is new in a few days a year
我有更好的答案
在几天内是新的一年
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小题1:C小题2:A小题3:A小题4:D小题5:B小题6:C小题7:B小题8:D小题9:C小题10:A小题11:D小题12:B小题13:C小题14:D小题15:A 小题16:B小题17:C小题18:D小题19:B小题20:A试题分析:本文通过作者帮助一个恐慌的老人修报火机,并拥抱老人使她恢复平静的故事说明,有时候,一个简单的拥抱是帮助别人渡过难关的很好且有效地方法。小题1:根据A few days ago, I came back home from a trip.可知这里想说我正在我的房间里取出衣服,故选C,unpacking取出。小题2:根据violent knock on the door,故选A,continual不间断的。小题3:根据the peephole(猫眼),故选A,looked through穿过……看。小题4:根据and she seemed really distressed and kept repeating,可知这里想说我很快打开门,故选D。小题5:根据“please help me, I need your help. The fire alarm won’t go off. Please help me.”可知这里想说她一直在重复,故选B,repeating重复。小题6:这里想说我立即告诉她,一切都会好的,故选C,immediately立即。小题7:根据to her house to see what was going on with the fire alarm.可知这里想说我跟随着她来到她的房子,故选B,accompanied跟随。小题8:这里想说去看一下她的报火机发生了什么事,故选D。小题9:根据that the alarm had been going on and off inconsistently for the past two hours,故选C,mentioned提到。小题10:根据to call her daughter to come and fix it was fruitless.可知这里想说她试图让她的女儿回来修一下,attempt试图,故选A。小题11:根据So I took a chair from her dining room table,故选D,climbed爬上。小题12:根据After twisting the fire alarm off, I blew into it,,故选B,dust灰尘。小题13:根据but was exactly shaking out of fear,故选C,relieved放心的。小题14:根据and she said she was& afraid,so I gave her a hug.故选D,if是否。小题15:根据so I gave her a hug.故选A,afraid害怕的。小题16:根据for a few minutes until she stopped shaking and sighed a breath of relief,故选B,tightly紧紧地。小题17:这里想表达然后我们坐下来,聊天十分钟,故选C,sat down坐下来。小题18:这里想表达她很感激我和她在一起,故选D,gratitude感激。小题19:这里想说但是我感谢她提醒我拥抱事实上是很好的工具,故选B,reminding提醒。小题20:这里想说有时候,一个简单的拥抱是帮助别人渡过难关的很好且有效地方法,故选A,simple简单的。点评:答题前一定要略读全文,把握文章要表达的主题,注意前后句与句,段落与段落之间的关系。答题中,一定要认真分析,注意选项与上下文的关系,与前后单词的关系。对于一时没有太大的把握的题可以放到最后再来完成,因为有时答案可以从下文内容体现出来。答完后再通读一遍文章,看看所选选项能不能是语句通顺,语意连贯。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
There were a family of nine: the father, the mother, two boys and five girls. The father worked as a kitchen cleaner at a local school and the rest of the family did the same job-----clean people’s yards.&&小题1:&&&&&Then one day, the father lost his job at the school. He asked me if I could allow him to clean my yard.&&&小题2:&&&&He and his family came to our house three times a week to clean the yard.One Sunday morning, the father suffered a stroke and died in the hospital two days later. The poor family had lost their main bread-winner. The eldest boy had just completed high school and was getting ready to go to college.&&&小题3:&&&For the following years, Andrew, my husband and I did all our best to help make sure the family got their education, and provided some daily needs, like clothes.&&&小题4:&&&. They didn’t have a toilet in their home! Imagine! A mother, a fifteen-year-old girl, and four smaller children without a toilet or bathroom!The next morning, my friend Peter came to my house. Then I told him I wanted to do something for the poor family. As a helpful man, he promised to offer some money. So together we built a bathroom and a toilet for this family in three days.&&&小题5:&&&. And we felt happy, too. A.Clearly, they lived a poor life.B.The others were just little kidsC.Realizing his situation, I offered him the job at once.D.This brought a lot of smiles and happiness to the family.E.Every day we gave her some pocket money.F.We visited the family once and one thing made us greatly surprised.G.You would be surprised to know that this poor family lived in just two rooms!
题型:完形填空
课文完型填空 (每题1分,共10题, 满分10分)My name is Elias. I am a poor black worker in South Africa. The time when I first met Nelson Mandela was ___91___very difficult period of my life. I was twelve years old. It was in 1952 and Mandela was the black lawyer to whom I went for advice. He offered guidance to poor black people on their ____92___ problems. He was generous with his time, ___93___which I was grateful.I needed his help because I had very ___94___education. I began school at six. The school where I studied for only two years was three kilometers away. I had to leave because my family could not continue to pay the school fees and the bus fare. I could not read ___95___ write well. After trying hard, I got a job in a gold mine. ____96____, this was a time when one had got to have a passbook to live in Johannesburg. ____97____, I did not have one because I was not born there, and I worried about whether I would become out of work..The day when Nelson Mandela helped me was one of my happiest. He told me how to get the correct papers so I could stay in Johannesburg. I became more hopeful about my future. I never forgot how kind Mandela was. When he organized the ANC Youth League, I _____98_____ it as soon as I could. He said:“The last thirty years have ____99___the greatest number of laws stopping our rights and progress, until today we have reached a stage ____100_____ we have almost no right at all.”小题1:A.aB.anC.theD.\小题2:A.personalB.privateC.socialD.legal小题3:A.toB.forC.inD.about小题4:A.fewB.manyC.muchD.little小题5:A.andB.butC.orD.neither小题6:A.SoB.ButC.HoweverD.And小题7:A.GenerallyB.SadlyC.LuckilyD.Unluckily小题8:A.took part inB.join inC.joinD.attend小题9:A.seenB.looked atC.watchedD.observed小题10:A.whenB.whereC.whichD.that
题型:阅读理解
For years I wanted a flower garden.But then we had Matthew.And Marvin.And the twins, Alisa and Alan.And then Helen.Five children.I was too busy raising them to grow a garden.
Money was tight, as well as time.Often when my children were little, one of them would want something that cost too much, and I' d have to say, “Do you see a money tree outside? Money doesn't grow on trees, you now.”Finally, all five got through high school and college and were off on their own.One spring morning, on Mother's Day, I was working in my kitchen.Suddenly, I realized that cars were tooting their horns as they drove by.I looked out the window and there was a new tree, planted right in my yard.I thought it must be a weeping willow, because I saw things blowing around on all its branches.Then I put my glasses on-and I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a money tree in my yard! I went outside to look.It was true! There were dollar bills, one hundred of them, taped all over that tree.Think of' all the garden flowers I could buy with one hundred dollars! There was also a note attached: ‘‘IOU eight hours of digging time.Love, Marvin." Marvin kept his promise, too.He dug up a nice ten-by-fifteen foot bed for me And my other children bought me tools, ornaments , a trellis(格架), a sunflower stepping stone and gardening books. That was three years ago.My garden's now very pretty, just like I wanted.When I go out and tend my flowers, I don't seem to miss my children as much as I once did.I feel like they're right there with me.I'm still not sure that money grows on trees.But I know love does!小题1:Why did the mother say "Money doesn't grow on trees"?&&&&&&&.A.She wanted them not to spend extra moneyB.She was too sad to say anything elseC.She told them a truth on moneyD.she just played a joke with them小题2:What do we know about the mother according to the text?&&&&&&&.A.She is a bad-tempered womanB.She believes money can grow on a tree nowC.She is a writer D.She is hard-working in housekeeping小题3:What can be inferred from the text?&&&&&&.A.The author raised five childrenB.The money tree was a Mother Day's giftC.It cost Marvin eight hours to dug up the bedD.Children planted a weeping willow in the yard小题4:Which of the following would be the best title for the text?& ___&&&&.A.My Money TreeB.The Garden of My ChildrenC.Mother's LoveD.Marvin's Promise
It was lunchtime and I walked into a small branch bank on the West Side. I had come to &&1&&a checking account. The only officer on &&2&&was a fortyish black man, standing &&3&&a small counter from a young white boy who was wearing a V-necked sweater. I thought I was especially &&4&&of the boy because he looked more like from a prep school than a &&5&&in a West Side bank.The boy continued to &&6&&my attention because of what happened next. He was holding an open savings-account book and &&7&&an expression of disappointment. “But I don’t understand. I opened the account myself, so why can’t I &&8&&any money?” the boy said, his voice breaking.“I know it is, but those are the rules. I’ve already explained to you that a fourteen-year-old is not &&9&&to withdraw money without a letter from his parents,” the officer explained patiently.Suddenly I noticed the &&10&&had a series of small deposits (存款) and withdraws. Then I questioned the officer, “How do you &&11&&that? Why did you let him withdraw money before, but not now?” He looked &&12&. “Because the tellers were not aware of his age before and now they are. It’s really very &&13&.” I turned to the boy with a shrug. “You’re really getting &&14&,” I said. “You ought to get your parents to come here and protest.” The boy looked destroyed. &&15&, he put his savings book in a rear-pocket and walked out of the bank.The officer turned to me. “You know,” he said, “you really shouldn’t have got &&16&.” I couldn’t believe what he was saying. “We were &&17&&this morning that some neighborhood bully has been shaking down (敲诈) this boy for more than a month. The guy was &&18&&him to take money out every week and hand it over. The poor kid was &&19&&too scared to tell anyone. Anyway, the police are on the case and they’ll probably make a(n) &&20&&today.”“You mean there is no rule about being too young to withdraw money from a savings account?”“Not that I ever heard of. Now, sir, what can we do for you?”小题1:A.makeB.openC.buyD.choose小题2:A.dutyB.boardC.displayD.business小题3:A.onB.afterC.overD.across小题4:A.sureB.proudC.awareD.afraid小题5:A.guardB.customerC.clerkD.manager小题6:A.attractB.payC.attachD.control小题7:A.achievingB.findingC.reachingD.wearing小题8:A.useB.spendC.withdrawD.bank小题9:A.supportedB.inspiredC.encouragedD.allowed小题10:A.letterB.accountC.noteD.message小题11:A.thinkB.explainC.doD.claim小题12:A.annoyedB.disappointedC.confused D.amused小题13:A.difficultB.strangeC.fantasticD.simple小题14:A.obeyedB.stolenC.cheatedD.caught小题15:A.HappilyB.SilentlyC.CheerfullyD.Nervously小题16:A.interactedB.interruptedC.involvedD.infected小题17:A.occupied B.discoveredC.suggestedD.informed小题18:A.rushingB.forcingC.requestingD.begging小题19:A.hardlyB.unwillinglyC.apparentlyD.eagerly小题20:A.arrestB.sentenceC.apologyD.difference
As darkness fell, hundreds of people in the Swiss village left their houses. They were looking &&16&at the mountain top in the distance. It was covered with ice and snow beautiful but &17 .
The huge mountain is called Matterhorn. The mountain climbers had &18 &the top,using the southern route(路线). But no one had ever &19 &to try a winter climbing up the northern route. But now one man was daring(敢) to try the &20 &route. He was Walter Bonatti, a great mountain climber from Italy.
For two days he had climbed. The village people had&21&him anxiously(担心地). Now they were waiting to see his &22 &. If he planned to &23 &the next day,he would light a green signal. A red light would mean that he gave up.
A tiny green light &24 &high on the mountain side. Bonatti was not giving up!The people &25 &.
The next day he &26 &his way upward(向上). He was so lonely and so& 27 !But he would not give up. Again that night he lit the &28 &light.
In the morning, Bonatti &29 &up. He could not see the top,but he knew he was&30&there. Though the climb was painful,he moved up.
Bonatti had spent months &31 &for the climb. Was the training enough?& Did he have the strength and &32 &to climb to the top?& He was 33 &at the top!News about his victory(胜利) was radioed to the world.
The trip &34&the northern route was hard. However, &He was warmly welcomed in the village. He had done the& “ 35 ,” and would be well remembered as a climber forever. 小题1:A.eastwardB.forward C.downD.up小题2:A.Special B.dangerousC.attractiveD.small小题3:A.swimB.passedC.reached D.rushed小题4:A.allowedB.takenC.thought D.dared小题5:A.difficultB.small
C.sameD.easy小题6:A.SurroundedB.terrifiedC.watched D.helped小题7:A.faceB.legC.flagD.signal小题8:A.take out B.go onC.give upD.throw away小题9:A.AppearedB.showed C.disappeared D.ran小题10:A.laughedB.cheeredC.jumpedD.shouted小题11:A.ContinuedB.started C.stopped D.led小题12:A.sleepy B.excitedC.tiredD.happy小题13:A.yellow B.blueC.greenD.red小题14:A.wokeB.turnedC.got D.looked小题15:A.alreadyB.almost C.extremelyD.surely小题16:A.TrainingB.listeningC.planningD.asking小题17:A.courageB.timeC.moneyD.wish小题18:A.finallyB.graduallyC.officiallyD.slightly小题19:A.in
B.upC.alongD.to小题20:A.NecessaryB.importantC.unimportantD.impossible
My sister, Cathy, who lives in Vancouver, sent me a package full of Christmas gifts. She told me that she had 36&&&it in advance to make sure it would arrive at my house weeks before the 37 . Christmas was drawing near, but no package arrived. Cathy checked the tracking number every 38&&with Canada Post, and every evening she would call me to 39&&if there was any sign of it on our end.The 40&&always started with questions about the package, but twenty minutes later we would still be 41&&&. We talked about our family, such as parents, our kids, 42&&and so on. Of course we also talked about our jobs. We had never made so much 43&&for each other! The talk always took us back to the hours we spend together in our childhood. By Christmas Eve we finally had to 44&&&the fact that the package was 45&&lost. On Christmas morning, Cathy got on the phone with everyone in my 46&&&and told them what she had sent. Later on, after a big Christmas dinner, I had forgotten all about the 47&&package when there was a knock on the door. Who could it be at such a time? As I 48&&the door, a man was standing there. “I 49&&&&this is yours.” he said, holding a package. Just then I 50&&that it had been delivered to the wrong address. “I just got home from vacation,” he explained, “51&I wanted you to have this in time to open for Christmas.” I thanked this 52&&stranger for taking so much trouble to 53&this gift to us on Christmas Day, and 54&thanked God that the package had been lost in the first place.The real gift that holiday season was the new 55&&to my sister who lives far away from us. Now there’s one gift I never want to give back!小题1:A.booked B.decoratedC. listedD.mailed小题2:A.appointmentB.deadlineC.holidayD.party小题3:A.yearB.morningC.weekD.month小题4:A.pick outB.take outC.figure outD.find out小题5:A.complaintB.conversationC. discussionD.quarrel小题6:A.chattingB.arguingC. kiddingD.scolding小题7:A.gifts B.secretsC.husbandD.clothing小题8:A.foodB.timeC.achievementD.money小题9:A.considerB.ignoreC. acceptD.study小题10:A.entirelyB.simplyC.mostlyD.suddenly小题11:A.restaurantB.officeC.houseD.class小题12:A.terribleB.outstandingC.bigD.missing小题13:A.openedB.lockedC.leftD.watched小题14:A.understandB.forgetC.knowD.believe小题15:A.expectedB.dreamedC.realizedD.remembered小题16:A.becauseB.butC.orD.so小题17:A.generousB.honestC.politeD.kind小题18:A.showB.presentC.returnD.offer小题19:A.silentlyB.carefullyC.gentlyD.actually小题20:A.connectionB.guideC.recognitionD.closeness
Four brothers left home for college, and they became successful doctors and lawyers. Some years later, they &16&&after having dinner together. They discussed the &17&&they gave their elderly mother who lived far away in another city. The first said, “I had a&&18&&house built for Mama.” The second said, “I had my Mercedes-Benz dealer(经销商)send a&&19&&to her.” The third said, “I built a beautiful &&20&&for Mama.” The fourth said, “You know &&21&&Mama loved reading poems and you know she can’t read anymore because she can’t &&22&&very well. I met a &&23&&who had a parrot(鹦鹉)that can recite many poems. It took him 12 years to &&24&&it to speak and he earns his living by renting it out. I had to pay him $100,000 a year for twenty years,& 25&&it is worth it.” On hearing that, the other brothers were&& 26&&by his good thought.
After the holidays their mother &&27&&her thank-you notes, which read:“Milton, the house you built is so huge. I only live in one room, but I have to 28 &the whole house. It’s a tiring job. Thanks anyway.”“Marvin, I am too old to &&29&. I stay home and have my foods delivered, so I’ll&30 &use the car. The &&31&&was good, although not practical. Thanks.”“Michael, you gave me an expensive building for 50 people to&&32&&plays or watch movies in it, but all my friends are dead. I’ve almost &&33&&my hearing and I’m nearly blind. I won’t use it. Thank you all the same.”“Dearest Melvin, you were the &&34&&son to have the good sense to give a little thought to your gift. The chicken tasted so &&35 &. I liked it very much. Thank you.”小题1:A.foughtB.talkedC.studied D.slept小题2:A.gifts B.chancesC.wishesD.challenges小题3:A.warmB.bigC.safeD.lonely小题4:A.bookB.bikeC.carD.bag小题5:A.station B.museumC.libraryD.theater小题6:A.whatB.howC.why D.when小题7:A.listen B.feelC.see D.walk小题8:A.nurseB.writer C.businessmanD.lawyer小题9:A.protect B.beatC.raiseD.teach小题10:A.butB.soC.unlessD.although小题11:A.treatedB.impressed C.threatenedD.hurt小题12:A.sent out B.put upC.took out D.picked up小题13:A.sellB.borrowC.cleanD.visit小题14:A.learnB.workC.exercise D.travel小题15:A.neverB.oftenC.regularlyD.sometimes小题16:A.futureB.hobbyC.ideaD.program小题17:A.create B.enjoy C.bringD.record小题18:A.lostB.admiredC.remainedD.discovered小题19:A.sameB.lastC.nextD.only小题20:A.strangeB.unpleasantC.bitterD.delicious
Mackenzie Hughes had just returned from school and was waiting for her older brothers to arrive home. She was home alone &1 &a man started knocking on the front door, turning the handle and trying to &2 .She’s 12 years old and she was &3 . So she dialed 9-1-1 and reached the operator Rachelle Berry. After a brief talk, Berry &4 &what was happening. “OK, hang on, OK? Can you get in a &5 ?” Berry asked. Mackenzie told Berry that her phone --- it wasn’t cordless (无绳的) --- wouldn’t reach into the cupboard. “Will the phone reach under your bed?” Berry asked &6 &. “No,” Mackenzie said.“Can you hide under a &7 &and pull your bedspread over you?” That’s &8 &what Mackenzie did. She hid under her blanket, holding the phone and listening to Berry’s voice.Berry talked quietly, which &9 &Mackenzie. It helped, too, when Berry told her to think of something &10 &. “Try not to cry,” Berry told Mackenzie during the call. “ I know it’s &11 &. Do you have something you can hold onto?” Mackenzie struggled to &12 &tears. She couldn’t &13 &anything without showing her hiding spot. “ It’s OK,” Berry said. “You’ve got me here with you.”“He’s in my room,” Mackenzie &14 &. “Now be quiet, OK? Just don’t talk,” Berry said. For much of the call, Berry dropped her voice to a whisper, &15 &the intruder (闯入者) might hear her voice over the phone. &16 , the man came into her room, then left.Berry told Mackenzie that the &17 &were on their way. Minutes later, they arrived and &18 &one man in the backyard and another man in a getaway car.On Thursday morning, the Emergency Communications Bureau gave Mackenzie its Hero Award for her &19 &. Berry also received high praise. And then it was off to school for Mackenzie. But first Berry had something to &20 &to the middle-schooler: a cordless phone.小题1:A.untilB.beforeC.becauseD.when小题2:A.get inB.get awayC.get aroundD.get through小题3:A.annoyedB.scaredC.curiousD.surprised小题4:A.rememberedB.realizedC.reviewedD.recalled小题5:A.bedroomB.kitchenC.cupboardD.bathroom小题6:A.anxiously B.calmlyC.carefullyD.happily小题7:A.sofaB.bedC.tableD.blanket小题8:A.everB.neverC.justD.still小题9:A.worriedB.helpedC.movedD.upset小题10:A.interestingB.strangeC.wrongD.valuable小题11:A.hardB.importantC.usefulD.possible小题12:A.hold ontoB.hold downC.hold backD.hold up小题13:A.discoverB.imagineC.reachD.invent小题14:A.criedB.shoutedC.whisperedD.replied小题15:A.assumingB.believingC.fearingD.confirming小题16:A.ObviouslyB.FortunatelyC.ProbablyD.Certainly小题17:A.parentsB.brothersC.policeD.neighbors小题18:A.metB.killedC.arrestedD.found小题19:A.contributionB.successC.kindnessD.bravery小题20:A.lend B.present
C.showD.mail}

我要回帖

更多关于 a few days ago 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信