提问者采纳
5. It takes me about ten minutes to get there. 我到那里大概要花十分钟。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[中学教育]3b连词成句并翻译句子3 年级连词成句并翻译句子专项练习答题注意点:句..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
[中学教育]3b连词成句并翻译句子
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语连词成句在线翻译
英语连词成句在线翻译
补充:不用了 谢谢
补充:谢谢
已经解决了
补充:Have solved&thanks
不区分大小写匿名
什么都没有啊。
daughter,your,good,is,at,schoolwork
&fire,this,drill,be,there,a,week
ride,does,a,bike,friend,good,your,school,to
cousin,is,get,needs,about,ten,here,minu,to连成句子h
like,join,would,to,weekend,you,me,this
a of shoes mother for ken pair his
We,at,usually,ten,go,bed,to
not,this,joey,have,dose,a,kangaroo
some,have,take,a lot of,medicine,and,rest.
so,death,she,up,was,because,the,dog&s,of,pet,I,cheer,her,sad,to,tried,
Smith,medium,a,with,hair,build,long,has
are,this,the,flowers,is,tree,the,and,these
late,school,for,l,am
to,the,you,easily,library,can,get
if to written he had asked peter you
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家..50分...连词成句:in,years',what,travelling,Garden,time,City,be,like,will,10,in(?)the,were,no,buses,in,past,there,aircouditioned(.)do,always,why,headache,a,I,hace(?)dinner,would,like,for,what,you,touight(?)me,ten,get,there,takes,it,about,minutes,to(.)good,Mary,at,English,i_百度作业帮
..50分...连词成句:in,years',what,travelling,Garden,time,City,be,like,will,10,in(?)the,were,no,buses,in,past,there,aircouditioned(.)do,always,why,headache,a,I,hace(?)dinner,would,like,for,what,you,touight(?)me,ten,get,there,takes,it,about,minutes,to(.)good,Mary,at,English,is(.)on,drawing,the,is,her,girl,desk(.)may,ships,sink,the,and,boats,typhoon,a,in(.)根据实际情况回答问题:What are you good at?What would you like to be in the future?句型转换:It means "No Parking".(提问)Can I watch TV now?(肯定回答)Does your sister come home now?(否定回答)It means "Danger".(改为一般疑问句)用所给词的适当形式填空:All the people must stop_______(litter).Alice likes_______(sing),She is_____(sing)now.I have already______(bring)my passport.Mike will_____(be)a policeman.We must keep the oceans_______(clean).What time_____(do)your plane leave for Hefei tomorrow?I____(have)a headache yesterday.She's poor at_______(run)用括号中所给的词填空,每词只能用一次.(about,England,with,for,at,ask,American,speak,have,from)1 -Xiao Ming,come and_____some stawberries_______me.-All right.2 -Excuse me!Where is the park?-Sorry,I don't know.Please go and _____the policeman.3 -Is it twelve o'clock now?-Sorry,my watch is at home.I think it's______one o'clock.4 -Now class,please look______the blackboard.-Yes,Miss Zhang.5 -Tom,please read the numbers______twenty to sixty.-OK,Mr Wang.6 -What do you want?-A pink dress______my daughter,please.7 -Jim and Mike are______boys.8 -We are from_____.We__________English.
What will the Garden City be like traveling in 10 years' time?There were no aircouditioned in the past buses.Why do I always have a headache?What would you like for dinner tonight?It takes me about ten minutes to get there.Mary is good at English.The girl is drawing on her desk.Many ships and boats may sink in the typhoon.I am good at English.I would like to be a teacher.What does it mean?Yes,you can.No,she doesn't.Does it mean "Danger"?litteringsinging singingbroughtbecleanwillhadrunninghave withaskaboutfromforAmericanEnglish speak
根据实际:1、playing computer 2、teacher句型转换:1、What doea it mean?
2、Yes,you can.
3.No,she doesn't.
4.Does it mean danger?适当形式:1.littering 2.singing,singing 3.brought 4.be 5.clean 6.will 7.had ...
半年半年奶奶和南非
what will in,years',,travelling,Garden,time,City,be,like,,10,in(?)There were no
aircouditioned in
the past buses.Why do I always have a headache?Would you like dinner
一个都不会
what will the garden city be like in 10 years' time?there were no airconditioned buses in the pastwhy do I always have a headache?what would you like for dinner tonight?it takes ab...
连词成句What garden in travelling city will be like in 10 years' time?There were no airconditioned buses in the past.Why do I always have a headache?What would you like for dinner tonight?<...
关键是连词成句啊!不然不会出那么高的分的!连词成句:1.What will the Garden City be like traveling in 10 years' time?2.there were no buses ,aircouditioned in the past3.why do i always have a headache?4.what would you ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文连接词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信