opininons on friends 为题的英语作文100字带翻译

<A onclick="this.style.behavior='url(#default#homepage)';this.setHomePage('');  
您现在的位置:&&_&&_&&_&&_&正文
以Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends? 为题,写一篇英语短文
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 16:19:49 | 【字体: 】
书面表达(共15分)
假如你叫李明,最近你和你父母就”周末学生该不该与同学外出活动”进行了讨论。
现在请你以Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends? 为题,参照表内所提供的信息,写一篇短文.
Your parents’ ideas
Your ideas
<FONT color=#.go over lessons
<FONT color=#. -----
<FONT color=#.have a good sleep
<FONT color=#. -----
<FONT color=#.help parents do housework
<FONT color=#. -----
注意: 1.开头部分已写好,你只需接着写.
&&&& 2.所写内容必须包括表格中他们的想法和你的至少三个想法.
&&&& 3.词数:70个左右.
Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends?
&&& Recently I’ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should go out with their friends on weekends.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 参考范文&&& Recently I’ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should go out with their friends on weekends. My parents think that teenagers should stay at home to go over their lessons. And they should have enough time to have a good sleep. In the meanwhile, they should help their parents do some housework.
&& In my opinion, we teenagers should go out with our friends for fun so that we can relax more. And we can also share ideas with each other. What’s more ,we can also take some exercise together to keep fit.
文章录入:乐溪&&&&责任编辑:luxun&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
 网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)用过去式写的英语作文100字,带翻译_百度知道
用过去式写的英语作文100字,带翻译
提问者采纳
Yesterday,I with my friends went to the amusement park, we are very happy to play there, and later, we went to the zoo, we saw a lo缉範光既叱焕癸唯含沥t of animal in the zoo, such as tiger, leopard, deer, and even the peacock and animal, we also took several photos of them,.inally, we went to the museum, saw many precious things. We all have good time.昨天,我和我的朋友们去了游乐园,我们在那里玩得很开心,后来,我们又去了动物园,我们在动物园看到了许多动物,像老虎,豹子,梅花鹿,甚至还有孔雀,我们还和动物们照了几张相片,最后,我们又去了博物馆,看到了许多珍奇的东西。玩得可高兴了。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我的童年I grew up in a small village. I am the second c缉範光既叱焕癸唯含沥hild of the family, and my sister is the eldest. Our house is on the main street of the village so I always saw a lot of people on the streets There were farmers, fishermen, and a few merchants in the village. My sister and I used to play with the next- their father is an elementary school teacher. Sometimes when we played together in the house we made so much noise that my mother wanted us to play outside, so we went to the seashore to look for crabs and clams, and pretty seashells, too. Also, we enjoyed running on the beach chasing each other. On breezy days we used to enjoy flying kites on the beach. When I look back on my early life in the village, I feel I had a happy childhood.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 1、请以Why Do We Learn English 为题,写一篇100词的短文.2、以Should Students Make Friends on Line?为题,写一篇100词的短文请以Words I Will Remember Forever为题,写一篇100词的短文._百度作业帮
英语作文 1、请以Why Do We Learn English 为题,写一篇100词的短文.2、以Should Students Make Friends on Line?为题,写一篇100词的短文请以Words I Will Remember Forever为题,写一篇100词的短文.
If you ask why we should learn English, my answer will be simple and clear. Now let me enumerate the reasons one by one in the following.First of all, English has become an international language. It plays a more and more important part in the world, especially on business and association among countries. If you speak English, you can make a round the world trip without being misunderstood. You can easily make yourself understood. Besides, English can reduce the trouble and save money when you’re making a world trip.In another hand, most valuable books, newspaper and magazines are written in English. If you hope to get more knowledge and useful information, you must learn English and try to master it as well as handling skillfully. You can enjoy some famous works and learn what the different customs are in the foreign countries with the help of knowing English.Furthermore, it’s necessary to learn English with China’s entry to WTO. That can make us know more about WTO and how to use the right in WTO to solve the trade problems.As we enter a new millennium, the ability and the need to understand and communicate with each other has become increasingly important that we must learn English. Without mastering it, you can no more find a place to settle in. Should students make friends on line ?
Some people say yes.The internet helps make many friends.Chatting on line,students can more freely express their feelings and opinions,and even get help with their foreign language studies .
Others,however,think students should not.They say making friends on line is a waste of time,which should be spent more meaningfully on study.Besides,some students get cheated on line .
It is my opinion that students should place their study,health and safety before other things.As for friendship,we can readily find it in our classmates and other people around us .We learn music in Elementary School. Don't you remember learning your first song and singing it to all the parents? It is a great learning tool for thWords I Will Remember Forever Yet I have heared many remarks in my life,but the most impressive one among them goes like this:Four short words sum up what ha taas lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more It tells us that if you want to be somebody,you have to work a little bit harder and cleverer than others,no matter what had happened to youA difficult assignment,a hard-hearted boss or your strict parents,you not only can finish your task pletely but also do a little more to go beyond their imaginationsIf you insist in thinking your study or work diffently and thoroughly,someday you could be more successful than you've ever expected Although Miss Li our English teacher doesn't teach us any more, I will never fet her She is an ordinary looking with a pair of glasses She is kind and friendly and she can often make her class interesting When she began to teach us, my English was poor And I was afraid to have English class She encouraged me and gave me some advice on how to learn English well She often helped me with my English and once I was so badly ill that I couldn't go to shool for three days She came to my house and helped with my English I was so moved that I decided to study hard With her help I made progress rapidly I thanked her very much and I missed her,too
Why do we learn English
您可能关注的推广100字左右的英语作文_百度知道
100字左右的英语作文
要求不要太完美!是交给老师的!谢谢了!题目自拟帮我写五篇100字左右的英语作文
But this brithday is different,跟随流行,我起得比平时早、凉爽. They gave people guarantees of the quality of their products. They are followers with credulity.我生于日.在我的每个生日我总是受到我父母和朋友给我的礼物。人类有他们的弱点.Every brithday I receive presents such as toys:玩具, when they purchased the products,成为受害人答案,送多你一篇啦,糖果和书,难懂, or the so-evidence&quot, we are dwelling into a society filled with advertisements.手多, while all the advertisements and TV commercials are specifically designed to exploit from the weaknesses of mankind,适合你学写英语作文啊. On the morning of my fourteenth brithday, and it was always too late when people discovered the truth----the payment was already made。 要流行 ,I got up earlier than usual to make breakfast for my parents,为我父母做早餐,也是第一次给他们做早餐.I wanted to give them a surprise. They created something called fashion.This is the first time I have got up earlier than my parents and made breakfast for them. After all,1980,一个安全感 B.在我第14岁生日的早晨.我想给他们一个惊喜。 利用:炼炼笔吧.这是我第一次起得比我父母早,改几改,买二送一!要求。不过文章好复杂咯,刺激; to prove their high-quality,转到,有好几个单词我都唔识添,就可以上交啦,新:写解释人们为什么沦为广告的牺牲品的一个大约 80个字的段落 给俩参考 一,是 lovde.然而今年的生日不同。广告者使用弱点,例如: Humans are created with weaknesses, which makes people that buying their product is essential to keep on the time. However, showing them the convincing but fallacious &quot, a new fashion would again be created by the fashion-creators,呵呵An Unforgettable Brithday 一次难忘的生日 I was born on May 19这篇好,你睇住办吧,流行的停留,热地, and our motions are captured by those cunning commercial psychologists,关于生日的,candy and books from my parents and frients.我永远也不会忘记当他们看到我为他们所做的早餐时他们微笑的脸庞.And I will never forget their smiling faces when they saw what I did for them,还有翻译呢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
If you can finish the type work on time , you will do it. There was a lot of type work to do The winter wacation began.I was going to make money for the next term .But it was more difficult than ti looked .At that time .I was thinking what I could do . Monther agree said . I would type for pay.After two weeks.I once planned to wash cars for pay or deliver newspapers but there was no chance,II began to work happily, my mother was writing a book .In order to finishde the work on time , I kept typing all day long . It was hard work for me . I got 200 yuan for the work . Now I knew clearly how hard ti was to make money,&quot. I was paid five yuan for 1000 words . I typed very slowly.I was a new hand at typing .&quot
On Friday,August 3,Xiao Lu with his two friends have travelled to Hangzhou by plane.Hangzhou which is famous for the West Lake owns many places of interests.The plane has taken off from Guangzhou baiyun airport 6:00 am and arrived at Hangzhou after two hours.They have played in the garden,taked boats,climbed the mountains,taked photos and videos and gone shopping etc.They will never forget the wonderful time for their whole lives.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁On Making Friends 为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
On Making Friends 为题写一篇英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
we are friend because we have something in common. But i think we should pay more attention to how to make friend and what kind friend we make. They will affect people&#39, a near neighbor is better than a distant cousin. So it is importhabbit and the way people&#39. As a report, that is the questionOn making friends Tt live without friend.As we all know, people are affected more by frielife. So we should centre on our attention on making friend. In our life we can&#39
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语作文100词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信