SHOUT AT THEglassy sky下载载地址

当前位置:
>>>It was an afternoon in the winter. Some friends and I were ..
It was an afternoon in the winter. Some friends and I were talking at a restaurant. We talked and talked and soon swimming became the ___1____. Suddenly I hit upon an idea. “Wouldn’t it be ___2___ if we went swimming? Others went swimming in winter, and __3___ couldn’t we? Besides, we could be ___4__ if we did. ” I told them about this and they all said it was a good idea indeed.Early in the morning, three days __5____, we four were standing at the bus stop, with bags in our hands, ___6___ for a bus to take us to the __7___. The sky was clear, the sun was shining, but all the same, it was very cold, __8___ our heavy overcoats were not enough to keep us ___9__. We all felt that we should go back, but no one wanted to __10___.We soon reached the sands. There was nobody there, but we were not to be discouraged. __11___ we were proud that we were the __12___ ones that dared to challenge the weather. Besides, the sun could keep us warm. So we __13__ ourselves quickly.But things were not going to be so nice as we thought. The sea wind was blowing, we felt __14___ cold and we shook from head to feet. At last we decided to ____15__ the sea water. We put our feet in first, only to take them back___16___. The water was unbelievably cold. ___17___ I suggested that we should all jump in at the same time. We all went back ten steps. I gave the order and we all rushed forward. We jumped. That feeling I had when I was in the water I shall never ___18___. I was up and rushed again to the seaside. So __19___ my friends. We put on our clothes as quickly as possible and went home.We four did not go to school the next three days, for we all __20__ a bad cold. We missed the lessons, but we had this unforgettable experience.小题1:A.objectB.topicC.opinionD.center小题2:A.interestingB.luckyC.happy D.surprising小题3:A.whatB.howC.thatD.why小题4:A.worseB.illC.strongerD.better小题5:A.laterB.pastC.since D.before小题6:A.askingB.meetingC.waitingD.looking小题7:A.swimming poolB.sandsC.lakeD.river小题8:A.onlyB.thoughC.evenD.since小题9:A.coldB.warmC.hotD.cool小题10:A.speak outB.talk aboutC.shout atD.think over小题11:A.ForB.InsteadC.SometimesD.Unless小题12:A.onlyB.luckyC.youngerD.happy小题13:A.helpedB.enjoyedC.dressedD.changed小题14:A.suchB.a littleC.veryD.a bit小题15:A.go downB.go intoC.jump intoD.take off小题16:A.carefullyB.quicklyC.bravelyD.finally小题17:A.LastB.NextC.WhenD.Then小题18:A.rememberB.forgetC.believeD.tell小题19:A.didB.doC.wereD.had小题20:A.becameB.feltC.turnedD.caught
题型:完形填空难度:偏难来源:不详
小题1:B小题2:A小题3:D小题4:C小题5:A小题6:C小题7:B小题8:C小题9:B小题10:A小题11:B小题12:A小题13:D小题14:C小题15:C小题16:B小题17:D小题18:B小题19:A小题20:D 介绍了我和朋友一次冬泳的经历。小题1:名词辨析。A物体;B话题;C观点;D中心;由上下文可知游泳成为谈话的话题。小题2:形容词辨析。根据上下文可知作者认为去冬泳会很有趣。小题3:连词辨析。根据上下文可知其他人可以在冬天游泳,为什么我们不能呢?小题4:形容词辨析。根据上下文可知这里是指冬泳能让人更强壮。小题5:固定用法。表示一段时间的连词后面加later,表示一段时间以后。小题6:上下文串联。由上下文可知我在公交站台,那肯定是在等待汽车小题7:上下文串联。根据下一段We soon reached the sands。可知是去sands(海边).小题8:上下文串联。前文可知天气很冷,后面说温暖的衣服也不能保暖,上下文存在递进的关系。小题9:形容词辨析。同上。小题10:短语辨析。A大声说;B谈论;C对...喊叫;D考虑。由前文可知大家想回去,但是都不愿意说出来。小题11:上下文串联。我们不但没有泄气,反而为自己骄傲,因为自己是仅有的敢挑战如此寒冷天气的人。小题12:上下文联系。同上。小题13:动词辨析。联系上下文可知我们很快换号衣服。小题14:上下文联系。根据后文的we shook from head to feet。可知我们感觉非常冷。小题15:动词短语辨析。A下降;B从事,调查;进入;C跳进;D脱掉,起飞,成功;我们决定要跳进寒冷的海水。小题16:上下文可知。我们是先把脚放进水里,然后因为寒冷很快就收回来。小题17:副词辨析。我们先把脚放进去然后很快就缩回来,接着我建议所有人一起跳进去。小题18:动词辨析。上下文可知我永远都不会忘记这样的经历。小题19:语法分析。我永远不会忘记这样的经历,我的朋友们也一样。so 助动词/情态动词+主语表示前面的情况同样适用于另外一个人。小题20:固定词组。Catch a cold感冒。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“It was an afternoon in the winter. Some friends and I were ..”主要考查你对&&人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人生感悟类阅读
人生感悟类阅读的概念:
生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。生活感悟类阅读解题指导:
一、文章特点:生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。有时故事的结尾会有一句“点睛之笔”,点出全文的中心思想,就像《伊索寓言》里的寓言一样。还可能是夹叙夹议的哲理散文或生活随笔。散文随笔通常会阐述一种朴素易懂,耳熟能详的人生道理或宝贵品质。文章的结构和议论文类似,一般是总分总或总分结构。每段首句或尾句为主题句(论点),其它句子围绕主题展开论述(论据),论证方法多种多样,或举例,或引用名言,或正反对照等。二、解题技巧:针对生活感悟类文章的特点,做这类文章的完形填空时,要特别注意以下几点:1、重点理解全文的首句。如果是记叙文,找出when,where,who,what等基本要素。如果是散文随笔,充分理解文章的中心句—全文的主题。2、阅读全文的结尾段或结尾句,有助于理解文章所阐述或蕴含的哲理、感悟或忠告等。3、调动自己的背景知识和情感。这类文章不会讲大道理也不会涉及到一些很专业的知识技术领域,而是谈一些小事和简单的道理,所以如果读者能和作者产生感情上的共鸣,读者会更好地把握作者的意图态度,从而提高做题的准确度。因此,考生在平时要做一个有心人,即用心去感悟生活中发生的小事,思考人生的一些基本道理,多阅读一些短小精悍的美文,多写写自己的心情故事和对生活学习的感悟。只有平时多用心,做题时才能调动自己的背景知识和情感。
发现相似题
与“It was an afternoon in the winter. Some friends and I were ..”考查相似的试题有:
387962355237354153354120205994377941您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
【步步高】高中英语 Unit 3 A taste of English humour Period Two Integrating Skills同步测试 新人教版必修3.doc6页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:30 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Period Two Integrating Skills
Ⅰ.课文理解
1.In the second dialogue,the customer in fact means that ________.
A.he doesn’t know what it is now
B.he is not satisfied with the soup
C.he doesn’t hear clearly what the waiter says
D.he mistakes “bean” for the word “been”
2.Which statement is WRONG according to the story?
A.They spoke loudly.
B.They were lying in the open air.
C.They were looking at the sky.
D.It was at night.
3.Why did Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson go to a mountainous area?
A.Because they went to look at the beautiful sky.
B.Because they went camping.
C.Because they went there for treasures.
D.Because they wanted to tell stories.
4.Watson tried ________ times to answer Holmes’ question.
A.5B.3C.4D.2
5.From the story we can know that ________.
A.Sherlock Holmes was cleverer than Doctor Watson
B.Doctor Watson was cleverer than Sherlock Holmes
C.Doctor Watson was quite honest
D.Doctor Watson thought in an ordinary way while Sherlock Holmes in a funny way
Ⅱ.单词检测
1.v.做手势________;使滑动;使滑行________;使发笑________;低语________;回应________
2.n.时刻________;预算________;女演员________;薄饼________;解释________;侦探________;脏或乱的状态________;粥________
3.adj.特别的__________;多山的__________;巨大的________;醉的________
Ⅲ.短语检测
1.A与B相配________________
2.去野营________________
3.又试了一次________________
4.对某人作出回应________________
Ⅳ.选词填空
1.His sunburnt face and rough skin suggests he works ________________ throughout the year.
2.Her room is ________________,which is unexpected to me.
3.A lot of cyber citizens actively ________________ our survey about Guo Meimei Event.
4.The audience ________________ the humour of Zhou Libo in MR ZHOU LIVE SHOW.
5.We all ________________ while watching the baby’s funny behaviour.
6.He told me ________________ that he earned 2,000,000 yuan in a lotte
正在加载中,请稍后...山东省实验中学--网校资源库
||||||||||
地区渝湘赣陕鄂豫滇吉疆
试题类别|||||||
您的当前位置:&人教版
1、如果您发现问题想投诉资料发布人,请点击这里!2、如果发现不能下载,请检查是否安装或打开系统防火墙,请把防火墙关闭后再进行下载。3、如果没有找到所需要的资料,请到本网论坛中学家园里提出,本网会尽力满足您的要求。谢谢!}

我要回帖

更多关于 glassy sky下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信