喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页免费7页1下载券4页免费8页免费12页1下载券
如该文档侵权或违规
初一英语作文带翻译|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语翻译What Do There Colors Mean?Mary does not understand such sentences as “She is blue today." “You are yelllow".“She has a green thumb." and “He tells a white lie." So she goes to her teacher for help.Mary:Mrs.Smith,there is a color in each of these sentences.What_百度作业帮
英语翻译What Do There Colors Mean?Mary does not understand such sentences as “She is blue today." “You are yelllow".“She has a green thumb." and “He tells a white lie." So she goes to her teacher for help.Mary:Mrs.Smith,there is a color in each of these sentences.What do they mean?Mrs.Smith:In everyday English,Mary,blue sometimes means “sad” and yellow “afraid".A person with a green thumb grows plants well.And a white lie is not a bad one.Mary:Would you give me an example for awhite lie?Mrs.Smith:Certainly.Now I give you a cake.In fact,you don't like it,but you won't say so.Instead,you say,“No,thanks.I'm not hungry." That's a white lie.Mary:Oh,I see.Thank you very much.那个yelllow是yellow,awhite是a white.打字错误对不起。
颜色那里意味着什么? 玛莉不理解象"她今天忧郁"的这样的句子. "你是yelllow". "她有一只园艺技能". 并且"他告诉一句白色的谎话". 因此她求助于她的教师.玛莉: 史密斯太太,在这些句子中的每个方面有一种颜色. 他们是什么意思? Mrs.Smith: 在每天英国,玛莉内,蓝色有时的意思是"悲哀"和黄"恐怕". 有一只园艺技能的一个人很好地种植物. 并且一句白色的谎话不是坏的. 3月玛莉: 你将给我awhite谎话的一个例子吗? Mrs.Smith: 当然. 现在我给你一块蛋糕. 实际上,你不喜欢它,但是你将不这样说. 相反,你说,"不,谢谢. 我不饥饿". 那是一句白色的谎话. 玛莉:噢,我明白了. 非常感谢.求3篇初中英语作文 题目为《我的3年初中生活》要求要附带中文翻译 字数为60左右_百度作业帮
求3篇初中英语作文 题目为《我的3年初中生活》要求要附带中文翻译 字数为60左右
Last term, our school held a singing and dancing contest. Each class had to prepare a song and some students would also dance or give us a performance with their relatives, but I’ve joined in the chorus only. At the first time, we sang a song called “If you are happy”, I think almost everyone knows the song well. It’s just like a children’s song. Our class won the first prize that time. Many classes chose children’s songs like the popular Korean song “Dachangjin” this time, but our teacher, Miss Yuan, is always very wise. She chose the kind of songs that other classes didn’t sing. It’s known as “Molihua”, a folk song. All of us didn’t agree with Miss Yuan when we heard we were going to sing such a song. However, we had to accept the fact. We practiced again and again, at lunchtime, after class or even in class. At the very beginning, we couldn’t help laughing as we sang it because it was so strange. The girls were asked to sing the song in our dialect and wear T-shirt and skirt. The boys were lucky, but they also had to wear T-shirt and trousers in cold winter. When it was our turn tossing on the stage, we trembled so much that we didn’t know whether it was because we were cold or nervous. In spite of this, our show was a great success. Again, our class came first. It’s the second time and also the last time for us to sing songs together on the stage in junior middle school. All of us have done a good job. The contest makes us a happy and satisfied school life.求初中英语短文及翻译。
求初中英语短文及翻译。
09-03-28 & 发布
1。Today and friends of foreign travel, outside air is very good, people feel very comfortable. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. We happily spent a happy day. 今天和朋友一起出外交游,外面的空气很好,人感觉很舒服。我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香。享受着大自然带给我们的无限美好。大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天。 2。Today Mailehaoduo clothes, and parents take to the streets is happy, the parents have to pay to buy things. Unlike in their street to buy things they like to take a long time but saw the price, Ha-ha, is really very happy. I love my parents, I too thank them for the care and love. `` 今天买了好多衣服,和父母上街就是愉快,买东西有父母帮付钱。不像平时自己上街买东西碰到喜欢的但看了价钱都要考虑好久,呵呵,真的是很开心。我爱我的父母,太感谢他们对我的关心和爱戴了。 3.Flute & Robinson Crusoe & of good fortune, novelist of British, describe protagonist drift about on the island, overcome the difficulty, the legend story of pioneering an enterprise with painstaking efforts. Novel write true naturally, legendary. The protagonist plants the crops on the detached island, puts up the log cabin, has eaten the innumerable trials and tribulations, survive. Want, go back human world anxious, want to go how about go out of these damnable place only like make him to be fascinated, result fail, get back to, long separated for Britain for 28 year give me enlightenment by & Robinson's records of adventure & on 1868 year finally, tanacity of him let me wait for a chance to cause trouble, want, march toward another goal for life, look like Robinson like that spend one's own strength,reach ideal realm one's own. We need possess Robinson so spirit of struggle diligently. 英国小说家笛福的《鲁滨逊漂流记》描述了主人公漂流海岛,战胜困难,艰苦创业的传奇故事. 小说写得真实自然,富有传奇色彩.主人公在孤岛上种庄稼,搭木屋,吃了千辛万苦,生存下来.但想回人间的心切,使他着迷般地只想到如何走出这个鬼地方,结果还是失败了,最后于1868年回到阔别28年的英国 《鲁滨孙漂流记》给我以启示,他的顽强让我蠢蠢欲动,想要迈向人生的另一目标,像鲁滨孙那样用自己的力量,到达自己理想的境界。 我们需要具备鲁滨逊那样的刻苦奋斗的精神.
请登录后再发表评论!
Feeling in SnowAs soon as I walked outside, I was greeted with the shimmering white blanket of cold. Despite the chill overwhelming my skin, inside I was warm. I felt as though I coul I had the desire to stay out in this freeze for hours. It was the type of day that speaks to you
I took a deep breath to hear more snow was coming. As I walked I looked up, trying to realize what made this day so beautiful, so serene. It was as if time had been put temporarily on hold and I along with it. Or maybe I was the only one unpaused…Either way, the solitude was comforting, and I sensed myself floating away. I sat down on the edge of a curb and listened. All there was to hear was the wind rushing over the top of my head and circling some old, cracking leaves some yards away. To me it was the reassuring sound of nature, trying not to be forgotten. It did start to snow. None of those little flurries, but big, fat flakes which clung immediately to their surface. Then it was time to go and my reverie had to end. As I began walking again, I drifted back into this time frame, calm and cleared. Now if only I could remember where I was going.   中文:雪天随想  刚出门,便扑面而来一大片晶莹雪白的冰凉。冷气袭来,肌肤阵阵战栗,而内心却温暖如初。觉得自己似乎能发热,因而渴望在这寒冷中长时间驻足。这是一个大自然与你交流的日子。我深深地吸了一口气,静听雪花飘落,源源不绝。  漫步雪中,举目四顾,我努力思索是什么竟然能够把这一天变得如此美丽和宁静。那一刻,时间仿佛静止了,而我也定在其中。或者,只有我一个人在前行……  无论如何,这种孤寂却令人欣慰。我仿佛脱离了尘世。坐在路边,仔细聆听。只有风从头顶掠过,卷走几码远的干枯树叶。在我心中,这是大自然给人安慰、令人难忘的声音。  真的下雪了!不是零星小雪,而是鹅毛大雪,一落地就凝结在一起了。  该结束沉思离开了!我举步前行时,思绪又转回到现实中来,而此时感觉如此平静,如此清新。  我实在记不得我要往何处去了!
请登录后再发表评论!
Today Mailehaoduo clothes, and parents take to the streets is happy, the parents have to pay to buy things. Unlike in their street to buy things they like to take a long time but saw the price, Ha-ha, is really very happy. I love my parents, I too thank them for the care and love. `` 今天买了好多衣服,和父母上街就是愉快,买东西有父母帮付钱。不像平时自己上街买东西碰到喜欢的但看了价钱都要考虑好久,呵呵,真的是很开心。我爱我的父母,太感谢他们对我的关心和爱戴了。
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语短文填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信