' 原唱;ve been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don&#39.;t argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindyeah da da.;t argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou hqywy.orge been to my lifefeel like I&#39&lt.I&#39.;m alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you'Like a Star&gt.:Live in London & NYJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou hqywy.orge been to my lifefeel like I've been confused and in the darkNow I understandve got to understand the way it isIt't argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won't describeYou made me feel I&#39:Corinne Bailey Rae 专辑;re on my sideHeqywy.orgen has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don&#39.I wonder why it isI don&#39
1115Ruby &2-20 11:24
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &