求一部电影,4个白人cnn当东方卫视新闻主播播的故事

求一部电影:男主角是一个警察,认识一个经常打斗的女人,她弟弟快结婚了,却被别人杀害了,最后这个警察和那个凶手在医院打斗,那个凶手被吊钩吊到空中弄死了。这个凶手把被杀害的人的眼挖出来放鱼缸里,最后打斗的两人全身肌肉,经常在安阳县电视台11点以后播出,是国外的电影
求一部电影:男主角是一个警察,认识一个经常打斗的女人,她弟弟快结婚了,却被别人杀害了,最后这个警察和那个凶手在医院打斗,那个凶手被吊钩吊到空中弄死了。这个凶手把被杀害的人的眼挖出来放鱼缸里,最后打斗的两人全身肌肉,经常在安阳县电视台11点以后播出,是国外的电影 105
补充:好像很久眼前星空卫视看到过但是现在一直想不起叫什么名字了
不区分大小写匿名
好像韩国电影《孤胆特工》
是谁主演的?黑人 白人?帮你提供一些国外著名演员名称,你对照下好好找找。白人:尚格云顿 & & 布鲁斯威利斯 & & & 汤姆克鲁斯 & 斯科特阿金斯 & 杰森斯坦森 & & 尼古拉斯凯奇 & 肖恩康纳利 & &道夫龙格尔 & & 马特达蒙 & & &范迪塞尔 & & && & & &黑人吉米福克斯 & & & 塞缪尔·杰克逊 & & &迈克尔·加·怀特 & & &马丁劳伦斯 & & 威尔斯密斯 & &泰瑞斯·吉布森& & & &
我给你介绍一部电影美国大片好看的很,极限特工,有两部
&英文名: The Fortunes and Misfortunes of Moll Flanders 中文名: 摩尔·弗兰德斯的时运和不幸/新弄情记
那可能是太老了
一部空战电影拐动1拐动两的叫虚拟的跟她们简式先进攻击机一样
相关知识等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 10434|回复: 23
【CNN评论】当屋里只有你一个是白人【长翻,评论不定期更新】
本帖最后由 pinkujiang 于
13:46 编辑
(CNN) -- Flip open Amanda Shaffer's high school yearbook, and you'll notice something that stands out even more than her classmates' earnest smiles and big hairdos.
Only a handful of white faces appear among the portraits of African-American students -- flecks of white on a canvas of black and brown. One of those faces belongs to Shaffer, who was bused to a black high school in Cleveland, Ohio, after refusing to follow her friends to a white, private academy.
翻开阿曼达·莎弗的高中纪念册,你会注意到一件比她的同学中最开朗的笑容和最显眼的发型还要引人注意的事。
在一排排的黑人头像中,只夹杂着寥寥数个白人的面孔——就好象黑色与棕色的帆布上星星点点的白斑一样。莎弗就是其中的一个斑点。她每天坐着校车去俄亥俄州克里夫兰市的一个一所黑人高中上学,因为她拒绝了和自己的朋友一样,去一个白人的私立高中上学。
For three years, Shaffer was the only white person in the room. She had to learn how to fit in, how to not say the wrong thing. She had to deal with the peculiar sensation of being the only white girl in the bleachers as jittery white basketball teams entered a raucous gym filled with black people.
&It shifted my point of view,& Shaffer says. &It's like when you go to the optometrist, and they slap those new lenses on you -- you see the world differently.&
At least some do. A co-owner of the NBA's Atlanta Hawks recently offered another perspective on race when he complained in an email that the presence of too many black fans at Hawks' games scared away Southern whites who are &not comfortable being in an arena or a bar where they are the minority.&
Bruce Levenson, the owner, resigned. But the focus on his remarks ignored the perspective of people who actually have a lot of practice at being the only white person in a black crowd. They are whites who, by choice or necessity, lived in an all-black world. They became the white minority.
There's a long tradition in America of people offering unsolicited advice to racial minorities on how to blend in. But there's no instruction book for those who struggle with an experience that one white NBA player described as &the loneliness of being white in an all-black world.&
三年中,莎弗是教室里面唯一的白人。她必须学会融入这个圈子,不要说错话。她是座席上唯一的白人女孩,这种感受就好比是一个即将进入一个粗鄙喧闹的全是黑人的体育场打球,因而充满焦虑和不安的白人篮球队一样。而她必须要应付这一切。
“这改变了我的观念,”莎弗说,“这就好像是你去验光的时候,他们不断地把各种各样的镜片给你戴上,你看到的世界不停的在变。”
她不是唯一有这种感受的人。美国篮球协会(NBA)亚特兰大老鹰队的股东布鲁斯-利文森最近给这个种族问题添加了一个新的视角。他在一封电子邮件中抱怨老鹰队的黑人球迷太多了,把南方的白人都吓走了,因为这些白人“在球场或酒吧里面成为少数群体的时候,感到不舒服”。
布鲁斯-利文森辞职了。但媒体对他的话语聚焦时,忽略了这样一个方面:很多人确实有不少“成为满是黑人的屋里唯一的白人”的经验。这些白人也许是出自自己的选择,也许是出于必须,要在一个全是黑人的世界里生活。他们成为了白人少数族群。美国人长久以来一直热衷于给那些少数族群提供融入多数群体的建议。但是,对于有如同某个NBA白人球员所描述的“在全是黑人的世界里的孤独感”那样的经验的人来说,似乎并没有一个教科书来教他们如何去做。
It's not all racial angst, though, says one civil rights activist who left his all-white upbringing in Vermont to live for two years among black residents in Mississippi, where he discovered R&B singer Otis Redding, okra and black preaching.
&I lived in a co every couple of weeks, I looked in the mirror to remind myself that I was white,& says Chris Williams, who was then an 18-year-old volunteer for a civil rights campaign known as Mississippi Freedom Summer.
What did he learn? Williams and others with similar experiences gave this minority report.
然而,据一个离开了培养教育自己长大的维尔蒙特白人环境,在密西西比黑人区住了两年的白人民权活动者称,这不仅仅是种族性的焦虑。 他在那里知道了R&B歌手Otis Redding、秋葵以及黑人布道。
“我在一个全是黑人的世界里生活。每隔几周,我会照着镜子,告诉我自己:我是白人。”克里斯& && &&&威廉姆斯如是说。两年前,18岁的他是民权活动“密西西比自由之夏”的志愿者。
他学到了什么?威廉姆斯和其他与他经历相似的人一起发表了这份“少数派报告”。
You learn to imagine
你会学会想象
He was a raised in a small town in Missouri and went on to become a Rhodes Scholar, a U.S. senator and a presidential candidate. But some of the most important lessons Bill Bradley learned came on the basketball court as a player for the New York Knicks.
Bradley joined a team dominated by black superstars such as Willis Reed, Earl &The Pearl& Monroe and Walt Frazier. Off the court, though, the team's hierarchy was reversed.
&When I was a rookie, I was getting a lot of offers for commercials and my black teammates, who were better, were not getting any,& he says.
比尔·布拉德利在密苏里州一个小镇长大,曾是罗德奖学金的获得者、美国参议员、总统候选人。但他人生中最重要的几课是在纽约尼克斯队当篮球运动员时在球场上学到的。
布拉德利所在是一个由威利斯·里德、厄尔·门罗以及沃尔特·弗雷泽等黑人巨星统治的球队。然而,在球场外,球队的等级制度是反转的。
“尽管我是新人,但我仍然能拿到许多的商业广告,而那些球打得比我更好的黑人队友,一个也接不到。”他说。
Bradley got something else that he says was invaluable -- a glimpse into the private lives of black people. He shared rooms, meals, bus rides and long conversations off the court with his black teammates. He saw the constant racism they experienced and how it fed their anger.
He knew what it felt like to be outsider because he had become one.
In a speech he once gave to the National Press Club, Bradley said:
&I better understand distrust and suspicion. I understand the meaning of certain looks and certain codes. I understand what it is to be in racial situations for which you have no frame of reference. I understand the tension of always being on guard, of never totally relaxing ...
&I understand the loneliness of being white in a black world.&
Bradley eventually made the NBA Hall of Fame. He's become one of the country's most insightful voices on race.
&Race relations are essentially exercises in imagination,& he says today. &You have to imagine yourself in the skin of the other party. So that means if you're white, you have to understand certain realities.&
Other white sojourners in a black world say you have to learn to take advice or even orders from a person of color.
One man had to do both to stay alive
布拉德利获得的不仅是广告,还有一些无价的东西,那就是他得以了解了黑人的私人生活。他和他的黑人队友住一个屋子,一起吃饭、坐公共汽车,在场外,他们可以聊得很久。他知道了他的黑人队友们长久以来遭受的种族歧视,以及因此产生的愤怒。
他懂得了不被接纳者的感受,因为他就曾经是这样的人。
布拉德利曾经在一次全国记者俱乐部的演讲上说:
“我对不受信任、受怀疑的感受比你们更深刻。我知道某些眼光和规条的特殊含义。我知道身处一个没有准绳规则的多种族环境是什么样子。我理解时刻相互防卫着、永远没有真正的放松的那种紧张气氛。”
“我知道在全是黑人的世界里做一个白人那种孤独感。”
布莱德利最终进入了NBA名人堂。他是全国最能深入了解种族问题的人之一。、
“种族关系最终的解决要依靠想象力。”他说,“你必须能够想象你是另一种肤色的人。也就是说,如果你是白人,你需要理解某些现实。”
其他的在黑人世界里寄居的白人则说,你必须学会接受有色人的建议,甚至命令。
只有双管齐下,才能生活下去。
When Williams went to Mississippi in 1964, he had to live with black families because many local whites detested Freedom Summer volunteers. They taught him how to become a part of their community and protected him. One black man saved his life by pulling him away from a white mob.
Williams says white Freedom Summer volunteers had to abandon the notion that they were there to rescue black people. They weren't going to Mississippi to become civil rights leaders, an organizer told them.
&He said the civil rights leader you go down there and help them,& recalls Williams, now a retired architect who still lives in his boyhood home in Vermont. &He said that they know what needs to be fixed, and they'll tell you.&
1964年,当威廉姆斯最初来到密西西比时,他被迫要与黑人家庭一起居住生活,因为当地的白人痛恨自由之夏的志愿者。黑人们教他如何成为社区的一份子,保护他。一个黑人还在他遇到白人抢匪的时候拉了他一把,救了他的性命。
威廉姆斯说,自由之夏的白人志愿者必须抛弃掉自己是来拯救黑人的想法。他们来密西西比可不是为了成为民权运动领袖,一个自由之夏组织者这样告诉他。
“他说,民权领袖早就有了。你们是去那里帮助他们的。”威廉姆斯回忆道。威廉姆斯现在是一个退休的建筑师,生活在他自小长大的维尔蒙特。“他说,民权领袖们知道哪些东西需要改变,他们会告诉你。”
You learn what people really think
你会懂得人们真实的想法
The Public Religion Research Institute recently caused a stir when it released a poll that said three-quarters of white Americans have no nonwhite friends. Some commentators invoked the survey to explain why some whites seem clueless about racial sensitivities: They know no people of color to give them a different perspective.
White minorities in black communities say they have no problem hearing another racial perspective. They often hear more than they should.
The Rev. Curtiss Paul DeYoung says black people became so familiar with his presence when he joined an all-black church in Harlem and later attended the predominately black Howard University in Washington that some called him a &white Negro.&
&People didn't change who they were when they talked to me,& says DeYoung, now director of the Community Renewal Society in Chicago, a faith-based group created to eliminate race and class divisions.
&When you get into racially mixed situations, we change who we are and clean up our thinking in mixed settings,& he says.
Black people let it rip in front of him, though. Once during a class at Howard, a black classmate talking about the country's first settlers declared that &all white people are criminals.&
&I quickly understood that this was not a personal attack on me,& DeYoung says. &People were very welcoming to me personally, but she was talking more about institutional racism.&
公众宗教研究所最近发表了一份统计报告,引起了不小的波澜。报告称,四分之三的美国白人,朋友全是白人,没有不是白人的朋友。一些评论员以此为依据,来解释为什么一些白人对种族一起的严重性毫无感受:他们根本没有有色人种的朋友,来让他们了解事情的另一个角度。
黑人社区中的白人少数群体称,他们很容易听到看种族问题上的其他声音。而其他的白人却没有听到他们应该听到的。
柯蒂斯·保罗·德扬牧师称,黑人对他的存在已经习以为常,以至于当他加入哈林区的一个黑人教堂以及之后进入以黑人为主体的霍华德大学后,不少人会叫他“白黑鬼”。
“人们在和我交谈的时候不会改变身份。”德扬说。德扬现在是芝加哥社区进步协会——一个致力于消除种族与阶级分隔的基督教组织——的主席。
黑人会在他面前突破禁忌。霍华德大学的一堂课上,一个黑人同学在谈到这个国家的首批移民时,曾经称“所有的白人都是罪犯”。
“我很快就理解了。她并不是对我人身攻击。”德扬称,“人们私下里对我都很好,但她是在讲有关系统性种族歧视的问题。”
DeYoung met a black student at Howard who he later married. They remain married today and have two adult children.
&The woman who made that comment in class found out later that I was engaged to my wife and came up to me and said, 'Welcome to the family,' '' DeYoung says.
Other whites who spent time in all-black communities say they started noticing remarks from their white family and friends that were just as raw.
Shaffer, the white student who was bused, says she realized that her father called black kids &pickaninnies& and her brother called Puerto Ricans &Spics.& She heard whites talk about &Jewing& prices down and warning others to wipe a soda can before drinking because &you don't know if a black person touched it.&
&I just started noticing this subtle and casual racism that nobody around me questioned,& says Shaffer, who is now an activist and director of faculty development at Case Western Reserve University in Ohio.
德扬在霍华德大学遇到了一个黑人学生,之后他们结婚了。直到现在,他们的婚姻美满,有两个已经成年的孩子。
“那个当年在课堂上说白人都是罪犯的女生,后来知道了我和我的妻子订婚的事。她跑来对我说:‘欢迎加入我们的大家庭’。”
其他在黑人社区里生活的白人称,他们会很快认识到,自己的家庭成员或白人朋友在某些方面的粗鄙言论。
莎弗(那个在黑人高中上学的白人女生)说,她会注意到她的父亲把黑人小孩称为“pickaninnies”,他的哥哥会称波多黎各人为“spics”。他说,白人之间会说“犹太式地砍价”(一种冒犯性用语,指像犹太人一样砍价),或者警告别人喝苏打水之前先擦干净罐子,因为“你不知道有没有黑人碰过它”。
“我开始注意到这些微妙而不经意的歧视。我周围的人没有人质疑这种歧视。”莎弗说。莎弗现在是一个活动家,是俄亥俄州凯斯西储大学教师发展计划的主任。
You see fear
你能看到恐惧
Shaffer picked up on other things as well, such as the fear in some white faces when they moved into a black setting.
When she attended basketball games at her high school, Shaffer says, she would often be only one of two white girls in the crowd when white high school teams visited. It was like a disembodied experience -- she could step outside of her whiteness and watch with bemusement as nervous whites entered her school gym.
&One of the things I noticed is that they weren't actually making eye contact with people on the other side of the court,& says Shaffer, who wrote about her experience in an essay entitled &Busing: A White Girl's Tale& for an online magazine, Belt.
&They were in a place where there were more black people than white people and that is not usual for white people,& she says.
莎弗还懂得了其他的东西。比如说,白人在进入一个黑人体制时的恐惧。
当莎弗参加学校的篮球比赛时,如果有白人高中的篮球队来比赛,那么她肯定是整群人中仅有的两个女生之一。这是一个无法割去的经历——她会忘记自己的肤色,带着困惑地观察紧张的白人进入她们学校的体育场。
“我观察到的一件事情是,他们不会真正和球场另一边的人有眼神交流。”莎弗说,“他们身处在一个黑人比白人更多的环境下,这对白人来说是不寻常的。”
莎弗后来将自己的经历写成了一篇论文,名字叫《校车经历:白人女生的故事》。
Some white minorities become more afraid of what they see inside themselves.
When DeYoung was in college, he decided he was going to introduce himself to an attractive white freshman he spotted. But when he saw that woman walking across campus with two black men, he suddenly lost interest.
DeYoung rummaged through his mental attic to figure out why. The answer humbled him. He was a man who grew up buying the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s speeches and watching his father pastor a multiracial church, but he unearthed something ugly.
&I had fallen prey to the stereotype that a white woman involved with a black man is damaged goods, which goes back to the slave masters who taught people that black men were sexual animals,& he says. &I thought, 'I don't have prejudice,' and then one of the oldest stereotypes struck me right in the face.&
It can all sound so draining -- checking your motivations, trying not to offend black people. Isn't it easier to just declare as a white person that you don't see race?
有些白人少数群体会因为看清了自己而更加恐惧
德扬在大学的时候,决定对一个自己看上的白人学妹表白。但当他看到这位学妹和两个黑人男生一起走在校园里之后,他失去了兴趣。
德扬苦思冥想,希望搞清楚为什么。问题的答案让他感到自卑。他是读着马丁路德金的演讲、看着他的父亲作为多种族教堂的神父长大的,但他内心深处仍然有丑陋的一面。
“我仍然受到了偏见的影响:和黑人搅在一起的女人是破损的货物。这种偏见是从奴隶主的时代出现的,教育人们黑人是性爱动物。”他说,“我认为‘我并没有偏见’,但却发现自己还被最古老的偏见纠缠着。”
这一切听起来枯燥难忍:反复检查自己的动机,试着不冒犯黑人。难道直接把他们当成白人,不管种族不就好了吗?多简单。
DeYoung says that's actually a subtle way of insulting people of color.
&It diminishes people to not see their race and their culture,& says DeYoung, who wrote a memoir about his racial journey entitled &Homecoming: A White Man's Journey through Harlem to Jerusalem.&
&The reality is that race affects people's lives, and if you can't see race, you can't see the life they've lived.&
德扬说,这正是另一种侮辱有色人种的微妙方法。
“无视种族的差别,就是无视他们的文化。”德扬说,“事实上,种族身份影响着人们的生活。如果你无视种族,你就是无视他们的生活方式和生活本身。”
You don't become an expert on race
你不会成为种族问题的专家
There's a scene in the 1998 film &Primary Colors& in which a white Southern political operative tells this to a staid, uptight black campaign worker:
&I'm blacker than you are. I got some slave in me. I can feel it.&
That scene captures a character familiar to some blacks: the white person who considers himself an honorary black person because he has a black girlfriend and likes hip-hop music.
Yet white people who spend time in an all-black setting seem to reach another conclusion:
&I don't think I can understand what it means to be black,& says Williams, the Freedom Summer volunteer who joked that he forgot he was white. &It's much more than being a minority. It's a whole history.&
1998年的电影《风起云涌》(原色)中有这样一个场景:一个南方的白人政治家对一个黑人运动工作者说:
“我比你更黑人。我有不少黑奴。我知道黑人的感受。”
这个场景表现了一个许多黑人熟悉的问题:一个白人可以认为自己是高等受尊敬的黑人,因为他有一个黑人女朋友,喜欢嘻哈乐。
但生活在黑人社区里的白人似乎得到了另外一个结论:
“我不可能明白做黑人是什么意味。”威廉姆斯说。“黑人不仅仅是一个少数族裔。这是整整一个历史的问题。”
That's something Joshua Packwood learned when he became the first white valedictorian at Morehouse College, a historically black college in Georgia that counts King as one of its graduates.
He says the black students he encountered were everything from punk rockers to hipsters to skateboarders to political conservatives who opposed affirmative action.
&If you ask me to define what black is, I'm not sure I can,& says Packwood, who now lives in New York City with his wife and son and is the co-founder of Red Alder, an investment company.
Some whites who found themselves in the minority wrestled with a fear that's familiar to many people of color: Will people ever see past my race?
&I also have to 'prove' myself over and over again,& DeYoung wrote in his memoir, &Homecoming.& &Some persons of color may never fully trust me because I am white.&
当约书亚·派克伍德成为莫尔豪斯大学的首个白人毕业生致辞代表时,他也感受到了这一点。莫尔豪斯大学是乔治亚州的一个历史上以黑人为主的大学。马丁路德金就是在这里毕业的。
派克伍德说,他遇到的黑人学生各种各样,从朋克风摇滚歌手到低臀族,从滑板族到反对政治正确的政治保守派,应有尽有。
“如果你要我定义黑人,我不确定我可以。”派克伍德说。他现在与妻儿住在纽约市,是Red Alder投资公司的创立人之一。
一些生活在有色人种中的白人会面对这样一种很多有色人种也熟悉的恐惧:别人是否能够越过我的肤色看到我自己?
“我需要一遍又一遍地‘证明’我自己。”德扬在他的论文里写道,“就好象返校日一样,证明我的属性。”“有些有色人也许永远不会信任我,就因为我是白人。”
The constant awareness of one's race can be exhausting. DeYoung quoted the theologian Howard Thurman in his memoir:
&The burden of being black and the burden of being white is so heavy that it is rare in our society to experience oneself as a human being.&
But sometimes those moments can happen, as DeYoung learned by accident.
One day, DeYoung was looking through a journal he started keeping after he joined the church in Harlem. He noticed that the word &black& rang through every passage: I'm going to this &black church,& I'm eating &black food,& I'm making &black friends.&
He recalled that no one at the Harlem church had ever placed a racial modifier before his name.
&Never once in that entire year did they refer to me as being white,& he says. &I was just a member of the congregation. I was a child of God.&
DeYoung kept reading and scanned the journal entries that came after he spent more time in the church. He noticed he was still writing about making new friends, listening to gospel and eating good food.
The word &black,& however, had disappeared from his journal. They were no longer &the other.& He was no longer an outsider.
He was at home.
无休止的意识到自己的种族是令人精疲力尽的事。德扬引用神学家霍华德·苏门的话说:
“作为黑人的负担与作为白人的负担都是如此沉重,以至于在我们的社会里,很难体会到单纯作为人的感觉。”
但有时候,这种感觉也会出现。德扬就在偶然间找到了这种感觉。
一天,德扬在翻看他进入哈林区的教堂后开始写的日记。他注意到“黑”(black)这个单词在每个段落中都出现着。我正在去这间“黑人”教堂,我在吃“黑人”食品,我在交“黑人”朋友。
他回想起来,哈林区的教堂从未在他的名字前加上种族的限定词。
“这一整年中,他们称呼我的时候,从不称我是白人。”他说,“我只是信众的一员。我是主的孩子。”
德扬继续阅读,检查了日记的所有文章标题,花的时间比在教堂还要多。他注意到他自己仍写的是“交新朋友”、“听福音”与“吃美食”。
但是,“黑”这个单词,已经在他的日记上消失了。他们不再是“另一个”。他不再是局外人。
他回家了。
评论(斜体为受管制而不能即时显示的帖子)
Shaun • 4 days ago
This story seems to be about white people being accepted into the black world. What about the white people harassed or even assaulted if they walk into the wrong restaurant in the wrong city, or at the wrong time of day. Or the calls and comments you get, as the only white guy walking down the street. Why not the stories of blacks racist against whites. We hear enough about white racists.
这个故事似乎想说白人在黑人世界里受到接纳了。那么白人在走错餐厅、去错城市甚至因为出现时间不对,结果受到骚扰甚至袭击的事情又怎么算呢?要不要再说说当你作为仅有的白人走在街上时受到的呼声和议论声?为什么不说说黑人种族主义者对待白人的事呢?我们听够了白人种族主义者的事情了。
Calmdown86&&回复 Shaun • 4 days ago
You watch too many movies.
你看太多电影了。
Shaun& &回复 Calmdown86 • 4 days ago
Racial tensions are in part caused by open hostility toward whites from blacks. Black anger and distrust against whites, has caused many white people to fear the black community. That fear easily turns to racism, especially in high crime areas. Now I do understand that blacks have a historic reason for that distrust, but unless both sides learn to move on and forgive each other for past transgressions done by our ancestors, or even done ourselves, we will never come together as a country or a people,. And if we don't acknowledge that black people, share in the racial problems in this country, then we will never learn to forgive.
种族主义紧张局势有一部分也是由黑人对白人的公开敌意引起的。黑人对白人的愤怒与不信任,导致了很多白人害怕黑人。而恐惧很容易就转化成了种族主义,特别在犯罪率高的地区。现在我很明白黑人因为历史原因很自然地不信任白人。但是,除非双方都学会放下过往,原谅对方的祖先甚至对方本身犯下的罪行,否则我们永远无法走到一起来,成为一个国家,一个民族。如果我们不去认知黑人在这个国家犯下的种族主义问题,我们就永远无法学着去谅解。
Kwertee&&回复 Shaun • 4 days ago
In part. We do acknowledge that this is a problem. However, can we also admit that the rhetoric pushed by you and others is also part of the problem?
一部分。我们确实认知到了这个问题。但是,我们能不能承认你和其他一些人一直在宣扬的语言诡术也是问题之一?
Shaun& &回复 Kwertee
• 4 days ago
What rhetoric is that? If as a white person you are harassed for that fact. Don't you have a right to be fearful? White people do not fear the guy in a nice suit walking down the street minding his business. We do fear the guy, who's clothes are hanging off his rear, is walking with a shifty hop, and eyeing you the whole time. Or standing there calling at you and asking you where your from or where your going. and that is regardless of skin color. Im not saying some whites are not taught from birth to be racist, they are. But I bet you'll find most are created by experiencing racial stereotypes that fortify racist ideas.
什么语言诡术?如果你作为一个白人因这个事实受到了骚扰,难道你没有权利觉得恐惧?白人不会害怕衣着得体,注意自身修养的人走在街上。我们怕的是衣服挂在背上,蹦蹦跳跳贼眉鼠眼,老盯着你的人。要么就是站在那里对你叫唤,问你是哪里来的,去哪里的。这和肤色无关。我不是说有些白人不是从小就被教育成为种族主义者的,这样的人,有。但大多数种族主义者是经历过那些典型的种族刻板印象里的情况,然后强化了他们种族主义的思想。
GlobeGurl&&回复 Shaun • 4 days ago
I am a 5'4& black female. There are plenty of people who fear me and I don't dress tacky or walk with a shifty hop.
我是一个1米62的黑人女性。到处都有人害怕我。但我不会打扮古怪,也不会蹦蹦跳跳贼眉鼠眼地走路。
So you're saying that you won't acknowledge a problem? You are no better than the people you are accusing.
这么说你不愿意认识到这里有问题了?你比你指责的人也好不到哪里去。
Shaun& &回复 Kwertee
• 4 days ago
what problem are you referring too?
你指的是什么问题?
Exactly. Denial.
You accuse one group of not acknowledging that they are part of the racial tensions in America, but you act the exact same.
没错。你就是在否认问题。
你指责一群人,说他们没有认识到他们是美国种族紧张局势的问题的一部分。但你也是一样。
Shaun& &回复 Kwertee
• 4 days ago
White people tend to be afraid of those who show hostility often openly. They also tend to follow a stereotypical pattern. Such as manner of speech, manner of dress/walk, that mimics hip hop, and prison/gangster activity. So yes we tend to avoid and feel intimidated by those who that fit into that pattern. Most white people do not fear those who dress well. Talk well educated, and walk with a straight gait. Maybe that is racist. then fine, but when was the last time you heard of a mugging done by well dressed college graduate?
白人会倾向于害怕那些公开对他们表示敌意的人。他们也会根据刻板印象来判断。比如说说话礼仪方式,穿衣和走路的风格,模仿嘻哈、监狱、抢劫活动。所以没错,我们会避开,并且觉得被这样的人侵犯了。大部分白人不会害怕穿衣得体、讲话有教养、走路笔直的人。这也许就是种族歧视,那好吧,但你什么时候听过穿衣得体的大学毕业生去抢劫别人呢?
I've sure heard of a lot of rapes by well dressed college graduates.
我很确定我听到过很多穿衣得体的大学毕业生强奸他人的事情。
Shaun&&回复 Kwertee
• 4 days ago
usually fueled by drugs and alcohol. Rape is unfortunately male orientated in all races. Its a control thing, not a white thing. Now corporate crimes do tend to be a white crime. But the victims are everyone with money, so the motive is money not race therefore not really relevant to this argument
那是毒品和酒精导致的。很不幸地,强奸在所有种族中都是男性为主的问题。这是一个控制的问题,而不是白人的问题。而经济犯罪通常是白人犯罪。但受害者只是拥有钱的人。因此,动机是钱,而不是种族。所以以上这些都和这个议题无关。
And mugging is a poor thing, not a black thing.
那么,抢劫是一个与贫穷有关的问题,而不是与黑人有关的问题。
Shaun&&回复 Kwertee
• 4 days ago
Yes. Done by people who typically fit a social pattern. There manner of dress is shabby, The are often not well educated and sound it. They are also of any race. My point is the hip/hop look and act is which is the attitude of actual dangerous criminals, is often imitated by young people. The inner city is literally full of people trying to look tough and out do each other. We cannot tell the actors from the real dangerous people so we tend to fear the whole lot. We don't fear the well dressed, because they are not constantly trying to intimidate us. We also don't like the white people who act the same way, But instead of understanding that it is a culture attitude problem we have, you instead call it a racial problem we have. That belief that we are racist fuels that hatred and anger toward white people.
没错。但抢劫犯通常都符合某个特定的社会类型。他们的打扮粗俗,大多是没有受过良好教育的人,通过言谈就能知道。他们的种族当然也是各种各样。我的论点是,这种看起来嘻哈派的打扮和举动就是事实上危险犯罪者的态度。而且常常被青少年模仿。内城区基本就是充满了这种希望自己看上去很吊很霸气比别人都拽的人。我们不能从外表上区分这两种人,所以我们害怕所有这样的人。我们不会害怕衣着得体的人,因为这样的人一般不会准备侵犯我们。我们当然不喜欢有开头说到的那种打扮和举动的白人。但是你没有理解到这是一个文化性的态度问题,而却将他称为种族问题。而你因此称我们为种族主义者。对白人的仇恨和愤怒就是这样导致的。
Oshun&&回复 Shaun • 4 days ago
Tbh I think you have an intense fear of black people.
Dangerous criminals don't have a certain look and don't dress a certain way. I'm sure the guy who decided to shoot up a school and kill kill kindergarten children dressed anyway he pleased. But if you saw him out on the street you wouldn't fear him. Even though he's an actual dangerous criminal. If I lived life the way you see it, I would naturally have to fear everyone. Because you never know who can turn violent on you at any moment. But then again, you only look at black people as the potentially dangerous criminals. You simply have a problem with black culture.
老实说,我认为你怕黑人怕过头了。
危险的犯罪者并不会有一个特定的外表和打扮。我认为一个决定到学校或者幼儿园开枪杀人的人会穿任何自己想穿的衣服。但如果你在街上看到他你不会害怕他。即便他就是一个危险的罪犯。如果我一辈子都像你这么活法,我得害怕所有人。因为你不知道谁在什么时候会突然变得狂暴起来。但说到底,你还是只将黑人看作是潜在的危险罪犯。你就是对黑人文化有偏见。
-------------------------------------------
No, your point was about black people yelling at white people on the street and blacks being racist against whites. I wasn't the one who injected race into the conversation.culture.
不。你的重点是黑人在街上朝白人吼叫挑衅,黑人对白人种族歧视。我不是把种族问题引入这个谈话的人,我说的是文化。
Shaun& &回复 Kwertee
• 4 days ago
The whole article was about race. At what point in any of my argument am I wrong?
整篇文章都在讲种族问题。你觉得我说的哪里有问题吗?
I never said that you were wrong. You stated that it needs to be acknowledged that racial tensions are caused in part by the hostility of blacks toward whites. I acknowledged this, but countered that it is also caused in part by the kind of rhetoric seen on discussion boards like this. You refused to acknowledge this.
我从未说过你是错的。你声称人们需要认识到种族紧张局势有一部分部分是黑人对白人的敌意造成的。我认识到了这一点。但我认为这种局势也有一部分是这个讨论版上的某种论调造成的。你不肯认识到这一点。
Shaun& &回复 Kwertee
• 4 days ago
ok whatever. yes these boards do fuel the &race war& as it is. what bothered me about this article, is after many stories of whites hurting blacks, and the coverage of how bad the black man has it because of white people. They now do an article about white people who entered the black world. Only then did they realize how bad black people are constantly treated by white people. How all white people are racist and you have to be the lone white in the black crowd to realize it. Oh woe is the black man who is constantly kept down by whitey. This article made me feel like as a white person I should feel guilty for how I must have unconsciously treated minorities. Just a load of BS , my argument above is a lot of the reason on why white people feel the way we do.
好吧,随你的便。没错,这种讨论版也会促发“种族战争”。这篇文章让我不爽的是,在那么多次的白人伤害黑人的故事后,说过那么多的黑人因为白人而受到伤害后,现在来一篇白人进入黑人社会的文章。然后他们理解了黑人是如何被白人粗暴对待,白人都是种族主义者,而你只有成为黑人堆里的白人了,才能明白到这一点。说白了就是,黑人总是被白人欺负。这篇文章给我的感觉就是白人应当有罪恶感,因为我不自觉地对少数族裔作出不好的事情了。这就是一篇翔文。我上面的帖子已经说了很多白人的感受以及原因了。
翻译鼓励,再接再厉
站长推荐 /1
小伙伴们,首页的评论和论坛互通了,论坛的小伙伴和首页的小伙伴,不再感觉是两个世界的了,有兴趣的龙腾翻译可以试一篇看看